PDA

View Full Version : Bad Experience GL lorong 13

jbangkok
27-06-2007, 05:43 PM
I was walking down Gl last week and was stoped by a really nice looking "top heavy" girl around lorong 13. She quoted me a massage at $25. She was really hot so I decided to go for it. Once inside she closes the front door and locks it and we procede upstairs. She asks me to pay the $25 and I give her a $50. She said she will give me the change later. I figured oh well I will be giving her more than that later anyway. The rooms were filthy and the beds were not nice. I stripped and she took off her pants and told me to start face down. Her massage was the worst I have ever had. This girl had no idea what she was doing. She massaged for about 10 min and told me to flip over. She then asked the golden question. I asked her how much for BJ. She quoted $200! YIkes!!! I laughed and said no thanks and said just finish the massage and I will be on my way. She then fussed for a while and finially said Ok to $80. The Bj was just as bad as her massage. I cant remember her name but if you saw her you would know her. She has nice huge D cups. Don't be fooled guys stay away.

evilspawnsss
27-06-2007, 06:01 PM
haha bro..the side is like tt de...mi nvr go there massage b4 lor...see is nice but service cum massage etc is worse hee hee :D

Rof|maoxz
28-06-2007, 09:25 AM
She has nice huge D cups. Don't be fooled guys stay away.

That TN beside that Pork Ribs Stall? I rather eat there. Shiok Shiok!! :D

Hardnuts
28-06-2007, 12:26 PM
Better check your body! Wondering if she changes the bed sheet before you....

lightning
28-06-2007, 10:30 PM
I was walking down Gl last week and was stoped by a really nice looking "top heavy" girl around lorong 13. She quoted me a massage at $25. She was really hot so I decided to go for it. Once inside she closes the front door and locks it and we procede upstairs. She asks me to pay the $25 and I give her a $50. She said she will give me the change later. I figured oh well I will be giving her more than that later anyway. The rooms were filthy and the beds were not nice. I stripped and she took off her pants and told me to start face down. Her massage was the worst I have ever had. This girl had no idea what she was doing. She massaged for about 10 min and told me to flip over. She then asked the golden question. I asked her how much for BJ. She quoted $200! YIkes!!! I laughed and said no thanks and said just finish the massage and I will be on my way. She then fussed for a while and finially said Ok to $80. The Bj was just as bad as her massage. I cant remember her name but if you saw her you would know her. She has nice huge D cups. Don't be fooled guys stay away.

happened to see her. she looks pretty but has struck up attitude, not looking at me thinking she beri pretty. radarpick up tells me that she shld be lousy one.