PDA

View Full Version : New Thai pub at Central Square

jackowacko8
27-06-2007, 06:01 PM
Hi bros am new to this forum and saw this latest Thai club to our local club scene so thought i would share with everyone. Nice cosy joint near former Club Momo named Hotshot. There's a 8 piece band from Bangkok called Overdrive ( 3 gals singers ) performing nitely and the opening promo is all premium bottles starting $138 n Beer at $28 a jug. Feel free to drop by and check out this joint bros whenever you are free.I did!!!:D

burzum
09-07-2007, 02:12 AM
Regarding this new pub called Hotshot, i passed by it when i was on my way to Live Impact.

From outside, it seemed like to be quite happening.. and the thai girls were walking in and out from the pub too. Some of them are quite ok looking.

any bros around here have been there? any reviews?

thanks in advance.

sexster
09-07-2007, 02:36 AM
hmmm... right under my nose... my office is there.... one of these day will go check out.

[M]agpie
09-07-2007, 08:04 AM
What i know of is some of the sharholders involved is formerly from Top5, and their thai agent are currently agent of Top5 bringing most formerly Top5 girls over to Hotshots. Still haven't been there before yet, but i've friends working there. Heard from girls at Top5 that Hotshot no customers.

burzum
09-07-2007, 10:51 AM
Bro [M]agpie,

you have friends working at Hotshot? can i ask how much is the martell, chivas and beer there?

thanks alot in advance.

spike11
09-07-2007, 11:07 AM
Went there only once. Was pretty empty and the quality of GRos not very good. However ran into one of my old friends from TD1 who used to work as a singer there. Ah Tong is her name if i can remember correctly. The rest of the female singers ok but the sound quality is really bad. Maybe the management should take a look at improving it. It sounds very echoee....(is there such a word?) had a jug of beer and left. No matter how many new thai joints open it seems like we will always run into familiar faces. Like Jaeb from babyface now at TD2, Tong from TD1 now at Hotshot, Puu from TD1 now at Ibar, Bow from TD1 now at Live impact, Pitong from JD now at Icon etc etc.....hmm.....wonder if there are running out of new talent!

burzum
09-07-2007, 12:04 PM
hi spike11,

when did you went there? i heard got new gals there. i passed by HS just this saturday, was on my way to Live Impact.

And how much was the beer and liquor there?

thanks alot in advance.

spike11
09-07-2007, 12:20 PM
hi bro, i would not be the right person to ask. i went almost 3 weeks ago. I had beer which was like 25 i think. There are probably new girls there but i have had no updates cause i dun know any regulars there or the staff unlike other places i go. i know the singer and thats about it. i would guess its like bar prices. 160 a bottle or so. if u go check it out post a fr for the bros! noe spoilt for choice of places to go.Need to know where are the best chicks!

burzum
09-07-2007, 12:35 PM
Alright, i shall make my way there this friday to recce the place out. if got new girls i will write a FR here.

lets hope that this place will become like the early era of top5.

[M]agpie
09-07-2007, 07:16 PM
Alright, i shall make my way there this friday to recce the place out. if got new girls i will write a FR here.

lets hope that this place will become like the early era of top5.

Bro, not very sure about the price though.. would be down to check it out as some of the former management staffs of Top5 runs this place. Maybe i might be going on friday too.

[M]agpie
12-07-2007, 06:56 AM
Understand from some girls in Top5 that there are lesser customers in Hotshots so they didn't want to go over to Hotshots on their "off" days.

burzum
12-07-2007, 11:04 AM
bro [M]agpie, so have you been there yet?

or have you been only hanging out with your tirak from Top5?

:D

[M]agpie
12-07-2007, 11:44 AM
bro [M]agpie, so have you been there yet?

or have you been only hanging out with your tirak from Top5?

:D

no leh, not yet. hehehe. been hanging out more with my tirak (she doesn't want me to go Hotshots coz many girls there. LOL), heard from them that they wouldn't want to go Hotshot on their off days cos no customers. No customers = no money.

spike11
12-07-2007, 03:06 PM
Hi bros, u mean the girls are from top 5 on their off days? or previously from top 5? When is the latest that anyone has checked it out? Any liquour promotion or anything?

[M]agpie
12-07-2007, 10:01 PM
Hi bros, u mean the girls are from top 5 on their off days? or previously from top 5? When is the latest that anyone has checked it out? Any liquour promotion or anything?

Coz under same agent, so during the girls' off day, their agent will bring them go hotshot work instead. Prob. checking it out this weekend. Will update asap.

[M]agpie
14-07-2007, 03:07 PM
Went down last night... what i can comment is very happening for myself and friends. Hotshots is almost full house last night when i reach at about 11pm. Alot of previous Top5 regulars, ex staffs, present staffs going there to work and tiraks there partly is because the boss of Hotshots is also ex Top5 regular. Chivas goes at 168.. same as Top5. I guess prices more or less same as top5. One good thing is no girls taking trays of TEQUILAS shots and goes around pushing customers to buy. U wan buy tequila for the girls, order from the waiter, same at 10 bucks each. But a minus point to say, their sound system not as good, could be thats why makes the band sounds not so good. The girls told me that thurs, fri and sat will mostly be packed, other days will be fewer customers.

Here's [M]agpie reporting to all bros about Hotshots. :D

tirak1099
14-07-2007, 03:47 PM
this place will not be popular until the heavenly kings visit & give stamp of approval......

jackowacko8
14-07-2007, 04:48 PM
Was there last nite too bro! Yeah it was happening alrite! Where were u sittin? I could have been just next to you hahahaah! I think there's a promo for Chivas now cos i paid $153 for mine last nite! Was told its a 18% from $168 if i not wrong. Well you are right bout the sound cant com pare with Top 5 la cos i think T5 system cost hundreds of thousands!! Well, hope to bump into u 1 day yah?!:)

burzum
14-07-2007, 06:25 PM
agpie;2145274']Went down last night... what i can comment is very happening for myself and friends. . ........... The girls told me that thurs, fri and sat will mostly be packed, other days will be fewer customers.

Here's [M]agpie reporting to all bros about Hotshots. :D

nice one bro.

so, u meet any nice thai gal there? haha.

lkm23
15-07-2007, 01:59 AM
Just came back from HS. :D

Size of the place is a bit bigger than typical pub size in Boat Quay, estimated to be 1200-1400 sq ft, nice rotating tall seats, DJ corner, and yes, there's a pool table too.

Tonight less crowded, heard last night was packed. Saw a few familar faces from T5, ex-bouncer, ex-staff, friends and cute tiraks.

As said, the sound system soso, sometimes can't hear properly what they are singing. Current thai band got 1 male and 4 female singers. All gal singers slim and young. :p

Band starts ard 11pm, after band play, got gals pole-dancing on top of bar counter.

There's quite a few cute thai gals there too. =)

[M]agpie
15-07-2007, 07:02 AM
nice one bro.

so, u meet any nice thai gal there? haha.

Thanks bro, i also wish i could get some nice thai gals there. but too many familar girls faces from ex top5 liao. Wait there tell my tirak and never ending story again. Better not. hahaha. As for the cute chicks, i guess more ex T5 cute chicks are flowing to HS than T5 because the girls' agent also one of shareholders in HS.

burzum
19-07-2007, 06:42 PM
I was at HS with a few of my kakis last night. Overall, i feel that this joint is worth a visit.

Many bros here complain that the sound system is quite bad, but i experienced it myself, IMHO, its still ok la.

I checked with the waiters there, there's a promotion till end of this month. Could not really remember how much was the chivas regal, but i ordered a bottle of martell VSOP at $160, which was real reasonable. Beers are going at $30 a jug.

kelvinaili
19-07-2007, 07:21 PM
Nice place with some pretty hostess going around asking ppl to buy
flowers for the singers and band.

Was there with my kakis last sat.Got a fren treat
(Struck lottery and open 3 bottles of chivas @ $150 each.

Anyway quite a relaxed place and enjoyable place.

Any bros going this friday nite??
Maybe going down so could join....:cool:

burzum
19-07-2007, 07:30 PM
Nice place with some pretty hostess going around asking ..........
..............Any bros going this friday nite??
Maybe going down so could join....:cool:

bro kelvinaili, i will be there this friday. if you want to can meet up there. you got no kakis going with you?

lkm23
19-07-2007, 08:37 PM
Only thing I dun quite like there is that, there is a lot of pushers for soft toys, flowers, tidbits and DVDs/VCDs, machiam like back to the days of pubbing @ Boat Quay. ;)

Other than that, HS quite ok lah, though a bit smallish. But still bigger than a lot pubs @ Boat Quay.

burzum
19-07-2007, 08:56 PM
Only thing I dun quite like there is that, there is a lot of pushers for soft toys, flowers, tidbits and DVDs/VCDs, machiam like back to the days of pubbing @ Boat Quay. ;)

Other than that, HS quite ok lah, though a bit smallish. But still bigger than a lot pubs @ Boat Quay.

bro lkm23,

it brings back memories of the good old days of boat quay mah. :D

Ahnook78
20-07-2007, 12:22 AM
still yet to check out this place.

see if i got spare time to go....:D

[M]agpie
20-07-2007, 08:01 AM
Was there last nite too bro! Yeah it was happening alrite! Where were u sittin? I could have been just next to you hahahaah! I think there's a promo for Chivas now cos i paid $153 for mine last nite! Was told its a 18% from $168 if i not wrong. Well you are right bout the sound cant com pare with Top 5 la cos i think T5 system cost hundreds of thousands!! Well, hope to bump into u 1 day yah?!:)

When u heading down? Might be going down on this friday or saturday night.

burzum
20-07-2007, 12:32 PM
still yet to check out this place.

see if i got spare time to go....:D

bro Ahnook78,

i will be going down later. See if you got time to join me? :D

how about kelvinaili?

Ahnook78
20-07-2007, 04:46 PM
bro Ahnook78,

i will be going down later. See if you got time to join me? :D

how about kelvinaili?

Sorry already got appt...

[M]agpie
20-07-2007, 05:01 PM
Seems like i post too much here, someone zapped me 3 points. Thanks for that WHOEVER u are.

burzum
23-07-2007, 12:09 PM
hi bros, was anyone at HS this past weekend?

was there on fri and sat. it was quite happening. but some of the gals seem to have left.

Triple-X
09-03-2008, 08:50 PM
I was at Hotshot last night.Here's whats going on at the place if you've not gone there recently

The place is nice and cozy,abit small though but got advantage coz the gals can pamper u more,haha.Staff there are friendly and service good also.

This new batch of gals here are more friendlier,got some really outstanding SYTs,sure u cant missed them!;)Also they not LD sharks compared to those TD's pros,haha. Band-wise,still lose la,but i heard from my friend Vizz that new band coming in,so ok la,bear with it lo.Anyway,i was there to KC my gal,so its not an issue to me.
Heard there will be bottle promotions going on soon leh.Bros going there find bro Vizz,and he'll take real good care of u.:D

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
09-03-2008, 10:16 PM
I was at Hotshot last night.Here's whats going on at the place if you've not gone there recently

The place is nice and cozy,abit small though but got advantage coz the gals can pamper u more,haha.Staff there are friendly and service good also.

This new batch of gals here are more friendlier,got some really outstanding SYTs,sure u cant missed them!;)Also they not LD sharks compared to those TD's pros,haha. Band-wise,still lose la,but i heard from my friend Vizz that new band coming in,so ok la,bear with it lo.Anyway,i was there to KC my gal,so its not an issue to me.
Heard there will be bottle promotions going on soon leh.Bros going there find bro Vizz,and he'll take real good care of u.:D
oh so VIzz kena sacked from Cherry ended up there? which GRO catch your fancy? my friend is the GRO supplier there.....keep asking me go will go tomorrow & give an update

Triple-X
09-03-2008, 10:29 PM
oh so VIzz kena sacked from Cherry ended up there? which GRO catch your fancy? my friend is the GRO supplier there.....keep asking me go will go tomorrow & give an update

I might be there tomorrow nite too bro.Perhaps then u knw which catch my fancy la,lol. :D I'll cheers you if i go there,keke

Triple-X
11-03-2008, 05:35 PM
my friend is the GRO supplier there.....keep asking me go will go tomorrow & give an update

Any update?u got go yesterday?:cool: