PDA

View Full Version : SYT in balestier ( no thread on this outlet )

waitforme
29-06-2007, 07:47 PM
chance upon this TN in balestier and went in to check it out. saw 2 syt sitting there playing 'ba de zu' ask how much for the massage and was told $30. paid and was led into the room by 1 of the syt by the name of QiQi. she also brought me a cup of chinese tea.During the massage we did some chit chatting and found out she's from Chong Qing and only 20 years old. after massaging my back for around 30mins she started to tickle my 2 nuts and rod from behind and soon my little bro was awaking! me turn around and she pop the golden question, i agree on the full job and she went out to get her barang barang. gave me a catbath with the chinese tea in her mouth before starting to do a GREAT BBBJon me. her sucktion was dam good i almost did a cim! quickly ask to cap me and carry on with the FJ, dam she was tight below and after afew s+++es i cum:( hug me like a BF and let me rest for awhile before handling me a new towel to go shower. really gave me a good impression on her. dress up paid her $100 and left. on the way out i ask her how many girls are there she told me 5. will go back soon to check out the rest of the girls and the other shorter SYT soon.:)

csanhow
29-06-2007, 08:03 PM
There are several TN in Balestier. Which one u referring bro? Don't mind pm or describe more abt the location. Thanks.

csanhow
29-06-2007, 08:28 PM
yo bro describe more abt the location please..

Gullwing
29-06-2007, 08:55 PM
in her mouth before starting to do a GREAT BBBJon me. her sucktion was dam good i almost did a cim! :)
Bro care to share the location? thxs:)

binbin81
29-06-2007, 11:27 PM
thanks for sharing ..pls specify somewhere near which area by private message.

~|@|~
30-06-2007, 01:06 AM
sounds good bro. do i qualify for the location? ;)

HCMAN
30-06-2007, 02:52 AM
location where
pmme please

chance upon this TN in balestier and went in to check it out. saw 2 syt sitting there playing 'ba de zu' ask how much for the massage and was told $30. paid and was led into the room by 1 of the syt by the name of QiQi. she also brought me a cup of chinese tea.During the massage we did some chit chatting and found out she's from Chong Qing and only 20 years old. after massaging my back for around 30mins she started to tickle my 2 nuts and rod from behind and soon my little bro was awaking! me turn around and she pop the golden question, i agree on the full job and she went out to get her barang barang. gave me a catbath with the chinese tea in her mouth before starting to do a GREAT BBBJon me. her sucktion was dam good i almost did a cim! quickly ask to cap me and carry on with the FJ, dam she was tight below and after afew s+++es i cum:( hug me like a BF and let me rest for awhile before handling me a new towel to go shower. really gave me a good impression on her. dress up paid her $100 and left. on the way out i ask her how many girls are there she told me 5. will go back soon to check out the rest of the girls and the other shorter SYT soon.:)

waitforme
30-06-2007, 01:10 PM
i have reply to most of the pms who ask for the place, hope you guys will enjoy the SYT like i did, will give more info when i check the place out again after i collect GST $. :)

4_king
30-06-2007, 01:56 PM
Dear Bro,
Appreciate if you could PM me the address. Will FR later and share experience.:D

racercool
30-06-2007, 02:49 PM
Hi bro, I am new, can share with me the location? Can PM me?

blowme999
30-06-2007, 04:43 PM
Can someone PM me the name and address of this place? tks!

GodHand
30-06-2007, 07:01 PM
Hi Bro
Can Pm the place and location

GodHand

Gullwing
30-06-2007, 07:55 PM
thanks to the thread starter's info i went to this outlet to check it out. was there early and found them doing area cleaning. the outlet's setup is quite nice and well done up. i asK is QiQi working and someone went behind to call as was told she was hanging out the towel to dry. was lead into a rm with a high bed while waiting for her. in came a Slim syt with a glass of hot chinese tea and say ni how.hmm not to bad looking ( my cup of tea type ) pass me a towel and show me the way to the shower. wash up and then put my head into the 'hole' i meant the hole on the bed. not too bad for someone her size as her massage was not that bad. by the time she reach my butt she starts her marble playing game which was nice as my lifted my butt higher and higher. cant take it anymore and i flip over. she ask me what else do i need? i told her i needed her. went out to get her stuff and came back to get into her birthday suit. what i like most is the way she use water in her mouth to catbath me ( sorry to say i dont really chiong that much so i still green so never kena this before ) her BBBJ is good like what bro waitforme says. told her to start the real action and she use her mouth to put the cap on me and mount on top of me. as she is the light weight type her cowgirl riding was siong and i couldnt hold much longer i unloaded. she ask me how was the bonk and did i feel good i can only say yes. she's a really fun loving girl.
paid her $100 for her service as i have already paid the entrance fee ($30)
thxs to bro waitforme and i have up your points for sharing the good lobang:)

dingguagua
30-06-2007, 08:35 PM
I go Balestier very often.

Is thisTN near a 7-11 or near the Singapore Pool :p

Thanks@

Regaine
30-06-2007, 09:15 PM
Bro mind sharing the location with me? Thanks. :)

ops.bravo
01-07-2007, 01:42 AM
hi bro, pls pm me the add.thanks

megatop
01-07-2007, 02:11 AM
Can you PM the location to me, pl? Am quite familiar w Balestier; this sounds new to me.

waitforme
01-07-2007, 03:08 PM
I go Balestier very often.

Is thisTN near a 7-11 or near the Singapore Pool :p

Thanks@No. its not :)

Ting_Ge
01-07-2007, 05:13 PM
No. its not :)

pm me can??

gforce_ti
02-07-2007, 12:23 AM
can pm me too. :)
No. its not :)

waitforme
02-07-2007, 12:40 AM
most of the pm replied:) tolomo will go try the 2nd syt:)

Ting_Ge
02-07-2007, 12:12 PM

u rite....more alight sillypore.......

thanks for the pm.....it really a gem place

gortaizimo99
02-07-2007, 02:30 PM

Bro...can PM me the details? Thanks!!!

hornyclown
02-07-2007, 06:01 PM
can pm me the location?
i stay around balestier there only. Thank you :o

GodHand
02-07-2007, 06:11 PM
Hi Bro
Can pm me the address. Thanks

GodHand

梁宽大師兄
02-07-2007, 09:12 PM
with the info given by bro waitforme i make my way down to the place.greeted by a syt and i ask if she's QiQi and she said no her name is Xue Er. QiQi is working she said if i would like have a cup of tea while waiting for QiQi. this Xue Er looks very fair and got the kind of japanese doll look and i told myself why not try her out? i told her i will have her to massage me. paid the $30 ent fee and was lead to a rm with a high bed and a low bed as the rm was very big. 1 thing i notice bout this Xue Er is that she seem the very shy type like she dont belong there. went to wash up and took the low bed as i was looking forward to bonk her. her massage was really soft and i meant soft like caressing a baby feeling. Siong is the word! to cut the story short i had a hj from her as she said she dont feel easy doing it with someone whom she just met for under an hour:( the good part is that her nipples are pink i dare say seldom use as i felt she was abit like shivering when i touch her! hmm good, i shall return to get to know her better so i can bonk her! ( her kawaii looks and pink nipple ) makes her a bonking target i must hit!!!
thanks to bro waitforme for this nice place to chiong:)

blue_swatch
02-07-2007, 09:48 PM
Getting hot in here :)

Lauteko
03-07-2007, 08:00 AM
Xue Er looks very fair and got the kind of japanese doll look and i told myself why not try her out? i told her i will have her to massage me..... the good part is that her nipples are pink ( her kawaii looks and pink nipple ) makes her a bonking target i must hit!!!
thanks to bro waitforme for this nice place to chiong:)

Wow, pink nipples... die die must try.

waitforme
03-07-2007, 02:03 PM
Getting hot in here老師 you are here too! no wonder it's getting hot here:)

teapot
03-07-2007, 07:11 PM
sounds like a good joint to try, would be nice if i'm given a chance to try:) have pm you bro waitforme.

bonkers69
03-07-2007, 10:20 PM
ya , it's getting hot and my pocket burning fast leh....:D
is it inside BP huh ?........pm me leh . kam sia:)

formidable
03-07-2007, 10:27 PM
can i know the location too? Thanks

blue_swatch
03-07-2007, 11:12 PM
老師 you are here too! no wonder it's getting hot here:)

Wah u remember me from my posting so so long ago :eek:

waitforme
04-07-2007, 12:13 AM
Wah u remember me from my posting so so long ago
that's because i miss ah hong mah:)

devilboy1978(2)
04-07-2007, 04:14 AM
brothers who had visited tis place,can pm me d actual location..i kw there a few massage parlours at balestier..

harbour77
04-07-2007, 09:55 AM
Can pm me the location too? Thanks a lot.. :p

Cheunn Jai
04-07-2007, 12:53 PM
Thank you
I went
I choose
Short one
kena massage
Had fun
I paid
I left
I siong
:) :D

waitforme
04-07-2007, 03:04 PM
I paid
I left
I siong

HaHa must say this is a dif way of writing a FR:) good!

Buzzer898
04-07-2007, 03:34 PM

bro can pm me the location?? thanks.

Cheunn Jai
04-07-2007, 05:50 PM
That's all I can say becos can't describe the way she so innocently mo sha with no evil intentions but yet when her delicate hands just smoothly flow over you thighs and body like very very fine sands through a sieve

waitforme
04-07-2007, 06:33 PM
That's all I can say becos can't describe the way she so innocently mo sha with no evil intentions but yet when her delicate hands just smoothly flow over you thighs and body like very very fine sands through a sieve
haha i know what you meant:)

suspectedwildgu
04-07-2007, 07:54 PM
Thanks bro waitforme for the direction. I've went to this place twice in the same week. This is the great place to visit. I had Shuet Er for the 1st round. She is very new in this industry. I had only HJ form her and she still feel uncomfortable to do FJ yet.

Her FR point is below;

Look : 8/10 (Very syt to me)
Skin : Fair
Body : 7/10
Boos : Very attractive at least 34C
Attitude: 7/10
HJ : Inexperience but willing to learn.

My 2nd round is with QiQi. She is better in massage skill and experience but her look is noy as good as Shuet Er.

Her FR point is below;

Look : 6/10
Body : 6/10
Boos : 33B
HJ : Hand on the small brother and mouth on my nipple

SWG:D

Fuji_12345678
04-07-2007, 07:55 PM
Firstly, thanks to bro waitforme for the direction and as promise this is the FR when i visited today.
Upon entering saw 3 SYTs sitting at the sofa and i sit on the chair and looking at the 3 SYTs wondering who to choose.... 1 SYT stand up and went to fetch me a drink and upon returning..... i told her to massage for me.
Led me to the end of the passage way and into the biggest room.. with 1 high and 1 low queen size bed. Ask her name and she answer shyly... Xue Er. As mentioned by bro, she dun seems to belong there..... Bro, u r absolutely rite.. So shy and timid and at times appear helpless....massage is soft. She admit that she dun knw as she does not hv any training b4 coming here.
Told her to stop d massage and we TCSS...trying to break the ice.. bt then she still veri shy leh... To end the session.. hv hj from her and the best part is when stripping her top..best part is her pink nipple...moreover look so fresh....
Wash up, pay her and got her contact to tell her that i'll be back..
Xue Er told me few more girls will be coming.. probably nx week..

Tks to bro Waitforme for this nice place and will pm u contact of Xue Er.

zinedine zidane
04-07-2007, 08:02 PM
bro..can share xue er?? i'm a newbie here..i will do a FR after dat.

saxC22
04-07-2007, 08:07 PM
Hi, I'm new here. Can pls share (PM) the location??:)

waitforme
05-07-2007, 01:53 AM
I've went to this place twice in the same week.I had Shuet Er for the 1st round. She is very new in this industry. I had only HJ form her and she still feel uncomfortable to do FJ yet.

Her FR point is below;

Look : 8/10 (Very syt to me)
Body : 7/10
Boos : Very attractive at least 34C
HJ : Inexperience but willing to learn.

My 2nd round is with QiQi. She is better in massage skill and experience but her look is noy as good as Shuet Er.

Her FR point is below;

Look : 6/10
Body : 6/10
Boos : 33B
HJ : Hand on the small brother and mouth on my nipple

Wa you went 2 times already! good to hear you enjoy yourself:)

Ask her name and she answer shyly... Xue Er. As mentioned by bro, she dun seems to belong there..... Bro, u r absolutely rite.. So shy and timid and at times appear helpless....massage is soft. She admit that she dun knw as she does not hv any training b4 coming here.
hv hj from her and the best part is when stripping her top..best part is her pink nipple...moreover look so fresh....

Tks to bro Waitforme for this nice place and will pm u contact of Xue Er.
thxs for Xue Er's # and looks like she is getting very popular there with the bro here:)

diamondo
05-07-2007, 09:02 AM
I would like to thank Bro. Waitforme for passing on the location. Was horny yesterday afternoon and decided to try out the place after work. The entrance to the shop was kind of dark but once used to the low lighting, it is very cosy.

Asked the lady at the counter for QiQi but QiQi was busy with another customer and only available after half an hour. Was told that Xue Er was available. Since I was in a hurry (need to pick up OC) I went along with Xue Er. We went to the large room at the end and started the massage.

Must admit that her massage is the playful kind. Not much skill. She kept apologising that she is new here, having just arrived a couple of days ago.
Hopefully, her skills will improve after after more training by Bros.

After about 20 mins I turned over and we negotiated on the specials. She is shy and not comfortable with FJ or BJ. So end up doing only HJ. Even then she kept asking me whether she was stroking my Didi in the correct manner. I had to show her how to stroke and play to make the Didi high.

As mentioned by other bros. she has a pair of very beautiful breasts. Absolutely shapely and very nice to cup and suck and very nice pinkish nipples (like a vrigin). Overall I enjoyed my session, but will try QiQi at the next session.

Below are the Stats.

Face:7/10
Body: 7.5/10
Boobs: 8/10 (pink nipples) absolute pleasure to suck.
Massage: 3/10
HJ:5/10
Damage:$50 + $30

saxC22
05-07-2007, 10:26 AM
chance upon this TN in balestier and went in to check it out. saw 2 syt sitting there playing 'ba de zu' ask how much for the massage and was told $30.

Halo bro, can PM me to share the location? Thnks in advance.:)

waitforme
05-07-2007, 01:21 PM
As mentioned by other bros. she has a pair of very beautiful breasts. Absolutely shapely and very nice to cup and suck and very nice pinkish nipples (like a vrigin). Overall I enjoyed my session, but will try QiQi at the next session.
Below are the Stats.if i remember correctly QiQi got 8 more days before you goes home. i'm going to miss her BBBJ:(

goofy1128
05-07-2007, 01:43 PM
Thanks Waitforme for passing the contact no. Saw a few TNs nearby. Luckly manage to find the location as I have called earlier for location. Went up and was followed by a petite pretty SYT who was returning carrying some food. Entered and found place quite well docorated. Saw another taller SYT sitting on the sofa. Found out she is Xur-er later. Selected the petite pretty SYT who was very friendly. Here is short report.

Name: Mei Mei
Origin: Chong Cheng
Looks: 7.5/10 Sweet and Pretty (sucker for looks)
Ht: 1.5+
Massage: Soft and Inexperience (as only a few days on the job training)
Attitute: 8/10 friendly and out to please (she ask whether want a change when commeted on her soft massage skills. )
Boobs: Not sure. Maybe 32
HJ: 6/10
Frenching: 6/10 (did not like probably too heaty)
Overall: 7/10 (not for brother who like pure massage)
Damage: 30+50 (HJ) + tips
RTF: Yes. To try Xur-er

william123
05-07-2007, 01:51 PM
if i remember correctly QiQi got 8 more days before you goes home. i'm going to miss her BBBJ:(

hi bro,

Can you pm me the location ?

tks/brgds

waitforme
05-07-2007, 02:37 PM
Went up and was followed by a petite pretty SYT who was returning carrying some food. Entered and found place quite well docorated. .

Name: Mei Mei
Origin: Chong Cheng
Looks: 7.5/10 Sweet and Pretty (sucker for looks)
Ht: 1.5+

I thought mei mei only 1.4+ haha just kiddy:D

ace7788
05-07-2007, 03:42 PM
I thought mei mei only 1.4+ haha just kiddy:D

She is indeed very short. But, not 1.4m lah... :D

waitforme
05-07-2007, 03:49 PM
She is indeed very short. But, not 1.4m lah... haha you also try her ? she got another name call 'xiao bu den':D

waitforme
05-07-2007, 03:58 PM
On the way out saw a lady in black siting at the counter with a mix breed type of look - Maggie Q from Die Hard 4?. Must be Xuer Er so that would be the next target although she does not do FJ.She does if you likes you and only after she gets to know you better, to cum to think of it Xue Er do looks abit like Maggie:)

ace7788
05-07-2007, 04:46 PM
haha you also try her ? she got another name call 'xiao bu den':D

Yes. I know her nickname.

I tried QiQi that day not this Xiao Bu Dian.

Will rtf next week when the new girls arrive (as announced :p )

love_duo_duo
05-07-2007, 05:36 PM
yo bro can share e location with me? this place looks like a must go.. thanx!

kiddy
05-07-2007, 06:09 PM
bros...can pm the location?

ace_7676
05-07-2007, 07:04 PM
can pm me the location pls? thanks! :)

Earlyriser
06-07-2007, 09:42 AM
if i remember correctly QiQi got 8 more days before you goes home. i'm going to miss her BBBJ:(

Bro. can pm me location pls. thx .

GodHand
06-07-2007, 10:05 AM
Hi Bro Fuji_12345678

Can pm me the location. Thanks

Godhand

addictedoldman
06-07-2007, 10:41 AM
mind pm the new lobang, getting very bored with lily. everytime i go she will serve me, too familiar paiseh to reject.:(

cutemon
06-07-2007, 10:55 AM
Hi Bro Waitforme can PM me the location..Thanks in advance :D ....

mansee77
06-07-2007, 11:39 AM
She does if you likes you and only after she gets to know you better, to cum to think of it Xue Er do looks abit like Maggie:)

1st, I must thank bro waitforme for the contact :)

make a booking for xue er at 5.30 and had no problem locating the place as i'd check the online street directory b4 leaving.
she was pleasantly surprised when i gave her some cream puff and had to ask me me twice, "is it for me "

so i sat ton the sofa and got her to start eating n we broke the ice pretty fast.
she's 22, from chong qing and went to the university but did not complete her degree. she studied japanese also n we manage to converse in some simple jap.
her height shd be close to 1.6 and when i carried her to guess her weight, got it right when i said 52kg.

as what some bros said, she's really new n shy when we went to the last room ( the biggest with matress on the floor )
she said her da jie has not taught her how to massage yet, so i offered to teach her instead. despite breaking the ice already, she's still very shy when i started to do my demonstration on her.
at many places that i touch, u can feel her goose pimple coming out automatically.
kiss her ear as well as neck b4 proceeding to the pink nipple.
from her expression, u can tell that she's enjoying it but initially still tried to put up some resistant until i told her that i'll stop right away if she's not feeling " nice " and when i asked how's she feeling, she keep saying : bu zhi dao "
this go on for about 15 mins and can tell that she's getting really high.
but when i move my hand to her clitoris, she started blocking again.
i move a little lower n feel the the vagina is now really reaaly wet....
i did not proced to make her climax as can tell that she's still not comfortable with the massage down there...

overall a nice experience like going back to the young days n doing it with yr gf.
btw she only lost her virginity last yr to her bf in china when she was 21...

thanks to bro waitfor me again

mangosteen88
06-07-2007, 12:51 PM
Hi. I am new here. Please pm me the location. Thanks.. :)

Fuji_12345678
06-07-2007, 09:44 PM
Hi to bro Godhand and other bros who pm me asking for direction.

Would like to stick to the rules and respect snr bro waitforme the threadstarter of not giving the contact away. Pls ask snr bro waitforme.

rgds

my23
07-07-2007, 01:28 AM
bro waitforme, can pm me the location?

Tx!

wing
07-07-2007, 07:47 AM
went there last night but front door was lock. gone another good joint???:(

goofy1128
07-07-2007, 10:22 PM
Ya, it was locked last night. Had to go to nearby TN for a good massage. Called no but noboby pick up. Hope it is not closed so soon. Any body have any latest new on the joint.

WildatHeart
08-07-2007, 01:24 PM
Hi Bro,
I know I am new.. but can pm me the loc..? thanks..

ezez11
08-07-2007, 06:33 PM
Ya, it was locked last night. Had to go to nearby TN for a good massage. Called no but noboby pick up. Hope it is not closed so soon. Any body have any latest new on the joint.

any bro has update.

waitforme
08-07-2007, 07:19 PM
went there last night but front door was lock
Gone case :(
Any body have any latest new on the joint.same answer as the above

any bro has update.Same answer as the above above:(
Those bros who have the mei mei's hp can call them direct. they told me they will leave on this coming wed 11/07/07

blue_swatch
08-07-2007, 11:48 PM
Gone case :(
same answer as the above

Same answer as the above above
Those bros who have the mei mei's hp can call them direct. they told me they will leave on this coming wed 11/07/07

Damn! And i didnt even have chance to go down yet!!! :(

waitforme
10-07-2007, 12:36 PM
SYT in balestier ( no... 08-07-2007 08:14 PM where got SYT? Talk cock Well so many bro here had went there to see and try out the SYTs and yet i kena zapfor giving out this lobang! if that's the case then the zapper who zap me 3 points i can only say thank you for telling me in another way if got lobang better keep for myself.:(

mark_07
10-07-2007, 12:44 PM
didn't have a chance to perform..
:(

mansee77
10-07-2007, 05:19 PM
any bro has update.

All bros,

Xue Er just called me to say there was a raid on 5 July and she was caught.
She'll be leaving spore tomorrow an will not be back for 1 year as it's a requirement by immigration.
Its a real pity as she's such a sweet girl.

:)

mansee77
10-07-2007, 05:28 PM
All bros,

She'll be leaving spore tomorrow an will not be back for 1 year as it's a requirement by immigration.

I just ta-boleh tahan after making the post n called xue er if i can rush over to have her 1 last time b4 she leaves.
she said that the shop is closed by police n as my time is shor ( i had another appointment ) so make an arrangement to pick her for lunch, then go to hotel 81 b4 sending her to the airport for for 7pm flight.
if u guys are interested i can post again when she's back after 1 year

GodsendSYT
10-07-2007, 06:51 PM
SYT in balestier ( no... 08-07-2007 08:14 PM where got SYT? Talk cock Well so many bro here had went there to see and try out the SYTs and yet i kena zapfor giving out this lobang! if that's the case then the zapper who zap me 3 points i can only say thank you for telling me in another way if got lobang better keep for myself.:(

Well.. after trying out the place with my friend, I'll say they are not really SYT.. but they are young though.. Look, the most is 6/10.

But to zap u for sharing is really a bit over the board..

ezez11
10-07-2007, 08:27 PM
All bros,

what a pity, a joint is gone and a sweet is gone. one year too long, things change so fast.
thanks for the update.

blue_swatch
10-07-2007, 10:01 PM
Sian, i should have gone for xueer when i could, delay just 2 days, gone leow :(

waitforme
12-07-2007, 07:27 PM
Sian, i should have gone for xueer when i could, delay just 2 days, gone leow Arrr someone did said early bird catches the worm, late bird gets to keep the sperm haha. too bad they are gone so fast:(

blue_swatch
12-07-2007, 11:29 PM
Arrr someone did said early bird catches the worm, late bird gets to keep the sperm haha. too bad they are gone so fast:(

now sperm also no have :(

ace7788
13-07-2007, 09:46 AM
Arrr someone did said early bird catches the worm, late bird gets to keep the sperm haha. too bad they are gone so fast:(

might be true :p

But this TN got raid pretty fast. Quite unusual.

Hope to see new TNs coming up soon.

SilviaS13
13-07-2007, 10:02 AM
wah lao eh.... pity kena raid so fast.i just came back from overseas looking for pink nipples and virginwannabethatdunwanabefuck and fuck her but she have to leave zzzz.
mansee so how did u get to poke her at hotel81 b4 she left?

waitforme dun stop sharing i up u back ur 3 points.

yongs
14-07-2007, 06:29 PM
hi bro,

Can you pm me the location ?

thank

bonkers69
02-08-2007, 08:51 PM
They are back..........:D same location , diff joint name....check it out.

Fuji_12345678
02-08-2007, 08:58 PM

Hi bro bonkers69,
Thanks for the info........will check it out.

blue_swatch
02-08-2007, 09:12 PM

same girls? If yes mai tu leow :D

bonkers69
02-08-2007, 09:52 PM
same girls? If yes mai tu leow :D

dun know leh...pass by but didnt go in:)

blue_swatch
02-08-2007, 10:00 PM
dun know leh...pass by but didnt go in:)

haha, i think those kanna caught already go back leow. Probably new batch of girls :D

Booker
05-08-2007, 12:15 PM
Bros.. had checked that place out, girls are different. No more the syt... now manning the fort there are the nsyt...