PDA

View Full Version : Clementi TN

unity
12-07-2007, 10:49 AM
Was passing by Clementi last nite, so went in to explore a bit and have dinner. Found one near a hawker centre, blk 3XX. Saw one PRC syt outside the half shop talking on the phone, indicated to her that I wan to try. She quickly put down phone. Didnt check price cause was looking for action and the shop looks like one that provide wat I wan one. Was told just open for 3 days.

Environment not good, normal curtains partition kind and dont look too clean too, but horni so dont care. Total abt 3 beds and all working, I took the only one available. Lay prone, she turn down lights and start her massage, actually not bad. Half way, her colleague pass her something, and I can hear and guess that she has a protective gear in her jeans pocket. Hoosay liao, confirmed, chop and just waiting for the golden qns. Told to turn, and almost immediately, ask whether wan services or not. I wan but mouth still pretend not very interested, causally ask for price. Then the lion mouth opened and quote me $50 for hj and $150 for fj. I said dont wan, too ex liao and tell her all in for $100 if not dont wan. She counter with $110, but I insist since I know she is ready for it. She LL agreed but when I wan to suck her nips, cannot leh, say want to protect, scared become black. CCB, sibeh bosong liao. But have to say, her nips was pink and quite nice. Anyhow, still manage to suck a bit. But no bj provided, maybe price I offered too low. Climb on her, start action and can see her trying not to moan or let out noise, maybe long time no f liao. Changed to standing with her still on the bed, this time round, the piak-piak sound starts and she looks thoroughly enjoying herself with juices flowing freely. I think next curtain can hear quite clearly too. Finally, finished her off and the massage bed was slangted nearly going to next partition, and can see her grateful face, and kept asking me whether coming back or not. Think I should collect tips from her since she so sextified.

name: Ah Juan ( I think)
Looks: 7/10
massage: 7/10
boobs: sightly bigger than A
HJ: NA
BM: NA
FJ: 7/10 (no service)
RTF: maybe? cos saw one not bad but working.

Bros who interested, pm.

This looks like a hit and run shop, think wont be open for too long.

sirek4
12-07-2007, 02:16 PM
bro...clementi where...can pm me...working @ alexandra le...sometimes need 2 relax:p

unity
13-07-2007, 09:38 AM
Location give to some bros. Hope u enjoy and post fr of your adventure.

kk84
13-07-2007, 11:10 AM
Haha, I did post on this particular TN a week ago, but guess the fr was not hot enough like yours, nobody ask me for location, etc. Can tell its total same, cause i see the price, and description of place totally similar.

Clit_LickeR
13-07-2007, 11:53 AM
since the service sucks.... gonna give this place a miss... ;) :)