PDA

View Full Version : Fun encounter at Fitness Center?

conan69
10-07-2007, 06:24 PM
Few days ago went to gym at raffles place & was running on trackmill. Then a chio Milf wearing a white colour tight wt a black colour g-string take the trackmill in front of mine.... wah lau her figure dame power ah... tell u my little bro become hard on instantly. really enjoy the run that day because she make my run so enjoyable.

Any bros have any shiok encounters at fitness center? happening with gays there not counted har. How i wish i can be a fitness instructor one day to coach some chiobus or chio milfs. touch a bit here & a bit there.

Power 10
10-07-2007, 07:52 PM
So far i only go to those CC GYM.....all cmi IMO.....mabe will try oneof those at town area:D

Rof|maoxz
10-07-2007, 08:00 PM
Few days ago went to gym at raffles place & was running on trackmill. Then a chio Milf wearing a white colour tight wt a black colour g-string take the trackmill in front of mine.... wah lau her figure dame power ah... tell u my little bro become hard on instantly. really enjoy the run that day because she make my run so enjoyable.

Any bros have any shiok encounters at fitness center? happening with gays there not counted har. How i wish i can be a fitness instructor one day to coach some chiobus or chio milfs. touch a bit here & a bit there.

You shld study abit harder.... and become a Gynaecologist. :D

Manliness
10-07-2007, 08:07 PM
You shld study abit harder.... and become a Gynaecologist.

But majority of the patients are pregnant ladies. :p

GhostRay
10-07-2007, 08:25 PM
wow..... become a pussy doctor..... wow.......

decent02
10-07-2007, 08:25 PM
Bro Rolf

Back from genting already ?

asdfghjkl
10-07-2007, 08:42 PM
got meh.. :rolleyes:

keano
11-07-2007, 12:06 AM
how about seening a woman sweat like hell and can see her nipples poking out thru her white blouse?

Or seening half cup of that milf while doing yoga..for at least 25 mins..

:p

man13utd13
11-07-2007, 12:07 AM
i heard from my friends that some gyms have mass orgies inside......but the catch is ....u gotta open up your arse to enjoy it cos the mass orgis involves gay only...kekekeke(no joke ok?i myself been approach by gays in gym shower rooms b4 so i believe what he says cos the gym he told me i been there b4 and only 1% of the gym goers are ladies)

san_san
11-07-2007, 12:48 AM
i heard from my friends that some gyms have mass orgies inside......but the catch is ....u gotta open up your arse to enjoy it cos the mass orgis involves gay only...kekekeke(no joke ok?i myself been approach by gays in gym shower rooms b4 so i believe what he says cos the gym he told me i been there b4 and only 1% of the gym goers are ladies)

wow,didn't know that....nice info...ekekekke

Castrol
11-07-2007, 10:13 AM
i heard from my friends that some gyms have mass orgies inside......but the catch is ....u gotta open up your arse to enjoy it cos the mass orgis involves gay only...

good grief... no wonder every gay sure got a gym membership. :D

Microsoft
11-07-2007, 10:20 AM
good grief... no wonder every gay sure got a gym membership.

Oopss.. u jus open a can of worm... Bet BS sure cum in n say DNAT has got many gym membership if he ever get 2 read this...:D :D

Castrol
11-07-2007, 10:25 AM
Oopss.. u jus open a can of worm... Bet BS sure cum in n say DNAT has got many gym membership if he ever get 2 read this...:D

i believe 2师兄 always sign in for BS when they go to gym for "work out" together. :D

Microsoft
11-07-2007, 10:31 AM
i believe 2师兄 always sign in for BS when they go to gym for "work out" together.

Alamk!!! U jus open another can of worm... :eek: :D

Rof|maoxz
11-07-2007, 11:51 AM
Alamk!!! U jus open another can of worm... :eek:

NNH.... ti ti arh ni juay worms meh....

Clit_LickeR
11-07-2007, 12:08 PM
You shld study abit harder.... and become a Gynaecologist.
That what i dream of now.... haiz... never study hard last time... :p
But majority of the patients are pregnant ladies. Yah... but according to what i've observed, 60-75 % are quite chio one wor~~~ :D

Microsoft
11-07-2007, 12:11 PM
NNH.... ti ti arh ni juay worms meh....

Actually... i din say open 2 beehives gib chance leow. :D :p

Wins88
11-07-2007, 12:18 PM
1999 to 2001 period, I was working in Raffles Place area and joined Calif gym n Republic Plaza. During that time, in the evenings around 6pm, there was always one chio bu who would come work out and do aerobics and she would wear cut-off spandex tank top without a bra (white color) and when she begin sweating, all they guys would suddenly be very attentive to look into the aerobics studio for "free show". The babe will purposely walk around the gym after working out giving most guys a nice show of her nips!

jintulan
11-07-2007, 12:34 PM
yes, every once in while, some chicks will put themselves on display for the guys. I've been working out in cali some years now, at republic plaza but switched to bugis since they opened there. recently, one cute chick actually bought me a cup of energy drink and chatted me up while i was struggling on the treadmill, that was quite an energizing "drink". A few days later, saw her eating in a restaurant with her bodybuilder boyfriend who is about twice my size. I suddenly shrank into an ant and quickly dissappeared. :D

tellmiwhy
11-07-2007, 08:55 PM
yes, every once in while, some chicks will put themselves on display for the guys. I've been working out in cali some years now, at republic plaza but switched to bugis since they opened there. recently, one cute chick actually bought me a cup of energy drink and chatted me up while i was struggling on the treadmill, that was quite an energizing "drink". A few days later, saw her eating in a restaurant with her bodybuilder boyfriend who is about twice my size. I suddenly shrank into an ant and quickly dissappeared.

since she offered u the drink, mai tu liao. her bodybuilder bf twice ur size....intro ur "ahem" to him lar...keep him occupy and u occupy her then. :p

tellmiwhy

jintulan
12-07-2007, 11:45 AM
since she offered u the drink, mai tu liao. her bodybuilder bf twice ur size....intro ur "ahem" to him lar...keep him occupy and u occupy her then. :p

tellmiwhyI am unlike you, so big size hor! :(

Jkin
12-07-2007, 01:26 PM
yes, every once in while, some chicks will put themselves on display for the guys. I've been working out in cali some years now, at republic plaza but switched to bugis since they opened there. recently, one cute chick actually bought me a cup of energy drink and chatted me up while i was struggling on the treadmill, that was quite an energizing "drink". A few days later, saw her eating in a restaurant with her bodybuilder boyfriend who is about twice my size. I suddenly shrank into an ant and quickly dissappeared. :D

Maybe she got tired of her bodybuilder boyfriend and want someone normal. Not all chicks like over-muscular bodies.

tellmiwhy
12-07-2007, 06:32 PM
I am unlike you, so big size hor!

:mad: !!! how u noe?? :p

tellmiwhy

ok69
13-07-2007, 01:35 PM
taking about this ..

last week I saw this girl in full gym attire at bedok central .. tapoh her food at the hawker.
Very chio and syt ... wondered where she worked out :)

btw how much u all paid for the branded gym??

sexytoy.com.sg
14-07-2007, 01:32 AM
taking about this ..

last week I saw this girl in full gym attire at bedok central .. tapoh her food at the hawker.
Very chio and syt ... wondered where she worked out :)

btw how much u all paid for the branded gym??

Follow her lah I am sure she cant be wearing the gym attire and take MRT right bro.

ok69
14-07-2007, 01:19 PM
she cant be tapoh her food to the gym and eat right?
probabably i should follow her home :D

vaxvms
14-07-2007, 01:34 PM
1999 to 2001 period, I was working in Raffles Place area and joined Calif gym n Republic Plaza. During that time, in the evenings around 6pm, there was always one chio bu who would come work out and do aerobics and she would wear cut-off spandex tank top without a bra (white color) and when she begin sweating, all they guys would suddenly be very attentive to look into the aerobics studio for "free show". The babe will purposely walk around the gym after working out giving most guys a nice show of her nips!

I saw someone sama description as you at planet fitness recently
not sure whether is the same one ....but her hand muscular man

vaxvms
14-07-2007, 01:36 PM
yes, every once in while, some chicks will put themselves on display for the guys. I've been working out in cali some years now, at republic plaza but switched to bugis since they opened there. recently, one cute chick actually bought me a cup of energy drink and chatted me up while i was struggling on the treadmill, that was quite an energizing "drink". A few days later, saw her eating in a restaurant with her bodybuilder boyfriend who is about twice my size. I suddenly shrank into an ant and quickly dissappeared.

seem most instructor at fitness centre got more of the luck....and I guess tat the main reason most female chick sign out for.....

ilurbu
14-07-2007, 01:47 PM
I'm very curious how does a gynaecologist keep a straight face when he's having an attractive patient? He is still human, regardless of vocation.

That said, I still trust my wife's gynae.. very assuring. Excellent EQ in handling issues.

soberguy
14-07-2007, 03:09 PM
syt going to gym? Hmmm... I know one syt who like going to gym but I stay away from her as she has herpes..

nacho
14-07-2007, 03:46 PM
one cute chick actually bought me a cup of energy drink and chatted me up while i was struggling on the treadmill, that was quite an energizing "drink".

If a gal is doing that to you, it means she wants to know more about you. You should had made the move.......