PDA

View Full Version : 23yo PRC look like HK actress Lee SanSan

ultrashiok
07-07-2007, 01:37 AM
Haven't been to GL for quite some time, must say that it's busier than before!
After jalan jalan a while with no good find, was all ready to go home when I spotted this gal standing along Lor 1X.
What caught my eyes was her striking resemblance (abt 80%) to this HK actress Lee Shan Shan.

So mai tu liao, brought her to the H81 opposite and here's the FR:

Name - Fei Fei (Fly)
Age - 23
Looks - 8 (80% likeness to Lee SanSan, see pic below)
Height - 1.62M
Weight - 45kg
Body - 7.5 (slim & smooth skin, would be 8 if she's fairer)
Boobs - 7 (32A, not for melon lover but firm & nice to hold, tits sensitive to gentle sucking)
Pussy - 7.5 (tight, juicy, no smell, a bit bushy but still ok)
BJ - NA (she's not used to it, so I didn't force her, dont think she do BBBJ)
FJ - 8.5 (wet & accommodating, tight pussy-grab after you come, shiok!)
Painting - Allowed for me (if you're a good painter, give her a treat, she'll love it)
Kissing - Allowed for me (think no problem here with other bros too)
Moaning - Genuine (not those act out type which is a turn-off for me)
Massage - Yes! (she's a trained masseur with cert! no joke)
Attitude/Service - 9 (very good)
GFE - 8.5 for me (no guarantee here, may vary if no chemistry)
Damage - $80 + $10 tip + $20 hotel
RTF: Twice already

Note: These are her preference, sorry, gotta respect her wish.
- Only Chinese bros below 40, sorry to other bros.
- Only at certain hotels near her place as she's not familiar with the place yet.

She's very new to this scene, only 1 week here, was working as waitress back home.
She was actually taken aback when found out she has to stand on street to jio business.
So senior bros please be gentle and patient with her and guide her along.

For her protection, I will only share with bros with 25 points & above, pm me if you're interested.
As she works till 4/5am everyday, please sms/call her only after 1pm so she may get enough rest.

After trying, feel free to FR if you like and feel free to up me if you like. ;)
No FR also doesn't matter as I'm not her okt, just sharing with bros here and helping her out at the same time.

If don't like or don't agree with my ratings, please remember one man's meat is another man's poison.

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/8484/leesansannw0.jpg
Disclaimer: she's not as busty as Lee SanSan, but face resemblance abt 80%

HenQiGuai
07-07-2007, 02:02 AM
wah.. like tat newbie no need try liao ar??? :~(

Infocomm
07-07-2007, 04:02 AM
don understand y u wanna put requirement on those above certain point then can share contact ???

do u mean that those below 25 point and if we manage to find "ho liao" then also put " only share with those below 24 point and below" ??

cannot like tat mah.....got things share together wat...

not ur gf or ur wife u scare for wat ?

everyone correct or not.

soberguy
07-07-2007, 04:11 AM
do u mean that those below 25 point and if we manage to find "ho liao" then also put " only share with those below 24 point and below" ??

cannot like tat mah.....got things share together wat...

not ur gf or ur wife u scare for wat ?

everyone correct or not.

also can.. if newbie state that " only share with those below 24 point and below" .. lol

scare of AV lah... u want to intro someone out, u better have some responsibility, rite? Do you realise that, your parent could be reading this thread too and the AV too. In case you don't know what is AV, it means Anti-Vice.

You may have less than 25 points but it doesn't means you will alway be 25 points. Do some leg work. pls... post your FR when you tried (can be from OKT, legal GL etc..), be it good or bad. Do some leg-work at GL too and hunt some meat to share here. If you are just waiting to be fed, you probably don't get much too. The threadstarter post something here, but it doesn't means he must share with you too, rite? Think about it!

Donttd
07-07-2007, 04:16 AM
yup, agreed with u infocomm...think its all abt sharing our finds in this forum.... think some just get oveboard on the points.

Let's just share and enjoy......

funinworld
07-07-2007, 08:40 AM
me too.. new here waiting 4 chance to make a first move and be 'promoted' - have to see all the good chances slip off... :rolleyes:

ultrashiok
07-07-2007, 12:57 PM
For bros who have not enough points but have posted FRs recently, I'll gladly oblige.

For newbies who have not contributed towards SBF, whining and bitching in the forum won't get you anywhere.

The reputation system is put in place for a reason.

Midnightiger
07-07-2007, 03:13 PM
Haven't been to GL for quite some time, must say that it's busier than before!
After jalan jalan a while with no good find, was all ready to go home when I spotted this gal standing along Lor 1X.
What caught my eyes was her striking resemblance (abt 80%) to this HK actress Lee Shan Shan.

Note: These are her preference, sorry, gotta respect her wish.
- Only Chinese bros below 40, sorry to other bros.
- Only at certain hotels near her place as she's not familiar with the place yet.

Too bad I'm above 40.

I don't know why these PRC ladies always have a "change of criterias" whenever some samsters discover them.

I never had a PRC lady not asking me "want to go?" when I walk along Geylang. But the same street walkers will want this or that whenever they are being promoted.

Anyway, it's their choice.

loveFL
07-07-2007, 09:08 PM
Now a day PRC getting better n better each day. Good catch Bro.

Brother, you got PM.

Prickly
07-07-2007, 09:28 PM
also can.. if newbie state that " only share with those below 24 point and below" .. lol

You may have less than 25 points but it doesn't means you will alway be 25 points. Do some leg work. pls... post your FR when you tried (can be from OKT, legal GL etc..), be it good or bad. Do some leg-work at GL too and hunt some meat to share here. If you are just waiting to be fed, you probably don't get much too. The threadstarter post something here, but it doesn't means he must share with you too, rite? Think about it!

Agreed with Bro Soberguy...though newbie but have been active in GL

Always safe than to be sorry.

holyone80
08-07-2007, 03:55 AM

scare of AV lah... u want to intro someone out, u better have some responsibility, rite? Do you realise that, your parent could be reading this thread too and the AV too. In case you don't know what is AV, it means Anti-Vice.

Bro sober,
dun worry, the other senior bros here will teach them how the rules n regulation works here, they are just temporaily not sober...

Swift_jay
08-07-2007, 04:02 AM
Originally Posted by holyone80
Bro sober,
dun worry, the other senior bros here will teach them how the rules n regulation works here, they are just temporaily not sober...

haha, true true i agree.. it takes awhile to get accustomed here and to be trustable to all bros thru-out needs tym and practical showings e.g. FRs..

ps: i m still learning and climbing.. :D

GreenBull
08-07-2007, 05:43 AM
can share please?

i have FRs..but points got zapped by a few clones when i posted a bad FR on a certain HC..:(

nihonjin
08-07-2007, 03:56 PM
For bros who have not enough points but have posted FRs recently, I'll gladly oblige.

For newbies who have not contributed towards SBF, whining and bitching in the forum won't get you anywhere.

The reputation system is put in place for a reason.

Well said, points dun mean everything. We had example of "senior bro" screwing up too.

But newbies should do some homework, go GL / engage gals from OKT & post honest FR. Slowly u will gain credibility. Show sincerity when u PM bros asking for contacts, dun just demand.

The Shadow
08-07-2007, 04:03 PM
Well at least bro Ultrasiok has given us newbies some clues as to how to find this little beauty. Thank you for sharing!

Elbert
08-07-2007, 08:18 PM
bro ultrashiok,
Fei Fei is the same girl as Li Fei from bro xands2001. They have the same hp number lei. I dont know abt Lee San San, but she sure looks like Michelle Chong.

ultrashiok
08-07-2007, 09:18 PM
bro ultrashiok,
Fei Fei is the same girl as Li Fei from bro xands2001. They have the same hp number lei. I dont know abt Lee San San, but she sure looks like Michelle Chong.

Really? Didn't know that she go by another name. :confused:

Sorry if there's double thread for the same gal, perhaps JT can help to merge the 2 threads.

Jehuty
10-07-2007, 09:55 PM
sry bro ultra for late fr... understand that there is 2 thread on her..but post on this one should be same ba

anyway heres my short fr of feifei.

looks : 7/10 (abit pimple but still sweet looking..to me look more like michelle chong dun look 23 but i tink around 27+ ba)

body : 7/10 (thin build wif A cup boobs..breast lovers might be disappointed, for me its ok la)

BJ : n/a (request for BBBJ, but was turn down..judging from her expression can tell she very reluctant to bj too..hence i didnt ask for it...coz what i understand is if a FL doesnt wanna do it then even if she do surely will be lousy ;) )

FJ : 7/10 nothing special...standard routine catbath, insert..cum !! accomdating to every position ; )

Attitude : 8/10 quite friendly and chatty..but during session her mafu keep on sms and call..abit irritating. but at least she apologetic over it, good attitude :)

RTF : Maybe nxt payday?

Dmg : 80 + 10 + 10(tips)

my overall satisfaction lvl : 7.5/10

holyone80
11-07-2007, 01:19 AM
Bro ultra,

very very sorry for the late FR,me went to accomplish the mission on Monday afternoon after i got ur military 8-digit code.Thanks for granting me this gem,below is my FR for Fei Fei...

Looks:7/10(very michelle chong resemblance,dun look like PRC at all,i thought she is a local posing PRC haha,sweet looking,like to smile n joke alot)

Body:6/10(Bony, tanned but smooth skin, Armpit hair)

Boobs:6/10(dark brown nipples,firm A+ to B cupper)

FJ:7.5/10(very accomdating,real moaning sound effect)

Frenching:8/10(Kiss like no sun coming out the next day)

Massage:9.5/10(Sibei skillful,good for body aching)

GFE:10/10( likes to hug hug,touch touch,very comfortable feeling with her)

RTF:must wait for bonus liao hehe...very very poor...almost complete a mission every week leh...

Damage: $80+$2 CD+ $20 RM= Total $102(value bonk)

Dear bros, help me up my miserable points if u like my FRs...Thanks in advance:D

Steelman80
24-07-2007, 08:20 PM
Dear Bro Ultrashiok

Thanks for the contact! Got your PM some time ago but never contact Fei-Fei till today. Apologies, got other distractions like Kathy from Bro Richie_Rich etc. Today, skipped a company hr upgrading course and contacted Fei-Fei.

Went to H81 Cherry, and she was at the lobby. I agree with Bros saying she is chatty and full of smiles, even the male receptionist was lusting at her... and said 原来是你 when i checked in.

It was an afternoon session, so there was no rush. Very GFE feeling. So far the best PRC encountered so far in Singapore. Fei-Fei told me she has been here in Sg for 23 days and got 30 days more. Went on to build rapport and chemistry. Told her about my trip to Tianjin last year. Incidentally, she is also from Heping District (location of one of my Client). Also told her about the 狗不理包子 (Tianjin famous snack) shop at the Tianjin train station which I have been to. Chemistry established and all set to go!

Summary:
Looks: 7.5/10 (Looks like my fren who waitress at a Uni Cafe). Sweet and local, Not really like Lee San-San though (prob 50-60%)
Body: 7/10 (Slim and tanned)
Boobs: 7/10 (A Cups with dark nipples.. slight turn-off)
BBBJ: Only 10 seconds and insist on capping despite coaxing
BJ: 5/10 (Really no feeling, need to improve)
Massage: Never try
FJ: 8/10 (Good riding + Good attitude + Good facial expressions). Never complain tired or rush through.
GFE: 10/10 (Plenty of hugging and compliments)
Wanted to get 2nd round as she was still teasing me, when asked about the price is another $80... my balls shrink and told her will probably save for RTF.
RTF: Yes after recharging Vit M.
Damage: $80 + $20 tips + $10 room

Recommendations: Very service-oriented, chatty and bubbly. Book her during afternoon time as suggested by Bro Ultrashiok. Nighttime, they have a quota to hit so will be quite rushed.

Secrets revealed after session: Bought fei-fei lunch, as she told me she skipped lunch to meet up with me. Oh man. This gal drinks red bull. Now we know where she gets the energy from. Yes... even the drinks uncle was lusting over her and his worst line... 你回来了,我记得你,每次来我这边的红牛的。

Bubbly Fei-Fei enjoys good rapport in the neighbourhood.