PDA

View Full Version : Tanjong Pagar - Cosy Place

blue_swatch
06-07-2007, 08:51 PM
Notice this shop recently but not sure if its clean or normal TN.

Finally called them up and enquire. 1st tell tale sign is the person that picked up the call has very bad spoken english ;)

So turned back, went up. Asked for massage, opt for half an hour. This young MIFL served me. Massage was surprisingly good! All my experience for half an hr massage is just piano playing for 10mins. But this lady's massage is pretty strong and proper. Even bother to cover you with a clean towel and shift it about your body, exposing the part where she is massaging.

Asked me turn to the front, and continued her very good massage. Then finally shifted to the shaft area and massage the surrounding, then the balls and slowing moving to the shaft after 10mins of teasing and sensual massage on that area. Finally, give a very sensual massage on the shaft and I grabbed her boobs and then shot out after that.

1st time HJ that never discuss any price.

Name: Joey
looks: 7/10
Figure: 7 for her age.
Massage: 9/10
Sensual Handjob: 9/10 , No rush and slowly take her time to stimulate you
RTF: Yes for a good rub and sensual massage.
Environment: 9/10
Damage: 20 + 50

Total duration is around 40mins in fact. This place was a former spa and the surroundings is very clean, nice environment with wooden walkways to the toilet. Even at the toilet, you can see bathtubs that was build for a spa previously.

Overall, recommended! Name of the place is call Lxx Sxxx Spa.

DO LE MI
06-07-2007, 09:28 PM
Notice this shop recently but not sure if its clean or normal TN.

Finally called them up and enquire. 1st tell tale sign is the person that picked up the call has very bad spoken english ;)

So turned back, went up. Asked for massage, opt for half an hour. This young MIFL served me. Massage was surprisingly good! All my experience for half an hr massage is just piano playing for 10mins. But this lady's massage is pretty strong and proper. Even bother to cover you with a clean towel and shift it about your body, exposing the part where she is massaging.

Asked me turn to the front, and continued her very good massage. Then finally shifted to the shaft area and massage the surrounding, then the balls and slowing moving to the shaft after 10mins of teasing and sensual massage on that area. Finally, give a very sensual massage on the shaft and I grabbed her boobs and then shot out after that.

1st time HJ that never discuss any price.

Name: Joey
looks: 7/10
Figure: 7 for her age.
Massage: 9/10
Sensual Handjob: 9/10 , No rush and slowly take her time to stimulate you
RTF: Yes for a good rub and sensual massage.
Environment: 9/10
Damage: 20 + 50

Total duration is around 40mins in fact. This place was a former spa and the surroundings is very clean, nice environment with wooden walkways to the toilet. Even at the toilet, you can see bathtubs that was build for a spa previously.

Overall, recommended! Name of the place is call Lxx Sxxx Spa.

Yo bro, any better hint as to how we can go there??? personally like sensual HJ.Tg Pagar area is very convenient for me. Thk alot.

David_Ginola
06-07-2007, 11:47 PM
Tks bro....for sharing.....

cheers

zhaoyun288
07-07-2007, 12:42 AM
Lup Supp Spa?? Just kidding!!

You mention 20 - Thats the massage for half hour??

Care to PM me the gal name and address. Will give it a go next week.

Thanks.

kingking28
08-07-2007, 03:26 AM
halo bro, can pm me the place?

chinacity
08-07-2007, 02:52 PM
its along tanjong pagar road, nearly to the market side , as compared to the fairfiield church side

i went there before, but the ladies quite old leh

30plus 40

when i went there, i did ask the lady boss got hj service or not

she said dun have , so i left liao

if wanna hanky panky i think other joints are more interesting

young gals vs aunties

:)

blue_swatch
08-07-2007, 06:20 PM
PM replied for some of you brothers. Enjoy and post FR pls. :)