PDA

View Full Version : Keen Cute SYT Student - Copy

Jumbo68
27-02-2019, 06:15 PM
Saw this post yesterday and responded to the Line ..ID.
She said she is a student in Singapore and at the same time, making some extra money. She sent me some beautiful photos of "her". We arranged to meet today. When I arrived at the destination (Bedok), she asked for my number and called me. She asked me to buy an iTune card worth $100.00. She claimed that it was the first time we meet and it's safer not to handle cash. I refused and insisted that I pay cash upon meeting her. She started accusing me for wasting her time and playing her out. I still insist that I will do nothing until I see her. We ended the call and suddenly a guy called me. He said he was the boss of the girl and insisted on the same arrangement. WTF?. I hang up the phone. The caller and the girl called a few more times and I refused to answer.

They keep saying that I just need to buy the card and pass it to the girl when we meet, what can they do after I purchased the card before seeing them?.

Haiz.. waste my time driving over and waiting like a sotong near the AXS machine ... might have to seek help if these people call again.. Haiz..

The original post has been removed. I will leave it to the brothers here to decide if this is a scam or I was just being paranoid.. Good luck.

Boons
27-02-2019, 06:32 PM
Bro, is a scam

ibanezjem555
27-02-2019, 07:03 PM
Bloody scam. Name and shame.

LeDivorcee
27-02-2019, 07:06 PM
Definitely it is a scam... This mode of operation used to be very wide spread on wechat... I guess they move on to using Line since wechat is nowadays monitored by China government...

shadowalker
27-02-2019, 08:36 PM
Cb cheena people thought we kam lan. TS good job done!

Lanister
27-02-2019, 11:27 PM
Bro...this already happened so many times.
1000% scam la!

MiLanGuy83
28-02-2019, 02:48 AM
100% is scam

coypredator
28-02-2019, 08:14 AM
old tactics bro. need to update yourself of the scams these days.

Jumbo68
28-02-2019, 08:48 AM
Thanks to all bros for the support. I am glad I didn't pay or buy the itune cards.

Most important, I hope those bros who responded to the "Original" post like me, did not fall into their tricks.

I am very careful about postings in Locanto, but it never occur to me in this SBF. I have been meeting friends and girls from SBF for many many years.

I regret I didn't write down their SBF ID when they posted the ad. Haiz..

Beachsea
03-03-2019, 12:42 PM
Bump up for awareness cheers

otamay
03-03-2019, 01:14 PM
Safer to be on COD basis.

BoLiang
03-03-2019, 08:47 PM
these are likely the cb kias hiding in the area. this kind of scam so outdated.

Keima
03-03-2019, 09:30 PM
Thanks to all bros for the support. I am glad I didn't pay or buy the itune cards.

Most important, I hope those bros who responded to the "Original" post like me, did not fall into their tricks.

I am very careful about postings in Locanto, but it never occur to me in this SBF. I have been meeting friends and girls from SBF for many many years.

I regret I didn't write down their SBF ID when they posted the ad. Haiz..

Anyone can start an SBF account and post here bro, that’s why it’s up to older, more suspicious bros here to inform the Mods if they smell a scam.

The mods probably saw that original post after you kanna and deleted it.

It’s also a scam tactic that’s been around for years. You should have known better.

rey69
04-03-2019, 06:12 AM
Why not the scammers use the tactics of "magic apples" ?
More retro ....

Jumbo68
04-03-2019, 08:37 AM
Bump up for awareness cheers

Thanks Bro..

LeDivorcee
04-03-2019, 10:07 AM
Bro, just to confirm if this is the girl that you are trying to warn us about in this thread?

xmen3
04-03-2019, 02:51 PM
I never kana this type of scam before as I believed in COD.

Any bros can enlighten me how does this scam works? Like what happens after I purchased the itunes.

*Paisei. I mountain tortoise so never use itunes before.

Keima
04-03-2019, 03:52 PM

Any bros can enlighten me how does this scam works? Like what happens after I purchased the itunes.

https://www.scamalert.sg/scam-details/credit-for-sex-scam

xmen3
04-03-2019, 04:09 PM
https://www.scamalert.sg/scam-details/credit-for-sex-scam

Thanks Bro for the information. Still safer to stick to FL domes or GL. Happy choinging.

Imogen
04-03-2019, 04:20 PM
Saw this post yesterday and responded to the Line ..ID.
She said she is a student in Singapore and at the same time, making some extra money. She sent me some beautiful photos of "her". We arranged to meet today. When I arrived at the destination (Bedok), she asked for my number and called me. She asked me to buy an iTune card worth $100.00. She claimed that it was the first time we meet and it's safer not to handle cash. I refused and insisted that I pay cash upon meeting her. She started accusing me for wasting her time and playing her out. I still insist that I will do nothing until I see her. We ended the call and suddenly a guy called me. He said he was the boss of the girl and insisted on the same arrangement. WTF?. I hang up the phone. The caller and the girl called a few more times and I refused to answer.

They keep saying that I just need to buy the card and pass it to the girl when we meet, what can they do after I purchased the card before seeing them?.

Haiz.. waste my time driving over and waiting like a sotong near the AXS machine ... might have to seek help if these people call again.. Haiz..

The original post has been removed. I will leave it to the brothers here to decide if this is a scam or I was just being paranoid.. Good luck.

u did the right thing mate i encoutered the exact same things one or two years back while i was into paying for sex (not anymore now).they cant do anything dont worry.

its just hilarious to see ppl still got cheated by this kinda bad moves nowadays,hope they can get smarter n dont be controlled by the small head.

Imogen
04-03-2019, 04:21 PM

they will ask u to send them the code for verification, after that they will block ur contact.

Imogen
04-03-2019, 04:22 PM
Bro, just to confirm if this is the girl that you are trying to warn us about in this thread?

mate there are dozens of them!

xmen3
04-03-2019, 04:31 PM
they will ask u to send them the code for verification, after that they will block ur contact.

Thanks Bro. We have to remind each other not to let small head rule in this type of situation. Thanks for sharing.

Keima
04-03-2019, 04:41 PM
mate there are dozens of them!

Its a mass scam technique, especially when you didn't need to register a handphone number to get on wechat.Your 18-year old student xiao mei mei is probably a 34 year old PRC dude somewhere in China in a dingy room with guys clocking in shifts in front of computer screens to send 'canned' messages to potential marks. They have a whole list of potential answers to copy and paste - so just have to match the questions asked "how old are you?" "where you live?"

I tried once before asking stupid questions like "does your mother know you are selling sex?" and they just ignored it.

They can react in minutes - you msg them you live in Kallang, they tell you they 'coincidently' live in a block down the road- already have addresses prepared.

Dun believe? Just leave your wechat on in public mode for an hour and you'll sure get a 'nearby friend request'.

Jumbo68
04-03-2019, 07:44 PM

Bro, that's the girl, or rather the Line I was linked to..

Jumbo68
04-03-2019, 07:48 PM
u did the right thing mate i encoutered the exact same things one or two years back while i was into paying for sex (not anymore now).they cant do anything dont worry.

its just hilarious to see ppl still got cheated by this kinda bad moves nowadays,hope they can get smarter n dont be controlled by the small head.

Thanks bro. I have learnt a valuable lesson.

adonis
05-03-2019, 11:43 PM
If you want to pay the girl for sex, it is not a crime in Singapore. The man who threatened you to pay up is committing a few serious crimes. Like living of immoral earnings and extortion. Both these crimes can land him in prison for quite lengthy sentences.

Jumbo68
06-03-2019, 09:39 AM
If you want to pay the girl for sex, it is not a crime in Singapore. The man who threatened you to pay up is committing a few serious crimes. Like living of immoral earnings and extortion. Both these crimes can land him in prison for quite lengthy sentences.

That's true and that's a good reminder to everyone. Just sharing one experience I had. I responded to an ad "Slim girl wearing G-string offerring ..... bla bla bla..." on locanto (Locanto again). When the girl appeared at the hotel room, she was as big as an elephant. When I challenged her statement, she said she was wearing a g-string and her size was considered slim in her culture. I offered her $50.00 as rejection fee. She started saying I insulted her and played her out. Threaten to call the police. At first I tried to calm her down, but she insisted that she want full payment or to disgrace me by calling the police. I got furious and told her "okay, I won't pay a single cents to you now. please call the police. I will explain to the police. There is nothing wrong paying for sex in Singapore". On hearing this, she back off and in the end, she left with $30.00 rejection fee. I believe she has more to answer if the police was called in.. Doing business in Singapore without paying taxes is a big crime !! LOL

Imogen
10-03-2019, 01:31 AM
That's true and that's a good reminder to everyone. Just sharing one experience I had. I responded to an ad "Slim girl wearing G-string offerring ..... bla bla bla..." on locanto (Locanto again). When the girl appeared at the hotel room, she was as big as an elephant. When I challenged her statement, she said she was wearing a g-string and her size was considered slim in her culture. I offered her $50.00 as rejection fee. She started saying I insulted her and played her out. Threaten to call the police. At first I tried to calm her down, but she insisted that she want full payment or to disgrace me by calling the police. I got furious and told her "okay, I won't pay a single cents to you now. please call the police. I will explain to the police. There is nothing wrong paying for sex in Singapore". On hearing this, she back off and in the end, she left with $30.00 rejection fee. I believe she has more to answer if the police was called in.. Doing business in Singapore without paying taxes is a big crime !! LOL

good move!