PDA

View Full Version : 21 yrs old BING BING syt

Malvyn
03-07-2007, 02:27 AM
was horny tonight when down to GL walk here walk there can see any that fill my cat.....move around from 9:30pm till 11:30pm was thinking shit cant find any go back PCC liao.......
Then go for 1 last round after a drink...along lor 2X see this gal haunted by a group of guys....all guys look have just had abit of drink crowding her...think have no luck liao....suddenly she come to me and left the group....wah chance "lai liao".....when she come nearer uhmmm took a closer look at her....good looking eye...look down uhmmm slim good boob size...ask her wat she has to supply? she replied all that should have. "gai you de dou you!" ok sound good and good attitude too...check about $....she ask for $60....ok sound good....let go check it out.
In room ask me wanna bath? sure wan lah after moving around for 2 hrs feel sweaty. TCSS abit ask her why didnt take the guys b4 me? was told they want group bang...think back they were about 5-6 guys....she say she scare after all she is only here on the 4th day and she is a nurse from chongqing...wah never bonk a nurse b4 just like the AV if have uniform lagi best.....after bath went on bed play her boob while she licking all over my body shoik...then cap me cant wait liao i went up on missionary then lift her leg up my neck, change again to scissor then cum in doggy.....lasted whole 15-20 mins....very accommodative through out the whole session...

BING BING (chong qing)
look: 7-8/10 (i very selective on look)
boob: B good size on her slim body any bigger will look funny!
bj: didnt try!
fj: 9.5/10 very accommodating
gfe: 7/10
rtf: sure will take her service again...
damage: $60+tips + room $10

brothers atleast wrote 2 fr or power above 30 may pm me for her contact....

shit8
03-07-2007, 02:34 AM
brothers atleast wrote 2 fr or power above 30 may pm me for her contact....

bro u mean rep point 30 ah, no one got power 30 in this forum yet. :D

shit8
03-07-2007, 02:36 AM
any way nice gem =) hope to see some FRs soon. camping here

Malvyn
03-07-2007, 02:45 AM
sorry for the double post but i just click once nia lor!!

bro u mean rep point 30 ah, no one got power 30 in this forum yet. :D

yo bro thanks for reminding...ya rep point of 30 is wat i mean...kam sia

shit8
03-07-2007, 02:46 AM
sorry for the double post but i just click once nia lor!!

yo bro thanks for reminding...ya rep point of 30 is wat i mean...kam sia

think should be ok de lah..u pm sammyboyfor lor.. and ask him to remove for u lor =)

Malvyn
03-07-2007, 03:19 AM
number given to bros as below let's wait for their honourable fr...

Redoxan
unclecai
unclesammi
charsiew
lightning
CC4093
Necromancer II
shit8
des99
iluvmiki
QQ8899

shit8
03-07-2007, 03:23 AM

Redoxan
unclecai
unclesammi
charsiew
lightning
CC4093
Necromancer II
shit8
des99
iluvmiki
QQ8899

eh i see some senior bros here. =) hi bro qq8899 =)

Malvyn
03-07-2007, 03:33 AM

yes they are really kind to share their find when i was very new. going around begging for contact to bonk!

soberguy
03-07-2007, 04:55 AM
TS,

By the way, what is the ht/wt and estimated stats? cheers!

Malvyn
03-07-2007, 07:19 AM
ht:158-160cm wt:48-55kg esti only she is slim type not too bonny
long black hair, clean pussy hair not bushy type, nipple dark brown big coin.
skin soft n clean look.

walabis
03-07-2007, 07:34 AM
Redoxan
I thought Redoxan only love MILF never know he like SYT too :D

shit8
03-07-2007, 07:50 AM

bro, you'll never know...haha ;)

aman
03-07-2007, 08:50 AM
Bro malvyn, nice find.:)
bonk more n share more good work:D

Ibonk
03-07-2007, 09:08 AM

His taste is evolving liao. Soon it will be GMILF for him liao. :D

walabis
03-07-2007, 09:47 AM
bro, you'll never know...haha
His taste is evolving liao. Soon it will be GMILF for him liao.
Of course I know, yesterday he bonked a SYT cannoy sextified him. He agreed this SYT provide damn good service.
When we will having some drink in Lor 15, those very MILF attracted him instead :eek: :D

duke
03-07-2007, 10:07 AM
Of course I know, yesterday he bonked a SYT cannoy sextified him. He agreed this SYT provide damn good service.
When we will having some drink in Lor 15, those very MILF attracted him instead :eek:

Wow Lor 15, now you guys camp out at MILF Territory liao ah....:D

shit8
03-07-2007, 06:51 PM
Wow Lor 15, now you guys camp out at MILF Territory liao ah....:D

does this mean we are all getting old =)

lacoruna69
03-07-2007, 08:31 PM
Wow, another $60 SYT!
Really too many to choose from.............

soberguy
04-07-2007, 03:05 AM
ht:158-160cm wt:48-55kg esti only she is slim type not too bonny
long black hair, clean pussy hair not bushy type, nipple dark brown big coin.
skin soft n clean look.

thanks bro! waiting for your PM! cheers!

des99
04-07-2007, 05:09 PM
damn pc hang,got to rewrite again,tis is the worst FL i had ever tried in my life..
everythings was nt going v smooth for mi yest..
was feeling horny yest,call yanzi for a session but was told i got the wrong num,so i change a target calling BING BING ard 4pm and manage to book her and told her i will reached GL lor 1xxx b4 5pm...

prepare and go out,hop on a taxi drove by a malay uncle driver....instead of going by PIE or AYE to CTE,he detour 1 big round,going by AYE to ECP and exit by FORT Road...as i was chatting over the phone,realising when taxi reached Rocher road..too late liao...

Finally reached,met her,nv put on make up (tink she just wake up)we proceed in to the hotel,once in the hotel,we took off our clothes individually,i took a rest on the bed and she laying bside mi,TC abit...damn turn off by her stink and smelly hair...after a while,told her i wan to take a bath,she told mi to take the shower myself...damn sian...no service de...

after my shower,we proceed the mission,i try to lick her nipple,ear,and neck,she stopped mi,telling mi she cannt tahan the ticklish so she proceed to lick my nipple and HJ mi abit,my little bro finally woke up and she continue to cap mi asking mi to insert her...i start off with scissors and missionary position for abt 20 min,after tat ask her to ride on top but she refused,telling mi she's tired,knn seem like i service her and she's paying mi.....nvm abt tis...
and i asked her whether she provide BJ service,was told too late liao as the CD is dirty,must tell her i wan BJ b4 i insert her..wat a excuse...
i continue on doggie position for abt 20 min...can see she more enjoy than mi...when i was abt to change to another position,i discover the CD torn and i oso a bit tired liao,so instead i asked for a HJ instead doing it RAW,i got a shocked when she told mi she dunno hw to HJ,(if i wan i do it in RAW if nt go clean up,no HJ)i choose to clean up as i dun wan to take the risk doing it RAW,actually oso no mood liao..so many excuses...
tis time round she did a fast clean up for mi as she was cleaning herself after cleaning,was told to pay up immediately....
told mi actually she charge $80,since i didnt shoot,she onli charge mi $60,i pay her and left unhappily..

BING BING (chong qing)
look: 6.5/10 (i very selective on look)
boob: B soft and laggy(have a faded tatoo above her left breast)
fj: 6.5/10 refuse to ride on top telling mi she's tired
gfe: 6.5/10 v chatty and friendly at the beginning
rtf: NO
damage: $60+ room $10+CD $2 + Fares $20 = $92

Redoxan
04-07-2007, 06:53 PM

By the way, threadstarter returning favor to me...I didn't ask for contact for Bing Bing

Nevertheless, thanks for the contact Bro Malvyn

Malvyn
04-07-2007, 07:54 PM
wah piang like that also can ar???? was ask to help her then when help her she like that treat my samster bro :mad: nbccb :mad: i'll call her n give her left n right....how can i fail my samster bro with service that diff from what to be promise .......bro camp here for my update !

des99
04-07-2007, 11:46 PM
bro malvyn...nvm...let it go she oredi v pity liao...cm all the way to sg to earn a living..just wan to let all bro knw..with her attitude,dun tink she can survive in tis line...mayb diff bro got diff treatment...perhaps i nt handsome enff lor..lolx

QQ8899
05-07-2007, 12:25 AM

Mai luan luan kong hor, u more senior than me leh, look at my date of join and yours, u still 1 mth senior than me!! :D Thanks to TS for the contact, shall wait for more FR before deciding want to try or not cos' if no BBBJ for me then maybe i'll pass. ;)

des99
05-07-2007, 12:45 AM
Mai luan luan kong hor, u more senior than me leh, look at my date of join and yours, u still 1 mth senior than me!! :D Thanks to TS for the contact, shall wait for more FR before deciding want to try or not cos' if no BBBJ for me then maybe i'll pass. ;)

bro QQ8899,tink u can pass tis babe...i can cfm she dun do BBBJ...cfm dun haf..

shit8
05-07-2007, 07:58 AM

wah bro, you 1 month also wanna "keh gow" with me. haha

soberguy
05-07-2007, 06:07 PM
bro malvyn...nvm...let it go she oredi v pity liao...cm all the way to sg to earn a living..just wan to let all bro knw..with her attitude,dun tink she can survive in tis line...mayb diff bro got diff treatment...perhaps i nt handsome enff lor..lolx

like this... we alway have the option to go for other meats too. cheers!

Malvyn
05-07-2007, 07:12 PM
i start off with scissors and missionary position for abt 20 min,after tat ask her to ride on top but she refused,telling mi she's tired,knn seem like i service her and she's paying mi.....nvm abt tis...
and i asked her whether she provide BJ service,was told too late liao as the CD is dirty,must tell her i wan BJ b4 i insert her..wat a excuse...
i continue on doggie position for abt 20 min...

BING BING (chong qing)
look: 6.5/10 (i very selective on look)
boob: B soft and laggy(have a faded tatoo above her left breast)
fj: 6.5/10 refuse to ride on top telling mi she's tired
gfe: 6.5/10 v chatty and friendly at the beginning
rtf: NO
damage: $60+ room $10+CD $2 + Fares $20 = $92

Hi bro des99 think was your unlucky day. tried to called Bing Bing not able to get her till today. found that she was sick n not been working since you bonk her for more than 40 mins....wah you real good man! i envy leh!!!! okie back to her... was told she was heaty so abit bad breath n have few ulcers that explain why didnt bj for you....mouth pain n unhealthy to bj after insterted love hole as you request....well she knows better as a nurse in term of cleanliness.....also you can wack till the cd torn uhmmmm dunno how to explain leh (may be that's wat call "gang hu";) )....think about both party....1 havent cum, another love hole kana poke till dry n pain (my guess if wet how can cd torn) that is another reason she ask for $20 more from you......but end up still $60 told me cos you didnt cum....
this is a very say incident to put as both party has their lost.....my understanding is she try to do good and make us happy then we can keep patronise her... she still hasnt make enough to pay money back in home town for her loan this trip down to Sg for us to be happy......and end up 1 unhappy bro complain just on her 6th day of service....she did appologise to me, i say wat for it is not for me to accept or not...but in return she should work harder to regain confident from my samster bro....that's all i can do.....lets hope everything back to norm and bygone be bygone

QQ8899
05-07-2007, 08:09 PM
wah bro, you 1 month also wanna "keh gow" with me. haha

Dear SENIOR brother shit8, i not "keh gow" lah, even if join 1 day earlier also consider senior mah! :D

bro QQ8899,tink u can pass tis babe...i can cfm she dun do BBBJ...cfm dun haf..

Thanks for the info bro. ;)

Malvyn
07-07-2007, 02:59 PM
number given to another batch of bro:-
soberguy
benglian
Zonal101
Elbert
sohbuckkong
hitech
skii2000612
B.Bollocks