PDA

View Full Version : My tuition student, Sheryl

littlepoint
10-03-2019, 04:50 AM
My first time writing a little story to share.

Sheryl: "Hi Mr Tay, please come in!"

I looked up at the secondary 2 student in her CHIJ uniform smiling at me. I make my way into the living room and placed my materials onto the giant glass tabletop. Sheryl is one of my tuition students. She has a super cute and innocent look, typical xmm.

Sheryl took her seat right opposite me and crossed her legs. Because the table was made of glass, i was able to see what's going on underneath. And as she crossed her legs, her blue pinafore rode up and i can barely see the outline of the blue FBT shorts that she was wearing. Her milky thighs looked so smooth. This immediately caused a reaction in my pants. Innocent young girls and FBT shorts are my soft spots.

Sheryl: "Mr Tay, I got an A for Math. Im super thankful for your tuition all this while"

Sheryl smiled sweetly at me, showing off her cute braces. Ahhhh, who can resist such a innocent and cute schoolgirl.

Me: "Sheryl I'm so happy for you, let me treat you something later on ok?"

I did not dare look at her eyes as it was getting hard to keep my erection in my pants. I excused myself to the toilet in hopes of cooling down. I surveyed around the toilet and at the corner of the room, was a small laundry basket. I needed no second invitation and went ahead to find any good treasure. Inside i found her school PE shirt and a black FBT shorts. My heart was thumping really fast as i saw her white panties peeking out from inside the FBT shorts. I took her white panties and pushed it against my face. The smell was intoxicating, a mix of Sheryl pussy juice and sweat. My erection was throbbing at this point. My head was feeling really high and evil thoughts are filling my brain.

I returned to the living room where Sherly was still diligently doing her assignments. The urge to go ahead and corrupt a pure schoolgirl was too much for me. I took out some special pills from my bag secretly and added into a cup of ice milo that i made for her. These special pills will make a person incredibly drunk-like and in a state that is unable to resist.

Me: "Good girl, come drink some ice milo while you are working hard."
Sheryl: "Thanks Mr Tay!"

I looked on anxiously as she gulped down the milo down to the last drop. She drank everything! My heart was racing as i knew that i was doing something very illegal but at the same time it is going to fulfill all my fantasy at once. I counted down the time and slowly i see her showing signs of sleepiness. She starts to rub her eyes constantly.

Me: "Sheryl, you looked so tired. Why not we take a break?"
Sheryl: "Thanks Mr Tay, im not sure what's gotten into me. I feel so tired all of a sudden."

finch69
10-03-2019, 10:35 AM
1st camper here and pls post more,

oreoking11
10-03-2019, 11:04 AM
Nice story, join in now

Felixck
10-03-2019, 11:29 AM
Please continue TS

NabyKeita
10-03-2019, 12:35 PM
Camping for more

UOBteller
10-03-2019, 12:39 PM
Good start TS, do continue

MerryXmas
10-03-2019, 01:04 PM
Another camper here! :D

Informer
10-03-2019, 03:41 PM
nice start TS, hoping for more.

LastDeji
10-03-2019, 04:57 PM
Curious to know what is going to happen next :)

Eyeshield21
10-03-2019, 05:29 PM
great start TS!

littlepoint
11-03-2019, 12:16 AM
I helped her into her room and once she lie down on the bed, there was little to no movements. My plan succeeded! I looked at Sherly, laying so peacefully on the bed in her CHIJ school uniform. Wild scenarios ran through my head as i thought of all the possible things i can do with Sheryl. Slowly i lift up her skirt and exposed her long legs. I reached her blue FBT shorts and bend right above her crotch area and took a whiff. It was a kind of perfume or what i'll describe as "girl smell". I was feeling so high at that point. I move my hand up her legs, caressing her inner thighs. The skin feels so soft at my touch, making my erection so hard. I took off my pants and start to stroke my cock, while my other hand went to caress her FBT shorts covered pussy. The materail is so soft. I slowly peeled off her FBT shorts and slowly reveal her cute white panties with a little print at where her pussy is. The view was perfect. The cameltoe of a young and pure convent schoolgirl. I slowly put my hands up onto her cameltoe and did a swipe up motion. Wow...Her pussy felt so soft through her panties.

I removed her pinafore along with her tshirt, revealing a white cotten training bra. It looks like a singlet and so wonderfully cute. Her breats were still growing and it was just a tiny hill off her chests. Her pink nipples were so inviting and i immediately dived down and suck on it. I played with her nipples with my tongue, rolling them around. I can hear little cute moans from her. The pills are wonders as they do not entirely take out a person but rather just her strength. So Sheryl is able to experience everything but she is just unable to move her body. Her moans were so cute and they are probably her first ever moans, from her first sexual experience given by a man. I went on and kissed her on her soft lips. Oh they were so soft. I went downwards onto her flat stomach and licked around her belly button. My tongue went downwards even more and reached her panties. At this point there was a little wet patch on her panties. Sheryl was getting aroused from her first sexual experience. I took off her panties and her pussy was a sight to behold. It was bare with little to no hair and you can see her juices glistening at the entrance. Her lips were so puffy and it was just unresistable. A 14yo pussy that belongs to a CHIJ schoolgirl that never been touched by anyone before. I brush my hand against it and god it was so soft. Her clit was protruding out and i knew that i had to give it some attention. I put my tongue on it and started licking up and down. Poor Sheryl probablly never experience such pleasure before was completely at the mercy of me. Her body jerked slightly even though she did not had any strength and her moans are getting louder. I inserted one finger and it was slightly tight. I start to finger her as well and in a few seconds, Sheryl first ever orgasm came through. You can feel her body revebrating and the juices just kept flowing.

madpig88
11-03-2019, 06:38 AM
Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.

MPLover
11-03-2019, 07:04 AM
really like your story ts! hoping for more juicy updates.

ml1138
11-03-2019, 11:50 AM
pitching tent for more,..:p

camorant
11-03-2019, 12:03 PM
really like your story ts! hoping for more juicy updates.

ottawa
11-03-2019, 12:15 PM
Hope TS can post more updates.

discount
11-03-2019, 12:26 PM
Setup the camp site here.
POst more updates.

leonlailailai
11-03-2019, 01:23 PM
A fan of your story, share more soon please.

sgstaff
11-03-2019, 01:38 PM
Nice story, hope to read more.

goof8gang
11-03-2019, 01:40 PM
Please continue TS

KelvinFiend
11-03-2019, 01:47 PM
Like your story TS, shall wait here for more installments

littlepoint
12-03-2019, 01:47 AM
Great to see so many people enjoying :) If those who are offended by this genre, i do apologise. But theres still many of us who enjoy this fetish

It was time for me to had some fun. My cock was so hard and it needed some action as well. I rubbed the head onto her pussy entrance, lubricated by her natural juices. I couldn't wait another second longer and pushed it into Sheryl. Sheryl was so freaking tight, i intruded into her and can feel her muscular walls griping onto my shaft for dear life. I let out a loud moan. Heck i might even cum at this instant. I start to thrust into her. All the emotions start pouring out of me as i always wanted to feel how a pure and innocent convent schoolgirl feels like. The hottest thing was innocent Sheryl was liking the new sexual sensations and started having cute moans in tandem with my thrusts. It was truly a life changing moment as thrust into the CHIJ Schoolgirl. I reached my climax in two minutes and I spurted my hot cum all over her body. I was completely spent by this fantasy playing out. I took her panties and FBT shorts and kept it in my bag. Just when i was about to reach the door to get out of this crime scene, i can hear keys rattling against the lock from the outside.

I was shocked. I was not really expecting anyone to be back home at this moment. I bolted straight into Sheryl's room and close the door. Just in time as i heard the main door opened and footsteps across the living room.

Voice: "Jie, Im home."

It must be Shernise, her younger sister. Shernise is just a year younger than sherlyn and both of them attended the same school. She looked like her sister, with longer legs and a much more cuter face. Could this be my lucky day, 2 CHIJ schoolgirls just for me?

Shernise: "Jie, where are you?"

The door opened and Shernise let out a huge gasp when she saw her naked sister on the bed with cum all over her body. In that instant, i jumped out from behind the door, and push her into the bed. I quickly jump on her and use my body to subdue her and cover her mouth

Me: "Don't try to scream Shernise. Be a good girl and listen to me, I won't hurt you."

littlepoint
12-03-2019, 01:56 AM
hehe a picture of sheryl (of course made up)
https://ibb.co/2kW9g5P

littlepoint
12-03-2019, 02:09 AM
I can feel Shernise shaking in fear from the sudden attack. I can see little droplets of tears forming in her eyes. She nodded her head slightly. I slowly backed off and release my hand from her mouth. She did not retaliate nor tried to resist.

Me: "Good girl Shernise, now listen. Mr Tay was just making Jie feel good. Don't worry, you know uncle won't hurt you or JieJie right."

Shernise nodded again. She seemed to be more relaxed. Such a good and innocent girl.

Me: "Shernise, do you want uncle to make you feel good like your JieJie?"

Shernise nodded. I took a step back and surveryed her. Another sweet 13 year old girl, wearing her light-blue FBT shorts and her white PE tshirt with the CHIJ logo.

Me: "Shernise, did you ever touched your down there?"

I asked her, rubbing her sister's pussy. Shernise was clearly super embarrassed by the act, and she instantly covered her face with her hands and shook her head. Aww how cute is that.

Me: Shernise, i want you to tell uncle that you trust me. Do you trust me?"
Shernise: "I trust you uncle."

Given the go-ahead, i went ahead and kissed Shernise on her lips. Oh those sweet and soft lips. Shernise was obviously inexperienced, but she tried her best to reciprocate. I went on to feel my hand down her smooth long legs. As i caressed her inner thighs, Shernise legs kept thrashing around.

Me: "Relax Shernise...relax"
Shernise: "Haha sorry uncle, very ticklish."

Heck i haven't even got to the fun part. As i caress up into her light blue fbt-shorts, i placed my hand into her panties and feel around her hairless mound. It just feel so soft and she was slightly wet. I started rubbing her, focusing my time on her clit. Shernise who had never masturbated before was thrown off by the immense pleasure of this sexual feeling. Her body was shaking, and she made the cutest moans i ever heard, much like kittens meowing. Within seconds, her body was arched high up and her first orgasm exploded through her body.

KnowItAll
12-03-2019, 06:40 AM
really enjoy your story ts... it's a nice read... share more soon please...

curiousSG
12-03-2019, 07:24 AM
nice story TS, hope for more to come soon.

bitemee
12-03-2019, 10:18 AM
Tent up :)

Siriusam
12-03-2019, 10:21 AM
stopped reading when u wrote secondary 2 student.. how can anyone get turned on by children..

hamsupter
12-03-2019, 12:11 PM
What a beast you are.

I hope the same thing happens to your daughter(s) in future.

chirpydog
12-03-2019, 04:18 PM
Yes...sicko pedo. Hope the moderator forward yr IP to the authorities...

FirminoNo9
12-03-2019, 04:22 PM
So very nice story. Thanks and hope to read more.

examresult
12-03-2019, 04:33 PM
Very fantastic story, camping here for more.

hounian128
12-03-2019, 04:45 PM
Very good imagination!

SingAir
12-03-2019, 05:22 PM
Nice story, hoping for more.

Truthful
13-03-2019, 07:14 AM
like your story alot TS! please do continue sharing. :)

Ahtor69
13-03-2019, 08:23 AM
I came to camp here for more

buisong
13-03-2019, 10:35 AM
Interesting story!

rotaryshooter
13-03-2019, 01:13 PM
this is damn sick man...

I know this is SBF where guys just want to fuck women every single day but to read this...

leave kids alone man. have some integrity. having such thoughts about kids is just wrong. fucking sick.

go write about mother, maid, bro's wife, sister in law, friend's daughter, neighbour's aging mother....so many target! hahaha...but not kids lah. because what goes on in your head might be attempted in real life even if you say no.

I'm no saint myself but to read about raping of kids makes me want to puke my lunch out.

sorry to offend those who support also. to each his own.

insomia
15-03-2019, 09:59 AM
this is damn sick man...

I know this is SBF where guys just want to fuck women every single day but to read this...

leave kids alone man. have some integrity. having such thoughts about kids is just wrong. fucking sick.

go write about mother, maid, bro's wife, sister in law, friend's daughter, neighbour's aging mother....so many target! hahaha...but not kids lah. because what goes on in your head might be attempted in real life even if you say no.

I'm no saint myself but to read about raping of kids makes me want to puke my lunch out.

sorry to offend those who support also. to each his own.

dude you killed the story ok. come on if you gum to read then stay and enjoy the story. btw why take so hard? if you so saint then why still in SBF? come on lah. keep your comment to yourself this is not fb.

rotaryshooter
15-03-2019, 12:59 PM
dude you killed the story ok. come on if you gum to read then stay and enjoy the story. btw why take so hard? if you so saint then why still in SBF? come on lah. keep your comment to yourself this is not fb.

I hope u actually read what I posted. I already said I ain't no saint myself(I know I am in SBF and not FB). and I also said sorry to offend those who like such pedo stories.

I won't be able to kill the story if no one is affected by it. Truth hurts. sorry

passiontea
15-03-2019, 07:32 PM
I would say that this story is to each his own. For me or even TS, we are not a pedo or will target any young girls. But i'm sure many guys in SBF have the kind of unfulfilled childhood sex fantasy when we were all secondary school kids and whenever we see a chio bu in a RGS,CHIJ uniform, basically all girls school, we will wonder what is it like to fuck them etc. Hence, Based on this story, it bring back those memories and fantasy urge.

singleman
15-03-2019, 09:55 PM
Just an own thought. no offence to anyone.

If there is a so-called fetish or fantasy of anything.. one day in real life, when there is such a chance that these fetish or fantasy (e.g. TS fetish or fantasy or imagination, or wadever u call it) can come true, then will you take the chance? that is only we know ourselves at that point of time. remember sometime big head just cannot control small head and end up doing something which we may enjoy or regret. sometime we do things is bcos it all start with a thought in our mind..

insomia
16-03-2019, 06:18 AM
I hope u actually read what I posted. I already said I ain't no saint myself(I know I am in SBF and not FB). and I also said sorry to offend those who like such pedo stories.

I won't be able to kill the story if no one is affected by it. Truth hurts. sorry

LOL your truth does not hurt at all. Just that if you are no saint then why you come in here to read the story then tell ah gong ah ma reasons right? If you saw the topic posted by TS- my tuition student, Sheryl why you click and came in to read then? alamak This is SBF lah everyone have fantasy and this earth is still round. There are still people going to 3rd world to look for teenagers. If you read the story for underage around if you think you dont like it- then please walk away from the majority here loh. Why still throw in 5 cents comment and want to act saint. aiyoh why now samsters like you one hor. Make love not make war.

WalaoCrap
18-03-2019, 04:30 AM
Insomia Bro, please continue with the story. I hardly comment on threads and I feel that this is a good thread to continue. Support.