PDA

View Full Version : Bing Bing, another horny MILF who can squirt

Pages : 1 2 [3]

walabis
11-10-2008, 12:21 PM
Bing Bing is coming back tomorrow. Those who want to try or RTF her can try calling her.

kukumalu
11-10-2008, 12:36 PM
Bing Bing is coming back tomorrow. Those who want to try or RTF her can try calling her.

Wah GREAT NEWS!! Tot she go and not coming back dat fast.
Er...same contact number??

walabis
11-10-2008, 11:39 PM
Wah GREAT NEWS!! Tot she go and not coming back dat fast.
Er...same contact number??
she just went back to settle her personnel things. She on work permit now. I dun know which you have, it's the same if you got it from me 3 months ago.

shagbeng
12-10-2008, 12:01 AM
any bro dun mind sharing bing bing contact wit me? jus a newbie here...thanx alot :)

walabis
12-10-2008, 12:34 PM
any bro dun mind sharing bing bing contact wit me? jus a newbie here...thanx alot :)

ok . you got a pm.

LickYrPussy
12-10-2008, 02:13 PM
Can I have Bng Bing's mobile number please? Thanks. :)

dicky77
12-10-2008, 03:23 PM
Hi to all senior bros here, newbie here would like to try prc milf first time. Any bros can give bing bing contact pls. Tyvm .:)

dicky77
12-10-2008, 03:39 PM
Hi to all senior bros, newbie here would like to try prc milf first time. Any bros can give bing bing hp no.? Tyvm. :)

breaker
13-10-2008, 06:29 AM
Hi to all senior bros, newbie here would like to try prc milf first time. Any bros can give bing bing hp no.? Tyvm. :)

If you want her ctc, you shd pm the TS.

submarinez
13-10-2008, 10:01 AM
Think she has gone back since the 5th... Do read back the previous pages... :)

walabis
13-10-2008, 10:16 AM
Think she has gone back since the 5th... Do read back the previous pages... :)
No. she is back last night

sam88mas
14-10-2008, 06:36 AM
Have a wonderful session with her. I will not post in detail since so many FRs on her buy an eye opener for me saw her squirting power.

EmperorLiang
14-10-2008, 10:13 PM
Thanks for the contact TS,

Was stressed by my work and decide to call up bingbing. Book a appointment and proceed to destination and wait for her arrival. *knock knock* woo... has a good figure and quite nice look at first sight.. proceed to bathing session individually.. aw... wonder is it my stress that cause my kuku from not marikita... *sob* but surprisingly, her touch and her tender kiss make my little buddy alive! Mai tu liao, my hands started to play around the grassland, suddenly, unknowingly, accidentally my fingers slippery slipped into the "fountain of youth".. woa... so slippery and watery.. slowly three fingers of mine was drown inside already.. mine fingers trying to crawl further inside but was unable to as the slippery juz slided my fingers out.. mai give up, go in again.. crawl crawl, out, crawl out.. omg.. fountain's burst me out~ damn it.. buay tahan, let my kuku jiao take over crawling in.. in out, in out, again.. burst me out slightly, aw... canot always let her burst me out, i thrust and burst inside too~ woo... now finally i regain back to life~ :p :D

Looks : 6.5/10
Boobs : 7/10
BJ : 7/10
GFE : 8/10
FJ : 10/10 (Burst twice)
Dmg : 60 + 40 (tips) + 20

lsecretl
14-10-2008, 11:06 PM
No. she is back last night

!! RTF RTF RTF RTF !!
:p:p:p:p

william Koh
16-10-2008, 09:36 AM
I have a great RTF session with her 2 days ago. She said she went back to China for some paper issue on her permit here. Enjoy her squirting skill and the FJ.

zerosg
18-10-2008, 12:39 PM
any bro dun mind sharing bing bing contact wit me?...thanx alot

walabis
19-10-2008, 10:42 PM
Hi to all senior bros here, newbie here would like to try prc milf first time. Any bros can give bing bing contact pls. Tyvm .:)

any bro dun mind sharing bing bing contact wit me?...thanx alot

ok. you got pm.

walabis
20-10-2008, 10:48 PM
Sorry for those who try to contact bing bing for the last 2 to 3 days but unable as she switched off her HP bcos she was down with high fever. Hope she getting well soon and will update you guy once she recover.

Oohtique
20-10-2008, 11:23 PM
Hope BB recover fast & well soon to serve our samsters again.

Jeremy668
20-10-2008, 11:33 PM
Can PM me her contact? Will provide Fr upon the completion of her service. Thanks

acez83
20-10-2008, 11:42 PM
when she recover her fever , then u pass me her contact ty a lot bro

walabis
22-10-2008, 10:26 PM
Bing Bing has recovered yesterday and ready tomorrow whoever wanted to look for her.

dreadlord
24-10-2008, 12:35 PM
Met this squirting MILF yesterday afternoon. Cut story short meet her in H81. First look quite ok(don't expect too much for a 35yr old lady). She was very chatty keep on talking about sun, sand and sea... Action start after we both had our shower(separately), i made the first move as i was hoping to see the musical fountain. I sink 2 fingers into her lovehole with just 3-4 mins of fingering she was shouting very tickerish and about to cum, this motivate me to finger harder. Shortly i see the fountain spraying water out and some kena my face. She then put on rain coat for me for BJ(as she is still having flu cap on BJ is better), while she BJ me i continue to finger her, just minutes she cum and cum again had forgotten to count how many times she cum. She said she was dying, without waiting for her to recover i insert my dick in and hump her hard. While pumping she was still spraying water out, i keep pumping her hard and waiting for the right moment while she was spraying her magic water i also shoot my army out in her(with cap of coz). We lay still for quite a while to recover, then tcc for awhile then she went for shower. I was thinking to myself ho say next round liao so i went to wash up also but when i came out she was dressing up already!!!:mad: WTF it was said to be 2 shots but now i am getting only 1! And when i pass her $70 bucks she said $80! lanlan i pass her another $10 more then she left the room.

Looks : 5/10
Boobs : 7/10(perky with dark nipples)
BJ : 4/10(just so-so don't feel anything)
GFE : 6/10
FJ : 6/10
Dmg : $80(1 shot)+$20 rm+$2 cap=$102 together just to watch fountain...