PDA

View Full Version : How to define love?

Luxedream
21-04-2019, 11:58 AM
I knew a girl for 3 years and I was being led on subtly over a span of time, resulting in a slow and painful friendzone. How do I get out of this? :(

arsenal_84
21-04-2019, 01:25 PM
the easiest way to forget a girl is to find another new one.
since ladies typically move on fast, i see no reason why you can't move on unless she is an attractive fwb.

just kena friendzone last month by a thai girl since i know her 5 years ago, told myself is time to look elsewhere.

Cherrypink4940
21-04-2019, 03:14 PM
喜欢一个不喜欢自己的人真的好累...

ibanezjem555
21-04-2019, 03:59 PM
Play friendzone too and find another target who is more intetested in you and serious.

Girls can be clueless too and lead you along as they discover themselves. You spend time n money and at the end they say not sure if `you are for me or I want this or so much more in life`.

Re-assess, talk to a close beer buddy to have a one-step back unbiased view point.

I used to have a friend who paid for girl's uni lodging (she moved in with him), bought a car to drive her around, paid for all her meals paid for tuition and holiday.. at the end receive a big shock when she said she not sure.. it is not transactional but he thought he had something going and everything was tight.. but..

Time to summon up your G2 to reevaluate.

Rock On Bro

Marq
21-04-2019, 05:18 PM
Play friendzone too and find another target who is more intetested in you and serious.

Girls can be clueless too and lead you along as they discover themselves. You spend time n money and at the end they say not sure if `you are for me or I want this or so much more in life`.

Re-assess, talk to a close beer buddy to have a one-step back unbiased view point.

I used to have a friend who paid for girl's uni lodging (she moved in with him), bought a car to drive her around, paid for all her meals paid for tuition and holiday.. at the end receive a big shock when she said she not sure.. it is not transactional but he thought he had something going and everything was tight.. but..

Time to summon up your G2 to reevaluate.

Rock On Bro

A girl that is even half serious wouldn’t let you spend so much on her. Its a big red flag if she just takes whatever you give