PDA

View Full Version : Midtown

Zlr19
11-03-2019, 03:01 AM
Does anyone know if any of the place there is good for massage*

ml1138
11-03-2019, 08:40 AM
yes they have a few over there, please go and check it and post any good deals..:)

Zlr19
11-03-2019, 05:17 PM
yes they have a few over there, please go and check it and post any good deals..:)

I have went to few there but nothing special. All clean.

tangerinesex
12-03-2019, 06:16 PM
There are only 2. any good?

julienj
12-03-2019, 09:09 PM
There's more activities up at the residence level... But I tried once and was quite disappointed as service was rushed and they swapped my booking...

Zlr19
13-03-2019, 03:08 AM

I try 2,
BFRH - quite old masseuse. I've always ask for 1 particular lady because of her massage. Place is clean. This has been my regular place before.

De Light - went twice as it operate 24 hours or so . Message to me is strong and nice. I've ask the same lady for my 2 visit. Maybe it my preference. Quite chatty although it a chicken and duck communication. Not sure if there any extra. Never ask due to language barrier.

Zlr19
13-03-2019, 03:10 AM

I did went 2 place. 1 is a regular serve by quite age lady. And another around 30s.
Both seems to be clean.
Maybe because they speak limited English.

Zlr19
13-03-2019, 03:13 AM
I try to reply all separately but it seems to fail.

Anyhow, I did try 2 place there. 1 is a regular and another just went twice

The regular I went have 3 massage., 1 is a male. So far no CQ ask.

Another place operate 24hrs. I get 1 quite ok for me in term of massage . Help me to relieve my ache. But I never ask her due to language barrier. Around 30s.

Zlr19
13-03-2019, 03:17 AM
I've try 2 place.
1 is a regular for me. All are old ML but only 1 I find it quite ok. There 3 of them 1 is a male..So far never ask any CQ.

2nd place is new . Visit twice. It 24 hours
Also same.no CQ

pete_the_fish
10-09-2020, 12:53 AM
anyone tried the one facing the coffeeshop ? downstair is foot massage and upstair should be body massage. now then i noticed.....

any happening ??:D

tangerinesex
12-09-2020, 12:03 AM
anyone tried the one facing the coffeeshop ? downstair is foot massage and upstair should be body massage. now then i noticed.....

MLs all quite old, as old as some of those in BFS. I haven't tried, but you need to check out if the MLs are up your alley first. I noticed they all wear jeans

LurkerLurks
12-09-2020, 12:50 AM
alot went burst liao i think. last i heard the residence up there alot of actions but kena shut down liao. heard from fren who have insider news as his fren was one of the av who took part lol. tried finding thru website for the residence action really no more.

cuppage
12-09-2020, 07:08 AM
Tried De Light a few times, all slightly older milfs but decent massage. There used to be a rather busty china milf there but not sure if still around since havent visit for about half a year. Tried sweet talk quite a bit but no success and no GQs so far at this joint.

tangerinesex
12-09-2020, 04:55 PM
Tried De Light a few times, all slightly older milfs but decent massage. There used to be a rather busty china milf there but not sure if still around since havent visit for about half a year. Tried sweet talk quite a bit but no success and no GQs so far at this joint.

24 hr joints probably you need to go after hours. From experience. But I haven’t tried this place after midnight. Those times I tried, there was nothing

Unityrod
13-09-2020, 11:23 AM
alot went burst liao i think. last i heard the residence up there alot of actions but kena shut down liao. heard from fren who have insider news as his fren was one of the av who took part lol. tried finding thru website for the residence action really no more.

Still have one at the residence juagen lady Cherry ..milf .

Lastfb
13-09-2020, 03:26 PM

I went twice to this b4 cb started. So far for me is clean,both time halfway through suddenly tear my disposable shorts to massage upper leg, tot will have gq but no lol. Massage i would give 7-8/10 quite strong.

As for the other shop outside went once and massage by a 40++ viet. Got gq but keep look outside the small door window.
Both shop i went b4 cb so it abit outdated

nex_terday
13-09-2020, 10:22 PM
Still have one at the residence juagen lady Cherry ..milf .

Glad to know there are some who also patronise her. Been her regular since AMK as her massage is quite decent
Up you 15 points.

homemp3
21-09-2020, 12:10 AM
I went twice to this b4 cb started. So far for me is clean,both time halfway through suddenly tear my disposable shorts to massage upper leg, tot will have gq but no lol. Massage i would give 7-8/10 quite strong.

As for the other shop outside went once and massage by a 40++ viet. Got gq but keep look outside the small door window.
Both shop i went b4 cb so it abit outdated

There is a short hair lady. Any idea her name?

mortaltreason
21-09-2021, 08:28 PM
Glad to know there are some who also patronise her. Been her regular since AMK as her massage is quite decent
Up you 15 points.

Is she working? If yes, can share contact?

Lovingme
21-09-2021, 09:01 PM
all the ppl saying this place is clean.. really?

all have GQ except ZLF. standard price, except W4U

funny4sg
21-09-2021, 11:14 PM
Cherry had already moved to RV at the end of last year.
I have been to her new place. Kinda small.

Up you 15 points.

nex_terday
25-09-2021, 06:20 PM
Is she working? If yes, can share contact?
She left Midtown some time ago. Now at River Valley

shots2556
28-09-2021, 07:06 AM
I tried De Light twice. Strong massage, and during the massage kept asking whether I will like to extend the timing. Didn’t experience anything beyond that.

lovetocum
30-09-2021, 04:27 PM
I tried De Light twice. Strong massage, and during the massage kept asking whether I will like to extend the timing. Didn’t experience anything beyond that.

This place can skip, nothing much. Only good thing is that they have shower in the room.