PDA

View Full Version : Advise guidance pls,

alanhang
04-07-2007, 09:14 AM
Recently, I expected that unable to fullstrenght of erected and had try numbers of medical which cause me some blur blur on my eyesight.
So i was advise one of my cheongster fren which introduce me to use COCK RING that can buy from Bugis sexy store beside the coffee shop. After i use, it found with pros very effective likewise feel my dick incerase abit longer and bigger side and oso extend my cum timely. But pros will come with cons which I can feel damp and my dick feel cool instead of warm dick, dose it affected my blood circulate of any side effect if continue use...
Bro....Your advise will appreciate

Cheongster is part of my life...
Alan

Rof|maoxz
04-07-2007, 09:21 AM
Recently, I expected that unable to fullstrenght of erected and had try numbers of medical which cause me some blur blur on my eyesight.

Alan

Do you have any another medical conditions like diabetics or kidney problem? Please seek professional advice rather then depending on hearsay.

alanhang
04-07-2007, 09:29 AM
No medical issue, juz use enhancement for sex medicine to boost up my sexual need.

thxs,

Rof|maoxz
04-07-2007, 09:44 AM
No medical issue, juz use enhancement for sex medicine to boost up my sexual need.

thxs,

You may want to try this tribulus, as supplement. Try google it for more infor.

Additionally, you can also incorporate black cumin seed, combined with pure honey, into paste form and just eat it (about half a tea spoon). You can take this daily. Hope that works for you.

stiffness
05-07-2007, 12:50 AM
just a word of advice on cock rings - they work by cutting off blood supply from going OUT of your cock, hence keeping it erect/large. Think of it as a rubber band around the base of your cock. Keep it on for too long, and the lack of fresh blood supply to your cock might be DANGEROUS. If your cock starts feeling numb or really blue, you need to stop using the ring.

Short uses are okay but not long usage.

Lots of reasons for erectile dysfunction - search for this. From weight to anxiety to medical conditions. Best advice is to seek medical help from a urologist.

man13utd13
05-07-2007, 02:51 AM
So i was advise one of my cheongster fren which introduce me to use COCK RING that can buy from Bugis sexy store beside the coffee shop. After i use, it found with pros very effective likewise feel my dick incerase abit longer and bigger side and oso extend my cum timely. But pros will come with cons which I can feel damp and my dick feel cool instead of warm dick, dose it affected my blood circulate of any side effect if continue use...
Bro....Your advise will appreciate

Alan

go to malaysia but one type of instant coffee mix call ali cafe..inside got coffee
sugar
milk
tongkat ali extract
ginseng extract

i tried it for a very long time already

not available in sg...dont know why

but take care cos its very heaty...

or there is another type call ginseng coffee
the same type but without tongkat ali in it...
but this type the effects not so good

i drink it once or twice a week to boost up my body

wont harm the body as well

TheGreatOne
05-07-2007, 09:03 AM
ok let me clarify 1st,

not promotor or sales for Magix hor but i think it really works after i used it recently.

maybe bro wanna consider? the cock ring or rubber band mai sng sng la, too dangerous.

cheers

WiseGuy
16-05-2013, 10:22 AM
tongkat ali extract

Where you get this from, i want to give it a go?

wally888
16-05-2013, 11:08 AM
go to malaysia but one type of instant coffee mix call ali cafe..inside got coffee
sugar
milk
tongkat ali extract
ginseng extract

i tried it for a very long time already

not available in sg...dont know why

but take care cos its very heaty...

or there is another type call ginseng coffee
the same type but without tongkat ali in it...
but this type the effects not so good

i drink it once or twice a week to boost up my body

wont harm the body as well

The effects very slow, couple of hours to see effect. Ya, tried quite heaty :D

illimitable
17-05-2013, 07:27 AM
Thanks for sharing so much valuable information.

AhPeh63
20-05-2013, 11:16 PM
tried quite heaty :D

Not neccesarily, unless you take everyday, usually tongkat ali coffee is taken
maybe maximum 3-4 times a week or when needed, you cannot take it
everyday.