PDA

View Full Version : Big wind in JB

VenusianArtist
15-04-2019, 12:24 AM
Read from some threads that there's a big wind blowing in JB. So we should stay away from chionging there for the time being?

grawl
15-04-2019, 01:12 AM
Got source? Damn, just wanna try some girl tomorrow.

jackjack2
15-04-2019, 02:27 AM
Polis no more money...need some money

Grounded Eagle
15-04-2019, 04:10 AM
Polis no more money...need some money

This time the raids is not about money..... but to show to MACC that they are not protecting those places of vices. But LPPL the raids are also wayang wayang....... tip off okt to inform ETA and ask them to standby some sacrificial lambs and tua pek kong.

But my advise is to stay away even though they have fall guys to take the heat coz you never know how the BIB will react....scarly they decide to bring back customers too then you hancho liao.

Neat18
15-04-2019, 04:26 AM
Damn it..... Today already book the girl.....miss het

Johnnyngai
15-04-2019, 08:58 AM
I hope they leave the young V girls alone.
It is depressing enough that those young V girls have to serve people like me.

j4bl4i
15-04-2019, 09:01 AM
this is normal, a month before ramadhan coming.

dcrusader
15-04-2019, 09:07 AM
Read from some threads that there's a big wind blowing in JB. So we should stay away from chionging there for the time being?

was there yesterday...
took a Laotian @spa and no wind, all calm...;-)

JadeBird
15-04-2019, 11:37 AM
I hope they leave the young V girls alone.
It is depressing enough that those young V girls have to serve people like me.

Those "valuable" assets like SYTs n Angpais have gone back or reassigned to other safer locations. Remaining stocks are those who still have large portion of debts yet to clear and the MILFs ...... not big loss if these are sacrificed and up the lorry.

nitecrawllerr
15-04-2019, 01:18 PM
was there yesterday...
took a Laotian @spa and no wind, all calm...;-)

All calm.....before the Storm....:D

Gump
15-04-2019, 10:54 PM
Just went and came back in one piece. No guts no glory :p But then again, a lot of guys felt the same way too.

rawmaster101
16-04-2019, 11:32 AM
yes, very big wind this month. i also heard from one of my friends that known some high position police in IPK Johor that this month will conduct some operations in JB. Better stick to those spa in 3-4 star hotel like HV Spa, Zon, NY Spa & BW Spa at the moments as this spa got more protection. Better skip high risk spa like VIP/Amansari/Pariss/Poseidon etc as those joints, every year at least kenna raided 2-3 times.

Longplay
16-04-2019, 11:57 AM
Does this wind event affect the outcall business same as the in house business? I have a trip coming soon, likely to go before Ramadan. Wondering if I should reschedule?

rawmaster101
16-04-2019, 12:04 PM
Does this wind event affect the outcall business same as the in house business? I have a trip coming soon, likely to go before Ramadan. Wondering if I should reschedule?

if you not visiting the spa, just request the girls to sent to your hotel room/home, do not worry, police won't raided your hotel room or home.

Funzio
16-04-2019, 02:01 PM
if you not visiting the spa, just request the girls to sent to your hotel room/home, do not worry, police won't raided your hotel room or home.

Just make sure the FL is not a muslim otherwise nowhere is safe as the religious police can enter ANYWHERE including residences / offices of VIPs.

Justin4840
16-04-2019, 06:27 PM
Hello ,

I am quite new to this scene, I am just wondering how would the situation be in Ramadan. Will there be frequent raids or these places will close voluntarily as a mark of respect.

Regards

spotter542
17-04-2019, 02:34 AM
Most khun Thai are back for Songkran , Viets and Tiongs and other nationalities are easy preys during this period.

Longplay
17-04-2019, 11:13 AM

Thanks Rawmaster101. I have been reading here for several months and gotten a lot of great info into this area. But not certain how the winds blow when things get stirred up.

Another poster mentions the upcoming holiday month, and I had not thought much about it. I will make sure I am careful about selection as I typically do in all cases. I tend to pick out mostly Thai based partners as I know to avoid issues with the Muslim society. With Songkran I will need to check and make sure I have a plan. Many of the Thais will be rolling back to home base for this holiday.

oreomaker
17-04-2019, 01:05 PM
I assume the wind will mostly blow at the 'prominent' and 'famous' spa joints? :o

hotguy2468
17-04-2019, 08:03 PM
I assume the wind will mostly blow at the 'prominent' and 'famous' spa joints? :o

According to the local mudland forum threads..... "hot" on top of the target list is the VIP group of stables. ( in fact they have actually ceased operating some small shops around the Pelangi area and have imposed 'cat n mouse' operating hours in the remaining shops.)

Next hotspots on the list are fuckshops that are masquerading as health clubs or spas.... eg Poseidon.

I would say at this time..... the safest bets are those legitimate spas in the hotels..... eg GBW, HV, NZ, NY etc

Even those local FLs operating from private houses in Stulang, Skudai, Masai, Austin etc have tighten their screening procedure and dun accept any tom dick or harry client. Most are just sticking with their regulars during this period and not accepting new clients.

Se7ensins
18-04-2019, 06:15 AM
Seniors, my first time want to chiong JB , solo! Any kind bros got recommendation? Main focus massage, other services bonus for me. TIA :):)

nitecrawllerr
18-04-2019, 04:03 PM
dun accept any tom dick or harry client. Most are just sticking with their regulars during this period and not accepting new clients.

U mean to say they accept dick. But not tom or harry.:D

rawmaster101
03-05-2019, 12:03 PM
big winds blowing this week before puasa start next week. few joints already kenna last few days. better stick to those spa in 4 star hotel at the moments. better be safe at the moments.

Gunner72
08-05-2019, 05:19 PM
think the safest time is before their break fast time... after dinner they will start most operation raid.

ruchucky
15-05-2019, 05:48 PM
Still big wind meh? :p Now fasting month liao wor.

Fasting month!! Need more action to collect $$ , other wise cannot happy in Raya 😋🤪

slimjim123
15-05-2019, 06:14 PM
I heard news that,there are 2 senior girls returning to LS1. Very soon! Wow!🤗😀

spotter542
18-05-2019, 01:55 AM
Seems like the wind will "blow" till next month :rolleyes:

nitecrawllerr
19-05-2019, 02:04 PM
They should spent more time praying instead of raiding.:D