PDA

View Full Version : STD Doctors in Johor, Bangkok, hcm or hanoi

SsugarDaddy
20-04-2019, 03:46 PM
Anyone know of any good doctor in one of those city?

Want to get myself tested but don’t really want to do it in singapore

IAmAwesome
22-04-2019, 01:07 AM
Actually TS from what i know AFA does anonymous testing at kelantan lane, they won't ask for any documentation from you to test from what i remember

SsugarDaddy
22-04-2019, 01:33 AM
Was reading from another thread

HIV does have anonymity testing
But not for std...

18sons
27-04-2019, 09:43 PM
Actually TS from what i know AFA does anonymous testing at kelantan lane, they won't ask for any documentation from you to test from what i remember

TBH, no point. Once you are tested positive it isn't anonymous anymore. You will be asked for your particulars.

IMO just go DSC and have it tested. Unless you believe you caught some shit.

roy2920
11-05-2019, 12:51 PM
I can recommend Pulse Clinic in Bangkok (https://www.pulse-clinic.com/). I have been going there as well for PrEP.

kurtis
11-05-2019, 05:52 PM
can you share your experience on getting prep?

AFA said that get prepare cheap online, but will need a prescription from the hospital.

so far hasn't venture further into it.

I can recommend Pulse Clinic in Bangkok (https://www.pulse-clinic.com/). I have been going there as well for PrEP.

roy2920
14-05-2019, 01:53 PM
can you share your experience on getting prep?

I did my booking to PuLSE clinic online and manage to get appointment the next day. The booking system is very easy and allow you to specify that you need PReP. Once registered, you will be assessed for risk and tested for HIV, renal, and liver. The HIV test results is almost immediate, but renal & liver will be emailed to you a few days after the appointment. Once the HIV results are known, the doctor will let you choose to have the original or generic PrEP. The visit + 6 months supply of generic PrEP cost me THB8900. The also can send your supply to you by post if you provide them with the lab test by email. I havent try the delivery service yet though.

delljb
01-01-2020, 10:54 PM
In Johor Bahru, you can go for AMD Clinic

Very Good doctor, the frontier for STD

Doc Jonathan Gui

Google the web and see