PDA

View Full Version : Cheryl, my colleague's wife.

youwantsomeofit
08-04-2019, 04:59 PM
All images posted DO NOT belong to me. They are all sourced online to compliment the story. Should there be a need to take them down please PM me.

"Congratulations to both of you once again" I said as I extended my hands out to shake the groom and the bride's hand.

"Thank you so much for coming bro. Really appreciate it." Jason replied as he shook my hand, the customary sending off at a Chinese banquet.

"Thanks for the invite too bro. Blissful marriage" I added as I reached out for the bride's hand this time.

"Thank you." Cheryl replied with an awkward smile on her face.

I responded with a slight smile, one that you would make to your acquaintances when you see them out on the streets but dont really want to start any conversation, as I left the banquet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will have to bring you back about 5 years ago for you to fully comprehend how the above pan out to be such an awkward stituation.

No, Cheryl wasn't my EX.

If she was, I am pretty sure things will at least be 10 times less weird and I am not kidding.

And she didn't invite me for the wedding as well, Jason did. He used to be working under me during our time in the same company.

Oh yeah before I move on, here's a photo of Cheryl back in 2014 to add some context to my narrative. No face of course but you can easily tell she was a sweet looking girl next door ain't she?

youwantsomeofit
08-04-2019, 05:08 PM
How should I begin..

Hmmm, you ever had a friend who always seem to attract ladies to him? Blessed with good looks and a golden tongue? Well meet Brandon.

Brandon was my secondary school mate. Girls had been throwing themselves at him every since I first known him. I agree that he is good looking (no homo of course) and carried himself well. Of course I was kind of envious of him every now and then.

Myself, Brandon and 3 others (Jia Jun, Daniel & Wei Bing) were the best of friends ever since we met during secondary school. And even up till this day, our friendship is still as strong as ever.

Ok ok, back to the story.

You see, Brandon was a flirt (jerk at times I have to agree). He never likes to commit to any kind of relationship longer than 6 months. Getting the jizz now? Yes Cheryl was Brandon's ex girlfriend.

Brandon met Cheryl at a mutual friend's 21st birthday party. All 5 of us were invited and I don't deny I took a few peeps at Cheryl during that night too. She wore a hugging white dress that showcased her figure really well. Fast forward one month, Cheryl got together with Brandom (I shall skipped all the details since they aren't really significant).

It isn't really that much of a problem seeing your friend's ex girlfriend (in this case, Cheryl becoming Jason's wife) ending up with another friend of yours. I'm sure most of you have heard of it or even experienced it first hand. The problem was..

Brandon was kind of into BDSM and exhibiting his girlfriends plus he was never shy about it among the remaining 4 of us. It was really weird at first when he brought it up during our secondary school day but we respected it. I mean we all have our own kink don't we?

It started out as trivial stuff like he would ask us how we rated his girlfriend's ass or boobs, how is her figure etc. Then it evolve into him groping his girlfriend's ass or boobs infront of us or telling us to look when he make them zaogeng on purpose.

As time goes by, the things he did got bolder and bolder to satisfy his kink while the 4 of us got more or less used to it and well, we're definately not complaining huh?

Brandon even started showing us nudes of his girlfriends and getting them to wear skimpily around us. Some of his exs couldn't stand his antics but it wasn't long before a new one replaced them anyway.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st March 2014

The 5 of us had met up to watch soccer at my place since I was the only child and had a room to myself. Half time conversation:

"Eh how brother? Fuck Cheryl already uh? 1 week liao leh." Jia Jun questioned Brandon casually. "Considered long enough for your standards."

"You think leh?"

"Of course la. Good?"

"She no experience la. Abit shy shy one. You want see photo is it?" Brandon said nonchalantly as he continued fidgetting with his phone.

"Got ah bro? Show leh." Daniel added in.

"Now no leh she don't let me take. Next time will show you all la. You all see how many of my girlfriends nude already please."

Technocrete
08-04-2019, 05:12 PM
Good start TS, please continue :)

youwantsomeofit
08-04-2019, 05:13 PM
5 March 2014

I was out with another group friend when my phone rang.

New whatsapp notification from my Group Chat with the 4 of them.

Brandon send a photo:

"Look what I won at the carnival guys. Nice bo?"

"Wah swee. She let you take ah?" came the instant reply from Jia Jun.

"No la. She sleeping then I take one."

"Looks better then JX (Brandon's most current ex)." Wei Bing added.

"Ya but her boobs smaller lol."

"Try show leh bro."

"Ok la I try next time."

"Steady la." I joined in.

At that point of time, I was so excited to see Cheryl's bare naked breast too. I knew she didn't have the biggest pair of tits but she was idea kind of girl.

WoHaiHao
08-04-2019, 05:19 PM
Very promising start bro, please keep going ...

youwantsomeofit
08-04-2019, 05:29 PM
13 March 2014

The 6 of us met up to have dinner. It was the first time the 4 of us saw Cheryl since the birthday party.

She was dressed modestly - in a denim jacket, grey top and a pencil skirt. Nonetheless, she was still pretty attractive.

I was sitting opposite Cheryl while Brandon sat next to her. This was the view I had.

"Was she even wearing a bra?" I wondered.

As we had our meal and small talks, I couldn't stop glancing at her boobs every now and then. I know Brandon wouldn't care a hoot about it. But of course, I make sure not to make it too obvious to Cheryl. I was pretty sure the others were looking too.

Soon, the topic ended up being about some computer games which I've absolute no interest in. I was just staring into space when suddenly Cheryl's voice snapped me out of my daze.

"Hey Ben (oh yeah that's me), I heard from Brandon you're into art?"

"Yeah. You too?"

-Random discussion about various artworks-

Maybe we can go for an art exhibit together someday. Might be able to get Brandon into it as wel.." my voice trailed off as I noticed her nipple had slipped out of her top.

I was right, she wasn't wearing a bra..

"Sure! Would love to do that" Cheryl smiled at me, not having the slightest clue her nipple was now on parade for me.

"Join what?" Brandon suddenly interupted in before I had the chance to say anything.

"Join us next time for an art exhibition together." Cheryl replied, her top moving back in place due to her movements.

"Oh.. See how la not much interest in that."

"Anyway, shall we make a move?" Brandon asked the others.

"Yeah let's go" answered Wei Bin as we stood up to leave.

I hastily adjusted my manhood, trying my best not to let my erection show through..

youwantsomeofit
08-04-2019, 05:37 PM
At Night

"Should I let Brandon know?"

"Was it part of his plan?"

I knew he will be thrilled rather than angry or anything even if I told him.

After much consideration, I decided to let him know anyway. I picked up my phone and whatsapp him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Eh Bran, today you plan one ah? Cheryl"

"What thing?"

"She never wear bra lol"

"You saw ah? I pyscho her haha since she wear jacket also. plus the material of her top quite thick so nipple don't show through then she agree."

"ya she nipslip at the restaurant. I think only I saw it but for a brief moment only la."

";) dont fap too hard tonight brother."

"Lol fuck you"

"While I fuck her." proclaim Brandon proudly as he send a photo over..

This was the very first time I had seen Cheryl completely topless..

Steventan
08-04-2019, 06:26 PM
TS, up you with rep points as encouragement.

scooby_r
08-04-2019, 08:57 PM
Excellent! Keep it going ts!

3rdFifth
08-04-2019, 09:19 PM
Very nice story, thanks for sharing :)

ibanezjem555
08-04-2019, 09:29 PM
Uppz Bro TS for provocating story.
Rock On Bro:cool:

ahtiko
08-04-2019, 09:36 PM
Thanks for sharing bro!

nacho
09-04-2019, 12:17 AM
13 March 2014

TS, she purposely give you half ball? :p

Flyingcane
09-04-2019, 02:15 AM
Like your story bro, shall camp here for more installments.

madpig88
09-04-2019, 06:31 AM
Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is very nice.

VRossi1980
09-04-2019, 07:26 AM
love this story, waiting here for much juicy updates.

HonkyTonkyMan
09-04-2019, 03:55 PM
wah subscribing looks like something interesting coming up...

jotan
09-04-2019, 05:06 PM
I like the way you write and back up with pictures (although online sourced); it helps us to see things from your perspective.. up you rep!! Huart ah..

PedegreePal
09-04-2019, 08:09 PM
Nice story bro, more updates please :)

BK4ever
10-04-2019, 06:29 AM
this is a really nice story, more of it will be great ts.

Hondajazz2377
10-04-2019, 01:01 PM
Nice story.. :)

youwantsomeofit
10-04-2019, 01:42 PM
28th March 2014.

Jia Jun, Daniel, Wei Bing and myself had arranged to meet at a bar for dinner and some light drinking at 7pm. Brandon couldn't join us as he had some plans with Cheryl.

After about about 2 hours or so, we were getting ready to leave (Jia Jun was sending us back, he didn't drink as he drove straight over from work) when our phones rang in unison.

"Are you guys still at the bar? I am coming over if you guys are. Cheryl with me"

Brandon.. He sure know how to make us stay..

"How? Want wait for him not? Since Friday also, I don't mind staying late." Jia Jun asked, his expression almost like he wanted us to.

"Wait for him or wait to see Cheryl? I know your pattern one leh." Daniel rebutted.

"Mai like that la. Bran like to show, I like to see. Not wrong ma" Jia Jun exclaimed as we all burst out laughing. "Ok ah? I reply him say we waiting for him."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Eh they come already." Wei Bing said as he waved to both of them.

Jia Jun and I turned to look as we were back facing them. I swear all 4 of us were mentally stripping Cheryl as the two of them walked towards us.

Cheryl was wearing a white off shoulder with denim shorts. Nothing fancy but showing enough flesh to make guys go for a second look.

"Hey guys!" Brandon's voice snapping us out of our trance.

"Hello!" Cheryl added quickly.

"I ask the waiter to bring 2 more chairs" I said, trying to recompose myself as I motioned for the waiter to come over.

"I go toilet first hor." Cheryl whispered to Brandon.

While the waiter was setting up the additional 2 chairs, I watched as Cheryl disappeared into the bar. The seating arrangement was now 3 person facing 3 person. 1 empty seat on each side of the table.

"Want swap place with me? Later Cheryl can sit beside you." Wei Bing asked Brandon.

"No need la, she sit opposite me ok one. Like that you can get a close up view or even touch." joked Brandon as he moved into his seat. "How? Sexy enough bo?"

"Yea.. Cb you very heng leh. Always get to fuck this type of girl." Daniel added.

"Aiya the 4 of you also heng what. At least I like to share with you all."

"Anyway," Brandon look around as he hissed for us to come closer. "Just FYI, she's not wearing a bra."

"Wah really not brother. She don't look like so wild type leh."

In my mind, I knew Brandon wasn't joking as I have already seen Cheryl not wearing a bra during one of the times we met. Looks like the others didn't catch a glimpse then.

"She's not la, but I think with the right grooming she can. She very obedient one." Brandon explained. "My perfect kind of girlfriend."

youwantsomeofit
10-04-2019, 01:48 PM
Just then, Cheryl came back from the toilet. She look slightly surprised at the seating arrangement but nonetheless took her seat next to Wei Bing.

We had ordered an additional 2 towers of beer. And as usual, the chit chat turned into drinking games and before we knew it, we were finishing up our drinks.

Cheryl was alot more opened up now. Perhaps it was the alcohol or perhaps she now feels comfortable around us as it wasn't the first few times we hung out anymore.

"Alright shall we finish up our drinks and go?" Daniel asked.

"Scissors paper stone! Loser shall drink finish all 5 cups left!" Chery said loudly.

She was definitely drunk at this point of time. I looked up at Brandon, he seem keen on the idea.

"Ok let's go! But if you lose, I'm not helping you to drink hor." Brandon replied Cheryl.

"Ok ah I count." Cheryl said in a drunken slur. "Scissors.. Paper.. Stone!"

All 4 of us chose stone (Jia Jun wasn't playing as he's not drinking) while Cheryl was the only one choosing scissors.

"Walao you all cheat one is it?!"

"Drink up!" Brandon proclaimed.

We watched as Cheryl grab the very first cup before gulping it down. When she approached her third cup, she was already a goner.

"I think you all better help her la." Jia Jun said, "I go drive my car over, you all wait for me at the road side."

Me and Brandon ended up drinking the remaining two before we moved to the road side to wait for Jia Jun. Cheryl was more or less unconscious at this point of time.

When Jia Jun arrived, we had to carry her into the rear seat. Daniel tooked the seat infront as he was the last to be dropped off while Wei Bing, Brandon, Cheryl and I squeeze into the rear.

Cheryl was in between myself and Brandon. As we begin our journey back, Cheryl slided down and soon she was resting on my lap like this while Brandon was holding onto her.

youwantsomeofit
10-04-2019, 01:54 PM
After awhile, I felt a nudge on my shoulder while I was using my phone. I looked over and Brandon was now nudging Wei Bing.

As both of us looked at him, it become apparent what he was trying to do.

He paused for a brief moment, trying to ascertain that there was no reaction from Cheryl.

Neither myself or Wei Bing said anything as we both waited eagerly for Brandon to continue.

youwantsomeofit
10-04-2019, 02:02 PM
We held our collective breath as Brandon gave her top one hard pull, exposing her breast to us now.

My dick was hard as a rock now while Brandon began playing with Cheryl's nipple. As fast as it began, Brandon stopped abruptly, perhaps cautious of suddenly waking Cheryl up.

Damn.. I wanted a touch.. From the look of his face, I could tell that Wei Bing wanted it too..

Brandon smiled at us with a proud look on his face.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon after, we arrived at Brandon's house. Cheryl had to be carried off the car with the aid of Brandon and myself.

Since Wei Bing's house is of walking distance from Brandon's, he volunteered to help Brandon bring Cheryl up before walking back on his own.

The image of Cheryl's top getting pull down repeated in my head countless times as I watch the two of them carrying her before disappearing into the lift lobby..

https://i.imgur.com/urKBALv.gif

acidicavex
10-04-2019, 03:32 PM
Wow great update thanks...

steventan85
10-04-2019, 05:01 PM
pls continue to update . a nice story !

WoHaiHao
10-04-2019, 07:12 PM
Nice share of pics TS, looking forward to more updates and pics :D

i^Xi0n
11-04-2019, 06:31 AM
Many thanks for sharing this story, it's a nice read and certainly look forward to more updates.

JJMagic
11-04-2019, 07:22 AM
love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.

Somanynameinuse
11-04-2019, 01:27 PM
Loving this story with all the steamy pictures.

readyforit7
11-04-2019, 02:15 PM
I love it when the story came along with pictures and videos/gif.

Holyshitcrap123
11-04-2019, 03:02 PM
Wah nice 1 bro. Got pic and video/gif somemore

Charle
11-04-2019, 04:42 PM
Nice story bro, well done.

meijipcc
12-04-2019, 06:17 AM
great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.

basfreak
12-04-2019, 06:25 AM
nice story TS, shall wait for more updates.

JustANewbie
12-04-2019, 07:34 AM
Thanks so much for sharing this nice story, camping here for more updates. :)

Krisantimum
12-04-2019, 10:40 PM
Very nice story and pics, looking forward to more...

KnowItAll
13-04-2019, 06:33 AM
really like your story ts... it's a nice read... share more soon please...

Truthful
14-04-2019, 07:08 AM
like your story alot TS! please do continue sharing. :)

sponge05
15-04-2019, 06:40 AM
great to see your sharing TS, do continue updating this story.

MPLover
16-04-2019, 06:55 AM
really like your story ts! hoping for more juicy updates.

Shaky
16-04-2019, 10:42 PM
more of your juicy details.. thks

curiousSG
17-04-2019, 07:05 AM
this is a nice story, hope TS will give more updates soon.

iluvwomen
17-04-2019, 01:29 PM
Love your story. More please

Informer
17-04-2019, 03:53 PM
this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming. :)

NastyThaiboy
18-04-2019, 07:33 AM
I really like this story!

setting up my tent here for more updates. :)

youwantsomeofit
18-04-2019, 05:22 PM
Same Night

I laid on my bed, unable to sleep as I kept wondering if anything steamy might be going on over at Brandon's house. It's weird but a sense of jealousy/envious took over me.

Could they be fucking now? Did Wei Bing got to watch or join? Or perhaps he just went home and nothing happened. I wanted to know the answer and it was killing me. I got up from the bed, took my cigarette from the table and sat by the window as I lit it up.

"Everyone home safely right?" I texted in our group chat, hoping for a reply from Brandon or Wei Bing rather than the rest.

Five mins passed.. No one replied. I lit up another cigarette while thinking about the endless possibilities of what might transpire.

-Phone rings-

Brandon send a photo:

More than safe bro

"Wa bro. I though she KO already? She let you take photo?" I replied.

"Awake now but still seh. Ya she quite horny now :rolleyes: She remember I touch her boobs on the car LOL."

"Wtf bro? Then how?"

"I told her no one see la. Don't know whether she drunk anyhow say or what but she said that it makes her horny." Brandon responded. "And I kept teasing her about not wearing bra for the day while I was fucking her."

"Lucky you bro. Wei Bing leh? Went back already?"

"Yeah he went back already. I going sleep too catch up again."

"Sure bro. Me too."

I opened the image of Cheryl again, instinctively reaching for my dick as I tried to picture the scene of Brandon pounding her hard before cumming all over her face..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Next Day (2.35pm)

*Whatsapp Message Notification*

Brandon send a photo:

Forwarded*
Thanks for taking care of me yesterday and sending me back bby :p

"Can we make a guess who this is?" Brandon joked.

"Wow I guess yesterday was a defining moment lol!!" Jia Jun replied. "Cum on her face, let you take photo and now even send you sia."

"She look damn good man." Daniel quickly added.

"Yeah she's opening up sexually now. I think there's much more to come from her."

darkflair70
18-04-2019, 05:41 PM
Power bro!

carmegedd0n
18-04-2019, 06:03 PM
Great updates TS, camping here for more :)

Cash8877
19-04-2019, 06:51 AM
nice story, keep on sharing TS.

tidalboy
19-04-2019, 07:57 AM
Keep on going TS, awesome sharing, great photos

TattooMan
19-04-2019, 03:29 PM
Please update

KTVbuddy
20-04-2019, 08:29 AM
setting up my tent here for more of this nice story.

Broadings
20-04-2019, 11:23 AM
Very sexy Cheryl! :)

brasib
20-04-2019, 11:29 AM
Thanks for nice story and pictures bro TS, please continue! :)

waukesha
20-04-2019, 03:53 PM
Nice story and thanks for more updates pls.

wombu
20-04-2019, 04:17 PM
Hope to read more updates plz.

kameoka
20-04-2019, 04:21 PM
Very nice story and camping here for more ;)

usamasama
21-04-2019, 01:33 AM
I like this story bro, shall camp here for more installments!

rawboy83
21-04-2019, 08:53 AM
do share more of this nice story bro!

killer_pussy
21-04-2019, 05:36 PM
nice nice, really steam

wuhai
21-04-2019, 08:35 PM

Nice slim body!! Good share TS :)

lobangkingz
22-04-2019, 09:02 AM
really like this story, do update more. support your thread ts.

youwantsomeofit
22-04-2019, 04:06 PM
May 2014

By now, Cheryl was getting very comfortable around us. She would get physical with us like playful slaps on the back or even join us first when we met up if Brandon was busy.

Most importantly, we all knew she was getting bolder and bolder. She had no qualms about her photos being taken by Brandon nor sending nudes to him.

Heck, Cheryl even started engaging in BDSM play with Brandon. Of course, Brandon would show us some photos every now and then. Here are some of the photos he showed us:

A quicky at Cheryl's house while her friends were in the living room

Cheryl giving Brandon a blowjob during their staycation

Her 1st Rope Play

I gotta admit, every single time Brandon send a photo over, I had to relief myself. Gosh she's absolutely stunning.

Maybe it was because I took a liking for Cheryl when I first saw her but I actually felt bad at times seeing her getting morph into what she is now..

But then again, I knew I'd never stand a chance of seeing her in the nude if not for Brandon so I could have no complains.

youwantsomeofit
22-04-2019, 04:08 PM
Oh yeah I forget to mention one more thing.

Cheryl's dressing was getting skimpier too.. Almost as if she was into exhibiting herself..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5th May 2014

Cheryl needed to run some errands but Brandon was tied down with work so I became her chauffeur for the day instead.

Cheryl wore a white translucent cardigan outside but it was plain obvious she had nothing else under her camisole.

I witnessed plenty of guys looking at her while we were out and even the waiter was extremely excited to serve us when we were having our lunch.

Cheryl didn't care a hoot though.

I was pretty sure she caught them or even myself peeping at her a few times throughout the day but she never mentioned anything nor tried to cover up.

Instead, it was like she was outright teasing us.

Just take the following instance for example.

We were at a restaurant having our lunch. Cheryl's hair was down, covering part of her chest area and henceforth, making the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra less obvious.

However, instead of letting it remain so, she decided to tie her hair up..

As her hands went above her head, her camisole stretch out, the silhouette of her nipples now on show for myself and those around us.

She even took her own sweet time to do so while avoiding eye contact with me.

"Was she inviting me to watch?" I pondered.

Of course I tried not to look, pretending to be using my phone while secretly snapping a photo..

VVDPink
22-04-2019, 06:41 PM
Very nice story TS, appreciate the sexy pics too! :D

AnotherJackAss
30-04-2019, 12:49 AM
Been coming back daily for update. Hope to read more.

acidicavex
30-04-2019, 09:11 AM
Nice update keep them rolling in

tidalboy
01-05-2019, 08:23 AM
Keep it coming TS! Great sharing

hondaengine
01-05-2019, 10:13 AM
More more TS! Great sharing.
thanks.

zzrzrr6770548
01-05-2019, 12:52 PM
Thanks TS for the great sharing!

PhewJones
01-05-2019, 01:21 PM
tks for good story and hope to read more pls.

camtom
01-05-2019, 01:23 PM
Awesome story, 3 rounds of applause for TS :)

Rxxx3
01-05-2019, 05:48 PM
Cheryl looks like can be trained for an orgy session with all the guys hahaha, wonder if it will happen...

xKittenz
01-05-2019, 06:32 PM
Cheryl looks like can be trained for an orgy session with all the guys hahaha, wonder if it will happen...

Won't be surprised it did happened :D

NastyThaiboy
02-05-2019, 09:44 AM
this is a nice story!   

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it. :)

sungtao
03-05-2019, 12:01 AM
Very good story, cannot stop reading and please continue..

Masquerader93
03-05-2019, 12:54 AM
Great story

Truthful
04-05-2019, 07:10 AM
like your story alot TS! please do continue sharing. :)

tagota
07-05-2019, 05:34 PM
Very sexy gal, please continue TS!

tidalboy
13-05-2019, 08:26 AM
Pls come back soon TS! Waiting for update 😁

decepticon73
14-05-2019, 11:55 AM
Looks like no more lah

oreomaker
14-05-2019, 12:52 PM
Love the pics with the steamy story

lebo
14-05-2019, 02:47 PM
Very nice story, please keep up the good effort!

tidalboy
10-06-2019, 07:42 AM
Waiting for TS to return.... 😔

KhmerSpy
10-06-2019, 07:49 AM
Love the pics with the steamy story

Agreed. Waiting for more juicy updates and pics :)

oreomaker
11-06-2019, 03:32 PM
No more updates now?

xqazerx
14-06-2019, 09:58 AM
A great story. But too bad ts not updating.
Maybe he’s too busy with Cheryl. Hhhhhhh

M45Singapore
02-08-2019, 11:39 PM
Quite likely

OneDot
03-08-2019, 12:48 PM
Very nice story, support for updates too!!

hawk007
25-08-2019, 10:07 PM
Same Night

I laid on my bed, unable to sleep as I kept wondering if anything steamy might be going on over at Brandon's house. It's weird but a sense of jealousy/envious took over me.

Could they be fucking now? Did Wei Bing got to watch or join? Or perhaps he just went home and nothing happened. I wanted to know the answer and it was killing me. I got up from the bed, took my cigarette from the table and sat by the window as I lit it up.

"Everyone home safely right?" I texted in our group chat, hoping for a reply from Brandon or Wei Bing rather than the rest.

Five mins passed.. No one replied. I lit up another cigarette while thinking about the endless possibilities of what might transpire.

-Phone rings-

Brandon send a photo:

More than safe bro

"Wa bro. I though she KO already? She let you take photo?" I replied.

"Awake now but still seh. Ya she quite horny now :rolleyes: She remember I touch her boobs on the car LOL."

"Wtf bro? Then how?"

"I told her no one see la. Don't know whether she drunk anyhow say or what but she said that it makes her horny." Brandon responded. "And I kept teasing her about not wearing bra for the day while I was fucking her."

"Lucky you bro. Wei Bing leh? Went back already?"

"Yeah he went back already. I going sleep too catch up again."

"Sure bro. Me too."

I opened the image of Cheryl again, instinctively reaching for my dick as I tried to picture the scene of Brandon pounding her hard before cumming all over her face..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Next Day (2.35pm)

Brandon send a photo:

Forwarded*
Thanks for taking care of me yesterday and sending me back bby :p

"Can we make a guess who this is?" Brandon joked.

"Wow I guess yesterday was a defining moment lol!!" Jia Jun replied. "Cum on her face, let you take photo and now even send you sia."

"She look damn good man." Daniel quickly added.

"Yeah she's opening up sexually now. I think there's much more to come from her."

Thank you TS, we need you to carry on the story. :)

Kotobuki
25-08-2019, 10:36 PM
Wishing for TS to continue too!

RandalKeith
26-08-2019, 04:17 AM
Sarpork :D

kambingsepet
14-09-2019, 06:41 AM
Camping and waiting

Volcanal
14-09-2019, 03:37 PM
Very nice story, wish for TS to continue :)

unsung80
15-09-2019, 08:32 AM
Camping for more!

bitofnonsense
15-09-2019, 03:37 PM

Hope to see more of Cheryl ;)

youwantsomeofit
15-11-2019, 03:15 PM
Apologies for not updating for so long. Didn't have the time to write.
Quite heartened that there is actually a following for my story. Here's the continuation of the story :D

*All Pictures DO NOT Belong To Me

*They were all sourced from the internet to compliment the storyline.

*If there is a need to take them down please PM me.

youwantsomeofit
15-11-2019, 03:15 PM
5th May 2014

After our lunch, we proceeded to walk around the mall to wait for Brandon to end his work since Cheryl was done with her errands and we had nothing else to do.

I couldn't help but continue stealing glances at her chest. Fuck I wanted to touch them so badly. It wasn't helping that Cheryl was being so touchy with me today.

If you're to meet us on the streets, you'll probably thought she was my girlfriend.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In H&M

"Oh yeah, Brandon won some two day resort stay at Sentosa recently. We're thinking to jio you all together because just the two of us will be so boring." Cheryl said to me.

"Wa so heng meh?" I replied. "When?"

"Valid for three months." Cheryl answered. "Most probably we planning next month if everyone okay!"

"Shouldn't be an issue for me."

"See the rest how lo. An excuse to buy a new bikini then." Cheryl exclaimed with a sly smile on her face as she moved towards the bikini section.

I hurried after her, not wanting to miss any opportunity to peep that might arise.

Cheryl took her time going through the bikinis while I stood beside her trying my best to look natural while also trying to catch her downblouse.

Every little movement opened up a gap in her top and on occasions which she had to bend down to the lower section, I managed to catch glimpses of her areola before she swiftly covered up her top with her hand.

Damn this girl does know how to tease..

"I go try these two hor!" her words snapping me out of my lustful thoughts.

"Ok I wait for you outside the changing room."

As Cheryl disappeared into the changing room, my thoughts were filled with how I'll be able to see her in her bikini up close during the resort stay.

A few mins later, my phone vibrated in my back pocket.

Photo from Cheryl

"Does this look good?"

"Yeah the top is nice but the bottom doesn't really match though."

"Lol fuck you la thats my panties."

"Oh sorry hahaha"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow did she really just send me a photo of her in her panties and bikini top??!!

I hastily checked to make sure the photo was saved to my phone just in case she deletes it.

As I fumbled around with my phone, it vibrated again.

Photo from Cheryl

"Confirm ah?" Cheryl asked.

My cock almost burst out of my pants..

"Yeah it's nice but I dont think it's very appropriate of you to send me that photo.."

"Aiya also cannot see anything what." Cheryl remarked nonchantaly. "Want buy for me not hahaha?"

I stared at her message for awhile, stunned.

"You think this is sex for bikini ah haha" I finally replied, trying to push my luck a little and keep things casual..

I stood silenced as I awaited her reply. I could feel the anxiety building up in me..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message from Cheryl

"Please???? :p"

My jaw literally dropped...

"Ok la lol" was all I could muster in response..

"Yay :D Thanks hahaha!!!" as she attached another photo.

Am I dreaming?! Or was it a planned thing with Brandon?!
What the hell was happening man..

supervalcona
15-11-2019, 04:16 PM
Thanks for nice update TS :)

ahbeaver
15-11-2019, 04:53 PM
Camping for more steamy updates!

whatdoido
16-11-2019, 12:07 PM
Welcome back TS
Camping for more updates

M45Singapore
16-11-2019, 02:44 PM
Welcum back TS

CrazyKriss
16-11-2019, 04:49 PM
Love your story.. keep going on...

wixacko
17-11-2019, 11:46 AM
Mmmmm sexy Cheryl, love to see more of her... :)

ilovetosex123
22-11-2019, 04:26 PM
Camping for more bro...

DeOpen
22-11-2019, 10:16 PM
Good story, cannot stop reading and please continue...

CrazyKriss
22-11-2019, 11:17 PM
Camping for more updates... you have an amazing story, and the pics are awesome... keep them coming.

HQ188
23-11-2019, 12:18 AM
Jolly good story, enjoy reading it :)

M45Singapore
16-12-2019, 04:03 PM
Any update, TS?

FuggingPartner
16-12-2019, 10:50 PM
Camping for more of sexy Cheryl ;)

misterstroke
16-12-2019, 11:06 PM

Hot sexy girl!!

rivergame
17-12-2019, 12:18 AM
Solid bro! Keep going!! :)At Night

"Should I let Brandon know?"

"Was it part of his plan?"

I knew he will be thrilled rather than angry or anything even if I told him.

After much consideration, I decided to let him know anyway. I picked up my phone and whatsapp him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Eh Bran, today you plan one ah? Cheryl"

"What thing?"

"She never wear bra lol"

"You saw ah? I pyscho her haha since she wear jacket also. plus the material of her top quite thick so nipple don't show through then she agree."

"ya she nipslip at the restaurant. I think only I saw it but for a brief moment only la."

";) dont fap too hard tonight brother."

"Lol fuck you"

"While I fuck her." proclaim Brandon proudly as he send a photo over..

This was the very first time I had seen Cheryl completely topless..

rivergame
17-12-2019, 12:23 AM
Wah. OMG. OMG. Best story ever! With animated gif somre more. :)We held our collective breath as Brandon gave her top one hard pull, exposing her breast to us now.

My dick was hard as a rock now while Brandon began playing with Cheryl's nipple. As fast as it began, Brandon stopped abruptly, perhaps cautious of suddenly waking Cheryl up.

Damn.. I wanted a touch.. From the look of his face, I could tell that Wei Bing wanted it too..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon after, we arrived at Brandon's house. Cheryl had to be carried off the car with the aid of Brandon and myself.

Since Wei Bing's house is of walking distance from Brandon's, he volunteered to help Brandon bring Cheryl up before walking back on his own.

The image of Cheryl's top getting pull down repeated in my head countless times as I watch the two of them carrying her before disappearing into the lift lobby..

rivergame
17-12-2019, 12:26 AM
This is nice. :cool:May 2014

By now, Cheryl was getting very comfortable around us. She would get physical with us like playful slaps on the back or even join us first when we met up if Brandon was busy.

Most importantly, we all knew she was getting bolder and bolder. She had no qualms about her photos being taken by Brandon nor sending nudes to him.

Heck, Cheryl even started engaging in BDSM play with Brandon. Of course, Brandon would show us some photos every now and then. Here are some of the photos he showed us:

A quicky at Cheryl's house while her friends were in the living room

Cheryl giving Brandon a blowjob during their staycation

Her 1st Rope Play

I gotta admit, every single time Brandon send a photo over, I had to relief myself. Gosh she's absolutely stunning.

Maybe it was because I took a liking for Cheryl when I first saw her but I actually felt bad at times seeing her getting morph into what she is now..

But then again, I knew I'd never stand a chance of seeing her in the nude if not for Brandon so I could have no complains.

CibLover
17-12-2019, 04:12 PM
New camper.

Please continue.

pawnship
17-12-2019, 07:50 PM
Hot sexy girl!!

Fully agreed with you bro, my type of girl too :)

absoluticeberg
17-12-2019, 08:29 PM
Awesome TS, please continue!

SmokingCigars
17-12-2019, 08:31 PM
Slim and sexy Cheryl, good share TS :D

naughty4ever
14-11-2020, 10:43 PM
We held our collective breath as Brandon gave her top one hard pull, exposing her breast to us now.

nice share bro

Reward
15-11-2020, 11:05 PM
Up this thread, share more :p

NeedToBang
18-11-2020, 11:38 AM
Continue pls bro !

Insigne
18-11-2020, 01:01 PM
Beautiful and sexy Cheryl!!

hotguy2406
18-11-2020, 08:49 PM
nice share & pic. thanks bro

rachangelx
18-11-2020, 11:18 PM
damnnn this story sounds so much like what my first bf did to me HAHA. ooops. really exciting and hope this can come back!

TukTukCha
19-11-2020, 02:01 AM
damnnn this story sounds so much like what my first bf did to me HAHA. ooops. really exciting and hope this can come back!

He showed his friends your nipples? or your nude body? :D

Dreampie
19-11-2020, 03:35 AM
True story bro?? :eek::eek:

rachangelx
19-11-2020, 10:22 AM
He showed his friends your nipples? or your nude body? :D

um both and more :P

hownow
19-11-2020, 02:31 PM
um both and more :P

start your story as a new thread and we will follow from there