PDA

View Full Version : TUI NAS Found

cangoolu
09-07-2007, 11:56 PM
http://www.slide.com/r/EHANfDoU0D9hv_Pbg33lsrV65WH5EpQS?previous_view=msc d_embedded_url&view=original
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/codemassage
massage gals
DMG $40/hr massage

latka
10-07-2007, 12:59 PM
Brudder, u tried the service oready?

cangoolu
12-07-2007, 04:31 PM
Yes Kai Li pretty good massage and saw another gal with long hair. I think she shoud be Xin Yi.

latka
12-07-2007, 06:30 PM
Yes Kai Li pretty good massage and saw another gal with long hair. I think she shoud be Xin Yi.

Any FR? How about damage?

Schenker
12-07-2007, 08:40 PM

This Kai Li, looks familiar.... don't know whether have I saw her in Hougang TN before. :rolleyes:

RTG-Zapper
13-07-2007, 12:38 AM
This Kai Li, looks familiar.... don't know whether have I saw her in Hougang TN before. :rolleyes:
Is this the big neh neh Kai Li that once work in People's Park ?

shanghaiqiang
13-07-2007, 03:11 AM
Hi bros, after seeing the thread decided to try one of the lobang. Registered with the group and sent sms for appt on 11-07 at 4pm with Xiao Jing which I randomly picked from the available photo albums just to satisfy my ego curiousity and rate this new lobang.

Here's my lousy written FR:

First Sight
Met her in the hotel and was quite surprised by her appearance. I was expecting for a close to replica of the photo but was abit disappointed. Not exactly as appealing in the photo album, probably photo was taken a year ago. Well, anyway what the heck since I am here to rate this lobang, I might as well enjoyed every minute of the time.
So bros,please do not expect picture-like gal whoever u booked. Overall she still look sweet and friendly though. Showed her the downloaded photo on my mobile and she just smiled.

Origin, Appearance & History
Got to know she is 22yrs from Shenyang and had been here for about a year. She is slim, small frame type, abit tanned body skin (likes to go swimming), quite solid, beautiful and nice to grab 34boobs with light coloured nipples and small bum. I believe she is a seasoned FL.

PREFACE
Immediately she volunteered to undress me first. Later as she undressed, I saw a pair of nice solid 34boobs which fitted well with her medium height and slim body frame. She bathed and cleaned my body paying extra attention to my didi physique and also to make sure it is well cleaned. I reciprocrated by grasping her boobs, tickle her teats and wandered my hand on her not-so-bushy mei-mei for awhile before we proceeded to the low mattresss bed.

THE SHOW BEGINS....
She laid a couple of new towels on the bed and I lay with my face on the pillow while she began to apply oil and massage my back (for sure massage is not her profession). Then she asked me to get up, with my backside facing her, she applied oil on her hands and began to stroke my didi whilst softly squeezing my balls. The feeling was shiok for the next 5mins or so as my didi become harder and harder. She began to turn me over onto the bed and started to lick my chest, suck my nipples and rubbed her boobs on my chest way down to my hardened rod for another 5 odd mins before she turned to 69 position for me to enjoy her ready for harvesting land. With her on top, my hungry mouth went for the cunt,licked and sucked the juice out until I was wet all over and can hardly breathe. At the same time she was BJ my dick with such pek-pek-pek sound.
I told her I need to fire-up and we changed to normal position. Again my hungry mouth began to harvest her land for grain with my tongue deep into her wet cunt. Her moaning became louder and louder. I continue sucking and licking at her G-spot with no mercy while she kept begging "qin ai de, hao shuang! hao shuang! ni zhi lao hu li tai hao le! Wo yao ni zuo wo de nan pen you, hao ma, hao ma?" I replied "Ke yi, zhi yao ni nen shou de liao, ni pa bu pa?" "Wo bu pa, wo yao, wo yao!" At times her hand will joined in and tickle her hot spot whilst most of the time her hands was squuezing her boobs in enjoyment. Wow, she such a hot SYT. I can feel her legs began to cramp, her body trembling and as she shouted out in joy upon reaching her climax twice. My didi cannot tahan any longer and I told her to armour me and be ready to welcome home. With both her hands she lifted her legs almost vertically and her raised buttock, I thrusted my hungry devil deep inside to reach for the tip. I pumped her hard and fast, slow and fast and in all directions. Seeing her about to cum I slowed my pumping for a few second and then back to fast pace again. She begged "ni tai you jing yen, zhen huai, wo shou bu liao, yi qi lai gai wo ni de jin". I smiled, kissed her and began to pump her deep, hard and fast and within the next two mins both of us exploded, all my four days of reserve was safely bagged in my armour. We kissed a little, TCSS while my didi was still wringling inside her pussy as we lay sweating and exhausted.
After a while we got up, she removed the cd, cleaned my devil, the mess and showered together.

SAYONARA
Dressed up paid her $40 + $100 (Extra services). She told me she cummed 3 times now her body is shacked and legs are very tired. Gave me her contact and said it is alright to pass on to interested bros here.

My Personal Rating
Name: Xiao Jing, Shenyang
Age/Wt/Ht: 22yrs,i guess weight is 45kg and height around 1.56m
Look: 6/10 Sweet face SYT. Small frame, slim, long shoulder length hair, tanned skin (no tattoo on body), body/mouth/cunt no bad smell.
Good for those keen on slim and petite gal
Boobs: Quite solid 34 with light coloured medium size teats
Frenching: Only short while. Does not like tongue deep inside mouth
AR/ANAL/CIM/COF: Not into this so never ask nor try
Fingering/Painting: 6/10
HJ/BJ/BBBJ: 6/10
Pussy: Wet, not very bushy,no bad smell. Most important fit my dick with good feeling
Attitude:Friendly, patience, very accommodating
Gfe: Yes
Rtf: Want to try the other gals' services and attitude first.
Total damage: $140/1hr/1shot. Room and cd provided.

Personal Comments:
Don't expect real good solid massage. Extra services worth a try. Better to ask for other variety of services (which I have not tried) before session

Sorry for the long winded FR. Interested bros can pm me for the contact.

shanghaiqiang,

Quote: When I die, bury my face downwards,
So that the WHOLE WORLD CAN KISS MY ASS ! !

cangoolu
13-07-2007, 11:56 PM
http://www.dropshots.com/day.php?userid=327652&cdate=20070713&ctime=084604
Winter

armstrong645
14-07-2007, 03:48 PM
Hi bro, i m interested, please share the contact.
Thanks.

Sorry for the long winded FR. Interested bros can pm me for the contact.

shanghaiqiang,

Quote: When I die, bury my face downwards,
So that the WHOLE WORLD CAN KISS MY ASS ! ![/QUOTE]