PDA

View Full Version : What Happened to BS

Goondoo1234
07-07-2007, 04:39 PM
Hi bros, the last time I went to BS was 3 months ago and I recently want to go there again but I hv been calling them for weeks but the line is always engaged.

What happen to BS, has it closed down? Hope bros here can shed some light. Thanks.

SapienKia
07-07-2007, 04:43 PM
Did u go down and check? There is a thread on BS already, in fact 2.

I suppose the botal n moustachio huy there becoming more papaya liao, forget them go NSH n get smiling staff ..

blueyodz
07-07-2007, 05:50 PM
Goondoo1234, just to let you know that BS is still there. Just booking for room nowadays is getting tougher.

Think the admin will delete this thread.

Good luck !!

Goondoo1234
07-07-2007, 06:12 PM
Did u go down and check? There is a thread on BS already, in fact 2.

I suppose the botal n moustachio huy there becoming more papaya liao, forget them go NSH n get smiling staff ..

Bro, don't get what u mean. I didn't go now to check, I normally call BS to make booking. I did a search, the latest post was on 3rd July 07 and that's all, nothing was mentioned abt why the line is always engaged.

And to the mother fucker who zapped me, what's wrong with you?

Goondoo1234
07-07-2007, 06:15 PM
Goondoo1234, just to let you know that BS is still there. Just booking for room nowadays is getting tougher.

Think the admin will delete this thread.

Good luck !!

Still dont get what u mean by booking room is tougher nowadays:confused: . So how should I book then?

Why? Is this thread offensive.

teraterm55
07-07-2007, 06:27 PM
Still dont get what u mean by booking room is tougher nowadays:confused: . So how should I book then?

Why? Is this thread offensive.

Booking is difficult because there are alot of customers. If the booking of the rooms are all filled, they hang up the phone so you cant call in.

Unless you have the Handphone number of the staff i am afraid the only other way to get a booking is to go there and wait. but what the other bro said is true. NSH has much nicer counter staff. at least they smile and greet you.

And for this thread, you could have posted what you were asking at the BS thread. because the people who are reading that thread would have been able to give you a much better answer. By openeing a new thread like this you have just opened yourself up to zapping and flaming. good luck to you :)

SapienKia
07-07-2007, 06:54 PM
Bro, don't get what u mean. I didn't go now to check, I normally call BS to make booking. I did a search, the latest post was on 3rd July 07 and that's all, nothing was mentioned abt why the line is always engaged.

And to the mother fucker who zapped me, what's wrong with you?

It is normally very difficult to book through the phone line as they always hang the phone up.

Yep like bro tera.. said, you should hv posted on the other 2 BS thread, bros here doesnt want to have too many threads on same joint, very confusing, and you can get advice easily in that thread ... Aiya, a few pts off, just treat as lesson lor .. hope you can also avoid using vulgarities .. :D

teraterm55
07-07-2007, 07:09 PM
It is normally very difficult to book through the phone line as they always hang the phone up.

It depends lah. i never go for the HH. but for SH if you call around 8pm or so you will usually be able to get someone. They will only hang up the phone or dont answer if all the rooms are already prebooked. sometimes they are just tooooo busy to answer the calls. calling after 9pm which is their busy SH... even if you get through.. they will most probably say no room.

usually when i call sat or sun they always seem to have rooms available. but still gals not that much as weekdays or friday nights.

SapienKia
07-07-2007, 08:55 PM
usually when i call sat or sun they always seem to have rooms available. but still gals not that much as weekdays or friday nights.

Bro u are absolutely right, I only go there during weekdays HH, so never call them as always no answer, so bopian call regular gals there to book. But in July only went twice to NSH, no BS for me liao ... rather go NSH n try my luck, so far not too bad :)

seekfun
17-07-2007, 05:37 PM
It depends lah. i never go for the HH. but for SH if you call around 8pm or so you will usually be able to get someone. They will only hang up the phone or dont answer if all the rooms are already prebooked. sometimes they are just tooooo busy to answer the calls. calling after 9pm which is their busy SH... even if you get through.. they will most probably say no room.

Bro, the HH start at 3pm. go at 2.45pm and wait for the door to open and get the room quick. Was there once at 3.10pm and all rooms are already taken..

waikeekee
18-07-2007, 03:42 PM
I have never been to BS, heard from my fellow cheongster the recep there very "stuck-up" arrongant and "dont give a damn attitude" Only hearsay, don't know if it is really true So, I just 'follow the leader' who said he prefer NSH. Makes no different to me, beer is the same, boobs are the same and everything else also the same, also heard the gals goes up and down. MOST IMPORTANT, we are out to have an enjoyable time, that is why it is call HH.

Base on your namesake, I don't blame you for starting a new thread and you should not be annoyed when getting zapped. Perhaps you are trying to get information the quick way. IMHO, this website is not the "Information Counter" you will be duly rewarded if you had done some reading and research. Lastly, hope you show some basic etiquette, it is afterall a public forum. Just my personal opinion and past experience.

AngMo69
18-07-2007, 04:08 PM
Please forgive my blurness, but what exactely is BS? I have tried searching for the term, but no results are returned as the term is to common, and therefore ignored by the search engine.

ang076
18-07-2007, 04:22 PM
BS stand for 'Bright Star' KTV Lounge.

You can listen to song, sing song , drink alcohol and have fun with many gals who come to the room.

D I E D
18-07-2007, 04:26 PM

You can listen to song, sing song , drink alcohol and have fun with many gals who come to the room.

Bro, I go BS 10 over times, din even know it stand for Bright Star, thanks for the enlightenment ...

3m3m3m
18-07-2007, 05:15 PM
Bro, I go BS 10 over times, din even know it stand for Bright Star, thanks for the enlightenment ...

haha...me all along tot is BAO SONG = BS ...now i know..

Ahh_Boi
18-07-2007, 09:01 PM
And all along i thought it stands for Boy's School :p

Optimus_Prime
18-07-2007, 09:09 PM
CHEY !!!! :mad: I tot something happened to BS !!!

Threadstarter pls PM Boss 2 delete this thread, thanks.

the_angel
18-07-2007, 10:06 PM

I thought it's for bullShit..... talk cock sing song with the girls there while singing and drinking beer..... :D

SapienKia
18-07-2007, 10:11 PM
I thought it's for bullShit..... talk cock sing song with the girls there while singing and drinking beer..... :D

But that's not the most impt part right, arguably the most hiong KTV n just tcss n get drunk nia .... :)

OP n Boi should know very well hee hee

Horsepower
22-07-2007, 10:29 PM
MG used to be yaya when they were at the peak of the business. Then BS started, and the other ktvs flourished as well. One day, BS will suffer the same fate if they do not waking up their blady ideas to improve customer relationships.

Other than the place being playable, the few dicks at the counter are unfriendly. The price is expensive. The girls start asking for tips at 6pm and 11pm respectively for HH and SH. THen make customers queue up at 2pm for the 3pm slots ! WTF !

Go NSH, DG, PD, and you will always be greeted with friendly staff !

TCSG
22-07-2007, 10:41 PM
Other than the place being playable, the few dicks at the counter are unfriendly. The price is expensive. The girls start asking for tips at 6pm and 11pm respectively for HH and SH. THen make customers queue up at 2pm for the 3pm slots ! WTF !

I totelly agreed with you. Let's see when BS will hit it own fate.
Should be very soon.

adenisw
23-07-2007, 03:26 AM

I also had my fair share of unfriendly service at BS when I started cheonging there 2 years back. Even had an arguement with the moustache guy over converting beer to soft drinks. And when in the pass they have a cctv downstairs, the room I book got let go cos I was late for 5 mins. But I was having my dinner downstairs with my friends, and he told me he saw us sitting downstairs, yet don't wanna come up, so room let go liao... :mad:

Boycott Bs for a period and went to NSH, friendly staff. Even now become friends with them liao! Makes booking at NSH easy also. :D

Nowadays I still cheong Bs, and will still go there cos after trying other KTVs like PD, DG, NSH, Pebbles, TH, the service from the girls still not as power as Bs (Not putting high class KTVs as comparison lah..) We cannot deny their girls really hiong. Hehehe.. Plus their service now also more friendly. The manager (specky guy) actually TCSS with me while smoking.
Least the moustache guy knows how to smile liao. Or maybe cos me quite regular liao.

Got one time I heard from the kopi tiam uncle, is a group of pai kias went up to sweep the place, cos this moustache guy attitude with one of the head. Then this head bring his gin nas to sweep the place. In the end all pua suay. Maybe that's why now his attitude better a bit ba...

Oh.. for HH, I usually go down at 2.30 to wait. They hang up phone till 5pm then let in calls for night session. If still can't get through means fully book for night liao.. If confirm next day go cheong, best is day before make booking.

Sometimes I guess it depends on our luck on which KTV we go, then the girls not bad. I went to TH a few times girls also not bad but I just don't quite like the place. A few friends goes there often. Another group likes DG instead. And some of us prefer Bs.

Depends on preferences ba... Anyway I am sharing what I know and feel about cheonging at KTVs. Don't zap me if I say something wrong.

Just my 2 cents. Thanks.

binbin81
23-07-2007, 08:22 AM
well , when they got lot of customers. they aren't scared of losing a few since always got ppls to fill the slot due to their popularity.

crier
23-07-2007, 08:35 AM
well , when they got lot of customers. they aren't scared of losing a few since always got ppls to fill the slot due to their popularity.

Yalor, see when new KTV across open see whether bros will shift over .. :D

adenisw
23-07-2007, 12:55 PM

It's well known liao... Ask you make friends, out of 10, should have a few know what is it... Hehehe... ;)

By the way, thanks to bro sunzi for the ups. But I cannot search for members.. Cannot find bro sunzi.. You're on my up list when I got power! ;)

adenisw
23-07-2007, 12:57 PM
Yalor, see when new KTV across open see whether bros will shift over .. :D

Open liao right? I was told but the waiter 20th July open. Didn't notice it last night when I was there. But got mummy wan , so will be more expensive when cheong liao.

waikeekee
23-07-2007, 03:51 PM
was at BS a couple of weeks back. the waiter came in and asked us if we want more beer, that was during HH. our plan was to go home when HH is finished, have a long day at work the next. my collegue told the waiter that we are fine and had enough, balance about almost 2 jugs full we ordered 6 jugs, small room and 3 guys. still have 1 hour 15 mins to go till HH finished.

the waiter looked frown and not so happy. my other collegue told him that we are driving and do not want to be intoxicated on the way home, he said everybody used this excuse, WTF!!! why is he talking back at us? as you know, the more one drink, the more easily perturbed one can be, so heavy tones were exchanged, we left the place feeling a little pissed off. we were asking ourselves, why are we paying for such lousy service and bad attituded staff of BS. during that time, i can assure all that ordering more jugs of beer is not a (money) problem.

i just feel it is time to voice out and my sentiment is: any cheongster or samster our there, please share and speak up and express your opinion, have you experience bad & lousy service and also, will anyone order more drinks when you are full and can't drink any further, drinking more will cause vomitting feeling then. what do you guys think?

TCSG
23-07-2007, 04:27 PM
i just feel it is time to voice out and my sentiment is: any cheongster or samster our there, please share and speak up and express your opinion, have you experience bad & lousy service and also, will anyone order more drinks when you are full and can't drink any further, drinking more will cause vomitting feeling then. what do you guys think?
Talking about service level and girls atitudes', I think it is the same for all those KTV with good business.
They treat all the average customers with very unfriendly. The PRC girls worst, treat all SG guys like robert.
Me seriously thinking of quiting KTV for a period of time. Especially now cannot smoke in KTV also. where got enjoy.
Save up the money and go cheong in China once every few months better. Not to say that China is cheaper but at least there will treat you (customers) like king. The PRC girls there are much prettier and younger too. When they sit with you, they stay with you whole night without butterflying. And they keep their handphone away in the locker so that it will not spoil the mood of customers.
Come to think of it, the PRC girls in SG like big fuck, butterfly for more then an hour then come back and then immediately phone call and they go out to answer calls again. Really treating SG men like 大凯子.
Enough of lousy service and bad atitude liao....

Rof|maoxz
23-07-2007, 04:35 PM
Very Simple.... not happy with the girls, waitress, or the management, then skip the place or biycott lor... no one is pointing a gun at your head to revisit this place. :cool:

noname123
23-07-2007, 04:54 PM
Very Simple.... not happy with the girls, waitress, or the management, then skip the place or biycott lor... no one is pointing a gun at your head to revisit this place. :cool:

your firepower ba ba hor....:D

adenisw
23-07-2007, 05:07 PM
was at BS a couple of weeks back. the waiter came in and asked us if we want more beer, that was during HH......

my other collegue told him that we are driving and do not want to be intoxicated on the way home, he said everybody used this excuse, WTF!!! why is he talking back at us?

Bs got male waiter? I thought all female?

My friends and I usually don't drink much, and if we got any left, just deduct. Usually the waiteress also tell us which is the cheaper package. ;)

Shuang_Jie_Gun
23-07-2007, 05:10 PM

yeah man.anyway kana slight shock by TS sia,nnkc!

Shawn Koh
23-07-2007, 08:51 PM
Talking about service level and girls atitudes', I think it is the same for all those KTV with good business.
They treat all the average customers with very unfriendly. The PRC girls worst, treat all SG guys like robert.
Me seriously thinking of quiting KTV for a period of time. Especially now cannot smoke in KTV also. where got enjoy.
Save up the money and go cheong in China once every few months better. Not to say that China is cheaper but at least there will treat you (customers) like king. The PRC girls there are much prettier and younger too. When they sit with you, they stay with you whole night without butterflying. And they keep their handphone away in the locker so that it will not spoil the mood of customers.
Come to think of it, the PRC girls in SG like big fuck, butterfly for more then an hour then come back and then immediately phone call and they go out to answer calls again. Really treating SG men like 大凯子.
Enough of lousy service and bad atitude liao....

Good ideas save up $$$ and cheong China is much better than those poor service PRCs here :D

Cum_Luver
23-07-2007, 11:02 PM

ya, agreed with bro.

this is the norm.
once they know that you're a regular, most of the time, the service and attitude changes.
for me, i very seldom visit a place twice in a month unless the gals and mummy is really good.
i rotate, there are lot of KTVs in SGP....

No Sex
24-07-2007, 08:03 AM
was at BS a couple of weeks back. the waiter came in and asked us if we want more beer, that was during HH. our plan was to go home when HH is finished, have a long day at work the next. my collegue told the waiter that we are fine and had enough, balance about almost 2 jugs full we ordered 6 jugs, small room and 3 guys. still have 1 hour 15 mins to go till HH finished.

Wah lau u ordered 6 jugs and still kena show face

the waiter looked frown and not so happy. my other collegue told him that we are driving and do not want to be intoxicated on the way home, he said everybody used this excuse, WTF!!! why is he talking back at us? as you know, the more one drink, the more easily perturbed one can be, so heavy tones were exchanged, we left the place feeling a little pissed off. we were asking ourselves, why are we paying for such lousy service and bad attituded staff of BS. during that time, i can assure all that ordering more jugs of beer is not a (money) problem.

Haha since they hv bosses like that what do you expect from staff

Horsepower
26-07-2007, 02:04 AM
Unless got people join that blady queue to book for HH, I would not go.

adenisw
26-07-2007, 04:15 AM
The one time I saw the queue all the way to the staircase, I change venue... Unless my friend/s queue and got room, over my dead body would I go join the queue.. Cos they queue, I can sit at the KPT downstairs and see cais... Hehehe... :P

dap26
26-07-2007, 09:45 AM
The one time I saw the queue all the way to the staircase, I change venue... Unless my friend/s queue and got room, over my dead body would I go join the queue.. Cos they queue, I can sit at the KPT downstairs and see cais... Hehehe... :P

Nowadays cheong ktv like buy 4D like tat...Need to queue...:D

Akina
26-07-2007, 10:22 AM

Most times if you are above 10 in the queue, can forget liao ...

adenisw
27-07-2007, 04:10 AM
Nowadays cheong ktv like buy 4D like tat...Need to queue...:D

Yah loh! And most of the times queue liao number cannot buy in! Sianz 1/2...

adenisw
27-07-2007, 04:12 AM
Most times if you are above 10 in the queue, can forget liao ...

At time is 2-4 friends queue together but take one room. If wanna cheong and itchy hor, have to queue till hear the golden sentence "Fully booked! leave your number, got room call you.." Hehehe...

duntellu
27-07-2007, 09:13 AM
Think have to depend on the dates.

Typically friday and start of the month more ppl!!

Just my thoughts!!

At time is 2-4 friends queue together but take one room. If wanna cheong and itchy hor, have to queue till hear the golden sentence "Fully booked! leave your number, got room call you.." Hehehe...

Heart Break Kid
27-07-2007, 11:57 AM
Nowadays cheong ktv like buy 4D like tat...Need to queue...

Happy hours must reach the KTV before 2:30pm to ensure we get a good queue numbers .. just like seeing doctors :D

dap26
27-07-2007, 05:30 PM
Happy hours must reach the KTV before 2:30pm to ensure we get a good queue numbers .. just like seeing doctors :D

U always queue very early one har...

Heart Break Kid
27-07-2007, 06:49 PM
U always queue very early one har...

Ya loh ... get to go inside early can relax & choose your female specialists first mah :D

adenisw
28-07-2007, 12:55 PM
Think have to depend on the dates.

Typically friday and start of the month more ppl!!

Just my thoughts!!

Maybe cos Sat no need to work ba.. And start of month is pay day mah! :D

No money no honey.. Hehehe.. ;)