PDA

View Full Version : New joint to share with bros

samkia
05-07-2007, 06:38 AM
Woke up in the middle of the night with a hard on.... Since can't get to sleep yet, I shall share my encounter which happened last evening (no wonder woke up hard on), and came home tired but very sextisfied!

(Bros, please don't flame me ok... I is here to share where my friend brought me to...)

Was having dinner with a friend whom I've not met for some time. Well, as men, the topic leads to women and where are the places for "fun". My friend then mention about this joint which he just visited, pretty new and provides good service. As I'm a sucker for good service, my other head starts to think hard about it already..

We head down to this place after dinner. Afterall the weathers been hot lately, it would be nice to enjoy some relaxsextion. Also would love a good sexxion since it's been some time I "release" myself after all the work and travelling.

There were 2 PRC. Was told got 3, but the other one don't know go where.. 1 is slightly on the meaty side while the other is smaller in size, which I prefer. Thus I choose the latter, name Xin Xin (Star Star). I thought I heard Xing Xing as in gorilla! Hahaha...

Once in the room, I stripped myself down to my birthday suit, lie flat on the bed, and let XX do what she needs to do. Massage was pretty normal. Then she start to tickle my nuts... I love a woman who can tickle and fondle my nuts... Hehehe...

I was told to turn around and my shaft is up and ready for action liao... XX starts tickle my nipple a bit, and did a bit of HJ, NJ (Nuts Job)... She starts to cuddle me and lick my nipples and slowly head south and wet my shaft! Her BBBJ was up to my standards and I felt this coldness and spiciness on my shaft, while her head was throbbing.. I was trying to figure out what it was and asked her what was it.. Then she left this sweet just on top of my hood, showing me what it was! HACKS! And she continued to engulfed my shaft again! I reckon I was enjoying her BBBJ that I don't realized her eating the HACKS...

Wah! HACKS leh.. Those red colour hacks.. No wonder cold and spicy.. It's been some time I've seen Hacks, and it was during my school days which I will still enjoy this sweet during classes. But it's those white with orange flavour... This red ones more cold and spicy...

Eventually the coldness and spiciness starts to be warmness... She seemed to have crunched the Hacks and swallow the sweet down liao... And by then, I see my shaft has redden up, ready for action! Seeing her in her size B gears, I start to fiddle and tune her to the right radio station, until I hear this moan from her that I like to hear... Hehehe...

As the room was spacious, I lie her down on her back on the massage bed, her legs wide open, slightly high around my chest height and while standing, I put my shaft into her. The feel was rather tight and I did a few slow strokes into her... Her moan was beginning to get louder and she was holding to my wrist, while I supported myself with my hands on the massage bed and her legs on my shoulders...

I was taught by a friend in the past to do 3 slow strokes and 3 fast strokes. Seems like this method is useful and sextisfying! She was biting her lips already by then, using the 3 slow 3 fast method, I was able to tahan from cumming too early... ;)

Finally, I have her stand in front of me, back facing me, and made her lie tummy down on the massage bed. With her rear facing me, I "enter the black hole" again. Just like doggie style but not really doggie style... (Don't know how to explain more on details on this.. I believe bros will understand this position... Hehehe...)

As I continue on to the 3 slow 3 fast strokes, she was holding to the side of the bed, already grasping the towel used to cover the massage bed. I increase speed a bit and the massage bed starts to move away!! Wah piang eh... The bed moves loh... I was like pushing a cart, so to say... It stops when it reaches the wall... Good thing the room not too long... If not don't know will push how far loh... Hahahaha...

Minutes later after the wall stopped the bed from moving away, I increase speed and "fire in the hole" with CD on. It's being some time I got myself in sweats during a sexxion... And to think after a hot day, already quite sticky... End up more sticky... (Shaft also sticky... Hehehe...)

I was standing and panting a bit liao... (long time not so HARDworking liao mah...) XX seeing me in sweats, ask me wanna bathe or not... I asked :"Can bathe meh??" She took out a towel, wrapped me up, and also she wrapped herself up, brought me to the toilet, and gave me a good wash down! Really down loh... She went down, on me!

During the bath, I stand there let her wash me, soap me, fondle me. She play with my nuts again and my shaft starts to harden up... She use her pair of Bs to ruba ruba me and slowly go down... That's where she starts to give me a BBBJ, again! Aiyo yo... I thought something wrong with me leh... Just clear arms nia... Then now lock and loaded again... But this time, IA... No bullets to shoot liao... Hahahaha...

I surrender to her and told her to stop the bbbj... Cannot tahan and cannot cum liao... She teased me and gave me the teasing kind of smile... We washed each other and it's so nice to feel fresh and sextisfied!

Got dressed and waited for my friend to finish his sexxion... While taking a smoke sitting on the sofa, my friend came out with a towel wrapped around him... Hehehe... Seems like he enjoyed the sexxion with the meatier girl...

While we're both done, left the place and had coffee downstairs. Exchanged our encounters. Hehehe... Last evening, there were 2 sextisfied men! But I bet there are others who are sextisfied as well!

Name : Xin Xin (Star Star, she is my Star for now! Hehehe...)
Looks : 6.5/10
Boobs : B
Body : 7/10
Catbath : 6.5/10
BBBJ : 7.5/10 (The Hacks adds another 1 point!)
FJ : 8/10 (Rather obliging to position)
GF : 8/10 (Cuddling)
CIM : Didn't ask
COF : Didn't ask
AR : Didn't ask
$ : $138 + $20 tips
RTF : ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY!

Bros who would like to have a great sextisfying sexxion, can pm me for the location. And as per SBF practice to protect these "playgrounds" for ourselves, Bros with at least 20 points and have written FRs will have priority.

But I put disclaimer first hor... One man's meat is another man's poison... I don't wanna tio flame just because our expectations and standards are different... Thank you Bros!

Also, sorry for this long FR... Mind thinking too much, got what say what liao... Hehehe... :D

cock21
05-07-2007, 08:19 AM
nice FR bro, made me horny just reading it. Where's this place?

shadowbladez
05-07-2007, 09:02 AM
Nice man, juz joined but hope i can faster gain pts n get more info hehe

saxC22
05-07-2007, 10:38 AM
Halo Bro, your FR make me SI BEI want to explore this new place liao.
Can pls share your new find out? Pls PM me leh, thanks..:)

Bennyktm
05-07-2007, 04:39 PM
Woke up in the middle of the night with a hard on.... Since can't get to sleep yet, I shall share my encounter which happened last evening (no wonder woke up hard on), and came home tired but very sextisfied!

(Bros, please don't flame me ok... I is here to share where my friend brought me to...)

Was having dinner with a friend whom I've not met for some time. Well, as men, the topic leads to women and where are the places for "fun". My friend then mention about this joint which he just visited, pretty new and provides good service. As I'm a sucker for good service, my other head starts to think hard about it already..

We head down to this place after dinner. Afterall the weathers been hot lately, it would be nice to enjoy some relaxsextion. Also would love a good sexxion since it's been some time I "release" myself after all the work and travelling.

There were 2 PRC. Was told got 3, but the other one don't know go where.. 1 is slightly on the meaty side while the other is smaller in size, which I prefer. Thus I choose the latter, name Xin Xin (Star Star). I thought I heard Xing Xing as in gorilla! Hahaha...

Once in the room, I stripped myself down to my birthday suit, lie flat on the bed, and let XX do what she needs to do. Massage was pretty normal. Then she start to tickle my nuts... I love a woman who can tickle and fondle my nuts... Hehehe...

I was told to turn around and my shaft is up and ready for action liao... XX starts tickle my nipple a bit, and did a bit of HJ, NJ (Nuts Job)... She starts to cuddle me and lick my nipples and slowly head south and wet my shaft! Her BBBJ was up to my standards and I felt this coldness and spiciness on my shaft, while her head was throbbing.. I was trying to figure out what it was and asked her what was it.. Then she left this sweet just on top of my hood, showing me what it was! HACKS! And she continued to engulfed my shaft again! I reckon I was enjoying her BBBJ that I don't realized her eating the HACKS...

Wah! HACKS leh.. Those red colour hacks.. No wonder cold and spicy.. It's been some time I've seen Hacks, and it was during my school days which I will still enjoy this sweet during classes. But it's those white with orange flavour... This red ones more cold and spicy...

Eventually the coldness and spiciness starts to be warmness... She seemed to have crunched the Hacks and swallow the sweet down liao... And by then, I see my shaft has redden up, ready for action! Seeing her in her size B gears, I start to fiddle and tune her to the right radio station, until I hear this moan from her that I like to hear... Hehehe...

As the room was spacious, I lie her down on her back on the massage bed, her legs wide open, slightly high around my chest height and while standing, I put my shaft into her. The feel was rather tight and I did a few slow strokes into her... Her moan was beginning to get louder and she was holding to my wrist, while I supported myself with my hands on the massage bed and her legs on my shoulders...

I was taught by a friend in the past to do 3 slow strokes and 3 fast strokes. Seems like this method is useful and sextisfying! She was biting her lips already by then, using the 3 slow 3 fast method, I was able to tahan from cumming too early... ;)

Finally, I have her stand in front of me, back facing me, and made her lie tummy down on the massage bed. With her rear facing me, I "enter the black hole" again. Just like doggie style but not really doggie style... (Don't know how to explain more on details on this.. I believe bros will understand this position... Hehehe...)

As I continue on to the 3 slow 3 fast strokes, she was holding to the side of the bed, already grasping the towel used to cover the massage bed. I increase speed a bit and the massage bed starts to move away!! Wah piang eh... The bed moves loh... I was like pushing a cart, so to say... It stops when it reaches the wall... Good thing the room not too long... If not don't know will push how far loh... Hahahaha...

Minutes later after the wall stopped the bed from moving away, I increase speed and "fire in the hole" with CD on. It's being some time I got myself in sweats during a sexxion... And to think after a hot day, already quite sticky... End up more sticky... (Shaft also sticky... Hehehe...)

I was standing and panting a bit liao... (long time not so HARDworking liao mah...) XX seeing me in sweats, ask me wanna bathe or not... I asked :"Can bathe meh??" She took out a towel, wrapped me up, and also she wrapped herself up, brought me to the toilet, and gave me a good wash down! Really down loh... She went down, on me!

During the bath, I stand there let her wash me, soap me, fondle me. She play with my nuts again and my shaft starts to harden up... She use her pair of Bs to ruba ruba me and slowly go down... That's where she starts to give me a BBBJ, again! Aiyo yo... I thought something wrong with me leh... Just clear arms nia... Then now lock and loaded again... But this time, IA... No bullets to shoot liao... Hahahaha...

I surrender to her and told her to stop the bbbj... Cannot tahan and cannot cum liao... She teased me and gave me the teasing kind of smile... We washed each other and it's so nice to feel fresh and sextisfied!

Got dressed and waited for my friend to finish his sexxion... While taking a smoke sitting on the sofa, my friend came out with a towel wrapped around him... Hehehe... Seems like he enjoyed the sexxion with the meatier girl...

While we're both done, left the place and had coffee downstairs. Exchanged our encounters. Hehehe... Last evening, there were 2 sextisfied men! But I bet there are others who are sextisfied as well!

Bros who would like to have a great sextisfying sexxion, can pm me for the location. And as per SBF practice to protect these "playgrounds" for ourselves, Bros with at least 20 points and have written FRs will have priority.

But I put disclaimer first hor... One man's meat is another man's poison... I don't wanna tio flame just because our expectations and standards are different... Thank you Bros!

Also, sorry for this long FR... Mind thinking too much, got what say what liao... Hehehe... :D

Bro, read your FR oso steam, appreciate if you pm me the location.

Indignant
05-07-2007, 04:46 PM
Bro, read your FR oso steam, appreciate if you pm me the location.

do u have to quote the whole FR? :mad:

David_Ginola
05-07-2007, 09:33 PM
do u have to quote the whole FR? :mad:

At 1st, i tot a newbie....then scroll back....OMG....:eek:

cheers

devilboy1978(2)
05-07-2007, 09:42 PM
nice FR bro..can pm me d location?thanx..

AhDes
06-07-2007, 01:03 AM
nice FR bro..can pm me d location?thanx..

Yes where is it ?

iDream
06-07-2007, 01:22 AM
Sound good. Made me horny just reading it. Can PM me the location.

samkia
06-07-2007, 03:07 AM
Dear bros,

I hope fellow samsters will understand this practice that we had on such playgrounds, which is why I've mentioned, "And as per SBF practice to protect these "playgrounds" for ourselves, Bros with at least 20 points and have written FRs will have priority."

It is to our best interest to protect this new joint as well. Please don't flame me or zap me... I'm just following what other senior samsters have been doing.

Cheers! ;)

P.S I passed by the joint again to have a confirmation on the location. And have replied to fellow bros who qualify. Kindly write FRs if you could. We would love to read your sexcounters. Hehehe... :D

samkia
06-07-2007, 10:34 PM
I've shared the location with bros whom met the criteria.

Hope to see more FRs from this new playground. :D

samkia
06-07-2007, 11:25 PM
Thanks to bros who have up my points.

Please let me know who you are so I can return the favour.

Thanks!

sg_boytoy
07-07-2007, 01:14 AM
... this practice that we had on such playgrounds, which is why I've mentioned, "And as per SBF practice to protect these "playgrounds" for ourselves...

What SBF practice is this? Who set the 20 points qualification? :confused:

samkia
07-07-2007, 05:46 AM
What SBF practice is this? Who set the 20 points qualification?

Sorry lah bro.. I quite newbie mah.. When I joined SBF, I see alot threads on sharing these information with such criterias wor.. Somehow to prevent from the authorities ba.. Thus I follow with the majority loh..

I reckon fellow samsters are magnanimous enough.. I got zapped, and I understand how some bros will feel about such practice.. Got zapped, saying I am a clone.. I wonder on what impression I left to him/her thinking I am a clone.. :confused:

Peace. :o

Big Wiener
07-07-2007, 07:49 AM
its really unfair if all the requirement is set at 20... than we new comer how? got no contact and how to earn point ?

kk84
07-07-2007, 09:53 AM
Hi, not exactly 20 points, but would like the info for the location please? Thanks in advance!

the_angel
07-07-2007, 12:04 PM
What SBF practice is this? Who set the 20 points qualification? :confused:

yeah ah.. who set this practise, this qualifications? :mad:

blue_swatch
07-07-2007, 12:19 PM

Well with my 4 pts u clear 20 points, did check your post, u have posted FR b4 so welcome to the club :D

samkia
07-07-2007, 01:39 PM

Don't angry lah bro... :o

nvmopps
07-07-2007, 01:43 PM
Bro,

Care to share pls???

badtaxi
07-07-2007, 02:21 PM
ya bro... good thing must share. care to pm me. tkhs alot:)

the_angel
07-07-2007, 05:18 PM
Well with my 4 pts u clear 20 points, did check your post, u have posted FR b4 so welcome to the club :D

Thanks bro... will return favour later.. just given the point to a bro here.... :)

Bro Samkia, thanks again.. not angry at all lah....

devilnite
07-07-2007, 05:23 PM

wow... this is the so called 'Air-con' threatment... :D
cheers!

samkia
08-07-2007, 11:18 AM
wow... this is the so called 'Air-con' threatment... :D
cheers!

Air-con treatment! Hehehe.. Learn something new today..

bohemian
08-07-2007, 02:43 PM
thx 4 sharin bro. upped u ~ ;)

samkia
08-07-2007, 05:49 PM
thx 4 sharin bro. upped u ~ ;)

Thanks bro! My power can only up you 1 pt.. ;)

dannieboy
08-07-2007, 05:55 PM
Thanks bro for the contact... made appointment liao... can't wait for the new stuff they're offering now :D :D

Sexy Duckie
09-07-2007, 07:54 AM
seems like a good find.. but bad for new comer like me

starlust69
09-07-2007, 12:11 PM
Hi bro samkia, I would like to visit this new place, please pm me the location. Many thanks.

samkia
09-07-2007, 12:55 PM
To fellow bros whom I've given the location and contact to, just a note that to all that they open at around 12nn to 1pm, not open from 12noon to 1pm... What time they close I'm not too sure though..

Thanks to a bro with a sharp eye for spotting this! ;)

Cheers!

dannieboy
10-07-2007, 06:32 PM
Sorry for the late FR. Been tied up with works this few days. Alright, cut short everything, time to lurk out the secret!

Went down to ....... and see see look look around after the tele-conversation that day. Actually wanna go for Xinxin one but heard she screaming around 1 of the room. My bro automatically go up leh after hearing her moaning voice. Buey tahan just grab the other MM and went to the "LUXURY ROOM".

Comfy and relaxing room with QUEEN SIZE BED leh. Yoyo asked me to wait for a while in the room and I auto Bday suit liao lor. Mind full of fantasy liao, thinking what to do and what she gonna do with me kekekeke...

She came in, chit chat a while, voice a bit like my private ONS MM kekeke. Again, like my private MM, she gave me a good BJ. Almost wet the bed and I keep pulling tissue paper and wipe around my tight! Fondling around with her MM, wah! darn it... my hand got wet and she keep shivering -.-

Don't want waste time liao... cannot stand too long or else later pain pain and if gf found out sure die on that night one. Went for "Spoon position" (search ur best friend if u dunno what is it kekeke) cause she got a bit of meat (feel comfy if u 'spoon' her). She keep grabbing the bed like wanna tear it off. Then went for doggie, full of 'piak piak' sound! best is with extra surround sound from next room, wah liew... buey tahan. Last me for couple of mins, explode into her deep deep (of course rubber protection kekeke).

Paiseh if my FR not good enough, 1st timer write FR. But then hor, bros and sis around, dun zip zap me hor, thank u. I simply prefer meaty MM one hehehe

Name: Yoyo
Looks : 6/10
Booby : C
Body : 6/10
BBBJ : 7.5/10
FJ : 8.5/10
GF : 8.5/10
$ : $138 + $30 tips

Moneycum
10-07-2007, 09:25 PM
Name: Yoyo
Looks : 6/10
Booby : C
Body : 6/10
BBBJ : 7.5/10
FJ : 8.5/10
GF : 8.5/10
$ : $138 + $30 tips

nothing really special and it costs $138??? OMG!!!:eek:

Moneycum
10-07-2007, 09:32 PM
Then she left this sweet just on top of my hood, showing me what it was! HACKS! And she continued to engulfed my shaft again! I reckon I was enjoying her BBBJ that I don't realized her eating the HACKS...

$138 For BBBJ with HACKS??? And oh, the orange ones are the sweet ones not the minty ones. :eek:

cupid128
10-07-2007, 09:42 PM
Quite EX for Prc ...

Moneycum
10-07-2007, 10:32 PM
Quite EX for Prc ...

Let me rephrase that. Its Quite EX for PRC using HACKS for BBBJ.

samkia
11-07-2007, 01:49 AM
$138 For BBBJ with HACKS??? And oh, the orange ones are the sweet ones not the minty ones. :eek:

The one she used was dark. The ones I use to eat during school time are the orange ones.

Beginning it did strike me the price is a bit on the high side for such services. But after the whole session, no regrets.

One man's meat another man's poison...

Moreover my FR can't really justify the whole process... End of the day, I find it's worth it, that's more important. Hehehe... :D

CoOl_ViBeS
11-07-2007, 03:50 AM
nothing really special and it costs $138??? OMG!!!:eek:

Totally agreed with brother Moneycum, it is really ex with just normal services, hacks?? even with clorets (the slightly up-market sweets) or others, it is still quite ex. Just my 2 cents opinion.

Moneycum
11-07-2007, 04:48 AM
The one she used was dark. The ones I use to eat during school time are the orange ones.

Beginning it did strike me the price is a bit on the high side for such services. But after the whole session, no regrets.

One man's meat another man's poison...

Moreover my FR can't really justify the whole process... End of the day, I find it's worth it, that's more important. Hehehe... :D

Thats pretty defensive....
Of course you are entitled to your 'worth it'
End of the day,wats so special to warrant 138??
138 and you still wanna talk about meat and poison??
Whats your agenda,bro...? :p

Moneycum
11-07-2007, 04:57 AM
Let me rephrase that. Its Quite EX for PRC using HACKS for BBBJ.

Sorry, sorry...

It should be,QUITE EX for PRC using HACKS for BBBJ and pure FJ with NOTHING MUCH MORE to shout about!Theres definitely better meats else where... ;)

Maybe the pricing has got something to do with the 7% GST!! :mad:

ml1138
11-07-2007, 05:06 AM
Totally agreed with brother Moneycum, it is really ex with just normal services, hacks?? even with clorets (the slightly up-market sweets) or others, it is still quite ex. Just my 2 cents opinion.

Totally agree with you and i think the market will be spoilt when other TN see the thread and start to increased the price but not the service.
Even for bros who loaded they must also take care of poor man like me to have a chance to enjoy.....:D

Saaman
11-07-2007, 05:20 AM
Thanks to bro samkia who gave me the location.

I went down to have a session and all i can say its that better value can have elsewhere. Bro samkia, apologies for being negative but i seriously think that for the amount of money,$138(which i paid) can be better spent!

i do not wish to reveal the gal name but bros here pls take note. This joint does offer RAW!I was offered RAW by the gal which i took and NO WAY i took up the offer! she saw that i couldn't come after some time and just slide my cd off and wanted to do raw with me! luckily big head prevail and i resisted and insist on a new cd. sianzzz,no mood after that! finish my deed,paid $138 and left! imagine how many customers she offer it to? also the service is not up to my expectation thats why i didn't cum.

bros, please do not flame or zap me. i just wanna share my genuine experience.

piichai
11-07-2007, 05:57 AM
Sorry, sorry...

It should be,QUITE EX for PRC using HACKS for BBBJ and pure FJ with NOTHING MUCH MORE to shout about!Theres definitely better meats else where... ;)

Maybe the pricing has got something to do with the 7% GST!! :mad:

Totally ripped off. At this price, you can have 2 young PRC in GL doing suang fei with you.

Money hard to earn nowadays, spend wisely.

Moneycum
11-07-2007, 07:54 AM
Totally ripped off. At this price, you can have 2 young PRC in GL doing suang fei with you.

think i saw somewhere in FL dome that there is this $60 tarma including room.:p

Moneycum
11-07-2007, 07:57 AM
i do not wish to reveal the gal name but bros here pls take note. This joint does offer RAW!I was offered RAW by the gal which i took and NO WAY i took up the offer!

bros, please do not flame or zap me. i just wanna share my genuine experience.

OMG!!! THEY OFFERED RAW!?????? LUCKY YOU STILL CAN THINK!!! RAW IS WAR!!!!!

I WILL DEFINITELY STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!!!:p :p

David_Ginola
11-07-2007, 09:23 AM

wah bro....care to recommend shuang fei??? I also earning hard monies. Think we have to spend wisely.....cheers

piichai
11-07-2007, 10:22 AM
wah bro....care to recommend shuang fei??? I also earning hard monies. Think we have to spend wisely.....cheers

Do not overpay. Gone are the days when they charge $100 in Talma Rd. Now they are dropping to $80 and I must say the qualities are good. So can you imagine $135? I rather pay S$150 for the GL 150 Malaysian girls.

Tui Na - HJ $50 is absurb with roaming or not. It shd be BBBJ $50 and HJ $30
FJ? The most $80 with BBBJ throw in.

The thing about us is when one is stimulated in the room, you are at her mercy. Your big head cant think.

CoOl_ViBeS
11-07-2007, 11:35 AM
This joint does offer RAW!I was offered RAW by the gal which i took and NO WAY i took up the offer! she saw that i couldn't come after some time and just slide my cd off and wanted to do raw with me! luckily big head prevail and i resisted and insist on a new cd.

RAW? now they are playing with FIRE. Gd Job brother for using your big head rather than your small head. They must be desperate for business to initiate RAW. With the hefty price and the danger of their girls offering RAW, brothers out there who want to enjoy a longer lifetime of bonking better watch out.

samkia
11-07-2007, 12:22 PM
Thats pretty defensive....
Of course you are entitled to your 'worth it'
End of the day,wats so special to warrant 138??
138 and you still wanna talk about meat and poison??
Whats your agenda,bro...? :p

I sound defensive? I'm just being sincere on what I reckon..

What agenda would I have when I have been recommended to TNs by fellow bros here and now just sharing what I found.

More likely for me to ask what agenda you have since you just joined recently. ;)

samkia
11-07-2007, 12:29 PM
This joint does offer RAW!I was offered RAW by the gal which i took and NO WAY i took up the offer! she saw that i couldn't come after some time and just slide my cd off and wanted to do raw with me! luckily big head prevail and i resisted and insist on a new cd.

Bro Saaman,

Good thing your big head prevail!! RAW is WAR!! No way are we gonna do it raw with them!!

I'm really so sorry that my find has come to such an experience for you.... :(

Saaman
11-07-2007, 03:23 PM
Bro Saaman,

Good thing your big head prevail!! RAW is WAR!! No way are we gonna do it raw with them!!

I'm really so sorry that my find has come to such an experience for you.... :(

Hi bro samkia

I thank you for sharing the location with me! But when i visited, RAW was indeed offer and i just wanna post an truthful FR to earn bros here.

thanks once again, all bros, please proceed with utmost caution at this place. A moment of folly could end up as a lifetime of regret!

David_Ginola
11-07-2007, 06:49 PM
Do not overpay. Gone are the days when they charge $100 in Talma Rd. Now they are dropping to $80 .....

Yup absolutely. By the way, me and my friend did once bargain down to $50 include room for a prc. Actually not exactly bargain but counter offer. Can save, save lor.

Tui Na - HJ $50 is absurb with roaming or not. It shd be BBBJ $50 and HJ $30
FJ? The most $80 with BBBJ throw in.

Yes bro....for me norm for hj is 30.

samkia
12-07-2007, 11:57 AM
Hi bro samkia

I thank you for sharing the location with me! But when i visited, RAW was indeed offer and i just wanna post an truthful FR to earn bros here.

thanks once again, all bros, please proceed with utmost caution at this place. A moment of folly could end up as a lifetime of regret!

Bro Saaman,

I'm surprised that they are offering raw... And to think it's not often and a "trend" to come upon any WLs/FLs wanting to do it raw... Since it's a risk they're gonna take as well...

Once again, thanks for your caution! ;)

Bros who know about this location, please proceed with utmost caution and do not go for raw!

samkia
15-07-2007, 04:00 AM
I was zapped and the message left to me is, "OKT!!"

Hahaha... I'm really amused by this zap from fellow bro who thinks I'm an OKT... :rolleyes:

I don't know how I would pass off as an OKT to fellow bros here, when my posts ain't regular, and at times when I didn't post due to my outstation to nearby asia countries for work.

Anyway, I hope bros who had found good bonks could share and likewise I would share as well. Working overseas kindof sucks and this is the only way I could find recommendations from bros so that I know I won't be shortchanged on service. (Yes, I'm a sucker for service, and tall women. Hehehe..)

Well, I hope everyone gets good bonks and service! But don't anyhow zap me and make assumptions. :o

Glen2712
15-07-2007, 04:17 AM
Bro samkia, ur PM inbox is full. :D

samkia
15-07-2007, 04:37 AM
Bro samkia, ur PM inbox is full. :D

Thanks bro Glen2712 for the note! Am clearing my PM inbox now. :D

samkia
15-07-2007, 01:39 PM
Wah... I tio zap so many points and the comment left is,

15-07-2007 12:23 PM thanks for info
15-07-2007 11:50 AM up you bro
15-07-2007 11:39 AM thanks bro
15-07-2007 11:23 AM great job

Fellow bros click on the wrong button is it? Hehe...

samkia
15-07-2007, 02:06 PM
To fellow bros,

It is not my style to offend anyone and still quite a newbie although have joined for about a year already. My objective is to know more about the sex scene in Singapore since my work need me to travel overseas often and I do lose touch of what's happening at where.

To be recommended to such happening places, certain criteria is capped and thus it seems that points are quite important in order to be given permission to know the contacts.

Got bros zap me ask me if points is important to me. It's not important to me in fact, but it's important to meet the criteria that are capped by bros here who would then share their contacts.

Well, we're all here to have fun and share whatever gem we find. I'm not here to step on anyone, but just wanna have my fun in this sex scene.

Make love, not war. Peace!

Cheers,
Samkia

CoOl_ViBeS
15-07-2007, 02:36 PM
Do not overpay. Gone are the days when they charge $100 in Talma Rd. Now they are dropping to $80 and I must say the qualities are good. So can you imagine $135? I rather pay S$150 for the GL 150 Malaysian girls.

Totally agreed with brother piichai, the price is too steep and there hasn't been alot of positive FR coming out of this thread? seems like brother Samkia is alone in agreeding to the steep price while most of the rest are going in the opposite direction. Just my 2 cents opinion.

samkia
15-07-2007, 03:17 PM
Totally agreed with brother piichai, the price is too steep and there hasn't been alot of positive FR coming out of this thread? seems like brother Samkia is alone in agreeding to the steep price while most of the rest are going in the opposite direction. Just my 2 cents opinion.

I am still quite new to such scene so thought it's quite a decent price as compared to what I've tried before and some other threads which also posted FRs on the charges.

Or maybe I've been a carrot and kept spending too much on which I could save more on? Need more guidance from fellow bros!

Cheers!

chinaman71
16-07-2007, 10:58 AM
Pricing is rather subjective as each and everyone had different standards, requirements etc etc.

maybe i had been rather unlucky lately, imagine bonking a girl with ta yi ma (no wonder she keep using tissue to wipe) and next a 'super carrier' and i paid 150 for both times. So is that expensive?? i becoming numb liao. kekeke

juz my 2cts

Moneycum
17-07-2007, 10:13 AM
I am still quite new to such scene so thought it's quite a decent price as compared to what I've tried before and some other threads which also posted FRs on the charges.

Or maybe I've been a carrot and kept spending too much on which I could save more on? Need more guidance from fellow bros!

Newbie? Maybe not..

Carrot? Of Cos!! Only you would that paying this amount is ok for such services.:p

Moneycum
17-07-2007, 10:15 AM
seems like brother Samkia is alone in agreeding to the steep price while most of the rest are going in the opposite direction. Just my 2 cents opinion.

I think Bro Samkia is the only one who thinks the price is right for him. Maybe he printing $$ or what!!!

ml1138
17-07-2007, 10:26 AM

Cheers!

You call yourself new to this and yet can keep on defending this place.
You definitely is a big CARROT or you are a ye sai cho in cantonese.

ml1138
17-07-2007, 12:22 PM

thanks to bro who upz me, care to PM me so that I can return the favour....:)

chinaman71
17-07-2007, 01:20 PM
wah kanna zap for even providing real info.

something is very wrong in here leh.

samkia
17-07-2007, 03:19 PM
Newbie? Maybe not..

Carrot? Of Cos!! Only you would that paying this amount is ok for such services.:p

Compare to other bros who got better recommendations and value more money, I think I'm still considered a newbie. :o

samkia
17-07-2007, 03:25 PM

I'm not defending this place wor.. More like I'm defending myself here leh.. So many zapped me and assume what I wasn't suppose to be..

You check my past posts you can figure out liao.. I'm innocent and just wanna share since this is the spirit in SBF, but then tio commented and suddenly kena bombarded... :(

What's ye sai cho? I don't understand cantonese..

madaboutyou
17-07-2007, 04:22 PM
Hi bro,

Can pm me the location. Thanks a lot

dannieboy
20-07-2007, 03:46 PM
Wah... almost 2 weeks never log in tiok zap for nothing :(
A bit funny leh... I tot this is discussions board, share with the rest then some not happy. Aiyo like that no point sharing liao better keep quiet onwardz
Sigh...

aopiaomadness
20-07-2007, 03:56 PM
any kind bros

pls pm loc..thanks

piichai
21-07-2007, 05:04 PM
Yup absolutely. By the way, me and my friend did once bargain down to $50 include room for a prc. Actually not exactly bargain but counter offer. Can save, save lor.

Yes bro....for me norm for hj is 30.

$50 is about just right including room. Not as if she is really spending a full 60mins. Likelyhood is check in, wash up (u wash yrs, she wash her), get on bed, a bit of foreplay and it is bang wham, thank you mam.

All within an hr. How much are we paid daily? $100? $200?
That goes our $50 in 1hr.

I was asked for 50HJ every time i go Tui Na.
She told me its market price. I tell her its her market price but not my market price and dress up , ready to walk out of the shop.

piichai
21-07-2007, 05:09 PM

Quite clear isnt it? How can majority be wrong? Let him be. I just sympathize those fellow who listen to him an part with their hard earn money. One thing good abt SBF is that we share here and dont spoilt the market. We have to get value for our money.

As for GL PRC, you can strike a better deal when she does not has a OKT.

bowlingking
03-08-2007, 05:19 PM

can pm me the contact!??

bowlingking
08-08-2007, 05:42 PM
kanna zap for over quoting!!!
do you think i care abt those points? whether i have 10000 or (-)10000 i will still enjoy each session i had with girls! never in my posting i ever beg for ppl to up my point.... i want $$$ and i want a good session with ladies not REP POINTS! you all can have it!!!

HCLoner
08-08-2007, 07:53 PM
See the FR already buay tahan, Can PM me the location bro.