PDA

View Full Version : need advice

milky05
08-07-2007, 02:38 PM
hi bros i need some advice here

i patronised those geylang cat 40 gals n prc streetwalkers n their service sucks

no frenching
no kissing their breasts
no squeezing their breasts
no fingering
no licking their pussy

do u all experience these simialr things as me?

is it because i am ugly or fat or they don't like me tat;s y kenna lousy service?

need advice from senior bros :D

pokeman71
08-07-2007, 09:26 PM
Last time mostly are like that. Bui now because of completion so some WL let you finger, Frenching, suck breast and some even let you CIM.

Sometime i also get this type, just call your self bad luck loh.

Forget it and get moving

jdi813
08-07-2007, 10:02 PM
u're just plain sway la ... either that or it's really u :D

WillamSexsphere
09-07-2007, 12:22 AM

i patronised those geylang cat 40 gals n prc streetwalkers n their service sucks

no licking their pussy

is it because i am ugly or fat or they don't like me tat;s y kenna lousy service?

need advice from senior bros :D

not a senior but errr.....typo or are you mad?!!!!:eek:

jdi813
09-07-2007, 12:56 AM
not a senior but errr.....typo or are you mad?!!!!to each his own my fren ... there r "painters" abound here in SBF

Brainer
09-07-2007, 01:13 AM
As long as get Main Course, mai hiam liao lah. The rest is bonus :D

小龙问路
09-07-2007, 01:28 AM
to each his own my fren ... there r "painters" abound here in SBF

Yes Bro,i do agree with you,do each of his own.But my humble little ADVICE to all the 'PAINTERS' out there....
Those are WHORES that fuck hundreds of men every month, probably up to 90% will carriers genital or herpes and i don't think you will like to lick one as hundreds of dick is been there:D

SBFextra
09-07-2007, 08:17 AM
Yes Bro,i do agree with you,do each of his own.But my humble little ADVICE to all the 'PAINTERS' out there....
Those are WHORES that fuck hundreds of men every month, probably up to 90% will carriers genital or herpes and i don't think you will like to lick one as hundreds of dick is been there:D

Agree fully, Cat40 somemore ..... painting is inviting for trouble only ...

Ronsee
09-07-2007, 09:23 AM

Personally, i wont do any pussy licking too for those geylang cat 40 girls.

Well its a 40 bucks bonk so i guess we shouldnt expect anything fantastic right? Anything we can out of the girl like frenching etc will be a bonus imho.

If u want good service, i would advise the threadstarter to go check up the more expensive WLs like the 120 or 150 from geylang or the pickup joints in Geylang, Joo Chiat or OT.

Personally i prefer to pay for more expensive WLs as most often times i have got better services for the $ i pay. Of course there are always bad experiences too. I have heard bros who get good services from Cat 40 or 60 FLs in geylang too. I guess sometimes its also got to do with some chemistry with the WLs and yourself.

Just my 2 cents.

no_faith
09-07-2007, 01:37 PM
how come ur qns seems like u going to service them and not the other way round?:confused:

SBFextra
09-07-2007, 02:18 PM
how come ur qns seems like u going to service them and not the other way round?:confused:

I think he got no choice, cat40 got no service so he has to service them ..

So should he be asking how come he is not servicing them instead ... :eek:

Castrol
09-07-2007, 02:29 PM
no licking their pussy

how about their asshole? :D

GhostRay
09-07-2007, 03:16 PM

no frenching
no kissing their breasts
no squeezing their breasts
no fingering
no licking their pussy

do u all experience these simialr things as me?

need advice from senior bros :DOther I normally cannot but no kissing their breasts & no squeezing their breasts.... abit gone too far.

Genbukan
10-07-2007, 01:43 AM
Hmmm..... From what I know.. usually no frenching... they can siam their head here and there. Squeeze and Kiss Nie Nie no problem at all.

Painting and fingering ... never try at all (no guts at all). So far only try one painting in HC, after that kinda dun want to take the risk.. intend to increase my cheonging life-span

darke
10-07-2007, 02:03 AM
not a senior but errr.....typo or are you mad?!!!!:eek:

tat why he got zapped till xiao..

WillamSexsphere
10-07-2007, 11:29 AM
err,,,not true..his points were already lidat from his first post:eek:

I agree that each his own, i'm no stranger to painting and am a painter too but with very much less 'used' and more hygenic women..but..sheesh...a cat40?!!! Definately a typo.

san_san
10-07-2007, 11:36 AM
how about their asshole? :D

Well that is for shitting.......:D

shuaige84
10-07-2007, 11:49 AM
i tink threadstarter is suay ba if wl dun allow kissing or squeezing of breasts i will nt find her again..

milky05
10-07-2007, 12:06 PM
hi all bros thx for replying

i tried quite a few cat 40 wls n i realise all the bad service are from 1 particular house. there was 1 wl there dun allow me to touch her nipples but can squeeze her breast n she dun allow kissing of her nipples. i always tink the most basic service is kissing n squeezing of their breasts right?

then during shower i try to touch the wl breasts n she siam n push my hand away make me so du lan. why i so sway gt such lousy service from same house haiz

then i complain to okt n okt say wil scold her but i tink he jus heck care ba

if i get such lousy service does it mean the wl dun like me? i am mid 20s guy slim n at least average looking leh nt as if i am fat n ugly

i am wondering why bros here dare to french, finger n lick the pussy of FL but they dun encourage the same for cat 40 WL? we will never know the FL oso gt thousands of dick in their pussies :eek:

jdi813
11-07-2007, 01:04 AM
...blah blah blah ... i'm no stranger to painting and am a painter too but with very much less 'used' and more hygenic women..but..sheesh...a cat40?!!! ...blah blah blah ...like I said earlier to each his own ... but KNN i see this post really beh tahan ... from an assumed morale high ground somemore ... piang eh ...

so how do u define "very much less used & hygenic" ... u mean u only paint ur partner who is 100% faithful to u ... cos no matter how "unused" u only need to be sway once. I think ur view point is skewed at best.

Since i'm at it might as well address some of the other posts that r jumping on the say the right thing bandwagon ... Those are WHORES that fuck hundreds of men every month, probably up to 90% will carriers genital or herpes and i don't think you will like to lick one as hundreds of dick is been thereyeah yeah we know the stats ... thanks ... he asked so 90% he intended to try ... get over it ...

also all of us have genitals and some of us even one of the herpes strains (FYI chickenpox is a strain of herpes ... Herpes Varicella) ... just avoid getting genital herpes can liaoAgree fully, Cat40 somemore ..... painting is inviting for trouble only ...why ... cat150 or FL or HC gal better choice to paint ah ??? painting maybe inviting trouble but so is BBBJ ... and I dun see u posting against BBBJ now do i :rolleyes: Personally, i wont do any pussy licking too for those geylang cat 40 girls ...blah blah blah ...keyword bro ... personally ... diff strokes for diff folks ......blah blah blah ... So far only try one painting in HC, after that kinda dun want to take the risk.. intend to increase my cheonging life-spansorry to say this bro but this one is really more to make urself feel better than anything else ...

tell u a story ... this happened some time back to a close fren of mine who also doesn't paint and rarely does FJ so as to be safe and "prolong" he's cheonging lifespan ... even then he managed to get himself infected with some STD (curable, thankfully) from a round of BBBJ (suspected) from a non WL

justl00king
11-07-2007, 01:25 AM
need advice from senior bros Bro,

You joined since year 05 also quite senior already. :D :)