PDA

View Full Version : Geylang Princess - young PRC, Gongli lookalike

phallusman
28-06-2007, 03:42 PM
Met her a couple of week ago. She's about the best I have met so far in my years of roaming the Lorongs of GL. So good that I on her every few days until my wallet almost dry and my spherical reservoirs down there dry as well.

As I haven't been surfing SBF, I din think of helping her get more clients from bros here.

She has got good service attitude, a sense of good customer service and her techniques could match any of the better ones in the neighbourhood there.

Here are my ratings:
Age: 23. Looks very much like a student than a WL with her hair tied up
Face: 8/10 a bit like Gongli
Body: 6/10 bakbak type
Boobs: 9/10 genuine, firm and 35C estimate, boobs alone is worth the damage, IMO.
Height: 1.63 tall, from Haerbin
Weight: 55kg estimate
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 8.5/10
Damage: $80, room and CD your own.
Name: Yalong Gongzhu [nickname la]

She will only service Chinese speaking bros and for a very limited time, visa expiring in like 2 weeks or so. Suitable for those who are tall enough, and like the bakbak type and nice boobs.

And of course, the usual control applies. I will only reply to those who qualify. Just trying to help her make some moolah after covering her trip here.

No-go
28-06-2007, 03:56 PM
bak bak i like! bro u got pm.!

phallusman
28-06-2007, 05:24 PM
Just checked and here is the correction to her figures:

Height : 1.67m
Weight: 56kg - she has lost almost 3kg since she started, as I have bought her some slimming pills and also due to the late nights and hard work.

And in order to make my replies easier, her HP is 9082****.

BTW, I have bought 4D heavily on her number. If I touch, she will be exclusively mine for the rest of her stay in SG. And tonight Toto too. Kekeke.......

phallusman
28-06-2007, 09:57 PM
Just within a few hours, already given her number to 5 bros liao.

And I still haven't checked tonite's Toto yet. I wanna to have a big fat dream tonite and wait till tomoro morn to check. Well, I am not a regular 4D / Toto player. I sort of bought this for her sake as I dun really need that kind of money leh. However, I seem to be getting luckier since the day I met her leh.

gameboy3799
29-06-2007, 04:35 AM
Hi Bro, just PM you :D

No-go
29-06-2007, 09:13 AM
Just within a few hours, already given her number to 5 bros liao.

And I still haven't checked tonite's Toto yet. I wanna to have a big fat dream tonite and wait till tomoro morn to check. Well, I am not a regular 4D / Toto player. I sort of bought this for her sake as I dun really need that kind of money leh. However, I seem to be getting luckier since the day I met her leh.

good luck bro..hope u r 1 of the 6 winners.

Rof|maoxz
29-06-2007, 09:55 AM
Yoz phallusman, this is the one you are talking about? :D

phallusman
29-06-2007, 01:26 PM
good luck bro..hope u r 1 of the 6 winners.

Thanks, bro No-go. Well, not so lucky yet leh. There will always be Hope for the next draw lah.
:)

phallusman
29-06-2007, 01:27 PM
Yoz phallusman, this is the one you are talking about? :D

Yes Sir, Roger, affirmative, over.

phallusman
29-06-2007, 02:00 PM
Out of the blue, I just got this novelty idea. I am thinking of giving those who on her in the next 3days, a special souvenir of her - a professionally taken picture that does justice to her nick - GL Princess. Digital picture that will be yours to keep forever.

3day offer only. Act fast. BTW, I haven't got her permission yet, but I am pretty confident of getting it la. :) :)

Hardyboy
29-06-2007, 05:17 PM
Out of the blue, I just got this novelty idea. I am thinking of giving those who on her in the next 3days, a special souvenir of her - a professionally taken picture that does justice to her nick - GL Princess. Digital picture that will be yours to keep forever.

3day offer only. Act fast. BTW, I haven't got her permission yet, but I am pretty confident of getting it la. :)

Bro Phallusman,

Was thinking of trying her out in the afternoon. So called her. But she told me she can't and will be resting for the next few days. I think her aunty came. So you will have to extend your souvenir-giving period to at least a week :)

phallusman
29-06-2007, 10:01 PM
Bro Phallusman,

Was thinking of trying her out in the afternoon. So called her. But she told me she can't and will be resting for the next few days. I think her aunty came. So you will have to extend your souvenir-giving period to at least a week :)

Yeah, her Big Fat Auntie flew in from PRC this afternoon with a BiG Red No-Entry Sign down there. Unless you wanna your little bro painted in the color of the PRC flag. Hahaha.

I will have to see her everyday these few days or else she would be bored to death in her miserable room. How I wished she could come and stay in my guess room! And I got to think of bringing her to all very different and interesting places in SG.

And needless to say, the special offer has got to be extended la. And we would like to extend it until she leave SG. She will give me the list of bro to send the pic.

I will keep all bros posted when she can start entertaining again. On her behalf, please be patient.

phallusman
30-06-2007, 08:35 PM
One blur newbie PMed me if I were an OKT.

I have been spending, spending and spending. On makan, shopping and a few other stuff and of course, always pay for the service. Well, maybe if she gets enough jobs from bros here, she might invite me for a free service. I dun believe in asking for a free one. Just do her a favour, and not thinking of getting anything in return.

phallusman
01-07-2007, 10:30 AM
You may have noticed that my FR ain't very descriptive of my numerous sessions with her. I do not believe in going in details of what was happening between us behind closed doors. What I can say is that the encounter is beyond expectations. In quality control and quality assurance circles, they call it customer delight - customer more than satisfied with the service or goods, delighted in the sense that you get more than what you expect.

FR from any bro who is delighted with her would be most welcomed here. An independent 3rd party report carries much more weight than my FR. That goes without saying. :cool:

phallusman
01-07-2007, 01:03 PM
Her taryeema has just taken a flight back to her hometown. So, the no-entry sign is lifted liao. This time, it seems to be pretty short leh. Maybe, this is only the appetiser of it. The main-course might come anytime. So, those bros interested better be fast and she's got barely 2 weeks or so left.

BTW, I have lost count of the number of bros to whom the her number was given liao.

phallusman
01-07-2007, 08:18 PM
Someone PMed me to ask why I call her GL Princess.

Well, first of all, she has got the look. Along the street, she simply stands out from the crowd of WL in terms of look. All those who are scantily dress look cheap.

Then, as I got to know her better, found out that she has got a driving licence and got to know about cars. She sets her sights on BMW, Lexus, Ferraris, Porsche. When she's in my 2.4Camry, I thought she hasn't seen the steering control of the sound system. She wasn't impressed at all as she has already seen it in a Lexus. Wahlau leh, I was sibeh paiseh man.

And she would love to wear only branded clothes, shoes and carry a matching handbag. And needless to say, she sets her sights on a Rolex on her left wrist. Sure she has got expensive taste, like that of a Princess. But then, standing in GL is a gross aberration or simply put, an utter mismatch.

But of course, I told her that I could get her a fake Rolex from BKK. Genuine Rolex? Yes, if I touch the top Toto prize. Can buy 7bucks worth of Toto and dream la. Hahahahha....

Hardyboy
01-07-2007, 10:28 PM
Any bros here had experience with this guy below? Always going around asking me for contacts instead of asking from the thread starter.

----

guan wong yee
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0

pls pm gongli contacts,sori if rong,wil fr,tq
hi sir pls,can giv if starter inbox ful?if no dun publish

lacoruna69
01-07-2007, 11:25 PM
Sure she has got expensive taste, like that of a Princess. But then, standing in GL is a gross aberration or simply put, an utter mismatch.

Dun fall into the KC trap. Afterall, she is still an FL.:)

gameboy3799
02-07-2007, 01:34 AM
Her taryeema has just taken a flight back to her hometown. So, the no-entry sign is lifted liao.

Was in GL just now at 11plus, sms her but she said she still resting leh :( Probably try again 2moro..........

phallusman
02-07-2007, 08:01 AM
Thanks bro for the advice. Of course, I never forget that she's a WL la. And I have cheonged enough and seen enough and old enough to have seen it all liao.

This reminds me of what William Shakespeare said, "The world is a stage and we are the mere actors". So just chohee, chohee, chitoh-chitoh or wayang, wayang la. BTW, she looks like Gongli, I would like to be Chow Yuen Fatt. Kekekeke. There is helluva lot of fun playing this game leh.

Anyway, I am too old for this kinda puppy love. She told me that there is one chap who is so crazy for her, but she doesn't like him. She said that that bugger is willing to do almost anything for her. Hahahaha.

phallusman
02-07-2007, 08:05 AM
She just announced that her tayeema, this time the main course has arrived. And it is like an avalanche, unstoppable flow, almost like a deluge. No wonder it is called Tualauchui. Definitely No-Entry for the next few days.

phallusman
02-07-2007, 08:10 AM
Any bros here had experience with this guy below? Always going around asking me for contacts instead of asking from the thread starter.

----

guan wong yee
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0

pls pm gongli contacts,sori if rong,wil fr,tq
hi sir pls,can giv if starter inbox ful?if no dun publish
This guan bugger is pest. Needless to say, he din miss my thread la.

Schenker
02-07-2007, 08:26 AM

3day offer only. Act fast. BTW, I haven't got her permission yet, but I am pretty confident of getting it la. :)

I will definitely miss this Great Singapore Souvenir. Not in singapore lah. :o

phallusman
02-07-2007, 11:25 AM
I will definitely miss this Great Singapore Souvenir. Not in singapore lah. :o

Well, there is something called 2nd Chance when she's back on a student pass. I will specially extend the GSS for you and you only la. :)

phallusman
02-07-2007, 12:53 PM
Another bro asked for her pic and also how much she's like Gongli.

Well, photo will only be given to those who on her. And an FR will be welcomed. And how much she looks like Gongli, that is pretty subjective. From a certain angle, she can really passed off as the real Gongli and I could even say a wee bit better looking.

And then, does it matter so very much that she looks like Gongli? Actually, Gongli looks somewhat haggard and her eyes lack the sparkle of youth as she's at the wrong side of 40 liao.

This GL Princess is young, full of youthful energy and sexciting. However, bros will have to be patient, to wait a few more days before she's available to entertain......

phallusman
03-07-2007, 09:12 AM
I have lost count to how many bros I have given her HP liao. Please be patient - she should be able to entertain bros this coming Fri 6jul.

In the mean time, I set sight on the 5M Toto this coming Thu 5jul. I am gonna to throw in the biggest amount I have ever put in - just for her sake.

phallusman
04-07-2007, 09:22 AM
I am also waiting patiently for the No-entry sign to be lifted. I have made the booking to be the first one and fully paid with tips in advance. :)

gameboy3799
07-07-2007, 05:06 AM
Got an sms from her yesterday night saying she has started work liao after a week off, I'm looking forward to meet her on coming Sunday if she is available ............ :D

phallusman
07-07-2007, 12:38 PM
Got an sms from her yesterday night saying she has started work liao after a week off, I'm looking forward to meet her on coming Sunday if she is available ............ :D
Hey Gameboy, wishing you an enjoyable session with her and please dun forget to write an FR - an FR from an independent party is most welcomed.

phallusman
08-07-2007, 11:28 AM
This morning, reading Tay Yak Keak's article on the 40yrs of NS, I got this word "call sign" which has escaped me, although I have been a signaller during my NS days. Somehow, just simply cannot recall the word earlier.

So, my call sign is "cui-niu" in her HP. You know, these WL would give you all kinds of nicks or call signs unless you're an average Joe and they are at a loss as to what nick to give. She told me that she have never got any difficulties finding a nick for any customer, becos each and every customer has got something particular physically to describe or some proclivity observed during the session.

I was the one who asked her to put cui-niu as my call sign - so that I can bull-shit or even horse-shit her. James Bond got the Licence to Kill; I got the Licence to Horse-shit, kekekeke.

Now, that is real fun telling her all kinds of horse-shit, those glorious days during national service, during my studies overseas, my first love, how I lost my virginity and ad infinitum. Needless to say, I made it more glamorous, more exciting with lots of salt, pepper, chilli padi and even wasabe added.

Looks like I have turned this into more like a Blog than an FR. Hope bros here dun mind reading my "bull".

Rof|maoxz
08-07-2007, 11:49 AM
Looks like I have turned this into more like a Blog than an FR. Hope bros here dun mind reading my "bull".

I'm sure most bros dun mind reading your blog. :D

phallusman
09-07-2007, 10:34 AM

Hey bro lacoruna, many thanks once again for reminding me. I could sense something coming liao as she intends to do some shopping in her last 2days or so. But my call-sign is not Robert leh, but "cui-niu". :D

And as her nick is Princess, and got truely expensive taste, I guess she has set sight on stuff that ranges from $200 to as mucho as $5000. Well, stay tuned la.

cool_n_long66
09-07-2007, 10:42 AM
Power...she got class le!

phallusman
09-07-2007, 11:13 AM
I'm sure most bros dun mind reading your blog. :D

I haven't been writing any blog. But I guess this is also a nice place to write a blog. It has been quite a lot of fun writing this and I hope bros here like to read what I write.

I will reveal more in the next few days......... .......

lacoruna69
09-07-2007, 08:42 PM
How come I don't see FRs from other Bros??

phallusman
09-07-2007, 10:17 PM
How come I don't see FRs from other Bros??
I am also puzzled as to why I dun see any independent FRs. I know that on the average, at least half her customers are repeat RTFs. She can't be that bad or my taste cannot be that bad either. I have tasted all kinds, from as young as 19 to 36, big or small boobs, slim or bakbak body type and so forth.

She is now counting the days to her ROD, which is 14jul, the Bastille Day, also known as the French National Day. After she has left, I will write more to tell all bros about the entire story.

Come to think of it, when I retire, I might wanna to write some of these "cock" stories, just for fun and not really got any intention of publishing it. My "novel" will be in autobiographical form, that is to say in the first person. And needless to say, mostly based on some of the encounters in FL, in TN, etc. Now, what do you bros think? Dunno if my standard is good enough leh. Maybe, I will write a bit more here to gauge the response from bros here first.

Hardyboy
10-07-2007, 12:43 AM
Thanks to bro Phallusman for sharing this contact.

Finally tried her tonight. Called her last week but her big aunty was visiting.

Called her and arranged to meet at hotel lobby. When she arrived, she asked me if she looked ok for me. Although she wasn't quite what I expected (she was a little plumb), I decided to proceed since she was showing signs of great attitude by asking if she was ok for me.

I wasn't disappointed. In the room, we talked a little bit to warm up. She's actually quite a talented girl. She is trained in traditional dance since she was 6 and is also trained in drama. Told me a lot more things, but I don't want to steal the thunder form bro Phallusman, who has much more to tell :) She said Phallusman's photography is very professional! :D

Sex is SOP, but throughout her attitude is top notch! Very accomodating, very polite, and very caring. She also enjoys her sex so it makes the session pleasurable. I give this girl 10/10 for attitude!

dirtyhairy
10-07-2007, 12:58 AM
Yo Bro Phallusman,
despite your glowing reports, the FRs on Ms Gong-Li wannabe seem not forthcoming...and given your talented foto skills, may be you could show one for us to decide if she's as described...like GongLi, and if we should pay her a visit.:p
So how about it?:D

phallusman
10-07-2007, 08:37 AM
Yo Bro Phallusman,
despite your glowing reports, the FRs on Ms Gong-Li wannabe seem not forthcoming...and given your talented foto skills, may be you could show one for us to decide if she's as described...like GongLi, and if we should pay her a visit.:p
So how about it?:D
Hi bro DH, you remind me of Clint Eastwood, the once upon a time Cowboy.

Photo? Well, first of all, I am not sure if I got her permission to post her pic here. I am also not very sure if there could be any adverse consequences too. So, better err on the safe side la.

Actually, one bro arranged to meet her up and then, decided not to go ahead and told her politely and she accepted it gracefully. Anyhow, she has got only a few days left. BTW, I dun get anything at all promoting her.

phallusman
10-07-2007, 08:49 AM
Thanks to bro Phallusman for sharing this contact.

Finally tried her tonight. Called her last week but her big aunty was visiting.

Called her and arranged to meet at hotel lobby. When she arrived, she asked me if she looked ok for me. Although she wasn't quite what I expected (she was a little plumb), I decided to proceed since she was showing signs of great attitude by asking if she was ok for me.

I wasn't disappointed. In the room, we talked a little bit to warm up. She's actually quite a talented girl. She is trained in traditional dance since she was 6 and is also trained in drama. Told me a lot more things, but I don't want to steal the thunder form bro Phallusman, who has much more to tell :) She said Phallusman's photography is very professional! :D

Sex is SOP, but throughout her attitude is top notch! Very accomodating, very polite, and very caring. She also enjoys her sex so it makes the session pleasurable. I give this girl 10/10 for attitude!
Many thanks, Hardy for the FR. Based on your FR, I can confirm that your FR is 99% genuine. No need for me to verify with her.

So, as promised, gimme your email to get the souvenir - the pic. She has lost at least 3kg since I first met her and yet still PLUMP. Remember that she is the bakbak type. So, I guess you prefer her lastest pic, taken last week.

Photography is just a hobby, a pastime, play-play la. Paiseh leh, me still not professional enough.

phallusman
11-07-2007, 09:50 AM
Well, she confirmed that she xiukang today liao. And I have already booked for the farewell bonk too later today.

In our last overnight session, we started off at about 1pm and off we went to Suntec for a romantic Jap lunch, the type with the sushi on the belt and we got a place right at the corner with superlative privacy. I guess those who have on-ed her would have noticed that she loves to sing. After all, she came from a performing art school. So, it is just appropriate that we go for a singing session at the K-Box.

It was so surprising that she said she can sing Canto Pop and wanted to challenge me as I told her that I am almost 100% Cantonese [my late grandpa is from Guangxi]. Now, how can I say I dun wanna to take up the challenge, even though Canto has never been my forte. I only played Canto for my late mum in my car. And I could only read about 9words out of 10 leh. I was wondering if she had worked in Gunagzhou or Shenzhen before. She later told me that there is no kick in learning Mandarin song which are like a piece of cake. She loves to "howlien" quite a bit la. So, she finds it more challenging to learn Canto and Min-nan songs. Her fav are Alan Tam and Andy Lau.

You guess it, I lost more than 100bucks to her, in challenging Canto songs with a Northern Gal. I paiseh lost to her, as an almost 100% Cantonese, lost face, and also that of my ancestors! So, I told her that she muz come back for a re-match and I muz win back my face, not so much the mere 100bucks or so.

We had one jug of Tiger water. I could hardly finish a mug and she down the rest like drinking water. I told her that I dun drink, dun smoke and dun gamble........

But I shoot - with my Nikon dSLR camera. At about 1700hrs, brought her to the Orchid garden inside the Botanics for a photo session. This time, we had even better pictures taken, as she knows how to prepare her face to make sure it ain't oily and reflective to the flash, how to pose in front of the camera. For my part, I was able to correct some of the less than ideal settings of the camera. So, this time, both of us agree that there was definite and pretty visible improvements compared to the previous 2 session. This was confirmed when we were back in the H81, having downloading the pic on my laptop and able to zoom in at 100%.

My luggage was about the biggest for an overnight stay as observed by the recept in H81, a 23inch Samsonite. I told the recept that I brought along a lot of "jiahuo" to try on her. I guess the recept must be imagining all manner of whips, mask, ropes etc in playing out maso-sadist roles, fetish or other crazy stuff. BTW, those bros who have seen her would say that she looks entirely innocent and look exactly like one who dun smoke, drink nor gamble.

I brought along like 5kg of photo gear and laptop + charger/accessories etc which easily added up to more than 10kg whereas her stuff could be lifted up with my index finger. She din even border to remove her make-up for the night.....

phallusman
12-07-2007, 04:35 PM
When I first met her, I was attracted to her youthful and bubbly look and physique. Then, in bed, she just performs her job, pretty professionally. As she was trained as an actress, she acts so well that I am not sure if the moaning is fake or genuine. Also, not so sure if she came and that is for real or just wayang.

As we got along, I liked her personality more so much so that whenever I met her, I see her more as a friend than as a sex object. At times, from the time we met to having makan together or go somewhere else to saying goodbye, it never crossed my mind to go to bed with her. Of course, it helped that she's in a sports suit and not in a revealing top with more than half the boobs right at your face. So, I began to see her as a young sister.

However, all these while, I payed her after each session. I would prefer that she told me that she didn't wanna me to pay her each time. In that manner, it is reduced to a pure transaction. This was incompatible with us developing any better relationship. Of course, needless to say, I cannot be taking a free ride all the time. I would prefer to buy her stuff and at one time, I wanted to pay for her return air-ticket by booking an e-ticket. The big irony is that whenever she wanna to buy something, she felt uneasy to ask me to pay for it and I was reluctant to offer to pay for the simple reason that I pay her fully for each session.

Pink_Flyod
12-07-2007, 05:13 PM
Phallusman,
My priest once told me not to sin to do good... he means that if you want to help young girl, go do it by all means but don't pay her and want to have sex with her... I thought about it for a very long time.... and finally told myself that yes... I will pay her to have sex in a pure and simple way with no emotional attach. But if I want to help her.. maybe just being friend and help her a bit and there a bit provided she does not take me for a ride but I would still pay 'someother' girl for sex, not her. It is a thin line between commercial sex and friend as she grows into you... wanna friendship, then it is friendship but wanna have sex with friends so frequent, then it is GF. If it is GF, then you should not ask her to be in this line. If it is your younger sister, you should advise her or help her to get out of this line but once you bonk her, you cross the line.

Anyway, you sound to be a very nice man and she is luckly to have you as friend in singapore.

phallusman
13-07-2007, 04:46 PM
Phallusman,
My priest once told me not to sin to do good... he means that if you want to help young girl, go do it by all means but don't pay her and want to have sex with her... I thought about it for a very long time.... and finally told myself that yes... I will pay her to have sex in a pure and simple way with no emotional attach. But if I want to help her.. maybe just being friend and help her a bit and there a bit provided she does not take me for a ride but I would still pay 'someother' girl for sex, not her. It is a thin line between commercial sex and friend as she grows into you... wanna friendship, then it is friendship but wanna have sex with friends so frequent, then it is GF. If it is GF, then you should not ask her to be in this line. If it is your younger sister, you should advise her or help her to get out of this line but once you bonk her, you cross the line.

Anyway, you sound to be a very nice man and she is luckly to have you as friend in singapore.
Pink Flyod - one of my fav group and my son likes them too.

This is like sort of a philosophical question. I dun have much time to think and write now. I would like to come back to write about this.

Pink_Flyod
13-07-2007, 04:58 PM
Pink Flyod - one of my fav group and my son likes them too.

This is like sort of a philosophical question. I dun have much time to think and write now. I would like to come back to write about this.

Cool Bro... It is the most difficult philosophy question, specially for a guy like you 热心肠的人. As I said earlier, she is lucky to have you as friend in singapore. Even for people like me, I appreciate your gesture to her.

phallusman
13-07-2007, 05:20 PM
Phallusman,

She has told me that her roommate BF give her 3k a month, plus buy HP for her and some other stuff and also buys groceries for them almost on a daily basis. I guess that must be an old fart. I told her flatly that I dun have 3k a month for her, even if I got a 10k paycheck, I wouldn't spend 3k on a WL. My paycheck is much less than that, BTW. Just wonder who are those who can spend that kind of money and spend it on a WL in GL. ?????

I asked her why don't you find such a rich man? She told me that she cannot accept to walk with an old fart who looks as old as her grandpa. Cannot imagine a young gal holding hands with her grandpa in the streets of GL - how hilarious !!!!!

How I wished I could tell her to quit. I can only say that I can "pao" her for a few months but that is unsustainable. No gal would want to be a WL if they have to choice. It is even so much better to be a mistress to service 1 chap only. Things are not as simple as to be a White Knight in shinning armour and save her from the debauchery.

I still got lots to say........

phallusman
13-07-2007, 11:42 PM
She left her hometown, without a relative at sight and in a foreign land, she needs to attach to someone. Someone to be supportive, someone to fall back to and a shoulder to cry on.

As for me, I love to bullshit her on my 5Cs, boosted and inflated and glorified to the zee. Got match with this material gal, just like Madonna. With her in my arms, walking along the Esplanade in the evening, it boost my ego, just like a turbo-charged engine, I feel taller by at least half an inch, and walking tall, chest out and stomach in. Just feel good about it la. Also feel like I'm like 10yrs younger. This is really a win-win relationship.......

Now, she is the only gal around to whom I can bullshit about my 5Cs. To all others, I have always act very poor or else, risk to become Robert. My call-sign is still "cui-niu"

phallusman
14-07-2007, 10:03 AM
Phallusman,
It is a thin line between commercial sex and friend as she grows into you... wanna friendship, then it is friendship but wanna have sex with friends so frequent, then it is GF. If it is GF, then you should not ask her to be in this line. If it is your younger sister, you should advise her or help her to get out of this line but once you bonk her, you cross the line.
Hahaha, I am not a priest nor a monk nor impotent. When I see her and be close to her, how can I resist the temptation. Maybe, even the Pope might not be able to resist such temptation. Just like putting a fresh delicious fish in front of a hungry cat. We are all made of flesh and blood and we all have got such desires. If I dun wanna to touch her, she might think that I am either gay, impotent or she's not attractive or sexy enough leh.

It is easier said than done to tell her to quit and go back to China and get a 300bucks-a-month job and find a good husband. Then, have a kid and after 2yrs or so, quarrel with her hubby, divorce and come back as an older and even fatter WL in the streets of GL. Quitting is so hard to do, U-turn is almost impossible once the head is plunged in.

Then, what if I were to be so lucky as to hit the jackpot of 500k in Toto? That is gonna to be an enormous dilemma - if I were to give her 100k to quit and start a new life, it is such a noble thing to do. But the devil in me would say that I am just throwing away money when I could have such a wonderful gal exclusively for a year or so. :D

She's taking the flight this evening. Leaving on a jetplane, dunno when she'll be back again or never. It's gonna be a long kiss goodbye [Jacky Cheung]

Hope bros here dun mind some of my horse-shit or cock story.

phallusman
14-07-2007, 11:07 AM
She told me that her room-mate got herself an old fart who is like a servant, like a driver and a personal assistant to her. Also known as a willing hen-pecked old-fart. I feel sorry for that old bugger.

Even though I nicked her as Princess, I called the shots. Each time, I said that I bring her to some great place, grossly glorified, like the SG's best Horfun - Boon Tong Kee at Balestier. I would be the one to recommend the dishes. And Jap resto and the best chicken rice, steak, best bakkut teh, best prawn noodle at **** [location cannot disclose publicly here] etc. I even wanted to bring her to makan in one of the few 6star hotel, but she paiseh, din want me to spend too much. Got to match this material gal what.

I guess she want me to be a man who can stand tall, who is the leader, who is tough and can be relied upon.

Once, we were at the Orchid garden inside the Botanics. We perspired a lot and she said that she was damn tired after loosing so much water. I was also just as tired as her. At that time, I acted tough and said that she's like 20yrs younger than me and yet so soft. After we got a can of Coke and shared it and we felt somewhat better. Later in the evening, I told her that I was just as shacked, but acted tough just like during NS, when you got to lead your men, you cannot show signs of fatigue in front of your men. She said she liked that - and that made me feel real good.

phallusman
14-07-2007, 10:07 PM
Back home now, sent her to the Budget Terminal on a Tiger flight. That means GAME OVER. End of the first chapter.

LikeBBB
15-07-2007, 12:02 AM
I pray that you be sane and pragmatic and not think too much even after she is gone. You sounded like one who has seen quite a fair bit and it really just goes to show that no matter how wise or experienced a person is, we can still fall into emotional situations like this. Sometimes I wonder if we really are asking for it. Don't be like me, she left me wondering till today whether I have ever touched her heart and the feeling still gnaws at my heart from time to time. Wrong to like a WL? Socially unacceptable, something you will not feel proud of and yet you know you can't help it when the feeling hits you.

phallusman
15-07-2007, 10:02 AM
I pray that you be sane and pragmatic and not think too much even after she is gone. You sounded like one who has seen quite a fair bit and it really just goes to show that no matter how wise or experienced a person is, we can still fall into emotional situations like this. Sometimes I wonder if we really are asking for it. Don't be like me, she left me wondering till today whether I have ever touched her heart and the feeling still gnaws at my heart from time to time. Wrong to like a WL? Socially unacceptable, something you will not feel proud of and yet you know you can't help it when the feeling hits you.
Many thanks LikeBBB for the advice. Maybe, it is like a blessing in disguise. Let me explain.

She has always want to collect the 100bucks after each session. So, that makes it a transaction and not my GF. But outside the bed, she behaves like a true, real, genuine, authentic GF. So, that is the confusing part la.

With that in mind, I didn't plunge in rod, stock and barrel. If she didn't take my money after each session, I would have been much more generous towards her. So, at times, when she sees something she likes, I just say buy la, and I dun pay for it leh. So, my damage is very limited. So far, in shopping, I dun think I have spend more than 500bucks.

And the farewell gift was just 2 small bottles of eau de toilette, one for her and one for her dear mother that cost just short of 200bucks. That's cheap for this material gal. I "bulled' her about my 5Cs, but I am a BiG cheapo leh, but she still sticks to me leh.

Well, maybe there will be a Chapter2, maybe not.

phallusman
15-07-2007, 10:18 AM
Just a few days ago, I was rather late for the appointment with her. Actually, I was meeting my previous PRC gal who has just return. So, just for old time sake, just met up at a coffeeshop and had a drink together.

Somehow, she got some 6th sense and could sense that something was amiss. Maybe, it was the way I talked, my body lingo or that I was somewhat guilty conscious. Of course, no matter what I denied having done anything guilty. I have always believe in to be innocent until proven guilty. So, it was pretty awkward the entire evening with her. And becos of that, I scraped my car against a column while reversing into a parking lot. She felt sorry as my emotion has affected my driving. I told her that it doesn't hurt me at all to damage my car, which can be repaired for at most 200bucks and the car ain't to be use for life. Then, I added that hurting a person is more serious.

She said she couldn't sleep the entire night and sent an sms to me at 4am. Wah, I din expect her to be that serious. So, I told myself to come clean and tell her the truth, nothing but the truth. When you're not guilty, you can surely sleep well without nightmares.

So, I told her to change my call-sign from "cui-niu" to my genuine name in her HP. From that moment onwards, I got no more licence to "bull" anymore. And we agreed that from that moment onwards, we no "bull" each other by hooking our little fingers, which is quite childish.

phallusman
15-07-2007, 08:14 PM
It was like last week that I couldn't remember under what circumstance when I happened to ask her if she still know my full name, as my call-sign in her HP ain't my proper name leh. She panicked and said that she couldn't remember even though I have told her once. I said WTF, we knew each other and got along so well and it is such a disappointment that she had forgotten my name. So, I told her that the 800bucks I owed her together with the pix taken at the Orchid gardens are all gone if she cannot recall my name in the next 12hrs.

She said please, please gimme a chance, gimme some clues. Well, I said that your job is to recall my name. Otherwise I fine you 800bucks and the pix would not be FOC - that is to say she would have to pay for it! Before this, I jokingly asked her how much my pix were worth, without any intention of asking her to pay for it and she said 800bucks just to make me feel happy. Now, she knows how much she has got to pay to get those pix.

Stay tuned to what happened next......

phallusman
17-07-2007, 11:25 AM
So the clock continued to tick and timed out after 12hrs. She sms me and said that she couldn't sleep the entire night and begged me to forgive her and she is willing to accept my punishment. I asked her if she's willing to accept any punishment from me and she replied positive.

Now, the best place to mete out the the punish got to be at H81. I dun believe in bringing whips and ropes - I ain't no sadist la.

She looked pretty tired due to the lack of sleep and somewhat pale too. As soon as we entered the room and closed the door, she gave me a tight hug and I held her tight and squeezed her fleshy buttocks hard.

We then proceeded to the bath as usual. Just before we finished, I asked her to kneel down in front of me. Instinctively, she knew what to do. I had one of the best BJ in my whole life then.

She was much more passionate this time - I counted she came at least 3 times, the last was so intense that it triggered me off and I fired off my GPMG, feeling like having emptied all the rounds in my twin reservoirs.

After the storm and fireworks, we laid on the bed to catch our breath. She asked if that's all and it din felt like a punishment. I asked if I looked like a sadist. We had a hearty laugh.

xoxoxoxo
17-07-2007, 11:26 AM
Walau...another gem. Btw I am a newbie here. Can share

with me your gem?

phallusman
18-07-2007, 11:11 AM
Walau...another gem. Btw I am a newbie here. Can share

with me your gem?
Walau, bro newbie, you surely din read the entire thread of 4pages.

I am gonna to accumulate my ammo for 2months during her sabbatical leave back home. I have already booked for the first session when she's back so that I got enough firepower for 3shots in a row. :D

Bro xo4 do you wanna to be the 2nd one?

phallusman
20-07-2007, 11:37 AM
Well, any bro here think that I can hold my horses for 2months or so and keep and accumulate all my ammo?

Well, all these are just merely play-play. Remember what Shakespeare said that the world is a stage and we are the mere players.

I started prowling the lanes of GL yesterday and I have already found a brand new gem. So, farewell, my Princess and welcome my new gem.:D :D

phallusman
24-07-2007, 05:27 PM
Once, after makan, we had some time together and we went to L40 where there is a garden. I wanna to just sit down on a stone bench and chit-chat, but she saw the see-saw and swing. So, we went to play swing. I haven't sit on a swing for at least 10yr or so. Then, some kids came towards us and said that the swings are for them and not for adults.

As responsible adults, we let the kids have the swings. We told ourselves that we shouldn't play kids games, but rather adult games la and the most appropriate place for us would be H81.

Just imagine we got "chase" away by kids in the playground and we booked a room at H81. Grossly funny to us! In the room, she just put her head on my shoulder and we continued to TKSS. We didn't play any adult game.

So, that evening we did 2 uncommon things......