PDA

View Full Version : anyone can recommend syt ml who speaks english?

crazy86lover
04-03-2019, 01:17 AM
I used to go this particular malaysian ml and she was one of the best i have ever tried. Unfortunately, she has retired so now have been searching for new regular ml to go to. Certain places has really unreasonable offers and the contacts i have been given are all milfs. Anyone who has recommendations of a syt ml who speaks english, willing to trade with one of my contacts.

FiveCees
04-03-2019, 04:11 PM
I used to go this particular malaysian ml and she was one of the best i have ever tried. Unfortunately, she has retired so now have been searching for new regular ml to go to. Certain places has really unreasonable offers and the contacts i have been given are all milfs. Anyone who has recommendations of a syt ml who speaks chinese, willing to trade with one of my contacts.

got sg ml - so confirm speak English. between syt and milf. If you have wechat you can add. all in price is reasonable also for local ml

testboy
05-03-2019, 12:09 AM
Bro Fivecees, can share contact? Thanks

crazy86lover
05-03-2019, 04:18 AM
got sg ml - so confirm speak English. between syt and milf. If you have wechat you can add. all in price is reasonable also for local ml

Bro if you willing mind pm me and share contact? Willing to trade with mine

Dionaw
05-03-2019, 04:41 AM

Can pm me bro

applegmarket
05-03-2019, 05:47 AM
Pls care and share. Thanks

Mamaji
05-03-2019, 02:34 PM
Bro care share contact?

happie_la_la
08-03-2019, 09:17 AM
Can share?

sladang
08-03-2019, 12:56 PM
I used to go this particular malaysian ml and she was one of the best i have ever tried. Unfortunately, she has retired so now have been searching for new regular ml to go to. Certain places has really unreasonable offers and the contacts i have been given are all milfs. Anyone who has recommendations of a syt ml who speaks chinese, willing to trade with one of my contacts.

Re: anyone can recommend syt ml who speaks english?

syt who speaks english or chinese?

fmylife
08-03-2019, 01:26 PM

Bro I have a contact just came back and start work Liao. SYT. Speak I don't know what you want but a bit English and Chinese. Hahaha. Interested PM me ba.

crazy86lover
10-03-2019, 06:58 PM
Re: anyone can recommend syt ml who speaks english?

syt who speaks english or chinese?

Ps bro typo hahah speaks english