PDA

View Full Version : Anyone heard of Property Agent story?

Oldie
27-06-2007, 11:26 AM
The property is so hot now these days.
Anyone heard of those hot property agent offer to attract transaction?
:D

CoolBlack
27-06-2007, 11:29 AM
Oh, is that right? Please do enlighten us.

wildnhard2005
27-06-2007, 11:35 AM
Property market is so hot, they would have made what they wanted, still need to offer extra?? if u know if any, please let us know

pfingo
27-06-2007, 12:00 PM
not heard...but here 2 pitch tent :D

Racerman
27-06-2007, 12:01 PM
Bro, even if they would offer attractive package, it would only applys to those very high end property or property that cannot sell at all.
Personally I feel that you may not get any story, unless you would write your own friction. Please forgive my 2-cent worth of advice.

et911
27-06-2007, 12:04 PM
Heard before, many such stories, even met some of them before. But with the property market so hot nowadays, you want to get them to drink coffee with you also difficult.

Wait for a property market crash bah..

qw2op
27-06-2007, 12:59 PM
no, ... such things oso got stories 1 meh? ... :confused:

pls tell us all abt them ...

Castrol
27-06-2007, 01:55 PM

you mean male property agents? :D

jinrenhe
27-06-2007, 01:55 PM
That day paper got report a former air stewardess returning to become property agent, racking $25K a month...

JrJediMaster
27-06-2007, 01:58 PM
hear b4 but nevre happen to me so dont knoe true or not

fl_slayer
27-06-2007, 02:42 PM
That day paper got report a former air stewardess returning to become property agent, racking $25K a month...

you siao arrr......25k in property is nothing at this moment of time..my top agent clock 580k this month nett commision. average agent clock 30k is comon of course there is no such thing as part time agent. i am saying full time agent who have survive from the rough and held their head high now...fyi out of 10 agent one agent survive in this market if u think agent are good to be, good luck to u..all agent that have make big bucks have their sob story when they started.

is not easy money but when u go thru the rough u be drinking louis 13 and enjoy ur harvest. u need not be a stewardess to make money but with a sincere heart and honesty, u will do well in property.cheers.... i m a agent too who have go thru the rough....:D

Orgasmic
27-06-2007, 05:08 PM
you siao arrr......25k in property is nothing at this moment of time..my top agent clock 580k this month nett commision. average agent clock 30k is comon of course there is no such thing as part time agent. i am saying full time agent who have survive from the rough and held their head high now...fyi out of 10 agent one agent survive in this market if u think agent are good to be, good luck to u..all agent that have make big bucks have their sob story when they started.

is not easy money but when u go thru the rough u be drinking louis 13 and enjoy ur harvest. u need not be a stewardess to make money but with a sincere heart and honesty, u will do well in property.cheers.... i m a agent too who have go thru the rough....:D

brother, i heard property line now super hot. I know many agents driving bigger cars due to the booming market.

Damn if the government liberise the landed market for FT, all hell will break loose!!! Property agents can upgrade from Merc or BM to Ferraris liao.

Microsoft
27-06-2007, 05:39 PM
you want to get them to drink coffee with you also difficult.

Wait for a property market crash bah..

Not realli... depend on the amt of the transaction lor... :D :D

et911
27-06-2007, 05:40 PM
Not realli... depend on the amt of the transaction lor...
You think everyone like you so rich meh?? :(

Microsoft
27-06-2007, 05:41 PM
you mean male property agents?

U got FR on them? :D If hav shd b the 1st Male FR in SBF... :p

Microsoft
27-06-2007, 05:43 PM
You think everyone like you so rich meh??

If rich i hav FR leow. Maybe u can ask Castrol... He seem 2 have a FR on them but male 1...:D :p

1acoruna69
27-06-2007, 05:46 PM
If rich i hav FR leow. Maybe u can ask Castrol... He seem 2 have a FR on them but male 1..
You are Microsoft, so you should be rich lah :D

plman2002
27-06-2007, 06:49 PM
If rich i hav FR leow. Maybe u can ask Castrol... He seem 2 have a FR on them but male 1... :p

Can surf liao arh?!?!?!??! :D

Gentle Beast
27-06-2007, 07:34 PM

Er.. what makes you think all propety agents are 'hot, sexy and desperate SYTs?'. Likewise for 'insurance agents'? Or do you just want a 'story' like the title of your thread?

gonggong18
27-06-2007, 09:43 PM
Trust me, there is this thing call gravity, what goes up will come down.

gonggong18
27-06-2007, 09:47 PM
Those who show only master bedroom and close deal then sub-sale it, is called masterbed rooom agent. After a few bonks they become slut and prostitute in the eyes of the speculators, after they had been circulated. Fresh ones enter the scence and the process repeated. Speculators also close deals with these type of agents at high class hotel instead of Budget hotel as there is no house to see, only plans and it can be discussed at the "master's bedroom"

Microsoft
27-06-2007, 10:11 PM
Can surf liao arh?!?!?!??!

Can leow... ortang D Chek 1 packet of chicken rice...:D :D

Oldie
27-06-2007, 11:29 PM
Er.. what makes you think all propety agents are 'hot, sexy and desperate SYTs?'. Likewise for 'insurance agents'? Or do you just want a 'story' like the title of your thread?

lol...i dun no
i guess its a topic at bad timing :(
ya....true...bought a few property durin a down time, those days agent chase u like hell....now..
called a few, no reply. hard to find new agent. :mad:
but...now the price is so high...dun no will lose or not.
1 property i wait since 1995 til now to break even...fark..
bloody east coast..

gonggong18
29-06-2007, 12:37 AM
Wah break even you damn lucky, bullshit about the market, if didn't imagine the rental saved will have to loose until pants drop

Microsoft
29-06-2007, 01:00 AM
You are Microsoft, so you should be rich lah

Microsoft my dick lah. Micro and soft... :D :D

daring70
05-09-2008, 05:12 PM
met this agent michelle shi some time back Bayshore Singapore (Rent / Sale)bayshore rent sale,bayshore apartments, condo (http://bayshoresingapore.blogspot.com/)

sorry, no photo in the link ...

whoa, cannot get her out of my mind, anyone knows anything more about her ?

infinitiumus
05-09-2008, 05:20 PM
ha ha i sold my house last year.. actually i was looking for a chio property agent to handle for me... but in the end.. settle for one.. ok looking but just a tad old.. didn't excite me enough.

If it was a pretty agent, I would have pro-position to her.. cos the agent actually made a very good 5 figure sum from the sale of my house.

sundial
05-09-2008, 05:28 PM
ha ha i sold my house last year.. actually i was looking for a chio property agent to handle for me... but in the end.. settle for one.. ok looking but just a tad old.. didn't excite me enough.

If it was a pretty agent, I would have pro-position to her.. cos the agent actually made a very good 5 figure sum from the sale of my house.

why need to go thru an agent.
When I sold my place i sold it myself. abit of trouble from the numerous phone calls from agents. 80% agents 20% direct buyers

The buyer came and nego with me. (called me after doing their own homework)
Saved the buyer 5k on agent fees as I mark up the price to factor agency cost.
And i also save 10k.

that means I can go GL and bonk 66.67 times more !!

thaidisco_lover
05-09-2008, 05:45 PM
There are several pretty property agents on my team/company. Their average income surpass most of the bros' income here.

Most of them can be laid , but depends on the chemistry. Earning a few ks of commission on the sale will not justify the cause.

:cool:

infinitiumus
05-09-2008, 05:47 PM
why need to go thru an agent.
When I sold my place i sold it myself. abit of trouble from the numerous phone calls from agents. 80% agents 20% direct buyers

You are right. I know how to handle property transaction as well. But I am too busy and I hate standing there and showing people around. Make fake smiles and answer stupid question.

Anyway, you won't believe it that I sold my house when I was overseas. The agent has to fax and courier the option for me to sign and collect cheque on my behalf.

Money can earn back. But time lost cannot make back.

And seriously I was thinking if I have the time to "scout" for chio agent and maybe have a fuck thrown in - then I can write a FR. too bad it didn't turn out the way I wanted.

durian
05-09-2008, 05:49 PM

Went to KTV some 1 month ago and one of the hostess told me she moonlight in the night and is a property agent in the day. I told her to recommend me some good property ya. :D

michaelrocksam
05-09-2008, 08:25 PM
Bros,

i am hearding only opinions, any one has FR ?

waiting for juicy story, may be if the agent is so good I might consider selling my property too :D

Coupe399
05-09-2008, 10:29 PM
Went to KTV some 1 month ago and one of the hostess told me she moonlight in the night and is a property agent in the day. I told her to recommend me some good property ya. :D

Hmmm, if her hse lobang are good.
Then no need to moonlight liao.
But anyway it is sad that she need to do so.
Let her sell ur hse lah.

SWINGER888
05-09-2008, 10:51 PM
yo,

did encountered 1 agent 3 yrs ago, she was not really a looker, but the body and boobs were fantatsic at least a c cup. was intro by a friend and also his FB. so we went thru the viewing of places and i engaged her to sell my flat as well. one day i was alone at home waiting for her to bring a buyer to view my flat and got a shock she was wearing tight skirt with g-string(the shape can tell) and 2 buttons of her blouse was unbutton and can see her bra .

the buyer was convinced by her to purchase my flat , so the signing of contract was done. after the buyer left she stay behind to have a chat with me as i was also looking for a house since i sold it. after a while i offer her some drinks (beers) and we start chatting away i tease her how she get to know my friend and how they get together cos my friend and this agent was married.

one thing lead to another while talking i started to raba raba with her and of course one thing lead to another we have sex and trust me her skills in bbbj and her moaning was out of the world.

her fav was doggie and her pussy was farking wet with thosepiak piak sound.
she was quite famous in this industry as some of her colics who are my friends did tell me some stories abt her btw the agency she worked in start ...
and office is located at Toa Payoh Store hub so you guys will know by now hehe (agency)

even nowadays i intro friends who interested in selling to her and i should say abt 4out of 8 will get the extra (sex) but of course without paying as she is not a fl.

cheers
to be cont..

Coupe399
05-09-2008, 10:55 PM
yo,

even nowadays i intro friends who interested in selling to her and i should say abt 4out of 8 will get the extra (sex) but of course without paying as she is not a fl.

Haha, i can sell my hse in 4 year times...
If she is still "ripe" not rotten yet.
Pass me the contact. :p

alanthegreat
05-09-2008, 10:59 PM
i doubt there is any agts who is so desperate to go undertable. firstly, who cares abt ur $10-$20k ($1 to 2m hse) commission? some agts dont bother to work or talk extra bcos they can easily switch to another seller as its the buyer market now. even if its the seller market, there will be more than enough no. of deals to close as singaporeans are kiasu. anything also buy during ppty boom (whether worthy for investment or not). if its the big, fat fish.. those really tua tao kay, u think they will succumb to the female's agt beauty or lust? money counts for them and they are rich enough to get better girls with their spare coins.

my 2 cents after working in ppty industry for 2.5 yrs.

Orgasmic
06-09-2008, 12:21 PM
i doubt there is any agts who is so desperate to go undertable. firstly, who cares abt ur $10-$20k ($1 to 2m hse) commission? some agts dont bother to work or talk extra bcos they can easily switch to another seller as its the buyer market now. even if its the seller market, there will be more than enough no. of deals to close as singaporeans are kiasu. anything also buy during ppty boom (whether worthy for investment or not). if its the big, fat fish.. those really tua tao kay, u think they will succumb to the female's agt beauty or lust? money counts for them and they are rich enough to get better girls with their spare coins.

my 2 cents after working in ppty industry for 2.5 yrs.

I kinda agree with u. Most girls are not so despo to have sex just to close the deals even if their commissions is 5 digits. If thats the case, then male property agents will have to go fly kites.

busido69
06-09-2008, 03:22 PM
i agree with alanthegreat too. at least he brings a realism to this aspect too. just say that i'm talking the truth there are some who does but what the majority not so. the most treat clients to KTV and maybe some rabba rabba that's all. unless you have something more to offer(like looks, charm, etc.)

daring70
09-07-2009, 01:21 PM
anyone knows this property agent called michelle shi (prc) ? met her once (she was a co-broker for my agent), man i had wild thoughts. not slutty type, just a very nice milf ....

steamer
11-07-2009, 12:36 AM
anyone knows this property agent called michelle shi (prc) ? met her once (she was a co-broker for my agent), man i had wild thoughts. not slutty type, just a very nice milf ....

she's a prc milf, early 30s with a young daugther. speaks some english.
looks 6.5 slim n fair, almond shaped face, pleasant look, not slutty
hgt est 1.62
boobs est 32A

very hardworking n responsible agent. unfortunately i dun tink she is a player :(
homely type. dun think she will fl too coz financially she not so jialat one.

good luck

cheers :)

daring70
11-07-2009, 05:52 PM
yes she brought her daughter along when we closed the deal. wah you sure she only A cup ? looked bigger :)

not a stunner but there's something very pleasant about her i have to say ...

boxingman
11-07-2009, 08:39 PM
This thread is an eye opener for me,i never know agent can earn so much! Guess going into this line is an gd option if my boss sack me.:p

GP123
11-07-2009, 11:50 PM
There are a number of female agents who slept with clients to close deals or to get good referrals, esp those male private bankers.

The kind of deals involved are 6 digits commission and many at one go. These gals sometimes do trade sex for smaller deals in the region of 50k.

I knew at least 3 who are doing so, and they are open about it. I ahve been 10yrs in the market and had seen young female agents slept with older ones to get to know the trade.

I personally laid a few of them....kekeke.

steamer
12-07-2009, 11:50 AM
yes she brought her daughter along when we closed the deal. wah you sure she only A cup ? looked bigger :)

ya, quite sure its A. i looked down at her longkang few times liao. :D

daring70
13-07-2009, 07:46 AM
ha ha so you find her attractive as well :)

yellowleaf
13-07-2009, 07:57 PM
Hmmm, was lucky that i bedded my co broke agent. she was ard 10 yrs young. not a stunner, but, nice boobs, with well trimed pussy hair.

chongchongchong
16-07-2009, 02:20 PM
met this agent michelle shi some time back Bayshore Singapore (Rent / Sale)bayshore rent sale,bayshore apartments, condo (http://bayshoresingapore.blogspot.com/)

sorry, no photo in the link ...

whoa, cannot get her out of my mind, anyone knows anything more about her ?

bro u mean her???

Blogger: User Profile: Michelle Shi (http://www.blogger.com/profile/13092055103018961201)

BMW Lover
17-07-2009, 10:15 PM
There are a number of female agents who slept with clients to close deals or to get good referrals, esp those male private bankers.

The kind of deals involved are 6 digits commission and many at one go. These gals sometimes do trade sex for smaller deals in the region of 50k.

I knew at least 3 who are doing so, and they are open about it. I ahve been 10yrs in the market and had seen young female agents slept with older ones to get to know the trade.

I personally laid a few of them....kekeke.

;) Regina?

daring70
19-07-2010, 08:00 AM
brother, drop me a pm. is she still in the trade ?

ya, quite sure its A. i looked down at her longkang few times liao. :D

mr_missile
19-07-2010, 11:20 AM
;) Regina?

Bro, care to 'elaborate' on this Regina? :)

lgwong500
18-08-2010, 07:00 AM
Encounted an agent recently. She was in Airline before this.

She offer extra to me after the owner left. We had it in that empty unit. Damn shoik when bonking with "echo system"...

She manitained her figure so well and at least D-cup, with OL dressing...

bonkudear
18-08-2010, 03:43 PM
Encounted an agent recently. She was in Airline before this.

She offer extra to me after the owner left. We had it in that empty unit. Damn shoik when bonking with "echo system"...

She manitained her figure so well and at least D-cup, with OL dressing...

Did she close the sale with you before the extra 'services'? Care to elaborate or share lobang via pm bro?

BiRd13
18-08-2010, 05:26 PM
I do part-time property agent previously.. (For about 1yr or so...)
Deals are hard to close during that period... So sometimes have to undergo some 'extort' stuff etc in order to close the deal... Frankly speaking, I bedded some old ladies too... just to close some deals... Like what bro GP123 said, the commission is as high as 5-6 digit thingy... So well, you will do anything to close it if possible... =X

There's a few case whereby i 'act' as buyer, and meet up with a few female agents... One thing to know their tactics in handling client... and also, tried to bed a few too... And don't say property agent, as long as doing sales (outdoor kind like insurance etc) there are many cases like that...