PDA

View Full Version : that operation to neuter men

Omniknight
02-07-2007, 09:25 PM
not castration. does it stop you from producing semen or does it just makes you unable to have kids? can you enjoy sex as good as before?

man13utd13
03-07-2007, 03:39 AM
not castration. does it stop you from producing semen or does it just makes you unable to have kids? can you enjoy sex as good as before?

versectomy...to stop u from having kids

sex can be still as good wont render u impotent

spidey69
03-07-2007, 08:39 AM
any bros have the answers??

1) does it mean that u will still feel the effects of orgasm, but nothing ( no sperm ) will come out from the dick?? :eek:

2) If nothing come out from the dick, does it mean that the scrotum will be flooded with sperm?? :D

sibaysong4u
03-07-2007, 10:18 AM
If no sperm cum out from the dick, then go look for FL can shoot many many times.:D

sniperboy
03-07-2007, 11:06 AM
versectomy...to stop u from having kids

Why would any men want to do that?

X I N
03-07-2007, 11:07 AM
Actually what does it do, stop production of sperm or just no sperm can cum out ...

yinyang
03-07-2007, 11:18 AM
Why would any men want to do that?
So can sow wild oats without consequences (err.. accidents). Reversible, if got change of heart or... to continue next in family line:p

JWNY
03-07-2007, 11:44 AM
my female colleague after she gave birth to no 3...performed that. Still can have sexual urge as per normal and can shoot many many times according to hubby without worry :D

it's more of a family planning tool (that can't be reversed) :)

JWNY

crow377
03-07-2007, 11:47 AM
Yes its called vasectomy. Reversal is possible.

For more info, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasectomy

gilagila100
03-07-2007, 11:53 AM
The operation is performed to tie up the tubes connecting the testes to the penis.

The operation will not make men impotent or sexually dysfunctional. So no worries there.

You will still get semen following out during ejaculation but the semen fluid would be empty of sperms. It's like firing blanks out of a shotgun. All powder but no projectiles. :D

The operation is also reversible unless of course you opt for the more invasive version which is cutting the tube itself (still reversible but more troublesome and less chance of success).

As for the 'soldier's in the barracks (testes) .. dun worry abt them. They juz ORD loh without being sent to the battlefields or be sent to the front as cannon fodder.

yinyang
03-07-2007, 11:53 AM
..Still can have sexual urge as per normal and can shoot many many times according to hubby without worry...it's more of a family planning tool (that can't be reversed) :)
Not unless you snip off, but if just-tie up (forgot the term liao).. still got chance for 2nd thoughts.. Ouch:p

JWNY
03-07-2007, 12:12 PM
Not unless you snip off, but if just-tie up (forgot the term liao).. still got chance for 2nd thoughts.. Ouch:p i just shivered seeing your post :p

JWNY

Omniknight
03-07-2007, 12:37 PM
The operation is performed to tie up the tubes connecting the testes to the penis.

The operation will not make men impotent or sexually dysfunctional. So no worries there.

You will still get semen following out during ejaculation but the semen fluid would be empty of sperms. It's like firing blanks out of a shotgun. All powder but no projectiles. :D

The operation is also reversible unless of course you opt for the more invasive version which is cutting the tube itself (still reversible but more troublesome and less chance of success).

As for the 'soldier's in the barracks (testes) .. dun worry abt them. They juz ORD loh without being sent to the battlefields or be sent to the front as cannon fodder.

so there is no diff in feeling the ejaculation?

Bramble
03-07-2007, 12:54 PM

Good explanation bro, short and sharp, to the point ...

sniperboy
03-07-2007, 04:18 PM
So can sow wild oats without consequences (err.. accidents). Reversible, if got change of heart or... to continue next in family line:p

If it a family planning thing, can ask wife to take hormone pills are taken daily to stop ovaries from producing eggs, isn't it? Or wear condom as the most.

But like bro gilagila100 mention "will still get semen following out during ejaculation but the semen fluid would be empty of sperms"

If I'm a man without sperm? I find myself very wrong....very wrong indeed. If wife ask me to do this operation, I would tell her I rather finger her.

gilagila100
03-07-2007, 04:30 PM
If it a family planning thing, can ask wife to take hormone pills are taken daily to stop ovaries from producing eggs, isn't it? Or wear condom as the most.

But like bro gilagila100 mention "will still get semen following out during ejaculation but the semen fluid would be empty of sperms"

If I'm a man without sperm? I find myself very wrong....very wrong indeed. If wife ask me to do this operation, I would tell her I rather finger her.

It's a personal thing lahh ... want to op or not depends one ... all contraceptives got its pros n cons ...

pills => certain side effects like weight gain, irregular menses, acnes etc.

condoms => less shiok coz stupid rubber in the way. :D .. plus higher % of failure.

male vasectomy => nd a small op and like all surgeries got its risks loh ... but not prob afterwards ... the rest is mental n psychology

female tubal ligation => same as male vasectomy ...

these are the common and reliable methods available today ... other methods like IUD (intrauterine device) n female condoms ... I wun really recommend ...
example coz for IUD's case, compared to the top options it relatively less reliable n more prone to injury n failure ...

new methods are in R&D, so let's see in the future what else can be available. :)

laodi123456789
03-07-2007, 04:45 PM
My family friend got vasectomy. Can no longer produce sperm, Operation is not reversible

khaos
03-07-2007, 04:46 PM
i watched a taiwan show regarding this.

Taiwan tai tais will have their husbands do this operation b4 going china and after having kids. This is to prevent them from spreading the seeds and not have some "bastard kid" come back and fight for the old man $$$ after yrs down the road.
The tai tai knew that their husband will confirm have a mistress in China and there is nothing they can stop it from happening. This is the only thing the taitai can do.

sniperboy
03-07-2007, 04:54 PM
pills => certain side effects like weight gain, irregular menses, acnes etc.

condoms => less shiok coz stupid rubber in the way. :D .. plus higher % of failure.

male vasectomy => nd a small op and like all surgeries got its risks loh ... but not prob afterwards ... the rest is mental n psychology

female tubal ligation => same as male vasectomy ...

Ahh...I remember a friend of mine told me his wife stop having sex since the birth of their only child. Now his child already in primary one.

Reason of stop having sex is because his wife do not want to have another child. She cannot take pills as mention by you side effect. She don't like use of condom simply bcos she get rashes. Female tubal ligation is out for her.

And my friend told me if not for the sake of his son, he will divorce her liao.

yinyang
03-07-2007, 04:54 PM
..If I'm a man without sperm? I find myself very wrong....very wrong indeed. If wife ask me to do this operation, I would tell her I rather finger her.
Understand your thinking being less than a complete man. For some, feel like eunuch.. no lineage etc. Unfounded concerns on former, it's all "upstairs" (in the mind) just like many things else. Libido etc. Just take for what it is -only a birth control option. Though this is not at same level of acceptance in the east with traditional values unlike in the west.:D
..personal thing lahh ... rest is mental n psychology.
Your explanation says its all. Brilliant your comparisons on firing blanks, powder minus projectiles, testes ORD (?!) kekeke:)

AngMo69
03-07-2007, 04:57 PM
I got a vascetomi 8 years ago after completing my child production duties. Apart from a couple of weeks post-op recovery, there has been no negative side effect. The gun shoots just as well as ever, and the good thing is that I dont need to worry about OC or others getting pregnant. Can be highly reccomended, if you know for sure that you really dont want any more children. Theoretically the operation can be reversed, but without any guarantees of success.

sniperboy
03-07-2007, 05:01 PM
I got a vascetomi 8 years ago after completing my child production duties. Can be highly recommended

My guess is you must have love your wife a lot.

Omniknight
03-07-2007, 06:24 PM
any change in the texture of the cum?

The Sexorcist
03-07-2007, 07:18 PM
Heaven forbid!!!! Heaven forbid!!!! :eek: Any operation that involves a knife to the family jewels is a big no no!

Missing Dog
03-07-2007, 07:31 PM

No chance if the operation is done more than 3 years.

Missing Dog
03-07-2007, 07:43 PM
Another choice for male contraceptive - RISUG, a reversible, nonhormonal injection that provides up to 10 years of contraception per dose (60 milligrams).

forumer
04-07-2007, 03:24 AM
i saw an operation video before, and after seeing it makes my balls shrink:o

spidey69
04-07-2007, 08:19 AM
Another choice for male contraceptive - RISUG, a reversible, nonhormonal injection that provides up to 10 years of contraception per dose (60 milligrams).

Hey Bro,

didn't know such thing exists. thanks for the infro.. :)

for me i use rubber, though i dun like it.. gf dun wan to take pills cos say afraid of side effect.. everytime when it is around that time her period is suppose to come, i always get very nervous..( cos scare she misses it )..:(

Seether
04-07-2007, 09:12 PM

by your logic, wouldn't you be making your wife less of a woman by encouraging her to take hormonal pills to antagonize/agonize her bodily productions.

so you'd rather feel a man but belittle your wife to non-existence?

not trying to nitpick on you, but just trying to find out about your logic. no dramas here, :)