PDA

View Full Version : Li Xin KTV tamah Sentosa

tabby84
01-07-2007, 04:44 PM
Sorry for the poor FR. This is my 1st time starting a thread and posting a FR. Pls forgive me.

Went to Li Xin KTV @ Sentosa abt 1 week ago. There is alot of gals and u dun hav to wait long. Let mi recall. I think we only waited for abt 1 min abt 8 gals were standing at the door for us to choose. btw, total 4 ppl went.

Told by the OKT that there are 2 pricing. Higher quailty one is RM 108 den Lower one is RM 80 ( for FJ). When the gals come in, they will sit with u all the time. Not like Sg one. They run ard to other rooms.

Action time. Once all chosen the gals, the gals request from us to dim down the light. and they start to touch us here n there.. we jus relax like big boss.. They also took off their bra and start to sit on top of u and rock. I was enjoying the nice nipple and can hear her maoning. Btw, all this actions is with all my friends ard with other gals in the room. all doing the same thing.
After awhile, she start to unzip my pants and took out my dick and play. Thats was an enjoying session. We drink and chat ard. Btw, they have gals from thai, phillipines, china.

When small head over rule big head, i request for the FJ action. Was lead to another place near the KTV wit beds and bathroom. the rest of the action is the same. SOP.

Total damage including Room charges for 3hrs, 4 jug of beer, fruits and peanuts is abt RM450.
So total each person spend Abt S$100 for enjoyment..
Sorry once again for the poor FR.. will try to improve.
Putting this FR is to allow our follow cheongster to go and enjoy at a lower rate...

LeMans
05-07-2007, 12:34 AM
Sorry for the poor FR. This is my 1st time starting a thread and posting a FR. Pls forgive me.

Went to Li Xin KTV @ Sentosa abt 1 week ago. There is alot of gals and u dun hav to wait long. Let mi recall. I think we only waited for abt 1 min abt 8 gals were standing at the door for us to choose. btw, total 4 ppl went.

Told by the OKT that there are 2 pricing. Higher quailty one is RM 108 den Lower one is RM 80 ( for FJ). When the gals come in, they will sit with u all the time. Not like Sg one. They run ard to other rooms.

Action time. Once all chosen the gals, the gals request from us to dim down the light. and they start to touch us here n there.. we jus relax like big boss.. They also took off their bra and start to sit on top of u and rock. I was enjoying the nice nipple and can hear her maoning. Btw, all this actions is with all my friends ard with other gals in the room. all doing the same thing.
After awhile, she start to unzip my pants and took out my dick and play. Thats was an enjoying session. We drink and chat ard. Btw, they have gals from thai, phillipines, china.

When small head over rule big head, i request for the FJ action. Was lead to another place near the KTV wit beds and bathroom. the rest of the action is the same. SOP.

Total damage including Room charges for 3hrs, 4 jug of beer, fruits and peanuts is abt RM450.
Putting this FR is to allow our follow cheongster to go and enjoy at a lower rate...

i ever went there for the last few years before, ever gt a tirak there.. but the fees a bit exhorbitant..for drinks + fruits and now even gt ladies drinks sia

the last time i went for fj is $138 or $168,,,i forget liao.anyway u went there $80 to $108 izit happy hr??

Joeblackcat88
05-07-2007, 12:56 AM
This place just got raided loh,many gals up the lorry,might not open anymore,their prices are extorting,ladies drinks,snacks, towels,whatever you can think of, they will charge you.and you are putting yourselves at risk going to these places,who knows someday u may go up the lorry with the girls,they are cracking hard on these places, so pls be discreet about your posting, u never know who is watching your post

bbbfetish
05-07-2007, 01:59 AM
bro,

ur total S$100 is inclusive of the rm charges and FJ???

tabby84
05-07-2007, 01:47 PM
ya.total charges is S$100.. I went abt 5pm till 8++9 lo..

sparco635
05-07-2007, 02:15 PM
now at taman sentosa got a few joints already,even beside bluewave hotel got that apollo.mostly claimed to serve china ger but wtf,usually they r myanmar ger staying near china border,some even claimed yunan.i dun know of others,but for my definiation of china gers r fair n smoothly skin.apparently those 'china' gers there r tanned(even though the LSB is freaking dark inside)n their mandarin is lousier than me.

sex crusader
05-07-2007, 08:16 PM
This LSB sucks big time.I was almost intoxicated by the so called Beer that they served.This is a 'Hei Dian".

usmjordan2
05-07-2007, 08:43 PM
long time never go la sap bar liao
i still remember the cystal palace , now close already
that time really happening , can do FJ ,BBBF inside the room , only RM50
now jb in which place have such operation ?:D and what is the charges

LeMans
06-07-2007, 12:46 AM
This LSB sucks big time.I was almost intoxicated by the so called Beer that they served.This is a 'Hei Dian".

i agree totallyt wad u say..but the feeling of ruba ruba inside rm and go bonk is good.If their charges are more transparent,its nt a bad ideai..too bad li xin has been detoriating in service and pushy about the okts tips and ladies drinks.

They shd realli make effort to retain regulars who patronise them,nt trying to scare them away.sighzzz.when will there be a better lsb available in j.b

LeMans
06-07-2007, 12:49 AM
now at taman sentosa got a few joints already,even beside bluewave hotel got that apollo.mostly claimed to serve china ger but wtf,usually they r myanmar ger staying near china border,some even claimed yunan.i dun know of others,but for my definiation of china gers r fair n smoothly skin.apparently those 'china' gers there r tanned(even though the LSB is freaking dark inside)n their mandarin is lousier than me.

ya i agree its all bullshit,anyway most of them r overstayers..and their agents realli squeez the gals dry..the gals r pitiful i think according to one of my tirak used to work there..:mad:

Amour
09-07-2007, 07:08 PM
yes they really charge exhorbitant prices for fruits and tibits. somemore they fruits are those sour plums etc. cannot make it.

okt's services is damn bad. show attitude and black face when me and my friends didn't wan the first 2 batches of girls that came in.

a really bad experience with them.

usmjordan2
09-07-2007, 07:21 PM
ya.total charges is S$100.. I went abt 5pm till 8++9 lo..

mind to provide more detail
the bill how much and FJ = RM450

because is very cheap for total charges is 100:D

stephan
09-07-2007, 07:26 PM
yes they really charge exhorbitant prices for fruits and tibits. somemore they fruits are those sour plums etc. cannot make it.

okt's services is damn bad. show attitude and black face when me and my friends didn't wan the first 2 batches of girls that came in.

a really bad experience with them.

I have mention it in the old thread, not a good place to cheong. Personally stop to recce since 5 years ago! ;)

joew2005
09-07-2007, 08:50 PM
I was with a few pals at this joint a few weeks ago.
Yes there were a lot of gals,but not many can make it.
Next time bros go must definitely look 4 M1 & M2.
Easy to get them before 6pm only,especially M1.

If there ain't many customer,the better gals will sit with you longer.
But if aft 10pm,I doubt those can make it gals will sit with u all the time.

The guy at the FJ area also hv attitude.

Agree that there drinks,room charge,fruits & peanuts r expensive.

Although it is at a lower rate there,but u need 2 take into consideration of the risks involved.(journey to MY,the ppl at the joint,etc.........)
I ever had an experience there,whereby b4 we went in they say inside hv many gals.But when we r inside a single gal also not seen.Moreover they ppl there even talk 2 us in threatening tone when we confronted them on the gals status........That nit a lot of checking,thus no gals.
Wat the F,we r there 2 enjoy not 2 get these shits fr these ppl.

Rgds

shiok1968
10-07-2007, 11:06 AM
mind to provide more detail
the bill how much and FJ = RM450

because is very cheap for total charges is 100:DSG$100 is about RM$220.

He mentioned that gals between RM108 and RM80. Drinks is RM450 total so 4 person is about RM112.

Total damage w/o tips would be between RM220 and RM192.....about SG$100.:cool:

shiok1968
10-07-2007, 11:08 AM
I have mention it in the old thread, not a good place to cheong. Personally stop to recce since 5 years ago! ;)Wah!!! this place you also know. Really must start to call you SIFU.:D

joew2005
11-07-2007, 06:23 AM
Don't knw when the pricing of RM80 started,but I knw HH MYR108 and AHH MYR138.

Btw,M1 & M2 r thais.
M1 is very pretty & by the most popular there currently.

Amour
13-07-2007, 06:23 PM
I have mention it in the old thread, not a good place to cheong. Personally stop to recce since 5 years ago! ;)

im not really active in malaysian sex scene. Wanted to head back to "wan jin" but they say only got indo , very few viets or thais. so decided to try lixin, and who knows :mad:

TOPCHY
14-07-2007, 02:04 PM
im not really active in malaysian sex scene. Wanted to head back to "wan jin" but they say only got indo , very few viets or thais. so decided to try lixin, and who knows :mad:

where is the location?

ducatistrada
14-07-2007, 06:20 PM
I drink at JB's pubs very often, normally at sentosa, cai hong hua yuan which is at the Pelangi or DNP.

Was introduced to Lixin by a bartender working at sentosa, he drove me there & got in.

I was alone for the 1st time going in. Yes, it is very intimidating especially they locked the door the moment u step into the joint. Heavily guarded. So, we must factor in the RISK factor when u choose to play here.

Next, there's 2 floor, 1st timer / 1 person like me, they will ask u go up 2nd floor, all the way straight into the end & TALK to you. The prices they charged are ASTONISING ! I'm prepared to be makan by them, cos i always cheong alone so no choice, tats the disadvantage u will have. I managed to bargain the price down to drink only 1 big bottle of lousy beer but think the bill is abt RM200 !

Plus the guys wan TIPS for their GOOD service. I didnt touch on 4-5 big guys come in to negotiate the bill wif me earlier on. I did not drink the beer until i confirm wif them the price, & got the bill settled & confirm again wif them that is it !

Its a disgrace. I mean the girls there r really nice. I seen many good looking ones. Yes, and they play wild. Its really enjoyable. But i really HATE the operators, they are spoiling their own market.

In conclusion, we r there 2 enjoy, not to be threaten by them. I give up this joint after my 1st visit last year. I rather drink at pubs & sing some songs.

Hakoshu
15-07-2007, 09:37 PM
used to go there 5-6 years ago.. It was better then.. Now their knifes getting sharper.. No point going into the joint always and let them chop.. I would advice, go once, pick one.. Then opt for booking next time..
More economical this way

But i really HATE the operators, they are spoiling their own market.

jjmyarea
16-07-2007, 10:26 AM
The prices they charged are ASTONISING !
Its a disgrace. I mean the girls there r really nice. I seen many good looking ones. Yes, and they play wild. Its really enjoyable. But i really HATE the operators, they are spoiling their own market.

I would advice, go once, pick one.. Then opt for booking next time..
More economical this way

If u all r in2 LSB... the better choice seems like Marco Polo (ex-sakura) from the recent posting or FRs from the samster.

But still dun expect the price package as of LSB's heyday. At least marco polo operator fair better as per some bros comment.

Rof|maoxz
16-07-2007, 02:00 PM
long time never go la sap bar liao
i still remember the cystal palace , now close already
that time really happening , can do FJ ,BBBF inside the room , only RM50
now jb in which place have such operation ? and what is the charges

Woah Lao Jiao!! :D 乐一乐 was the first LSB I have went, followed by Crystal Palace 1 & 2. I used to walk from JB custom to the Shell petrol station to change RM, then walked upwards to the overhead bridge to my heavenly Crystal Palace. :p

Does Apollo LSB (Near the overhead bridge) still in operational? Really miss those LSBs like the Ali BaBa, Blue Dolphins, GM, Sakuras and others more..

andyqkw
17-07-2007, 11:14 AM
Does Apollo LSB (Near the overhead bridge) still in operational?

Yes, Apollo is still in operation. But getting there is a big hassle now as you gotta drive one BIG round just to get there...

Rof|maoxz
17-07-2007, 11:17 AM
Yes, Apollo is still in operation. But getting there is a big hassle now as you gotta drive one BIG round just to get there...

Thanks for the updates. ;)

sweetalk
17-07-2007, 02:21 PM

I have a similar experience than you and here my FR :

On one of the weekday, my friend n I went to marco polo.Inside the rm, we are serve one jug beer,fruits n peanuts.B4 we can settle, a long queue of girls already standing in line waiting for us to choose. The okt intro they are mainly from thai,china n maymar... My frd n I choose two SYT. One is 20y/o n Mine babe a 17/0 !!My 17y/o babe was so excited n straight pounch on me like a hungry tiger.She lick,suck n caress me thruout like a professional.I was amazed and thrill,totally enjoy this treatment.I should say very shiok !! She was very high n straight pop the golden Qns....hehee..I ask how muc n she say 108ringit. Hm....sound cheap leh n somemore very young n sweet looking so y not take it. I was lead to another rm n b4 action start she bath me 1st.The bathing session was also shiok n sensational n arousing when she clang around my body. Ok action start after...I finally get a "full" look at her in the rm. The session was SOP n she really know her job very well. I am deeply impressed.......imagine she is just 17y/o.Her bj,caress n foul play was out of the world.. Finally I came to missionary... Her pussy was nice n seem tight from the look of it.Slowly I penetrate into it with slow trust. Wow It was tight n lubricated.The feeling is indeed fantastic and hard to explain.The whole session las 45min n very worth very cents of it.

Joeblackcat88
17-07-2007, 04:42 PM
LSBs nowadays are nothing to shout about really...gals service is sop,come in rubba rubba a while pop golden question already,still must endure the operators bad attutide and cut throat pricing, plus having a risk of being caught when there is a raid,not really worth it,and those brothers who still want these lsbs to survive, pls don't post so openingly,if not eyes are watching and these places will get another raid soon, and this might really be the end of LSBs

watsunder
18-07-2007, 12:17 PM
Woah Lao Jiao!! :D 乐一乐 was the first LSB I have went, followed by Crystal Palace 1 & 2. I used to walk from JB custom to the Shell petrol station to change RM, then walked upwards to the overhead bridge to my heavenly Crystal Palace. :p

Does Apollo LSB (Near the overhead bridge) still in operational? Really miss those LSBs like the Ali BaBa, Blue Dolphins, GM, Sakuras and others more..

Agree bro... Alibaba and GM still the best last time... miss those days...

sex crusader
18-07-2007, 05:32 PM
Avoid this joint at all means if you can. It's worst than LS!It's daylight robbery although it's pretty dark inside.:D

Amour
18-07-2007, 06:16 PM
Agree bro... Alibaba and GM still the best last time... miss those days...

ya manz.. i miss the old times at GM. girls then wun keep on popping golden question, okt there very friendly and helpful.

stephan
18-07-2007, 06:26 PM
ya manz.. i miss the old times at GM. girls then wun keep on popping golden question, okt there very friendly and helpful.

If you can go Singapore, try BS KTV in Geylang. Cheap, nice and full of commando prc gals! :p

Room + Beer + all the charges just few ten bucks (30~40) per person, each gal sit with u just pay 20 bucks. But u can never imagine people start queuing at 2pm (KTV start operate at 3pm), I ever saw about 20 people queuing for the room. :eek:

Amour
18-07-2007, 09:15 PM
If you can go Singapore, try BS KTV in Geylang. Cheap, nice and full of commando prc gals! :p

Room + Beer + all the charges just few ten bucks (30~40) per person, each gal sit with u just pay 20 bucks. But u can never imagine people start queuing at 2pm (KTV start operate at 3pm), I ever saw about 20 people queuing for the room. :eek:

whoa.... that cheap? i never expect such prices. is it during happy hours ?

shiok1968
19-07-2007, 09:56 AM
whoa.... that cheap? i never expect such prices. is it during happy hours ?Only happy hours have this price. If BS too many people queue up, then go up one floor and you will see NSH. Also same concept but the gals not that commando.:p

JeffKL
19-07-2007, 01:21 PM
Was at Li Xin last week with a fren. We went quite late so had to enter by back door. Normalyl if we go early by 6 they will allow us to enter by front door.

We were greeted by about 15 girls at the GF, all bowing and saying Welcum!

We proceeded to a room and the parade of girls started. About 30 girls. All in sexy dresses and I took 977 and my fren took 910. Lights off and action started. We only ordered 2 jugs beer and asked them to take away stupid nuts. But fruits remained.

After feeling shiok, we all went next door for bonking.

FR

977 from Chiangmai
Looks:8/10
Boobs-35B Nice, big and firm
BBBJ-7/10
FJ-8/10
Cost-RM108
RTF-Yes!

910 from Chiangmai (My friends FR)
Looks-8/10
Boobs-32B
BBBJ-7/10
FJ-8/10
Cost-RM108

Basically, the girls were quite responsive and can do alot of styles. They also do not chase you or rush you.

Total bill was RM260 for the room and drinks and whatnots.

As usual, the aunty and pimps will come in for tips. We just gave 20 and asked them to share out.

FlyingKiller
19-07-2007, 01:48 PM
...We only ordered 2 jugs beer and asked them to take away stupid nuts. But fruits remained...

977 from Chiangmai
BBBJ-7/10
FJ-8/10
Cost-RM108
RTF-Yes!

Looks-8/10
Boobs-32B
BBBJ-7/10
FJ-8/10
Cost-RM108

You sure total bill was RM260? the fark already RM216. So 2jug beers + fruits + room only RM44? Or you means each person had to pay RM130 + RM108, total bill should be RM260+RM216? So each person RM238 for 1 shot & beer.

Mafan
30-07-2007, 01:13 AM
Today i went with guni and other 2 frds total bill with 1 jug beer is 299. YES damm bloody 299 blood sucker sia.use to pay only like 130+ for happy hours bonk 80 after happy hour bonk 110. now is 108 and 138. But the girl there is sure good lar. me took 955 guni 933 and her sis dont know what number quite chio. BTW Heard from guni 933 got give AR de and bathroom BBBJ. mine she gave me 2 shot but only manage 1.5 nia. after all is just to try back the LSB feeling haiz will nvr go again.

duntellu
30-07-2007, 09:49 AM
Wow!!

20 people??

Then their business must be very good!!

I ever saw about 20 people queuing for the room. :eek:

jason19870313
30-07-2007, 10:02 AM
china gals???

JeffKL
31-07-2007, 05:22 PM
Aiyo Flying killer,
read my post properly la.
I said RM260 is for the room, drinks and whatnots. I also never said it include the FJs.. The FJ pricing is already standardised as per the earlier postings mah. The only bone of contention when going to these places is to see how much we kenna chop by the pimps.

ACtually for you guys, have to ask properly before you go for room sexxions. Cos some of the girls have diff rates. As far as I know, the older girls or those who has been working there for some time is 108 Happy Hours. For the newer girls and esp young chicks, (like 18yrs-20) is 138. My fren ever kenna one RM148 but he no complaints as the service was damn good.

To each his own.

adamleek
06-08-2007, 01:44 AM
bro jeff,

can we just walk in to li xin n just straight forward ask 4 FJ? and just pay watever 108 for normal gal or 138 for younger gal? so we can skip 4 the peanuts fruits and drinks?

Mafan
06-08-2007, 02:27 AM
bro jeff,

can we just walk in to li xin n just straight forward ask 4 FJ? and just pay watever 108 for normal gal or 138 for younger gal? so we can skip 4 the peanuts fruits and drinks?

u can do that but u wouldnt be paying 108 or 138 for girls the price if abit higher if im not wrong.

JeffKL
07-08-2007, 01:09 PM
Hi adam,
i believe you can. But I havent tried before. Maybe next time I can ask the capt what is the rates. I also believe the rates will be slightly higher, or else how else can they earn? Overnight charges is about 400 to 450 for 12 hours(After 11.30pm), depending on girl quality and time you take out the girls. The other day i went they were offering a virgin for RM2,500.. Any takers?? :D

adamleek
10-08-2007, 07:15 AM
HI bro jeff,

U mean overnite 4 only 400-450? wat type of quality gals? malays? or prc? or? do u have the Okt no.. mind to pm me the no? happy bonking..:)

JeffKL
10-08-2007, 11:19 AM
Yes, the girls are for booking overnight. but you can only take them out earliest after 11.30 p.m., subject to availability and business that night. 400-450 for about 12 hours. the girls there are mostly thais, vietnamese and cambodians. you might get one or two prcs and sarawakians.

it's best that you go there and look for your own girl cos you never know what you going to get. wait they give you one dinosaur and charge u RM400. always negotiate if you have to take a girl out. nego on price and hours.

the okt dun entertain calls unless you are regular customer. so i'd advise you to go there and look for black dog - you can translate that to mandarin or hokkien. the regulars there all know who he is.

does anyone know why he always looks so stoned? :rolleyes:

adamleek
10-08-2007, 11:11 PM
TQ bro jeff..

by the way does anyone know abt nice place at permas jaya? i seen several foot massage centre there.. n saw some nice malay chick hanging around there.. any1 cheong there b4?

Alex Tan
12-08-2007, 11:22 PM
Was at Li Xin last week with a fren. We went quite late so had to enter by back door. Normalyl if we go early by 6 they will allow us to enter by front door.

We were greeted by about 15 girls at the GF, all bowing and saying Welcum!

We proceeded to a room and the parade of girls started. About 30 girls. All in sexy dresses and I took 977 and my fren took 910. Lights off and action started. We only ordered 2 jugs beer and asked them to take away stupid nuts. But fruits remained.

After feeling shiok, we all went next door for bonking.

FR

977 from Chiangmai
BBBJ-7/10
FJ-8/10
Cost-RM108
RTF-Yes!

Looks-8/10
Boobs-32B
BBBJ-7/10
FJ-8/10
Cost-RM108

Basically, the girls were quite responsive and can do alot of styles. They also do not chase you or rush you.

As usual, the aunty and pimps will come in for tips. We just gave 20 and asked them to share out.

YA THE GER DUN RUSH U BUT THE PIMP KEEP RUSHING US
WAT THERE YESTERDAY WITH A GROUP OF FRIEND.SIT NOT EVEN 5 MIN KEEP COMING IN TO ASK WANNA GO FOR FJ ANOT TELL HIM WAIT N HE COME IN 2MIN LATER AGAIN....KEEP RUSHING.
SO TO OUR FRIEND RT TO THIS PLACE IS A SURE NO!!!!!!
N 1 MORE THINGS IS THE GER DUN SIT WITH U ALL THE WAY
AFTER THE FJ N THEY BE GONE

shiok1968
13-08-2007, 07:40 AM
YA THE GER DUN RUSH U BUT THE PIMP KEEP RUSHING US
WAT THERE YESTERDAY WITH A GROUP OF FRIEND.SIT NOT EVEN 5 MIN KEEP COMING IN TO ASK WANNA GO FOR FJ ANOT TELL HIM WAIT N HE COME IN 2MIN LATER AGAIN....KEEP RUSHING.
SO TO OUR FRIEND RT TO THIS PLACE IS A SURE NO!!!!!!
N 1 MORE THINGS IS THE GER DUN SIT WITH U ALL THE WAY
AFTER THE FJ N THEY BE GONEWhen you post in CAPS, it means that you are shouting.Try posting the normal way. Btw the way dun need to quote the whole post.:rolleyes:

Some rules you should know if you want to enjoy your time in SBF.:cool:

JeffKL
13-08-2007, 05:51 PM
At the end of the day, know your rights as a Paying Cheongster. Period.

If the pimp keeps hassling you, just tell him in a strict voice that you do not like to be hassled and ask him to come back in 30 minutes or (x) minutes time. If he says cannot, just walk out. Simple as that. Rememeber to pay before u leave la, or else kenna beaten up is no fun.

You got to understand they're doing business too and they don't make money when u sit there and drink 1 jug of beer all night long.:D

Just tell him you'll go up soon but tell him if he keeps hassling you every two minutes, you won't have any mood to go up. That usually shuts them up according to my experience.

Another possibility why u were kept being hassled was becos u got angpai girls in the room.

As I said earlier, it's a numbers game. More screws they get, more money they earn.

KatoeyLover69
13-08-2007, 06:24 PM
by the way does anyone know abt nice place at permas jaya? i seen several foot massage centre there.. n saw some nice malay chick hanging around there.. any1 cheong there b4?

For fuck joints in Taman Permas Jaya and opther parts of JB, please refer to :- :D

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=24485

Alex Tan
14-08-2007, 12:49 AM
sry abt that :o
i seldom post in here
but this place juz sucks(my point if view)

Punder
14-08-2007, 01:09 AM
At the end of the day, know your rights as a Paying Cheongster. Period.

If the pimp keeps hassling you, just tell him in a strict voice that you do not like to be hassled and ask him to come back in 30 minutes or (x) minutes time. If he says cannot, just walk out. Simple as that. Rememeber to pay before u leave la, or else kenna beaten up is no fun.

You got to understand they're doing business too and they don't make money when u sit there and drink 1 jug of beer all night long.:D

Just tell him you'll go up soon but tell him if he keeps hassling you every two minutes, you won't have any mood to go up. That usually shuts them up according to my experience.

Another possibility why u were kept being hassled was becos u got angpai girls in the room.

As I said earlier, it's a numbers game. More screws they get, more money they earn.

went there Sat night ard 11pm..
darn... the whole place was like s ghost town.. apart from maybe 4-5 group of other cheonging bros, seems like this place is very empty...

little girls for that night too..

and damn.. me and my frens were rushed throught the process..

It doesn't help that the OKTs are really very pushy and keep pestering me and my frens to quickly fuck the girl.. happy hour he said.

every few minutes, came into the room and ask wanna fuck -.-''

Girls all CMI... maybe most are out for booking, i dunno..

After rushing FJ with the girls keep rushing, went back to the room and surprised to see my friends all face sian sian.. haha..
ordered 3 jugs of beers, fruits and nuts came naturally.

and soon enuff, the DJ the announce happy hour again. -.-''

Whats the rush when there's no other cheongster..

RTF, no way.

LeMans
14-08-2007, 02:15 AM
if only the operators are better and nicer,the place will blossom.the gals r service oreintated.Hope their agents shd learn frm them.

Shame on them.boo for the operators service.:mad:

stephan
14-08-2007, 09:21 AM
if only the operators are better and nicer,the place will blossom.the gals r service oreintated.Hope their agents shd learn frm them.

Shame on them.boo for the operators service.:mad:

bro,
no need to angry, just avoid this joint if not suitable for u. We have so many cheong place to select, spend our money on those joints provide valuable service.

DeKuip
14-08-2007, 10:30 AM
bro,
no need to angry, just avoid this joint if not suitable for u. We have so many cheong place to select, spend our money on those joints provide valuable service.

wah... so free nowadays?!! Why dont u put ur kar ch'ng on e bay?? hur hur.. :p

PS: so free go fishing lah... before the raining season coming.

kelvin85
15-08-2007, 12:52 AM
hi guys..i'm a newbie here but i'm a lao jiao at li xin....every time go there the most they charge me for less then rm200 including big room,1 jug beer,i jug coke,1 peanut,1 fruit....but the gal they still charge me rm108 per fj leh..haiz..totally never gife me any discount on fj..but the market down there spoilt liao coz last time i juz pay the mummy for rm1 and now coz lot of s'porean gif rm5-rm10...now they keep on ask u for at least rm5 if not they wun go out and keep on disturb u inside there..haiz...

kelvin85
15-08-2007, 01:15 AM
hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Mafan
15-08-2007, 08:12 PM
hi guys..i'm a newbie here but i'm a lao jiao at li xin....every time go there the most they charge me for less then rm200 including big room,1 jug beer,i jug coke,1 peanut,1 fruit....but the gal they still charge me rm108 per fj leh..haiz..totally never gife me any discount on fj..but the market down there spoilt liao coz last time i juz pay the mummy for rm1 and now coz lot of s'porean gif rm5-rm10...now they keep on ask u for at least rm5 if not they wun go out and keep on disturb u inside there..haiz...

i dont think LSB have any mummy unless u refering to those lao anutie in the lsb. i remember i give them only 1.50-2 rm nia ler which was like 3-4 weeks ago ba. I have being in li xin since like 2002. am i lan jiao ops i mean lao jiao hahahahaha think i look more like carrot to them lor.

Clit_LickeR
15-08-2007, 08:21 PM
I have being in li xin since like 2002. am i lan jiao ops i mean lao jiao hahahahaha think i look more like carrot to them lor.

Just to check with you lao jiao :p hor, Li xin issit the former Sakura?
Long time no chiong jb lsb liao... (since i signed the 'Death Sentence' called marriage...) :o

kelvin85
16-08-2007, 07:27 PM
bro,li xin is li xin and sakura is sakura..sakura still have is inside taman sentosa and lixin is at those shop houses facing the main road de..beside li xin is appolo and wan jin.last time have 1 more happening then li xin de,if i'm not wrong is called '1 2 go'..is a bit futher down from li xin but half year ago close down liao..to all bro,please dun go sakura cause they 'ketuk' s'porean 1 and the gal down there f**king attitude lor..apolo price is ok but the gal down there most of them cannot make it de leh..if u want,try to go li xin or wan jin better...but now a day li xin standard drop liao..not like last time,their gal all look like models..the ugliest also got 9/10 points...but now the preetiest is only 9/10 point leh...remember to year ago i give those gal rm10 for tips and they happy like shit liao,but now a day market spoilt liao lor...3 months ago i juz went,i gif them rm10 for tips then u know wat they say???.....'rm10 not enuff lar,at least i want rm20'..she told me this while i'm walking out to exit when pass by the main lobby..knn.make me 'lao kui' + 'paiseh' sia..i faster grab rm10 from pocket and pass to her the money then quickly walk out liao..and promise wun go there for 1 year time..wat i wanna say to all bro down so that wun kena same problem as me again,k??

Jessie
18-08-2007, 11:56 PM
...remember to year ago i give those gal rm10 for tips and they happy like shit liao,but now a day market spoilt liao lor...3 months ago i juz went,i gif them rm10 for tips then u know wat they say???.....'rm10 not enuff lar,at least i want rm20'..she told me this while i'm walking out to exit when pass by the main lobby..knn.make me 'lao kui' + 'paiseh' sia..i faster grab rm10 from pocket and pass to her the money then quickly walk out liao..and promise wun go there for 1 year time..wat i wanna say to all bro down so that wun kena same problem as me again,k??

Bro, u mean 2 years ago u give 10 rm the happy??? 2 years ago JB LSB big crackdown in April leh...Are you sure?

since then LSB is never the same again......GM is still operating but mainly only for booking that period before it close down permanently and changing name to one ders....and I still miss my A7 there:(

Mafan
19-08-2007, 03:28 AM
Just to check with you lao jiao :p hor, Li xin issit the former Sakura?

No tar its different both place still there.

.remember to year ago i give those gal rm10 for tips and they happy like shit liao,but now a day market spoilt liao lor...3 months ago i juz went,i gif them rm10 for tips then u know wat they say???.....'rm10 not enuff lar,at least i want rm20'.

I think when i first started to go li xin the tips was 20rm laio lor. If u say 10sgd maybe i belive u 10rm very hard lar bro. Me and lemans went there like once a week for like 2-3 months till both of us cannot tahan a friend go crazy over a girl.

Bro, u mean 2 years ago u give 10 rm the happy??? 2 years ago JB LSB big crackdown in April leh...Are you sure?

since then LSB is never the same again.....

Bro / Sis haha u have a female name sorry. crack down started since 2004 May/June. if my memory didnt fail me. since then i had being back 2 time which is not as happening as be4 le :( Miss my gal there haiz

Jessie
19-08-2007, 06:54 PM
Bro / Sis haha u have a female name sorry. crack down started since 2004 May/June. if my memory didnt fail me. since then i had being back 2 time which is not as happening as be4 le :( Miss my gal there haiz

Bro...no problem de...female nick for some1 i know back in dec 2003 when i start to chiong the joint.

If i don't remember wrongly, crackdown started in 2005 april-may cos I stop chionging at that period and the service standard is going south due to no supply of gers. A7 came back and cannot work in GM as big wind at that time and they change to do booking which is 400(negotiated rate) per night starting from 8pm heehee...:D

GTOKING
19-08-2007, 07:36 PM
plan to visit this place next week
any thing to be alert .......thanks

kelvin85
19-08-2007, 08:01 PM
bro,when i go that time is crackdown time lor...i go in from back door de...last time coz i go with my jb friend and i consider half malaysian..may be cause of our 'johore beh' slang so they never chop us lor....but i comfirm i gif rm10 only..if i dun like their service de i juz give them rm5 only..i swear to god and i can comfirm the most i pay the most only rm10 to them when my 1st visit till 10th visit then i stop..1 year later i go again,and they start to charge me for rm20 liao....my johore friend till today still every time go..1 weeks at least 4 time..he can totally dun nned to pay tips to the gal.may be the girl like him lar.and they no need to pay 'extra' money like those peanut and those fruit..and they juz order 1 jug coke can liao..they really can call themselve lao jiao liao lor...last time i still got book the gal for over nte but now never liao..coz after i think,i rather pay the money for those spa massage lar..

Mafan
20-08-2007, 12:52 AM
Bro
If i don't remember wrongly, crackdown started in 2005 april-may cos I stop chionging at that period

Maybe 2004 1 is a small 1 as after that i dont cheong there laio, cause got to walk in from the back and their sign board dont have light.

bro,when i go that time is crackdown time lor...i go in from back door de...last time coz i go with my jb friend and i consider half malaysian..may be cause of our 'johore beh' slang so they never chop us lor....but i comfirm i gif rm10 only..if i dun like their service de i juz give them rm5 only..i swear to god and i can comfirm the most i pay the most only rm10 to them when my 1st visit till 10th visit then i stop..1 year later i go again,and they start to charge me for rm20 liao....my johore friend till today still every time go..1 weeks at least 4 time..he can totally dun nned to pay tips to the gal.may be the girl like him lar.and they no need to pay 'extra' money like those peanut and those fruit..and they juz order 1 jug coke can liao..they really can call themselve lao jiao liao lor...last time i still got book the gal for over nte but now never liao..coz after i think,i rather pay the money for those spa massage lar..

Bro, i can speak malaysian chinese too close friend to me will know why. May be we drive singapore car lar no chioce. Last time we also no need pay fruits and nuts rm got 1 hr extra. Maybe i sit only regular girl ba, sometime i fxxx my girl in the room for free. Cause most of the time i give 50rm hehe sometime pay till no money nvr give her tips she also nvr say what. hehe maybe can sweet talk lar. spa also not cheap lor now go HDY and Indo save cost.

kelvin85
20-08-2007, 01:35 PM
i say in this way is wanna let those guy know mah who though i juz tcss down here..i mean if u go li xin and plus book the gal for the whole nite,i rather spend the money for massage gal lor,that's wat i mean..hehe...anyway,any bro going to indo???wish to join u guy7s leh,dun mind can bring me along when u guys go??please...

5m@||¢h@ng3
20-08-2007, 03:26 PM
...Last time we also no need pay fruits and nuts rm got 1 hr extra. Maybe i sit only regular girl ba, sometime i fxxx my girl in the room for free. Cause most of the time i give 50rm hehe sometime pay till no money nvr give her tips she also nvr say what...

Old bird !!!

First went there in 2001 - Singaporean colleague say got place that is FUN and CHEAP. Used to be RM5 for "exploratory journey"

Then, switch to Apollo2 a few doors away. Met someone I know there, so got better treatment a bit.

Occassionally return to Lixin but stuck on a couple of AngPais in Apollo (*dreaming of A2*).

But dun remember the "hours" limit. We always sit there till we shiok shiok and go back.

Sometimes, they buys us beer back or give us "happy hour prices".

The current Lixin :

Is the one where there are two (water heater) bathrooms for all the rooms? Also, only a few rooms with attached bathrooms but no heater?

Went there once this year because Apollo2 closed and One-ders not opened. Freakish to have to walk to bathroom. :P

Think got a filipino there. Met this Indon gal. VERY sexy... :) Already had 6 customers and still smiling at me asking if I wan or not. She sat with me awhile to chat.

The OKT recognised me from Apollo2...eeks, havent been around for so long liao...

But, I did not get the "hurry hurry" treatment though.

lioncourt
08-11-2007, 08:42 PM
Dropped by last night to use the credit card facilities because Marco Polo's was down.

The girls look better on average than Marco Polo's. But I hear they swap the girls around anyway. :cool:

vandk040107
08-11-2007, 10:43 PM
Just for bros info.:

Another joint open recently, near li xin.

Called lan xin (blue star).

I like the environment like lixin, macro polo, but i really hate the way they bill me!!! :mad:

Anyone tried this blue star?

jedycity
09-11-2007, 08:46 AM
Just for bros info.:

Another joint open recently, near li xin.

Called lan xin (blue star).

I like the environment like lixin, macro polo, but i really hate the way they bill me!!!

Anyone tried this blue star?

Bro vandk040107,
Able to provide detail on how they bill you?:D And how is the girls there? :p

stephan
09-11-2007, 09:08 AM
Maybe 2004 1 is a small 1 as after that i dont cheong there laio, cause got to walk in from the back and their sign board dont have light.

Bro, i can speak malaysian chinese too close friend to me will know why. May be we drive singapore car lar no chioce. Last time we also no need pay fruits and nuts rm got 1 hr extra. Maybe i sit only regular girl ba, sometime i fxxx my girl in the room for free. Cause most of the time i give 50rm hehe sometime pay till no money nvr give her tips she also nvr say what. hehe maybe can sweet talk lar. spa also not cheap lor now go HDY and Indo save cost.

bro,
park ur car behind the joint (The Store side) and walk there. U can easily solve the problem! :D

Red_Tirak1099
09-11-2007, 12:47 PM
Are these joints like the "Crystal Palace" types of many years ago? Any local malaysian girls servicing?

Mafan
09-11-2007, 03:34 PM
Are these joints like the "Crystal Palace" types of many years ago? Any local malaysian girls servicing?

yes

bro,
park ur car behind the joint (The Store side) and walk there. U can easily solve the problem! :D

ai yo lazy lar :p

unibot81
10-12-2007, 11:23 PM
Senior bros,

Any overnight lobang for those 16-18 y/o china gal in JB? if not other country also can.

Those that can go straight to fj.

hoosdathu
14-12-2007, 02:31 PM
seems like the LSB heyday's over liaoz.
big wind blow every now n then, so ex some more...
cheong in singapore cheaper, no need to be scare oso....

richie
14-12-2007, 09:30 PM
Went to this place on last friday nite, but too many ppl around, cannot find good gal, all my friend able to find their choice. The damage is abt RM260, for food n room only. No much selection on weekend. Maybe it is late midnight.

z30srb26
28-12-2007, 01:58 PM
seen the lixin open till now i am the reguler custom. i know how to have fun in the fruit land place like this. but you must have free time and you can got cheap expenser ther.
no1 befor 6 o'clock. cusz can got the happy hour to chong. couse rm 75 and get the one shot. don't fogot do not choce the rm 95 backet. cauz is same .
and pic the day not in weeken like tue, wed, thu only. and you can pic the mose ang pai tn the day like no, 601, 898, 888, m10, m3, more.
alway strongly ask the cpt take back the food snak. stay the minimen only.
and you will play the happy life in the friut shop laow.

Jamctc
15-03-2008, 12:02 AM
just now pass by lixin. tempting to go in... finally no... scared chop till jialat jialat... any bro got update for this place... any advice for 1 person going there? thx in advance.:)

joew2005
15-03-2008, 07:47 AM
just now pass by lixin. tempting to go in... finally no... scared chop till jialat jialat... any bro got update for this place... any advice for 1 person going there? thx in advance.:)

bro,me used 2 go this place early last year.
but the beer is expensive,and the ppl serving y also fxxx type attitude.
NVR go in alone.
but heard the prices of a session with a gal has gone down.

lobsters
17-03-2008, 03:35 PM
Went there at early of FEB. Quality not bad.... price not that EXP....RM 128 after 12pm

Jamctc
17-03-2008, 11:03 PM
Went there at early of FEB. Quality not bad.... price not that EXP....RM 128 after 12pm

bro, RM128 include wat things?

JeffKL
18-03-2008, 12:39 PM
Since after CNY, I've never gone back. Dunno what's it like now. But I think the standard there dropped considerably. Unless they got fresh stocks, I don't think I want to go back again.

sex crusader
19-03-2008, 05:35 PM
Bloody LSB is a ripped off! Never go there! The beer taste like cough syrup!. Phui!:mad:

calcom21
24-03-2008, 04:07 PM
Heard from news that MIB raided 2 KTV in Tmn Sentosa. Is this the one? Any bro had been caught in action? Better cheong safe... Cheers...;)

Steven Song
17-04-2008, 08:14 PM
Bloody LSB is a ripped off! Never go there! The beer taste like cough syrup!. Phui!:mad:

Pay attention to your jug beer serve... no foam...draught beer??? Sure not!! Dont be surprise they re-cycle the beer from earlier customers....

z30srb26
19-04-2008, 01:16 PM
Pay attention to your jug beer serve... no foam...draught beer??? Sure not!! Dont be surprise they re-cycle the beer from earlier customers....

yes, i think so, cause i see, many cpt very care about the beer of customer when leave, they take the half beer return to counter is keeping they, this why the stronger recoment we order the jag beer,
bad thing, i hear the girl got imagration lockup in last two week, great my dear 677 is not in the list, but my other sweet 818 is not coming back yet, oh i miss her pussis len , she is the one who got very good stly gilr in my life.and she never had a baby yet. oh 818,