PDA

View Full Version : This girl is damn SICK

Orgasmic
05-07-2007, 04:19 AM
Claimed to be staying at the block behind CCK pool

Once I went to her void deck to meet her. The time came and she never turn up. call her mobile and she said she wearing clothes etc. After 20 minute, call again and she say she make up, another 30 minute i call, she said she waiting for lift.

fucker then i call in 10 minute and another 100 calls and she never pick up liao.

when i tried to fix appt to sabo her, she claimed to want to meet. ya right, i waited at home but told her that i am at that place already. she claimed she waiting for lift etc .. after 10 minute i call her, no response already.

I suspect she is one of those who will con guys money and ask guys to transfer money into her ATM.

81126899 ( linda )

bitch. dont ever believe her if she says she wanna meet. she will want u to meet her to get her a hp etc etc but actually she dont need a hp at all

GTOKING
05-07-2007, 06:18 AM
Claimed to be staying at the block behind CCK pool

Once I went to her void deck to meet her. The time came and she never turn up. call her mobile and she said she wearing clothes etc. After 20 minute, call again and she say she make up, another 30 minute i call, she said she waiting for lift.

fucker then i call in 10 minute and another 100 calls and she never pick up liao.

when i tried to fix appt to sabo her, she claimed to want to meet. ya right, i waited at home but told her that i am at that place already. she claimed she waiting for lift etc .. after 10 minute i call her, no response already.

I suspect she is one of those who will con guys money and ask guys to transfer money into her ATM.

81126899 ( linda )

bitch. dont ever believe her if she says she wanna meet. she will want u to meet her to get her a hp etc etc but actually she dont need a hp at all

brother , let me check it out ......haha
:D

Knife
05-07-2007, 09:32 AM
Thanks Bro, its good to inform all bros here cos i think this type of ticks has being around for quite some time but only recently resurface again so beware of this con TRICKS.:)

Seems that u r just one unlucky guy but at least no $$$$ lost!!!

siokan
05-07-2007, 09:53 AM
Bro
Did u xfer any money to her acc? Nowadays there are lots of conster asking to xfer $ b4 meeting up. No matter what kind of stories they cook up , remember the rule. Cash On Delivery ( COD )

evilspawnsss
05-07-2007, 10:01 AM
bro can help u try it out.."ah i won a Nokia N95 but no use,u need"? hee hee den she will cheong out anot?:D :cool:

aman
05-07-2007, 10:16 AM
Bros, fr nw i keep calling her....unit she change hp no:eek: :D
any1 surpport me!!

Hugo168
05-07-2007, 11:34 AM
Bros, fr nw i keep calling her....unit she change hp
any1 surpport me!!
nope i dont support you why so bo liao? :p :rolleyes:

luvuass
05-07-2007, 11:59 AM
hi bros
for bros stay around that area, what we can do is to call her pretend to make appt with plenty $$$ offer, then wait around somewhere nearby and beow her,and see who she is, if can snap a photo, paste it in SBF

cheers luvuass

~Barramundi~
05-07-2007, 01:39 PM
Yes,meet up 1st......fuck and paid:D

i called her but she did not reply....but sms me instead like an hr later.

so i ask her to meet up...her reply is....can she borrow 50 bucks from me first...haha.

tookara
05-07-2007, 01:43 PM
dont ever get conned by ppl like her.

Deadly_snake
05-07-2007, 01:49 PM
Called the number. It had the type of ah lian whiny sort of voice.

CkiNAkia
05-07-2007, 01:53 PM
i called her but she did not reply....but sms me instead like an hr later.

so i ask her to meet up...her reply is....can she borrow 50 bucks from me first...haha.

Then you can reply sure, no problem 50 nia, meet up and pass to her cash ... say u dont trust ATM transfer blah blah ...

Power 10
05-07-2007, 03:02 PM
Thanks for the warning,will alert my friends not to fall into it :)

kasomi
05-07-2007, 05:00 PM
called her and never say anything just wan me go orchard find her? then i hung up le. wahaha

kasomi
05-07-2007, 05:20 PM
she jio go drink with her fren leh. any guys wan go tell me leh

slyer
05-07-2007, 05:31 PM
called her and never say anything just wan me go orchard find her? then i hung up le. wahaha

i sms her n call her n she ask me meet her at cck. then after a while she ask me to meet her at orchard... so obvious she is playing prank with me so i play along :D

BruDDerHooD
05-07-2007, 05:41 PM
hehe .. interesting.. i wil camp here.. for more update and etc ...

:D guys if u all really got chance to meet her.. secretly take her picture.. so we all bro can see it... and even curse her if she bad looking...

:P

kasomi
05-07-2007, 06:17 PM
she is not in fl line de. she just lookin for ppl to treat her only. she told me she 17 and now with her frren.also 17

sassychap
05-07-2007, 07:12 PM
simple.. jus use her "game" on to herself...

Erickh
05-07-2007, 07:17 PM
Bro i think i got kenar from her before also.. Make me wait and wait keep changing locations.. :( Really got teased by her upside down.. blood vessel nearly burst..

GLHunter
05-07-2007, 07:26 PM
she jio go drink with her fren leh. any guys wan go tell me leh

she's a cheapo who only wanted to get some freebies & some fun in getting guys running around for her..

chawmt11
05-07-2007, 09:40 PM
just call the no. a guy pick up ?????

aman
06-07-2007, 08:22 AM
i sms her n call her n she ask me meet her at cck. then after a while she ask me to meet her at orchard... so obvious she is playing prank with me so i play along
I call her,she oso ask me to meet her at orchard then i say go somewhere :D then she say sorry n put dnw the phone!!
just call the no. a guy pick up ?????

i think to many guy call her liao, that y? she ask guy to ans!

eddiesg
06-07-2007, 08:51 AM
I call her,she oso ask me to meet her at orchard then i say go somewhere :D then she say sorry n put dnw the phone!!

i think to many guy call her liao, that y? she ask guy to ans!

i called also, but she never pick up phone,

i also have this kinda exp once, but never paid first, lucky hor..........

sorry for stepping in, newbie here,

oncenottwice
06-07-2007, 10:13 AM
lets find a way to sabo her.........

Infocomm
06-07-2007, 10:24 AM
ai yo so easy....

u don need to do the job sabo her mah....

u know MIRC and chatline so many pervert and horny guys,just say u are wat type of gal, provide wat service then add the phone number in, there u go....

dio bo....and sit there and watch her pick up phone without u doing the dirty job.

long ago i also con by gal.....maybe too naive la....ji bye friendster pic so pretty and don know if real or not.

her name in friendster call jerline ong....always in msn or friendster say need money to pay her hp bill, i say u come out i pay with u always lot of excuse, know for month then decide take the gamble, send to her account then ji bye after tat MIA

damn du lan.

slyer
06-07-2007, 12:26 PM
she is not in fl line de. she just lookin for ppl to treat her only. she told me she 17 and now with her frren.also 17

she oso told me she is 17 n she always ask me to fetch her from some place. seems like she wanna get free car ride or free dinner from me :( when i ask if she doing fl she nvr reply...

bro aman she oso call u to go orchard? :D seems like she ask all the bros who called her to fetch her from orchard later orchard jammed by many cars
she yest called me 5-6 times but i nvr pick up phone

cassidyn
06-07-2007, 01:56 PM
couldn't the person have been a guy all along? and just wants to play pranks? had similar experiences before :mad:

bigcat
06-07-2007, 03:49 PM
IMHO, I think better to leave her alone. Enough fun distrubing her. What happen if 1fine day she is in trouble like rape, molest or rob and you guys numbers happen to be with her??:eek: Bigcat cannot imagine samsters here being call up for investigation. No offence intended. Just my wild imagination of the worst scenario.:)

EatNDrink
06-07-2007, 05:03 PM
IMHO, I think better to leave her alone. Enough fun distrubing her. What happen if 1fine day she is in trouble like rape, molest or rob and you guys numbers happen to be with her??:eek: Bigcat cannot imagine samsters here being call up for investigation. No offence intended. Just my wild imagination of the worst scenario.:)

i totally agreed with big cat ... we are here to have fun ... not trouble ... so if u guys think she is not for u, simply delete her contact and look for a new one ... not too difficult rite? got so many FLs out there ... queuing to serve us ... unless ur guys really thinking of revenge ... hahaha

sassychap
07-07-2007, 05:35 AM

bro.. if u can think til so far out... i guess there's bound to be worst.. LOL.. oops.. sorry sorry.. i believe in karma.. shldn't laugh :X

lightning
07-07-2007, 08:27 PM
Bros, fr nw i keep calling her....unit she change hp no
any1 surpport me!!

I support you:D :D

GreenBull
07-07-2007, 08:29 PM
This type of girl waste our time only..