PDA

View Full Version : Bbbj while driving

takahashi
04-04-2019, 04:09 AM
Can bbbj while driving can be done? Anyone tried?

SteadyPomPP
04-04-2019, 10:58 AM
Yes, just drive slower and focus on the road ;)

purepulp
04-04-2019, 12:22 PM
Yes it can be done and it is being done to death but I wont recommend it.

A human's natural response when dealing with shock (sudden emergency brake or hard swerving) is to bite down. The aftermath will not be pretty and the ambulance crew will have a field day.

So it's best to engage only when the car is stationary. :cool:

ApacheOne
04-04-2019, 12:46 PM
Yes it can be done and it is being done to death but I wont recommend it.

A human's natural response when dealing with shock (sudden emergency brake or hard swerving) is to bite down. The aftermath will not be pretty and the ambulance crew will have a field day.

So it's best to engage only when the car is stationary. :cool:

Laugh when read this - technical but damn good advice. Never think about it when I was getting one. next time will think twice :D

mavericklovesex
04-04-2019, 10:15 PM
[QUOTE=takahashi;18539158]Can bbbj while driving can be done? Anyone tried?[/QU
Done it couple of time.. ..in Singapore was driving at140 In ECP.. ....in US 190.....

potatocernmit
04-04-2019, 10:17 PM
Haha reminds me of this story I seen quite sometime ago:
https://www.sankakucomplex.com/2009/05/05/secretary-bites-off-bosss-penis-in-oral-sex-mishap/

Just be safe when doing it :cool::cool:

SnowLeopards
04-04-2019, 11:42 PM

Try asking Johnbass. :D

Pierre.

StaminaIsKey
05-04-2019, 12:47 AM

Can is can la, but all risk is there lorh :D

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3793150/Man-enjoying-sex-act-girlfriend-drove-country-road-needs-surgery-swerved-avoid-deer-lover-bit-penis.html

Don't go in car a man and come out car an eunuch can already :D:D

ttocaw
05-04-2019, 10:00 AM
Can be done.

My gf was doing the 2nd corner at the advance track of daytona when she bbbj me while i play virtual cop 2.

I don't remember whether my cock is that long when i was younger or the virtual cop 2 gun has a long extension.

but the machines are back to back.

blues_bleu
05-04-2019, 06:33 PM
Yes, last time my gf always do it while i drive in suntec ....then all the way down to bukit timah...... always suppose to turn out in bugis.
maybe i will try again ....so if anyone see me driving slowly in city area, please be patient with me!!!!

NaoMeow
05-04-2019, 10:51 PM
Tried before lei... 会晕死!😂😂😂

coypredator
08-04-2019, 11:26 PM
Tried it before. Drive in the late hours and receive a bbbj.

MaoSanWang
12-04-2019, 10:35 AM
tried.

Tips:
drive on second lane on expressway for best experience, so that u can keep moderate speed with comfortable car to car distance without other drivers honking you.

expressway so that u don't have to start-stop too often, especially at traffic light junctions. motorcyclist will laterally stop beside your car staring down. :D

urger
15-04-2019, 08:19 PM
I tried once when a PRC KTV girl doing BBBJ on me while i was on the wheel. Knn when drive along Padang kenna roadblock. Both of us kanchiong, fast hand fast leg re-composed ourselves and our attire.
Kenna summoned to stop aside due to they wanna check and verify the KTV girl's immigration status. While the TP was settling the girl, i realised her bras straps was not hooked and the entire bra was lopsided and her 2 pairs of headlights were rather visible. The 2 x TP policemen were obviously "bioing" non-stop. I just act blur.

After everything we continued our drive-a-blow journey along ECP.

SgMlyGay
16-04-2019, 06:51 PM
Tried before on expressway and normal roads giving bbbj. Preferably after dark as not easy to see inside the car. But when there are buses or motorcyclist have to faster sit properly and stop giving bj.

Penetrator3
21-08-2020, 12:59 PM

Had BBBJ on the go with multiple ex-gfs, partners and KTV girls but nothing, really nothing beats getting a HJ instead.....

when she is driving. ;)

Well, obviously for safety reasons she cant go down on me, but the feeling of her trying to drive and pleasure me both at the same time was awesome~

She's the only girlfriend in my repertoire that did handjobs on me while being the driver (i dont have many ex that drove, mostly the driver myself).

A few times she knows i buay tahan already and pulled into the nearest MSCP to finish me off.... with her mouth of course. A bit regret i didnt cum while she was still driving!! Would have been quite memorable. :D

HonkyTonkyMan
21-08-2020, 01:14 PM
Done it before many years back when Tuas South area still relatively unused by vehicles and road is long....just make sure no cars around cos when cumming and shooting out leg pressed down hard on accelerator:D

Rav1sk
21-08-2020, 01:53 PM
Lol now remind me of GTA V when you bring a hooker back to safehouse and she does a BBBJ while driving.q

Rav1sk
21-08-2020, 01:54 PM
Had BBBJ on the go with multiple ex-gfs, partners and KTV girls but nothing, really nothing beats getting a HJ instead.....

when she is driving. ;)

Well, obviously for safety reasons she cant go down on me, but the feeling of her trying to drive and pleasure me both at the same time was awesome~
Lol so she has 2 gear sticks to use xD
She's the only girlfriend in my repertoire that did handjobs on me while being the driver (i dont have many ex that drove, mostly the driver myself).

A few times she knows i buay tahan already and pulled into the nearest MSCP to finish me off.... with her mouth of course. A bit regret i didnt cum while she was still driving!! Would have been quite memorable. :D

She has 2 gear sticks to use haha.

Angmolover
21-08-2020, 03:03 PM

Are u a homosexual asking bros whether they ever perform BBBJ while driving?

maxifeet
21-08-2020, 03:39 PM
I tried once when a PRC KTV girl doing BBBJ on me while i was on the wheel. Knn when drive along Padang kenna roadblock. Both of us kanchiong, fast hand fast leg re-composed ourselves and our attire.
Kenna summoned to stop aside due to they wanna check and verify the KTV girl's immigration status. While the TP was settling the girl, i realised her bras straps was not hooked and the entire bra was lopsided and her 2 pairs of headlights were rather visible. The 2 x TP policemen were obviously "bioing" non-stop. I just act blur.

After everything we continued our drive-a-blow journey along ECP.

The 2 TPs damn lucky to have the lovely view of her headlights haha

benz
21-08-2020, 04:07 PM
Or does he mean to bbbj ownself whilst driving? That one need to be a contortionist or yoga guru first.

Are u a homosexual asking bros whether they ever perform BBBJ while driving?

poongko
24-08-2020, 11:40 AM
Or does he mean to bbbj ownself whilst driving? That one need to be a contortionist or yoga guru first.

Hahaha.

Own self BBBJ Own self?

:eek:

Daddy420
24-08-2020, 04:05 PM
fucking love this shit man.. A girl I met on sugar book gave me one of the most umph BBBJ in the drive thru.. Too bad she ghosted on me after that. Why freaky bitches gotta do me like that

Aircond
25-08-2020, 12:54 PM
High risk level. Haha

benz
27-08-2020, 10:36 PM
Additional requirement is that you must be driving a Tesla.

Hahaha.

Own self BBBJ Own self?

:eek:

smashbrothers
27-08-2020, 10:51 PM
yes its do able just make sure you arent driving manual car if not you cant shift gears, and also get slightly tinted windows so its not so obvious if you are doing it in broad daylight

poongko
29-08-2020, 04:49 PM
Additional requirement is that you must be driving a Tesla.

Hahaha.

Confrim is SUPER HIGH SKILL LEVEL.

Not much peoples can master it.

:D