PDA

View Full Version : Sexually the sweetest gesture

illuminatea
28-03-2019, 04:28 PM
Any bros or sis here up for a sharing session?

What's the sweetest gesture, sexually, your wife / girlfriend / husband / boyfriend has ever done for you and what are the things they still do that makes you feel like a lucky bastard?

:D

l0v3r
28-03-2019, 04:48 PM
I didn't get before. Hope that someone can get ready for me to mate with nice comfy room and bed, sexy sleep wear, Feed me well, some alcohol, nice decor.

I will surely 4 in luv.. hehehehe

Cheesebeast
29-03-2019, 12:58 AM
She gives me her blessings to bang some of her hot friends and makes the arrangements ( i wish upon the stars )

nsunny
29-03-2019, 11:25 AM
Serve you dessert(DATY) before Dinner when you come home from work?

Kid A
29-03-2019, 05:01 PM
Any bros or sis here up for a sharing session?

What's the sweetest gesture, sexually, your wife / girlfriend / husband / boyfriend has ever done for you and what are the things they still do that makes you feel like a lucky bastard?

:D

Every woman is a goddess coz she can grant the wishes of us mortal men. I am eternally thankful for a woman's kindness and generosity.

Example 1: My FB and I were horny one night and shagging away at her staircase when things got very intense. Like I just wanted to suck her tits dry and fark her every which way. So I asked her to sneak me into her place (she lived with her parents and her sister). She had never done it. But that night she was equally horny that she said, okay. I was like alright and I was so high that I asked her to walk from the staircase landing to her flat STARK NAKED with just her keys and let herself in before signalling me. She smiled at me AND SHE FREAKING DID IT MAN! She actually walked up to her door very casually and very naked and let herself in before letting me in (anyone with a camera phone would have had a field day!). Was a farking awesome night as we continued Part 2 with even more intensity knowing her parents might wake up etc. The generosity of an angelic woman with a devil inside.

Example 2: I was driving home with my girl (different to wild woman above) when I got a call that my company had lost a huge piece of business. It was devastating news and I was completely shattered. I didn't say anything after that as my girl tried to cheer me up to no avail. I just curled up in bed when we got home and dozed off for a bit. When I woke up, I was like some possessed man and all I wanted to do was shag my girlfriend's brains out. She let me have my way with her everywhichway and...even let me cum inside her. She was not on the pill or anything. After I came I just laid on top of her, she was comforting and just held me as I gathered myself and let the sadness of the evening sink in. We fell asleep soon after and when I woke up in the middle of the night, I saw that she had showered up and was about to go some place. I asked her where she was going and she said, she was heading to KK to get some morning after pills on her own leaving me to sleep peacefully. I was so moved. I hugged her, cried a bit and thanked her for being with me through thick and thin. We went to KK together after that. Till today, she is the one that got away. Cho sad.

nawtgree
29-03-2019, 06:33 PM
Every woman is a goddess coz she can grant the wishes of us mortal men. I am eternally thankful for a woman's kindness and generosity.

Example 1: My FB and I were horny one night and shagging away at her staircase when things got very intense. Like I just wanted to suck her tits dry and fark her every which way. So I asked her to sneak me into her place (she lived with her parents and her sister). She had never done it. But that night she was equally horny that she said, okay. I was like alright and I was so high that I asked her to walk from the staircase landing to her flat STARK NAKED with just her keys and let herself in before signalling me. She smiled at me AND SHE FREAKING DID IT MAN! She actually walked up to her door very casually and very naked and let herself in before letting me in (anyone with a camera phone would have had a field day!). Was a farking awesome night as we continued Part 2 with even more intensity knowing her parents might wake up etc. The generosity of an angelic woman with a devil inside.

Example 2: I was driving home with my girl (different to wild woman above) when I got a call that my company had lost a huge piece of business. It was devastating news and I was completely shattered. I didn't say anything after that as my girl tried to cheer me up to no avail. I just curled up in bed when we got home and dozed off for a bit. When I woke up, I was like some possessed man and all I wanted to do was shag my girlfriend's brains out. She let me have my way with her everywhichway and...even let me cum inside her. She was not on the pill or anything. After I came I just laid on top of her, she was comforting and just held me as I gathered myself and let the sadness of the evening sink in. We fell asleep soon after and when I woke up in the middle of the night, I saw that she had showered up and was about to go some place. I asked her where she was going and she said, she was heading to KK to get some morning after pills on her own leaving me to sleep peacefully. I was so moved. I hugged her, cried a bit and thanked her for being with me through thick and thin. We went to KK together after that. Till today, she is the one that got away. Cho sad.

Wah girl no.2...