JPO stands for? Please pm me too!

83ig
30-04-2019, 12:13 PM
JPO stands for? Please pm me too!

my guess is "Johor Premium Outlet"

ramadel
01-05-2019, 11:09 PM
my guess is "Johor Premium Outlet"

The massage shop is NOT at JPO but nearby to there.
As you approach the JPO..... there are rows of shophouses along the road.... the massage shop is located in one of the shophouse @ 400 or 500m before the turnoff into the JPO carpark.

Boss is a local malay guy and his pinay wife is running the shop..... currently has 3-4 masseurs all from PI.

makeitorbreak
01-05-2019, 11:51 PM
The massage shop is NOT at JPO but nearby to there.
As you approach the JPO..... there are rows of shophouses along the road.... the massage shop is located in one of the shophouse @ 400 or 500m before the turnoff into the JPO carpark.

Boss is a local malay guy and his pinay wife is running the shop..... currently has 3-4 masseurs all from PI.

Could you share what street? Thanks

ramadel
01-05-2019, 11:53 PM
Could you share what street? Thanks

Main road.

kucinghutan
02-05-2019, 09:58 AM
Bro, I live nearby the area. The row of shops you're mentioning, is the one near the Aeon Kulaijaya? Because as far as I'm aware, there are no shop houses near JPO as you approach via the highway. The nearest shop houses are in Indahpura in the vicinity of Aeon Kulaijaya. What's the damage like for Pinays and what services are provided? First time hearing there is Pinay in Kulai as the normal fare is Bakso, Viet, PRC and local Nasi Lemak in LA Bella Spa

cuba
05-05-2019, 04:41 PM
Bro, I live nearby the area. The row of shops you're mentioning, is the one near the Aeon Kulaijaya? Because as far as I'm aware, there are no shop houses near JPO as you approach via the highway. The nearest shop houses are in Indahpura in the vicinity of Aeon Kulaijaya. What's the damage like for Pinays and what services are provided? First time hearing there is Pinay in Kulai as the normal fare is Bakso, Viet, PRC and local Nasi Lemak in LA Bella Spa

How is LA Bella spa? Girls pretty? Damage and service?

milfmilf
05-05-2019, 08:45 PM
20km from custom? :eek:

ramadel
07-05-2019, 04:07 AM
Jln Impian Senai Utama...... used to be a Balinese spa.

j4bl4i
07-05-2019, 09:42 AM
Senai Utama is too far from JPO broo, Indahpura nearer but no pinoy

hotguy2468
07-05-2019, 05:11 PM
Indahpura is small kampung / village have no lobang lah..... Jln Impian is happening street in Senai Utama which is a small town nearest to JPO & Senai airport.

Within 1km radius of this street have more than 10 hotels.
Needless to say also have small fuckshops and massage joints. FLs oso have just scan thru your wechat have all types available. Many travellers spent the night here before going to Senai airport for their early morning flights.

ShadowRiders
08-05-2019, 04:54 PM
... Jln Impian is happening street in Senai Utama.....

Needless to say also have small fuckshops and massage joints. FLs oso have just scan thru your wechat have all types available. Many travellers spent the night here before going to Senai airport for their early morning flights.

Alamak..... you picah lobang and expose our locals' playground. Very soon this place will be flooded by the carrotheads from our southern neighbour and prices will skyrocket machiam JB.

KatongCowboy
12-05-2019, 05:23 PM
Indahpura is small kampung / village have no lobang lah..... Jln Impian is happening street in Senai Utama which is a small town nearest to JPO & Senai airport.

This place still happening? I thought it had died down when those fuckshops started mushrooming in JB town few years ago.

It used to be popular many many years ago when Singkies go to play golf at the golf courses nearby and then drop by Jln Impian for some relaxation hanky panky before returning to SGP.

Good to hear it has resurrected into a playground again. :D

makeitorbreak
09-06-2019, 11:02 PM

I scouted this area at tops 3 massage places I could find. The one referenced as Pinay looked so boring so I didn't bother to walk up and check. No I would not rate this as a happening place but please prove me wrong...