PDA

View Full Version : JB Happening Pub Discovery

usmjordan2
05-07-2007, 06:59 AM
Promise all brother once i recover my power then will contribute more . search the new place for all the brother here

Name : SHIOK PUB
Location : Taman pelangi , behind leasure mall , the pub near to main road

operation standard : like TNP , de benz but better than there because here u can give the girl tips rather than just open a drinks for them and some more
you can kiss , and hug the girl

drink cost : beer one barrer RM 60
lady drink RM 25

inside got singer sing song , the singer will sit with u if they like u but of course you have to buy flower to them

check it out

got some pretty girl there for u to hunt ..........cheer

GTOKING
05-07-2007, 07:40 AM
keep it up brother
will check it out this place :D

jbguy
05-07-2007, 09:47 AM
This Pub is same as a pub in Melaka name SPARK.
every night got gal singing
At Melaka here got mammy will ask some singer come to you when rest time and just buy them a drink with RM10 / glass, but how abt here? i still dun know, and will check it out.

usmjordan2
05-07-2007, 09:54 AM
This Pub is same as a pub in Melaka name SPARK.
every night got gal singing
At Melaka here got mammy will ask some singer come to you when rest time and just buy them a drink with RM10 / glass, but how abt here? i still dun know, and will check it out.

brother , what i know is
when the singer sing song . you can buy flower for them , the waiter will put the flower to the singer neck

flower row - RM 50

cheerss

Pearl
05-07-2007, 11:30 AM

This very cheap ley :p

shiok1968
05-07-2007, 12:54 PM

This very cheap ley :pBro, he means one bucket or one jug lah!!

If one barrel only RM60, then the owner very fast bankrupt.:rolleyes:

jbguy
05-07-2007, 01:01 PM
Bro, he means one bucket or one jug lah!!

Yalor, drink in duty free a barrel almost RM40-45, if 1 barrel RM60 at these pub, I will head down till the pub colse...no more D&P and Johor Jaya...hehe:D

Pearl
05-07-2007, 01:09 PM

Hehe.. I know

In case, he is correct that 1 barrel is RM60, I will go even in Johor..:D

fresh_Man
05-07-2007, 01:10 PM
brother , what i know is
when the singer sing song . you can buy flower for them , the waiter will put the flower to the singer neck

flower row - RM 50

cheerss

Flower row = RM50...What we can do on them if they sitting beside us...ruba-ruba?
OF course RM50 is not much but at wouldnt with zero return....
:)

shiok1968
05-07-2007, 01:11 PM
In case, he is correct that 1 barrel is RM60, I will go even in Johor..:DIf like that already flooded by JB and SG bros.:p

jbguy
05-07-2007, 02:09 PM
I will check it out tomorrow night, if yes, then the next gathering / TCSS shd go there liao....:rolleyes:

jjmyarea
05-07-2007, 02:28 PM
I will check it out tomorrow night, if yes, then the next gathering / TCSS shd go there liao....:rolleyes:

U go recce first hor.... 4 2moro me no free.;)

jbguy
05-07-2007, 02:42 PM
U go recce first hor.... 4 2moro me no free.;)

I will be there early night, then head down to JJ the one? I was promise to go there too.how abt you? finish ur thing and join me lar, Thomas-san jio me already......:D

jjmyarea
05-07-2007, 03:03 PM
I will be there early night, then head down to JJ the one? I was promise to go there too.how abt you? finish ur thing and join me lar, Thomas-san jio me already......

Fu-yoh... that place really got big magnet hor. Y ppl seems 2 suck back 2 there???? :D I'll be there if I can finish my meeting fast fast.... me call U. The place quite relax one... no pushy Lds just ngam for relax.:)

SanukSeeker99
05-07-2007, 03:05 PM
[SIZE="2"]Promise all brother once i recover my power then will contribute more . search the new place for all the brother here

Name : [COLOR="Red"]SHIOK PUB Location : Taman pelangi , behind leasure mall , the pub near to main road

Congrats Bro shiok1968 for opening a Pub in JB ! :D

Any discounts for SBF members ? What is the password to get discounts ? - " Shiok1968 " ???

6" boy
05-07-2007, 03:16 PM
The price 1 bucket @ RM60 refers to non- happy hour rate. If happy hour should be around RM120 for 3 buckets. Correct me if I am wring coz I only went there once during their official opening ceremory last month.

The pub consists of 2 adjoining shoplots and rea divided into 2 sections, 1 side for singing and 1 side for talking.

Why bother to buy flower to the singer. You pay RM50 but I dont think you can raba raba them. Kissing kissing may be possible if you buy enough LD for the girls.

6" boy
05-07-2007, 03:28 PM
Avenue Pub @ Pelangi Golf Driving Range No. 308, Jalan Serampang, Tmn Pelangi, Johor Bahru

After happy hour 1 bucket Heineken @ RM55.90 (include tax).
Before happy hour i don't know how much.

Got 1 pool table. Cannot sing song. The Cha Boh all boleh tahan. A1 type. General rule... no hanky panky but after enough LD, then you pandai pandai lah.

Here no need to buy flower :D

Bro Prince & Sexcrusader, want to add something. I forgot most the girls' name already.

usmjordan2
05-07-2007, 04:53 PM

sorry to all brother , not make this point clear
should be one bucket , paiseh:D

usmjordan2
05-07-2007, 04:57 PM
Anyone go there can look for MIKO the waitress , can play one.:D

SanukSeeker99
05-07-2007, 05:15 PM
Anyone go there can look for MIKO the waitress , can play one.

How to play ???? :confused:

Can she do BBBJ, FJ and CIM ? How much to pay her ?

judger
05-07-2007, 05:57 PM
How to play ???? :confused:

This is good one..."How to Play???"
i will says that will depend how good you are..?:rolleyes:

I mean.. pandai..pandai loh

JJguy, i may interested to join u to cheong the place tomrrow... i will confirm tomorrow by PM you.

usmjordan2
05-07-2007, 06:21 PM
How to play ????

aiyo , can play one in the pub means she can kiss with you in the pub la
unless she like u , my friend had a wet kiss with her in the pub:D

the rest ......pandai pandai lor

This is good one..."How to Play???"
i will says that will depend how good you are..?

I mean.. pandai..pandai loh

yeah u r right , pandai pandai

sex crusader
05-07-2007, 08:10 PM
Bro 6", your bro. 12' is going to Avenue 2 9.Ai lai bor?There got one chio one recently by the name of Miko or Mino.She smells nice.....:D Gals generally A1 , only the music there si bei loud.

sex crusader
05-07-2007, 08:13 PM
60s pub in Jln Serempang also not bad. There got maggie, Michele, Janice etc. All can 'Perform' one after a glass or two of LD:D Don't go Debenz lei, all blood suckers there.

usmjordan2
05-07-2007, 08:40 PM
60s pub in Jln Serempang also not bad. There got maggie, Michele, Janice etc. All can 'Perform' one after a glass or two of LD Don't go Debenz lei, all blood suckers there.

haha , u r right . de benz all blood suckers.
mostly i go to the pub , if the girl want me to open drinks for them
i will reply to them , if you want u follow us drink beer , later part i will pay u tips , not deal ....look for others:D

we are the customer , the rules should set by us ...not them
sometimes LL they also sit with u , and that time u can hug hug kiss kiss :D

6" boy
06-07-2007, 10:36 AM
Bro 6", your bro. 12' is going to Avenue 2 9.Ai lai bor?There got one chio one recently by the name of Miko or Mino.She smells nice.....:D Gals generally A1 , only the music there si bei loud.

They got some many girls I can't even remember anyone of them. Must write down their name next time.

Yeah yeah yeah, music in Avenue very loud... have to shout only can hear what our frens talking. But you dont have to shout to the girls becoz u can put your lip near to their ears when talking to them. Then you do some blow near their ear... heh heh heh...

jjmyarea
06-07-2007, 02:15 PM
But you dont have to shout to the girls becoz u can put your lip near to their ears when talking to them. Then you do some blow near their ear... heh heh heh...

Can nibble the ear or not?:D

PrinceAllBoleh
07-07-2007, 02:15 AM
They got some many girls I can't even remember anyone of them. Must write down their name next time.

Yeah yeah yeah, music in Avenue very loud... have to shout only can hear what our frens talking. But you dont have to shout to the girls becoz u can put your lip near to their ears when talking to them. Then you do some blow near their ear... heh heh heh...

Bro 6", you damn good la. Next time we go you demonstrate to us la. There got one Sarawakian girl, only 1 LD you can use your tongue to dig her ear already.

GTOKING
07-07-2007, 08:13 AM
went there before : SHIOK PUB

RM 50 + for carlburgs ( bucket )
RM 40 + for Tigers ( bucket )

cheers

sex crusader
07-07-2007, 10:26 AM
Bro 6", you damn good la. Next time we go you demonstrate to us la. There got one Sarawakian girl, only 1 LD you can use your tongue to dig her ear already.

No need to sleep is it or just came back from cheonging?Bor jio ler.:mad:

shiok1968
07-07-2007, 04:46 PM
Congrats Bro shiok1968 for opening a Pub in JB ! :D

Any discounts for SBF members ? What is the password to get discounts ? - " Shiok1968 " ???How I wish....Thanks for seeing me so up.

If I am the owner, SBF members confirm got discount. Dun need password....just need to have 1 power at least.:rolleyes:

PrinceAllBoleh
08-07-2007, 07:06 PM
No need to sleep is it or just came back from cheonging?Bor jio ler.:mad:

Not even JB la , how to cheong? I thought u went to Geylang??

usmjordan2
09-07-2007, 07:33 AM
How I wish....Thanks for seeing me so up.

If I am the owner, SBF members confirm got discount. Dun need password....just need to have 1 power at least.:rolleyes:

SHIOK pub belong to SHIOK 1968
highly possible haha:D

shiok1968
09-07-2007, 11:32 AM
SHIOK pub belong to SHIOK 1968
highly possible haha:DKekeke...I also wish it was possible.

Btw thanks for the pts. Will return asap.:D

sex crusader
09-07-2007, 03:27 PM
Not even JB la , how to cheong? I thought u went to Geylang??

No. i was eating vietnamese Pho in Joo Jiat's PuB.:D

usmjordan2
09-07-2007, 07:03 PM
Today when i go to " Da Ma " taken my lunch at the kedai makanan Tai Soon
found inside the kopitiam got one chinese super SYT helping dont know his bf or brother selling " wan ton mee "

This super SYT really pretty and small size with nice body figure , i keep looking at her , few plate of wan tan mee i also can swallow haha:D

Amour
14-07-2007, 02:03 AM
i just came back from there.

now tiger one bucket ( 4 bottles ) for RM52

usmjordan2
14-07-2007, 08:02 AM
i just came back from there.

now tiger one bucket ( 4 bottles ) for RM52

how brother , any cute girl there happening ?:D

ducatistrada
14-07-2007, 06:26 PM

This very cheap ley :p

Thinks shld be 1 bucket RM60, which is reasonably priced.

I dun think is 1 barrel, cos even the spelling is salah already.

Amour
18-07-2007, 09:23 PM
how brother , any cute girl there happening ?:D

yes there were quite a few. at least 4 SYT over there. But too bad one MILF was attending to me and i was pai seh to tell her to go away. But she was very service orientated. had a nice chat with her and played games with other waitresses who were her friends around the same age.

LD was RM22.

Anyway it was a friday night but there was not much people when i reach there which was around 11pm. Maybe the malaysians prefer starting late :p

Didi Notty
19-07-2007, 09:48 AM
is this shiok pub that you talking abt ?

yes there were quite a few. at least 4 SYT over there. But too bad one MILF was attending to me and i was pai seh to tell her to go away. But she was very service orientated. had a nice chat with her and played games with other waitresses who were her friends around the same age.

LD was RM22.

Anyway it was a friday night but there was not much people when i reach there which was around 11pm. Maybe the malaysians prefer starting late :p

Picholla
19-07-2007, 06:52 PM
All bros

Piccolo beer fest at Hyatt
7.00pm to 12 mn (Sat) 21 July
RM 69 nett per person

Anyone want to go????

Free flow of beer and BBQ platter & games !!!!!!

Have a barrel of fun

usmjordan2
20-07-2007, 12:07 AM
heard that now have many syt over there
will be there next week if possible

Amour
20-07-2007, 04:11 AM
is this shiok pub that you talking abt ?

yes, thats the pub