PDA

View Full Version : morning train

junxin
08-07-2007, 02:31 AM
hi sharing tis thread hoping everyone will share any encounter in the morning train where there's lots of ppl.. (like jap train)

anyone try to rubs again gals butt??

dbhh
08-07-2007, 08:47 AM
Not so much into rubbing girls' butts (I think that's quite dangerous), but I'm more in the lookout for boobwatch....

You know, when the girls wear low-cut or those buttoned shirts where you can see through the openings. Kind of drives away the morning blues........

salla6ue
08-07-2007, 10:46 AM
last time take morning train to school, got once a malay chick rubba her ass on my dick. last for about 10 stations. when she alighting got turn back and smile at me. but last time young no guts only pretend never see. if now already rubba her back and ask for contact number... :p

Panty Monster
08-07-2007, 11:05 AM
Panty Monster more interested in seeing panty shots! But too bad morning train too crowded cannot see the girls sitting across you. Best is mission school girl always beri careless when crossing their legs! Har Har Har

flingguru
08-07-2007, 11:29 AM
very dangerous to do it in singapore. but can see a lot of downblouse.. shiok....

lacoruna69
08-07-2007, 12:05 PM
Not trying to pour cold water.
In SGP, you can do it provided you look like Brad Pitt.
If you are not, get ready to get arrested for molest...........:D

thomas88
08-07-2007, 04:12 PM
In SGP, you can do it provided you look like Brad Pitt...........
I looked a little like Brad Pitt's brother, Pitts Bull can anot??? :D

me|zuo
08-07-2007, 04:53 PM
personally i feel that scanning at downblouse is much safer than rubba rubba... imagine if u rubba rubba and the lady turn around to shout and scold u.. omfg.. lol...
:o :p

Yamate
08-07-2007, 05:13 PM
very risky to rub gals butt on train as sg gals very smart nowadays and u'll land urself in deep trouble easily if she screams or calls the security/police.

enzer88
08-07-2007, 05:54 PM
If u ask me,i will not do it.Too risk and if u hav the gut to rub why not go forward to know the girl??Who know,u may get more than a rub,right!

Mugger Toad
08-07-2007, 06:00 PM
If u ask me,i will not do it.Too risk and if u hav the gut to rub why not go forward to know the girl??Who know,u may get more than a rub,right!

But I look like a mugger toad! :eek: They will laugh in my face and tell me to go f**k myself! Sob Sob Sob

slyer
08-07-2007, 06:03 PM
i oso dun dare to take the risks of rabba rabba wth gals in train unless they rabba me first :D then i stand there stationary n let her rabba :D

usually i just bio girls in train tat's all

Yahoo.com
08-07-2007, 06:19 PM
Too risky for me to try, I am afraid my ass will get rub by rotan if get caught. :eek:

Bambie
08-07-2007, 06:27 PM
Haha, I think what we can do is when the train is crowded and they are squeezing through, just stand firm and let them squeeze thru', liddat, rabba liao, its them not us. I rem, in Chinatown close to CNY, during the night pasar malam, wah lau, so jam packed, everybody rabbaing everybody man, no choice one ..... then you have some gals doesnt care so much, boobs rubbing against everybody, maybe that's what they were there for .... :eek:

no_faith
08-07-2007, 06:50 PM
the gals rub my butt, how?:o

enzer88
08-07-2007, 06:53 PM
the gals rub my butt, how?:owait for what,jio her for breakfast and exchange contact number liao.:)

no_faith
08-07-2007, 07:03 PM
bro, dunno who leh. over crowded and so many juz rub my butt in split sec:o but i like it:D

slyer
08-07-2007, 07:25 PM
bro, dunno who leh. over crowded and so many juz rub my butt in split sec:o but i like it

i like it too when girls rub my butt :D

andy15
08-07-2007, 07:27 PM
eevrybody likes it. but too risky to try in sg. have to think twice first.

no_faith
08-07-2007, 07:38 PM
esp the knock off time in town area, lotsa OL and wkend to town.
sumtimes not only butt, sumtimes also my didi:D

Bambie
09-07-2007, 06:56 AM
bro, dunno who leh. over crowded and so many juz rub my butt in split sec:o but i like it:D

Must watch out next time , maybe it was Sherine ..

iancash
09-07-2007, 07:47 PM
too risky... more for boobs lor..

today at city hall Mrt, this SYT bent down to take her paper bag and talk to her friend at the same time.. she was wearing this low cut V neck spagatti,...

Wat a good scene... thou saw no pink, but her full breast with the pink hid under the black bra was saw....

too bad, she alight at bugis while i carry on my journey....

salla6ue
09-07-2007, 08:16 PM
no choice lah,
when a man rubba a woman it's call MOLEST,
when a woman rubba a man it's call SHIOK ah!!!

no_faith
09-07-2007, 08:24 PM
agreed. when we rub a woman, itz molest and they could be enjoying it too.

also if they wear skimpy, gd for our eyes.
but if we wear skimpy, gals say we indecent exposure.
how can lidat?:D

sexytoy.com.sg
10-07-2007, 12:01 AM
agreed. when we rub a woman, itz molest and they could be enjoying it too.

also if they wear skimpy, gd for our eyes.
but if we wear skimpy, gals say we indecent exposure.
how can lidat?:D

What to do Singapore women "chapter" or "charter" very strong

pocketrocket
11-07-2007, 04:57 PM
Totally agreed with most brothers here. Better dun rubba rubba...You never know...Wait kana caught and given a few stroke of the cane then know.

Hence, no harm having a bit of a perv or even stay close enough to smell the freshly washed hair...Hmmm...Nice! :D

hotguy2406
11-07-2007, 05:20 PM
Is not worth doing it. The gals now r smart & daring they might scream at u in the train

tryying
12-07-2007, 09:40 AM
That's why I don't like the morning train so much when going to town. I am tall and so, difficult to hide my expression when woman beside me touches me. I always try to siam else bro got hard, I don't know how liao. :D

Aug9
12-07-2007, 10:00 AM
I'm waiting that to happen to me, that why i don't get a car:D

salla6ue
12-07-2007, 07:54 PM
yesterday took the 6pm train home, feel someone got someone rubba my butt so turn around to see. got 1 short lau chio wearing low cut blouse and her arm keep on brushing against me. so stand there facing her and bio her cleveage and let her arm rubba me while i pretend to play my psp. the train very packed so she kenna pushed towards me everytime got ppl alighting and boarding. and everytime she kenna pushed in her arms would rubba my lower area. damn shiok! especially got one part the train extremely packed and she and i like pushed together by others. she cross her hands and squeezed a very sexy cleveage for me to see and her body was directly pressed against my cock for like 3 minutes. i wonder if she felt my hard-on... :p

peterpan
13-07-2007, 04:11 PM
http://www.forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=1947533#post1947533

Read my thread for my wife's experience on the bus few months back!

singexpat
13-07-2007, 05:45 PM
kanna butt-rubbed couple years back on bus...

tot hao seh liao turn n look...

Guess wat..:eek:

I can sue her for molest..:mad:

bunnyrabbit
14-07-2007, 02:23 AM
bros

in the mrt/nel now, there are security cameras in all the cabins if you look carefully enough..so if the guy rabba the gal..there is evidence..so better dun play play..

but if the gal rabba us and the gal cmi..can we use the evidence and sue her?? hmm..:D

littlesyt
14-07-2007, 03:22 AM
Umm, i'm just wondering when Sillypore is going to be like Jeepoon where the Girls inside the train or MRT will just keep on standing down there and let the molester(or in Jeepoon they called them, "Chikans") get in their way of fondling and fcking all the way mann... Titts grab and Butts grab or even Fcuking Wild sex mann... All also can... Other passengers all just blind meh? Anyway, nice if Sillypore girls are so obedient.

Dunno whether it's real caught in camera or just Steaming acts from them?

This clip really turns me ON! (http://asa.tv/movie_detail.php?userid=&movie_id=1057)

:cool:

asdfghjkl
14-07-2007, 12:35 PM
in the mrt/nel now, there are security cameras in all the cabins

didnt know this.. got a writeup somewhere? :eek:

Bruce-Sg
14-07-2007, 01:49 PM
i was once on a packed train while leaning against the glass near the door. This indian girl stoof in front of me with her back facing me and she didnt hold the handrail,talking to two of her friends. The train jerked and she leaned onto me with her back. There then came the 2nd jerk and her fall which already made me hard. For the 3rd fall, i think she could even feel something hard below pushing her butt. But,all three falls were the results of sudden jerk of the train and her not holding the handrail.
She blushed after the third time and immediately stopped talking to her friends while looking onto the floor whilte her two friends kept smiling to each other,teasing her.

rukawagan
14-07-2007, 03:06 PM
Umm, i'm just wondering when Sillypore is going to be like Jeepoon where the Girls inside the train or MRT will just keep on standing down there and let the molester(or in Jeepoon they called them, "Chikans") get in their way of fondling and fcking all the way mann... Titts grab and Butts grab or even Fcuking Wild sex mann... All also can... Other passengers all just blind meh? Anyway, nice if Sillypore girls are so obedient.

Dunno whether it's real caught in camera or just Steaming acts from them?

This clip really turns me ON! (http://asa.tv/movie_detail.php?userid=&movie_id=1057)

:cool:

100% an act lar.. can shoot from so many angle =)

nacho
14-07-2007, 04:04 PM
Years ago, when the mrt just started, the girls are pretty careless or not too aware that guys can see their undies when sitting down.

But now they will cover their legs with the hand bag and look straight into the opposite sit, to ensure the person is not looking at their legs, when sitting down.

84gunner
14-07-2007, 07:15 PM
SG gals veri xiao qi, some more SG law protect the gals onli. Haven't heard of any case where a guy successfully sue a gal for molest or sexual harassment, but plenty of cases the other way round.

The gal rubba u, she wont get convicted. But if u rubba her in return for her rubba, legally speaking, Mr Rotan still can come after u!!!

If I in SG, and wanna get this kinda satisfaction, I'll go GL if budget is low. If got better budget, will go KTV. Since many KTVs in SG, get gals 2 strip, hj, etc, oso no prob, u can choose the gal tat dress the way u like, ask her 2 show half-ball, bend down show her longkang, raise her skirt higher, show/no-show, etc, 2 spice up yr excitement!!!

Quit SG & outta SG several years liao, no regrets, no looking back. Will tell those xiao qi / stuck-up SG gals go eat themselves. Those are the type of gals tat lowers the population count, and on a broader perspective, probably lead 2 the extinction of some community!!!

littlesyt
15-07-2007, 05:47 PM
SG gals veri xiao qi, some more SG law protect the gals onli....

If I in SG, and wanna get this kinda satisfaction, I'll go GL if budget is low. If got better budget, will go KTV. Since many KTVs in SG, get gals 2 strip, hj, etc, oso no prob, u can choose the gal tat dress the way u like, ask her 2 show half-ball, bend down show her longkang, raise her skirt higher, show/no-show, etc, 2 spice up yr excitement!!!

Wah Bro 84gunner, you got any ktv to recommend where the gals there wear customes? Eg, nurse uniform, airstewardess uniforms, Office Ladies, Tennis attires or etc...?
:confused:

84gunner
15-07-2007, 06:11 PM
Wah Bro 84gunner, you got any ktv to recommend where the gals there wear customes? Eg, nurse uniform, airstewardess uniforms, Office Ladies, Tennis attires or etc...?
:confused:

haha, sorry, but I believe I kinda lost touch wif things in SGP liao, I quit SG several years ago. And, of course I dun mean uniform lah, but typical daily lifestyle dresses, like wear blouse unbutton 2 buttons, or bra-less evening gowns, v low cut dresses, spagetti straps, etc etc.

Cant remember the name of the KTV, my fren brought me 2 a KTV in Shanghai, the gals got wear uniform one. Not expensive some more, 300 RMB (SGD 60) tips 2 the gal tat sit wif u, no butterfly. Tat means, the gal, once come in sit down wif u, dun leave the room until u settle bill & leave the place. Inside every KTV room got it's own toilet, 5-star standard one, so no excuse 4 the gals 2 go outta room. Chivas is 600 or 800 RMB (SGD 120 or 160) a bottle, I can't remember liao (cheong too many places, most times frens settle bill, then I pay my share). And tat is considered high-end or expensive in PRC!!! I oso been to a disco/club in Shanghai, where they have some dance performance. The performers oso got wear uniform one, such as nurse, air stewardess, etc.

All the gals dun wear bra one, many oso dun wear panties, or they wear G-strings. Around 11 to 12 midnite, they have "show time", ie. change 2 fast-paced / striptease music, all the gals will at least go topless & lap-dance on u. U can of course tour yr hands round their bodies. This may go on for 20 - 30 mins, until many pple are tired.

By the way, I'm now staying in PRC (I travel around quite alot within PRC, across North & South of the Big River), my apartment in Shanghai has a KTV which my frens like tat club. But if u stay so near & party tat much, u'll understand why I tone down & din go tis club tat much instead. A common saying amongst us: "not afraid tat u dun have enuf money, more afraid tat u dun have enuf energy!!!"

asdfghjkl
15-07-2007, 08:48 PM
so many FRs here ah.. kekeke :D

forumer
15-07-2007, 09:27 PM
A common saying amongst us: "not afraid tat u dun have enuf money, more afraid tat u dun have enuf energy!!!"

this is so true ...

Bruce-Sg
17-07-2007, 02:01 PM
Haha, I think what we can do is when the train is crowded and they are squeezing through, just stand firm and let them squeeze thru', liddat, rabba liao, its them not us. I rem, in Chinatown close to CNY, during the night pasar malam, wah lau, so jam packed, everybody rabbaing everybody man, no choice one ..... then you have some gals doesnt care so much, boobs rubbing against everybody, maybe that's what they were there for .... :eek:

are those young chicks or aunties ?

Bruce-Sg
17-07-2007, 02:11 PM
last time take morning train to school, got once a malay chick rubba her ass on my dick. last for about 10 stations. when she alighting got turn back and smile at me. but last time young no guts only pretend never see. if now already rubba her back and ask for contact number... :p

how old dose she look like ?

MMM88
17-07-2007, 04:38 PM
why why why .....jus go to ani crowded Pubs ....u will get all kinds of RUBs ...boobs, ass, cock too....hehehehehehehe:D
t best part is ...those girls dun really care if they RUB on u ....;)

tomvoyeur
18-07-2007, 12:03 PM
why why why .....jus go to ani crowded Pubs ....u will get all kinds of RUBs ...boobs, ass, cock too....hehehehehehehe:D
t best part is ...those girls dun really care if they RUB on u ....

Haha....thats not exactly true....Guys use words to pick up gals....Gals use their bodies to pick up guys.....Go figure...;)

84gunner
18-07-2007, 01:38 PM
t best part is ...those girls dun really care if they RUB on u ....;)

ya, all kinds of RUB indeed; sekali is some bf or husband RUBbing their hands b4 throwing their punches, or it's Mr Rotan RUBbing his hands b4 whipping the rotan!!!