PDA

View Full Version : What is your Average KTV Bill? For Discussion...

ops.bravo
28-06-2007, 04:55 PM
To all the season cheongsters out there, saw that some of you cheong like few times a week. I have a few questions perhaps some of you can help answer.
1. What is the average group size you go cheong with?
2. What is the average bill per pax per session ( assuming normal cheong w/o excessive drinking)
3. How abt sustainability? ( especially if you are on your on.understand that some, like my fren, itz part of work. i.e entertaining clients)

Any advice and tips?

Planning to do some research and homework and see if cheonging is feasible.

Personally I dont drink and thus far have cheong KTV twice.usually itz bachelor night for my buddies. When come to splitting bill, I dnt mind sharing equally with them coz I am not there for the drink anyway.

Also noted that some you you "activate" each other etc. Do you usually cheong with your clsoe buddy? wouldn't it be wierd if you are in the same room as your buddies and there isn't any privacy,so to speak, for either parties.

For discussion purpose. And experience sharing ;)

Rof|maoxz
28-06-2007, 06:10 PM
For discussion purpose. And experience sharing. ;)

Will your reports get published in any newspaper or magazines in due course? :D

noname123
28-06-2007, 06:12 PM
Will your reports get published in any newspaper or magazines in due course? :D

u long long no tao liang har....hot hot leh...:D

Rof|maoxz
28-06-2007, 06:21 PM
u long long no tao liang har....hot hot leh... :D

Rushing for leeports leh. :o

noname123
28-06-2007, 06:24 PM
Rushing for leeports leh. :o

go lah...why still stay here and rot....looking for ah lee har...:D

Rof|maoxz
28-06-2007, 06:26 PM
go lah...why still stay here and rot....looking for ah lee har... :D

Cannot use this, cannot use that, so rot at orpid lor.

noname123
28-06-2007, 06:28 PM
Cannot use this, cannot use that, so rot at orpid lor.

throw letter lah....no back bone one...pui...:D

Rof|maoxz
28-06-2007, 06:36 PM
throw letter lah....no back bone one...pui... :D

Not like you leh, can get job within weeks. :D

ops.bravo
28-06-2007, 08:44 PM
geez guys, info not very helpful ley:confused:

RaymndTan
01-07-2007, 02:19 PM
....Planning to do some research and homework and see if cheonging is feasible.

......For discussion purpose. And experience sharing
Why don't you gather all the ktvs info here, do some real field work, and write us report ?;)

Cheonging feasible ? It is never feasible for your pocket. The ktv girls are richer than us anytime :cool:

tomvoyeur
01-07-2007, 05:31 PM
Cheonging feasible ? It is never feasible for your pocket. The ktv girls are richer than us anytime

Hahaha......cool observation!!!The KTVs gals can easily earn up to 10k per mth......Think we should all find KTV gals to b our sugar mummies...:D

ops.bravo
01-07-2007, 06:15 PM
still, a man needs some outlets.I know ktv is expensive.so got to make greater use of hard earn money hah.:D

sonic youth
01-07-2007, 06:35 PM
still, a man needs some outlets.I know ktv is expensive.so got to make greater use of hard earn money hah.:D
best to go with 4 other kakis. the $ damage is low but fun-level high.

5 pax is the best to cheong ktv, be it HH or SH. apply to almost all ktv in sillypore too (except havelock joints).

Ethanas
01-07-2007, 08:38 PM
Threadstarter since you have already "cheong" twice, even for bachelor's/ buck's party, you should know the pricing and tipping standards at KTV.

Why do you still need to compile info that you've already know. And yes we do go with close/ known friends, don't want our photo to hit NewPaper anytime soon aye?

You have already structured and answered your own queries. The last question you can answer yourself, if your buddy bonking beside you what would you think? Answer that and you will know how we feel.

Last note, KTV is expensive, thats why only bros with spare cash goes regularly. I personally find it hard to keep going to the cheapest KTV everyday too.

Ethanas

P.S. You collecting the information for which magazine or newpaper ar? Does it pay well? Well enough to support our everyday ktv cheonging?

tomvoyeur
01-07-2007, 09:47 PM
still, a man needs some outlets.I know ktv is expensive.so got to make greater use of hard earn money hah.

I m not a KTV person coz I dun have deep pockets like some of the bros.....With my limited spending power, I derive greater satisfaction drinking in clubs/pubs with frens...If I m alone, I will probably head down for some pubs/clubs with live music....If u just wan some flesh contact with the fairer sex, try standing in front of the DJ console in Movida, u will feel violated when all the babes try to wriggle their way past you LOL....:p

Indignant
01-07-2007, 10:19 PM
i dunno bout u guys... but this thread kind of bo liao leh... :mad:

evo3
01-07-2007, 11:28 PM
This is very subjective it all depends on what yo want and need. Every KTV have their very own std, from a low class KTV to a high class KTV it varies.
So there is no definite dollars and cents on the bills.

ops.bravo
03-07-2007, 08:46 AM
everyon got to start some where. and i tot forum is a place for exchange of info. guess better not try to start threads unless have tons to posts n points to show.

do agree with last bro it subjective.thanks for you +ve input:)

ops.bravo
03-07-2007, 08:52 AM
oh yah. just noticed i got a few more points lesser. to think someone ever cautioned not to get into words of war at same thread. guess in forums, people ish many posts n points win.have the "budget" to criticise n zap pple.

at least ID urself lah

if i keep trash talk like this, my post # will also increase rapidly :D

kidding. dnt flame me. peace peace:p

Indignant
03-07-2007, 08:53 AM
dude... i'm not against u or anything. but then again. ktv bills? wat u wanna discuss? wat is there to discuss? at least in my opinion.

basically it depends on the ktv u go, the girl u sit with, whether she asks u for how much tips and how much u think she is worth and give her eventually. how many frens u go with.

It's totally a subjective and situation-dependant matter. so? u tell me. :confused:

ops.bravo
03-07-2007, 09:25 AM
okie okie.noted all the feedback. guessed my question wasnt specific n i do admit, quite lengthy one with many ???

apologies to all for taking up bytes n time. will learn from here

cheers:cool:

Indignant
03-07-2007, 09:36 AM
no worries... we all learn! :D

bangbangben
03-07-2007, 09:42 AM
damage for Nightclub (KTV)
e.g. "gf(Girlfriend), ex lisbo, ex XTD(=D)"

per bottle is 368 to 398.
mother's allowance is 50.
mother sister's allowance is 50.
per sister allowance is 30-50.

If 3 person normal drinking go, then 398+50+(3*50) = 598. Each about 200

If 5 person super non drinker go, then 398+50+(5*50) = 698. Each about139.60

I did not include waiter and toilet "ah neh" tips as this is individual preference.
Other personal services provided are also not included.

"damage for "budget" (KTV)"
e.g "NSH(North-South Highway), BS(Buay Song), TH(Thailand)"

per bottle ranging from 180 to 270 "HH would be cheaper"
per jug beer ranging from 40 to 60 "but normally is package"
per sister allowance is 10-20.
average beer package is around 70, 140, 170

If 3 person go, then 170+(3*20)=210. Each about 70.

Normally these places, would have more then 1 sister per pax.

ps. Used some Abbreviation to protect other's interest.

suaveguy28
03-07-2007, 11:18 AM
Bro u damn good man.

For me... i go with my kaki to Lisbo.

368 per bottle each mummy 50*2

so total 468 / 6 = 78 plus gal 128...:D cheap

Now...
368*2 cause of the stupid rules.... 2 mummy 100
836 / 6 = 140 :eek: plus gal 190....

damn wont be going liao....

ops.bravo
03-07-2007, 09:04 PM
thanks for the insight bro bangbangben:)