PDA

View Full Version : Sensual Garden Circular road

collie76
28-06-2007, 01:49 AM
Has any bro tried this place out?

conjurer
28-06-2007, 03:06 AM
Why don't you try first and share your FR with us?

Peter
28-06-2007, 08:56 AM
yes bro, go and check it out, and come back & post a FR for us...kekeke

collie76
28-06-2007, 10:12 AM
will do so, when i peeked into the shop, there is a tall lady with a leopard spotted dress and she looks hot, will drop by one day when there is not much crowd in circular

posh_boy
28-06-2007, 11:18 AM
bro,

seem to me its a new joint.

nv see any advertisment on papers oso.

most famous joint there is KIM Wellness

whoever tried first pls post ur FRs

collie76
29-06-2007, 08:28 AM
wonder whether this is a normal massage place or a 'special' one

blue_swatch
29-06-2007, 10:06 PM
wonder whether this is a normal massage place or a 'special' one

didnt u say u will go soon?:confused:

P.Wolfowitz
29-06-2007, 10:16 PM
This place is near my office to close for comfort. :)

collie76
30-06-2007, 01:24 AM
didnt u say u will go soon?:confused:

how to go when got no time?

Deadmaninc
30-06-2007, 01:36 AM
how to go when got no time?

Time is created by us.... hehe...

V123
11-07-2007, 12:41 AM
Any FR?

Several months ago, went in, then saw ppl having foot massage, so tot no point tryin massage here, so left

yeeeha
17-07-2007, 11:45 AM
Wah until now still no one post FR... Ok lah I give a FR here. For those who are busy and have no time to read too much, in a nutshell, this is a clean joint, good proper massage at S$55 per hour. No extras, they have foot reflexology, which seem to be rather popular.

For those who have time to read long story, the story proper. I remember trying out this joint long time ago, but it was some foot spa session where they immerse your feet onto some goo followed by a good foot massage. Forgot about this place till someone started this topic. Happen to pass by a few weeks back and I was shock to see a couple of SYT with very sexy attire( bareback and low cut spag). Hmmm... Maybe they have change the concept. So today since I'm free I decided to check it out. On the sign board outside I saw the pricing which gave a good hint that this is a clean joint. It is one of the more ex joint in the vacinity, S$55 per hour. Nevermind lah, I need a good rub anyway, xtra have or dont have also nevermind. Went in and I saw a few guys having foot rub and another dude on a forward leaning chair having rub back by a male massuer. I was lead onto an area partioned by curtain for my hour of body massage. My massuer was a lady of about 30ish. Not bad looking. I changed into their shorts with me undies on. The rub was good and relaxing, quite firm strenght resulting in shiok pain shiok pain kindda sensation. I would rate it about 8/10, about right for the S$55 that I'm paying. No GQ at the end of the rub. So you would like a good proper rub without any xtra, this place can try. Njoy people....

Finally, if you wish to drop my points for posting genuine FRs, please have mercy and leave some points for my to post freely hahaha...

5stars
17-07-2007, 06:07 PM
All I can say is that this place is a clean shop- no hanky panky..

Been there a few times for foot reflex..

Nice environment, but not lookable girls :p