PDA

View Full Version : Do u agreed that gal get sex more easy than guy ??

tiolaixiong
03-07-2007, 12:20 AM
Do u agreed that gal get sex more easier than guys .Just dun count those pay sex that we guy go for ,think it again ,when in relationship when guy initiate sex the gal dun want will u force her i think majority will not ,but when the gal in relationship wanna have sex how many guy can reject it ,i think maybe 1 out of 10 .When the gal wanna have ons with u will u reject? i think not unless she really cant make it but some guy will still take cos it free this part i must admit guy are cheap haha.Just dun count the pay sex into it n see whether u agreed that gal can get sex more easier than guy it just whether they want it or not only .we guy only can have more sex than them unless we go for pay sex dun tell me everydays u can get ons, every short period changing gf just becos of sex bo li yu right haha.If your gf dun give u u will still wait patiently for her n mean while go outside have side dish right hahaha.

X I N
03-07-2007, 06:32 AM
Hmmm, u answered your own question already ..

fax88
03-07-2007, 07:04 AM
Hmmm, u answered your own question already ..
haha,true.:D

Kunotz
03-07-2007, 01:11 PM
When I first read the subject I thought hmm, isnt it obvious ... anyway, maybe threadstarter got some other counter argument and that men can get it easier ... :D

Cocky
27-07-2007, 11:20 PM
Ha ha....! This is a question that NO any answer. As men if there a chance given to have sex FOC with another women, no men will say NO. Unless that woman is a baby elephant. But again even the woman is a baby elephant there will still be men ready to have SEX with her anytime.

MMM88
27-07-2007, 11:35 PM
so true ......wat can we, men, do hur.....no matter wat , being a man is still better .....:cool:
are u regretting being a man ...errr...or r u still a boy :D

Mr Canon
27-07-2007, 11:41 PM
It's still better to produce than receive

awakening
27-07-2007, 11:41 PM
I believe if u are popular & famous like Andy Lau & Beckham, the girl might 'pai roti' ;)

peace maker
27-07-2007, 11:44 PM
so true ......wat can we, men, do hur.....no matter wat , being a man is still better .....:cool:
are u regretting being a man ...errr...or r u still a boy

Brother in short
"It is better being the hunter than the hunted"
:)

jinrenhe
28-07-2007, 12:18 AM
Definitely...

As i read in one dating article before, the probability of a woman (say after breaking up with her bf) being hit upon by the opposite sex when she goes to a cafe alone is mutiple times than of the man in the same situation

Gal2swap
28-07-2007, 12:46 AM
I believe if u are popular & famous like Andy Lau & Beckham, the girl might 'pai roti' ;)

Haha,remember there were some cases involving footballers from england.They call it "roasting" if not mistaken.:eek:

rubbish bin
28-07-2007, 01:12 AM
The answer is definitely true. No doubt about that. A ugly girl still can get sex but a ugly guy may not without money involved. :D

Fitto
28-07-2007, 09:35 AM
me too agree that gals will get sex easier than man

_AXL_
28-07-2007, 09:36 AM
Ha ha....! This is a question that NO any answer. As men if there a chance given to have sex FOC with another women, no men will say NO. Unless that woman is a baby elephant. But again even the woman is a baby elephant there will still be men ready to have SEX with her anytime.

how about a full-grown elephant???:D :p

peace maker
28-07-2007, 09:39 AM
So with the unanimous Yes to the TS question, this end up as a much ado about nothing thread ... :D like the hokkien saying 'kei jua eh'

haha,true.

When I first read the subject I thought hmm, isnt it obvious ... anyway, maybe threadstarter got some other counter argument and that men can get it easier ...

Definitely...

As i read in one dating article before, the probability of a woman (say after breaking up with her bf) being hit upon by the opposite sex when she goes to a cafe alone is mutiple times than of the man in the same situation

The answer is definitely true. No doubt about that. A ugly girl still can get sex but a ugly guy may not without money involved. :D

tungsten
28-07-2007, 09:55 AM
how about a full-grown elephant???:D :p

Who knows? Maybe they will attract the zoo keeper? Hahaha

PRC Lover
28-07-2007, 09:57 AM
Aiya, no disputing this topic, one answer nia .....

EatNDrink
28-07-2007, 11:09 AM
Who knows? Maybe they will attract the zoo keeper? Hahaha

Bro havent u heard? beauty in the eyes of beholder meh :D

ah_phah
28-07-2007, 05:30 PM
woman want sex is easy, leg open sure have ppl response. if she chio, maybe got many men bai roti. sometime the ppl bai roti also not gurantee is yandao type. if she want, maybe she can choose which cock she allow to pump her cb.

man want sex is easy, wallet open have gers response. if wallet got many $, maybe many ger bai roti. sometime the ppl bai roti not gurantee is chio type. if we want, we can choose to pay for which chiobu cb to pump.

easier or harder? i think is not much differrnt

tk-king
29-07-2007, 12:39 AM
iirc rejected twice b4

once with my fb cos in public carpark n quite early ard 8pm
dun dare end up finger her til song song

2nd time is my gf told me she horny but i really too tired to enjoy haha

Prickly
29-07-2007, 12:57 AM
Do u agreed that gal get sex more easier than guys .Just dun count those pay sex that we guy go for ,think it again ,when in relationship when guy initiate sex the gal dun want will u force her i think majority will not ,but when the gal in relationship wanna have sex how many guy can reject it...haha.If your gf dun give u u will still wait patiently for her n mean while go outside have side dish right hahaha.

Once a girl told me, for guy to ONZ a girl.....it takes 3 sec for the guy to think about it

For girls to ONZ a guy, she will have to think and consider 3 days...

That will answer the questions you post bro. And I tend to agree with her saying

peace maker
29-07-2007, 10:12 AM
Once a girl told me, for guy to ONZ a girl.....it takes 3 sec for the guy to think about it

For girls to ONZ a guy, she will have to think and consider 3 days...

U r getting it all wrong .. u r saying ger herself want or not ??

We assume if both want who can get it easier everything else the same .. of course gal lah, gal gif free no matter how ugly also got men, just walk GL can liao, there r toads there n need to pay also got biz.

But if men wanna gif free, u think got ger Q up, unless u Tom Cruise or something.

peace maker
29-07-2007, 10:17 AM
woman want sex is easy, leg open sure have ppl response. if she chio, maybe got many men bai roti. sometime the ppl bai roti also not gurantee is yandao type. if she want, maybe she can choose which cock she allow to pump her cb.

man want sex is easy, wallet open have gers response. if wallet got many $, maybe many ger bai roti. sometime the ppl bai roti not gurantee is chio type. if we want, we can choose to pay for which chiobu cb to pump.

Bro the same, how can that be, u say ger give free n man pay, like that can compare meh ...

if both pay, man will definitely hv shorter Q assuming their looks same level of yandaoness n chioness.
If both don't pay, man Q maybe don hv, woman sure Q smore

vivi.gucci
29-07-2007, 07:58 PM
haha! its a vice-versa!

linnaohia1
29-07-2007, 08:05 PM
This is a no brainer ..

KLKOOL
29-07-2007, 08:10 PM
This is a no brainer ..

Wat happen if the GAL is 'IT'... also easy meh :p

tcss king
29-07-2007, 08:32 PM
Wat happen if the GAL is 'IT'... also easy meh :p

Bro what is 'IT'. U referring to "shim',then it is not consider ger mah.
I also agree it is easier for ger ... likr bro lin say no brainer leh ..

ah_phah
08-08-2007, 05:18 PM
Bro the same, how can that be, u say ger give free n man pay, like that can compare meh ...

if both pay, man will definitely hv shorter Q assuming their looks same level of yandaoness n chioness.
If both don't pay, man Q maybe don hv, woman sure Q smore ger fck for free also she not blind leh. u think she suka suka give free fck to every man?

man wallet have many $ also no guarantee he fck blind, he sure choose the ger chio chio, then he pay to fck her leh.

SapienKia
08-08-2007, 05:26 PM
Huh, simple way is.

If a gal and a guy went to the disco to get laid, both are normal looking.
99 out of 100 the ger can get laid .....

For the guy leh, anybody think he can do better ...

Dont come up with the guy can talk better, got flashy cars, willing to pay money etc, we are assuming everything else the same ...

Freman
08-08-2007, 06:29 PM
hi,

on the other hand, I do know someone (a girl) who cannot get any guy to bed her.

If you guys are family with irc, she's on quite often. fatsad25

if you see her pic, I mean, really cannot means cannot.... no matter how hard you try.... think cannot stand no matter how hard you try...

I know bros out there will be thinking "can't be that bad, i'm sure I can do it", do tell us about it...

peace maker
08-08-2007, 10:43 PM
hi,

on the other hand, I do know someone (a girl) who cannot get any guy to bed her.

If you guys are family with irc, she's on quite often. fatsad25

if you see her pic, I mean, really cannot means cannot.... no matter how hard you try.... think cannot stand no matter how hard you try...

I know bros out there will be thinking "can't be that bad, i'm sure I can do it", do tell us about it...

Agree with you bro, but we don't talk about extremes. If a man also so jialat looking, he will fare even worse :)

MMM88
08-08-2007, 10:58 PM
Brother in short
"It is better being the hunter than the hunted"
:)

or .....better do the POKING then kanna POKED....whahahahahahahahhaa:D

MMM88
08-08-2007, 11:03 PM
This is a no brainer ..

no brainer (u beat me to it)....then again no brainer = dumb blonde......hahahaha...definitely get SEX easier than men...:D

ah_phah
09-08-2007, 12:17 AM
Huh, simple way is.

If a gal and a guy went to the disco to get laid, both are normal looking.
99 out of 100 the ger can get laid .....

For the guy leh, anybody think he can do better ...

Dont come up with the guy can talk better, got flashy cars, willing to pay money etc, we are assuming everything else the same ... actualy, if say lidat is also not too hard to imagine la. if the situation is in a deserted place (guarantee no get to bump into familiar face or relative), 1 ger inside a pub full of only men, then she open leg give all to bai loti, then sure got man line up.
then same situation, 1 man inside all woman pub, he open his pants, i think is sure can get many woman line up also.
only differnt is the ger open leg for ppl to poke, she no need use effort, but for the man to maintain cock stand when he kena fck by ugly auntie, is very stress.
ger maybe can handle 99 man poke her,she also no stress (maybe need alot KY), but man let 99 woman ride him, i think he kena the 7 or 8 woman, he will use his white underwear surrender liao. not say he dun want fck till 99 woman, is only his cock canot take the stress. (woman take longer to cum, man take longer to recharge)

H A T E
11-08-2007, 10:52 PM
Oops me quite confuse with arguments, I tot ger easier to get laid if they want, but man, not so easy ....

Schmi
12-08-2007, 02:15 AM
Oops me quite confuse with arguments, I tot ger easier to get laid if they want, but man, not so easy ....

If gal's willing to give, how many guys will reject, right?

NASA
12-08-2007, 03:33 AM
If gal's willing to give, how many guys will reject, right?

Brother agree with you. Its not rocket science .. :)