PDA

View Full Version : 2 Gems that I have met ;D

Megatronzombie
05-07-2007, 08:34 AM
Indonesion gal (I thot she thai but on 2nd thot, no definitely indonesian).

Status: Very good budget bonk Only $40 inclusive of room (not inclusive condom)!!!
Name: Lea
Attitude : Very friendly, very gf feeling really!! She loves to hug you (...or me... whatever) She's always smiling and it look very genuine type. Good PR-ship (always say my didi very big heeheehee :p )
Face: 7/10 (Very sweet with long hair. Being indonesian malay, sugar brown complexion but it doesnt matter, her face really sweet!)
Body: 7/10 (young supple petite body very huggable. Hardly any fat yet not too slim. Very nice boobs, handful probably a B+ Her butt is lovely for doggy twack! twack love hitting her butt while bonking her)
BBBJ : 6/10 Yeah she gives bbbj :D Quite ok la
FJ : Allow painting even her vagina and a little (just very little afte rwhich she stopped me with her smile) fingering. A lot of hugging, no kissing tho (until the end she gave me small kiss in the mouth definitely no frenching. 3 style (i last longer coz i just bonked a prc earlier in the night heehee.. if not sure cum fast due to seeing her squirm under you and her moans. She will also sometimes start hugging you mid-session in ecstacy. Very shiok. She is quite wet too can see her water flowing out after the bonk yaay!
Damage: $30 + $10 room + $1 (condom) + $20 tip worth every bit of the money
Location: PM me bros heehee she doesnt have a handphone yet so can't call her but she fixed one location. That location also got other SYT indonesians. She was just here a week ago.

PRC gal
Disclaimer: Due to lack of sperm count (2 fuckjob, 1 masturbate for the day -__-" so can't try her but will definitely try her this weekend!!)
Name: Xiau Yue (not to be mistaken with the other thread's Xiau Yu, different PRC)
Face: 7.5/10 very nice features, very attractive type, quite syt but more on the teasing, flirty and wide eyed type. fair and always smiling
Body: 7/10 unsure actually since never see her naked (yet heehee..) but judging from her clothing, not bad
Attitude: 7/10 based on ocnversation and her conversation with an OKT who tried to recruit her. she loves to smile and when she does, her face shiok! Loves to joke (I asked her how much she tentatively poke her face near mine and say in a secretive manner "$60" I said "ok!" then she said"if i know you so fast agree i would have quoted $80" and laugh out loud. I laughed with her and said "too late!") I am looking forward to bonk her heeheehee will tell bros the result next week.
Location and contact: yeah i got her handphone no. heehee.. if want pm me bros. But this one I have to set a cap. All bros with point 70 and with 2 FRs at least and above only others sorry guys!

Hope you guys like what you read above!!

xxzz
05-07-2007, 10:45 AM
Location: PM me bros heehee she doesnt have a handphone yet so can't call her but she fixed one location. That location also got other SYT indonesians. She was just here a week ago.
All this indo girls can wasy find along GL lor 10 & 12 and most of them are SYT.
Location and contact: yeah i got her handphone no. heehee.. if want pm me bros. But this one I have to set a cap. All bros with point 70 and with 2 FRs at least and above only others sorry guys!Hope you guys like what you read above!!
Bro with 70 rep points then qualify to get the number from you !!! :eek:
You can keep her for yourself :cool:

DK81
05-07-2007, 10:57 AM
bro where can i find her? i would like to try... PM me please. thanks!

XES5482
05-07-2007, 10:57 AM
All this indo girls can wasy find along GL lor 10 & 12 and most of them are SYT.

Bro with 70 rep points then qualify to get the number from you !!! :eek:
You can keep her for yourself :cool:

Hahahhaaa..... You really Crude.....kekekeke. But i like your frankness......

When i get 70 pts, i think the girls will becoem old liao and maybe only fetch $10 to bonk.....hahahahaha

xxzz
05-07-2007, 11:02 AM
Hahahhaaa..... You really Crude.....kekekeke. But i like your frankness......
When i get 70 pts, i think the girls will becoem old liao and maybe only fetch $10 to bonk.....hahahahaha
Don't you think 70 is too high ?? Just because he is 73 points :cool:

Megatronzombie
05-07-2007, 11:43 AM
Don't you think 70 is too high ?? Just because he is 73 points :cool:

u zapped me isit? lidat also zap ... zap u back :p if i zapped wrongly I will know coz u will be zapping me soon yeah! hehehe..

anyway i didnt put a point system to everything i intro wat? -__-" lidat lost 7 points also haiz.. and as usual zap no leaving names

hot chocolate
05-07-2007, 03:17 PM
Don't you think 70 is too high ??

Agree, setting a limit to 70 pts is too high. Bro Megatron, may be you can consider to lower the limit......we are here to share :)

Megatronzombie
05-07-2007, 03:43 PM
Agree, setting a limit to 70 pts is too high. Bro Megatron, may be you can consider to lower the limit......we are here to share

You bro Chocolate is the only nicest and most patient fella who came into this thread (beside another bro who up me back 5 points, dun dare to say who it is except that i passed him the contact liao coz scared he too might get zapped) who ask before zapping me... :)

All right after kena zapped by 4 sbf idiots who dun dare to leave name (one of them i confirm know who and zapped back) i might as well go easy. :(

All bros with above 30 points gimme pm!!

acidstorm
06-07-2007, 01:03 AM
Bro,

it's been days i am away from the forum. Never expect you become so fierce in your write up. :D

Da Vinci
06-07-2007, 01:07 AM
Bro,

it's been days i am away from the forum. Never expect you become so fierce in your write up. :D

Bro, its a long time since I last saw your FR... :) how are you?

acidstorm
06-07-2007, 01:13 AM
Bro, its a long time since I last saw your FR... :) how are you?

Hi Bro,

indeed, have not been logging into the forum for some weeks. Been busy with work & just come from sydney.

So, recently, have you been a good teacher teaching the gal how to MAKE LOVE. :D

lonelybro
06-07-2007, 01:25 AM
i guess i'll never get the contact w/my 10pts :D

enjoy for those who got it

xxzz
06-07-2007, 07:44 AM
u zapped me isit? lidat also zap ... zap u back if i zapped wrongly I will know coz u will be zapping me soon yeah! hehehe..
I have not zapped you and you accused me for doing so. I see your rep points fall like a stock market :eek:
It means others do think your min 70 points requirement is high and now you lower to 30 points because your rep points now less than 70 ..
Anyway I will return my favour and leave my nick behind.
TGIF..have a nice weekend :cool:

Megatronzombie
06-07-2007, 08:48 AM
I have not zapped you and you accused me for doing so. I see your rep points fall like a stock market
It means others do think your min 70 points requirement is high and now you lower to 30 points because your rep points now less than 70 ..
Anyway I will return my favour and leave my nick behind.
TGIF..have a nice weekend

ohno.. it seems I have blamed you wrongly, I officially apologise to you bro. :( I dun mind you zapping me 3 points coz its my fault in the first place :)

As for why i reduce it to 30 its not bcoz my points fell below 70 but some bros pm-ed me and advised that 70 is too high so i lower it down myself. Didnt expect my points to go so far down haha!!

Luckytime
06-07-2007, 10:15 AM
The PRC u intro like not bad leh... keep up the good work of sharing lobang.:D If got the time, i'll pm u for her contact.

acidstorm
07-07-2007, 10:15 AM
ohno.. it seems I have blamed you wrongly, I officially apologise to you bro. I dun mind you zapping me 3 points coz its my fault in the first place

As for why i reduce it to 30 its not bcoz my points fell below 70 but some bros pm-ed me and advised that 70 is too high so i lower it down myself. Didnt expect my points to go so far down haha!!

Bro,

you are always so impulsive. :D

Not sure, if you remember what i have told you, when i am in taiwan.

Like the rest have mention, your points really crash like stock market. :eek:

But, the lobang you have, seems cool. Camping here to read your or other bro FR on this PRC gal.

Da Vinci
07-07-2007, 02:08 PM
Hi Bro,

indeed, have not been logging into the forum for some weeks. Been busy with work & just come from sydney.

So, recently, have you been a good teacher teaching the gal how to MAKE LOVE. :D

welcome back!
not a good teacher la... nowadays, i don't need teach.... the gal makes me sextisfied!!! just back from a sextisfying bonk....

FR upping soon! :D

Power 10
07-07-2007, 02:13 PM
Still short of 10 points:D

acidstorm
08-07-2007, 02:50 AM
welcome back!
not a good teacher la... nowadays, i don't need teach.... the gal makes me sextisfied!!! just back from a sextisfying bonk....

FR upping soon! :D

Tks Bro.

Ha Ha...that means the gal all are good student nowadays.

Cool...looking forward reading your SEXTISFYING FR. :D

Da Vinci
09-07-2007, 01:23 PM
Cool...looking forward reading your SEXTISFYING FR. :D

I want to read yours too!! I just tried Andrea... a sextisfying bonk, indeed