PDA

View Full Version : best hotel?

ibiza
04-07-2007, 09:40 PM
bro - some help here...i've been going to 81 for a while...but now my gal saying she sick of it and don't wanna go there anymore. Probably coz the place not that nice...

My home (and hers too) is out of qns...so any suggestions?

Pls don't tell me some top notch place pls...somewhere decently priced will be good...

Any help will be very much appreciated... :) thanks in advance bros!

Light
04-07-2007, 09:42 PM
Ritz !!!!! :D

techiedick
04-07-2007, 10:07 PM
bro - some help here...i've been going to 81 for a while...but now my gal saying she sick of it and don't wanna go there anymore. Probably coz the place not that nice...

Pls don't tell me some top notch place pls...somewhere decently priced will be good...

look around Jalan Besar near to SIM LIM Tower

block11
04-07-2007, 11:52 PM
the thread title is "best hotel" but your did not state your requirements for the hotel... many hotels are decently priced. how about location? facilities? did you even search the forum for such info? there are many existing threads on hotels :rolleyes:

even hotel 81 has many branches and some of them have special themes... if you take your gal to a different branch each time you bonk, she will not be "sick of it". maybe she is just sick of the bonking routine but do not want to tell you directly. women likes to give "hints" you know? perhaps you should spice up your relationship instead :D

ibiza
05-07-2007, 12:10 AM
hello block11 - sorry ah...i did try to search but didn't find much.

I'm thinking of a place for transit like 2-3 hrs. The issue is she's kinda of shy and don't wanna go geylang/balestier...and i think she's bored of the place coz we went like 9 times in 2 weeks....wonder if they got loyalty card....

Something that is clean and doesn't look too sleazy should be fine. + not that heavy on my wallet!

thanks

smellycat
05-07-2007, 01:00 AM
learn to use this http://www.sammyboyforum.com/search.php ;)

there are a few threads on this topic. start by reading these 2 threads:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=56138

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=69226

cheers! :cool:

adlas
05-07-2007, 01:04 AM
Bro, go to Pasir Panjang Guesthouse, it's near the NUS area, and they do rent rooms by the hour, prob cos all the NUS students will go there.

Acidman
05-07-2007, 01:46 AM
My house is available for $100 for 2hrs.

diver69er
05-07-2007, 12:01 PM
Bro,...you can try HOTEL 81 TRISTAR.I think its the newest HOTEL 81. Very clean, room bigger than some other H81 that i been {Lavender,Elegance,Bencoolen} Opposite Geylang Serai....along JOO CHIAT RD. Transit rate if i remember is $30.Even got swimming pool. Don't give up on H81.Good value in my books.:)

hubber27
05-07-2007, 12:15 PM
Whats your criteria? Area? Santa Grand, Amber hotel, Pasir Panjang Inn are my frequent hunt. I consider good for me.

chickenzip
05-07-2007, 01:14 PM
ok my recommendation might not suit you, but might appeal to some.

Changi Village Hotel.

Newly reno. Nice cofmy setup. Bathtube with a large window seeing thru the room bed. nice view. Nice swimming pool. location discreet and ideal for couples or "Dog man & woman" :D , or bringing FB, and even FL for a discreet stay. Price affortable...many nice food during the night. plenty of small pubs for a drink.

CkiNAkia
05-07-2007, 03:22 PM
ok my recommendation might not suit you, but might appeal to some.

Changi Village Hotel.

Newly reno. Nice cofmy setup. Bathtube with a large window seeing thru the room bed. nice view. Nice swimming pool. location discreet and ideal for couples or "Dog man & woman" :D , or bringing FB, and even FL for a discreet stay. Price affortable...many nice food during the night. plenty of small pubs for a drink.

Good ... but what is the cost like here

nitecrawllerr
05-07-2007, 08:16 PM
Changi Village Hotel.

Yup. I love the bathroom. See-thru glass. But dont come cheap leh. :(

block11
05-07-2007, 08:43 PM
Changi Village Hotel... nice but no transit rate. website: http://www.changivillage.com.sg ;)

KangTuo
06-07-2007, 01:07 AM
My house is available for $100 for 2hrs.

My house is available for $99 for 2hrs + free condom. I absorb 7% gst.

wuxiboyz
06-07-2007, 08:04 AM
Bro,...you can try HOTEL 81 TRISTAR.I think its the newest HOTEL 81. Very clean, room bigger than some other H81 that i been {Lavender,Elegance,Bencoolen} Opposite Geylang Serai....along JOO CHIAT RD. Transit rate if i remember is $30.Even got swimming pool. Don't give up on H81.Good value in my books.:)

agree with u bro.it used to call tristar,only recently realise taken over by h81.
used to go there with my ex.esp they got a basement carpark,discreet.

chickenzip
06-07-2007, 08:18 AM
Yup. I love the bathroom. See-thru glass. But dont come cheap leh.

i know...but i think it may be a good place for a short weekend sexcapade...:D

icesmoke
06-07-2007, 12:28 PM
Bro...9 times in 2 weeks :eek: if i'm the gal i also sure get sick of this routine... (but we're all guys so that is normal to us ).. I suggest maybe save up a bit and take a short trip to nearby places for the weekend.. she'll definitely be much happier..., otherwise, like some other brothers have recommended.. book a room for the weekend instead of just spending 2 hours strictly for bonking.....a 2 hour quickie once in a while might be fun but too often and your gal might feel like you're treating her just like a FL or FB

Maybe she is just sick of the bonking routine but do not want to tell you directly. women likes to give "hints" you know? perhaps you should spice up your relationship instead :D

I'm thinking of a place for transit like 2-3 hrs. The issue is she's kinda of shy and don't wanna go geylang/balestier...and i think she's bored of the place coz we went like 9 times in 2 weeks....wonder if they got loyalty card....

Something that is clean and doesn't look too sleazy should be fine. + not that heavy on my wallet!

thanks

pokeman71
06-07-2007, 12:34 PM
Rent Chalet loh, can have many round of fxxk session.

Frankly speaking, Genting highland is not bad to go. No ppl know you, can have fxxk session at the same time can walk walk around. Also the room just renovated, can have sex inside the toilet too.

Cheer

mokermania
06-07-2007, 02:05 PM

hi,

u can try H12 (sorry forget the name) along Geylang Lor 12 (where a lots of indo FL standing outside).

price is abt 1 hr $10-$15. have bath tub n the rooms sizt not that small as compare to H81.

hope these help:)

daned
06-07-2007, 02:06 PM
Sometimes i think girls they feel 'dirty' after bonking with bf everytime at H81.. as you know h81 is cheap and good but the name is already sort of down in the drains becos they always link it with GL prost. what they are feeling is prolly abit disgusted seeing bangla men bringing philipino maids in the same lift.. as in the case of kovan 81.. if not goto some getaways in JB cheap and class hotel..

CkiNAkia
06-07-2007, 04:02 PM
There's one along Kampong Bahru Road across from Keppel Distripark or something, always drive pass and see, any bros familiar with that hotel ....

laodi123456789
06-07-2007, 10:11 PM
The Strand Hotel. Next Door to Bencoolen 81. Can book for transit, its outside of GL and best of all its not Hotel 81.

diver69er
07-07-2007, 12:04 AM
agree with u bro.it used to call tristar,only recently realise taken over by h81.
used to go there with my ex.esp they got a basement carpark,discreet.

You are right.I have tried it when it was jus TRISTAR HOTEL.NOW....its been taken over by HOTEL 81 chain.Rooms still the same....only floor got no carpet.Basement carpark very discreet.As it was formerly not a budget hotel......thats why its rooms are bigger than other H81.:)

diver69er
07-07-2007, 12:14 AM
Bro....jus remember....you can also try GARDEN HOTEL along Balmoral Rd.Price is about $150.No transit rates.Open air carpark.....but its free.Cosy rooms.3 star hotel.I think if you top up $15.....got buffet breakfast.Tried it once.......very nice.Got balcony facing main rd.Tempted to do FJ outdoors.If you fu*k on balcony floor {provided u on top floor}.......no one can see you.:D

Meteor77
08-07-2007, 01:15 AM
another alternate hotel u bros can consider is Fragrance @ Viva it is near to Telok Blangah (Foot of Cable Car Station). It is a brand new joint. Bros who drives only can park along Wishart Rd. Public Carpark tear coupon.

Address is 75 Wishart Road.

$30 for 2 hrs - Subq Hrs only $10

Cheers