PDA

View Full Version : Crabby SYTs

lausiong
27-06-2007, 12:15 PM
went to Thomson V after my workout; wanted to check out this place which just changed management. Previous sign board was for TN and bao jian now something else to camouflage services. Called the place a couple of months back and the ger said many syts. Soooooooo decided to check it out.

Crab business not so good but got one table tcss beer drinkers very near entrance. Never mind ; open door and go up. Was greeted by a slim long hair 30ish; think she is the in charge. In the back everyone siam to the previous laundry room.
Now the interesting thing is that there were about 4 gers and they were all young. whether they are sweet things is of course individual preference lah. saw one long perm hair in yellow dress; tempted to try but after workout and low on Vit M and tongkat ali not topped up so declined.
posted this for those who know the area and miight wanna look see. waiting for your recce report.

BooBGuY
27-06-2007, 12:42 PM
Hi Bro! Where is this Thomson V lcated at? Maybe I wanna recce that place after werk. :D

JrJediMaster
27-06-2007, 01:57 PM
can enlight us with the exact location?

slimboyfat
27-06-2007, 03:22 PM
the clues point to it being located at a place selling crab along upper thomson.

a shack perhaps?

ops.bravo
27-06-2007, 06:24 PM
upper thomson very long ley. would love to try out the syts if i know whr

lausiong
28-06-2007, 08:28 AM
hmmmm kena minus 3 points........

the clues are there; thomson V = thomson village (the equivalent of holland V). Yes crab shack is spot on.

Rof|maoxz
28-06-2007, 08:55 AM
Re: Crabby SYTs

When I see the title, it sends shiver down to my spine. Thought those SYTs suffer from Crab Disease. :eek:

lausiong
28-06-2007, 09:26 AM
LOL ; great sense of humour senior roflmaoz. i needed a catchy title mah.
anyways still on this ; must add i was there at 9to 930pm. Dunno if syts are there whole day. Also they have advertised in the silly paper before

Rof|maoxz
28-06-2007, 09:28 AM
hmmmm kena minus 3 points........

Which 5-pointers so sore, zap you? HaHa.... I help you lah.

lausiong
28-06-2007, 10:23 AM
wah low eh; you upped me ah ..... er you upped my points ah. thank you senior roflmaoxz. cheers

lausiong
28-06-2007, 10:42 AM
interesting..... comments left by the zapper (of course no nick) were 'low on everything and still go. waste mamasan time. waste everybody time". Guess no idea of recce and plan for another day and share with sbf.