PDA

View Full Version : TN near Bt

bonsoir
26-06-2007, 07:13 PM
Yo All,

Been a while since me started new thread. Did a search, nothing here. So just start one lor.

Played soccer last evening, legs abit aching, so itching for a good rub more so than anything else. then remembered so a small ad recently about this place about 20 mins away from me place..decided to check it out cos they open till 1am. (side note: if u see ads w/o entrance fee? do call and ask, normally much higher than your usual $20-$30 bucks category).

Carpark was next to this building;alot of empty lots (around 11.30pm)except for one Beemer parked in front.As was walking up steps in old shophouse type building, brushed aside the cloth covering partition? Lo and behold! saw one of my not so regular masseuse from Fortune Centre who moved there only yesterday. (nice boobies-fakeys though).

Straight away on her. In total, place quite neat and clean, with 2 huge bathroom for showers (but need to walk thru sitting area, catwalk for people to see...haaa).

Cosy ambience with about 4-5 rooms partitioned by thick cloths... but room is big enough for massage and "whatever"---->remember the canned drink advertisement? haaaa....

Anyway, FR is as follow:

Name : A flower
Age : told me 28 everytime i asked, but i suspect early 30's. (but she's not that bad looking la...)
Looks : 6/10
Boobs : 34B
Body : Petite, but a bit fleshy at right place. but cos Boobs are enhanced...so ok la.

Massage: used to be piano playing;now at least around 3/10. (but she really uses alot of effort la...massage me for nearly 45mins leh!).
BM : Nil
HJ : 4/10 (more like grease up willie and shake it off
FJ : 6.5/10 (ok la.... it's relative to u and I la).
BJ : Nil

But she'll always use her boobies to play with willie...but cos i've been visiting her a few times liao...so a little more intimate la.

She also told me that she won't be staying long there cos of a raid that happened last friday. So now ALL new girls. (6 of them) which i saw are the SYT's type, a bit flat flat but all Damn playful type cos can hear next door brudder having a great time with her during their play time...(macam real boyfren/girlfren like that haaa...).

She also told me not worth it to go cos ex there la (considerate type). cos it's $36/hour with no facility.

Anyway, damage is pretty subjective la.

On way out, saw 2 brudders think around late 20's early 30's wearing long sleeves sitting on sofa with their masseues after their session...looked abit stoned type...haaa!but then again, i was in shorts and t-shirt la...

Hey, didn't mentioned that one fella actually walked in and kicked up a ruckus about asking what happened to girls last week who gotten caught? and why must pay $36 dollars before massage started and blah blah blah, seemed damn fierce leh, then walked out.

I say, to that guy, come TN/HC, go relax la, don't stress over this kinda thing la, if don't like just walk out lor, no need to give gals hard time cos they also come here to make a living.

Ok! For bros who are keen? please just PRIVATE MESSAGE me hor? if u add onto my thread here by asking for location? sorry, won't entertain la....cos the "sweep yellow" fever is back in full force again...

Cheerio!

kelvin11tay
27-06-2007, 05:26 PM
can PM me the location?

nevermine
28-06-2007, 02:13 AM
yo bro, can oso pm mi the location?thx.:)

Lauteko
28-06-2007, 07:44 AM
Hi Bro,
Can give damages for the HJ & FJ??

bonsoir
29-06-2007, 01:41 AM
Hi Bro,
Can give damages for the HJ & FJ??

Like I said, my first time there. Entrance is 36. my gal just moved there too. and we met by coincidence! :-)

She's the oldest, the rest are SYT's in early mid 20's? HJ should be 50. But can always bargain la...

For those? please PM me la....wah liao....why u all so lazy one ar? mai-ah-ney-kuan leh....spoonfeeding too much bo hoe leh! :-)

bonsoir
09-07-2007, 01:05 PM
Anyway, 2nd Part to this.

Went last Friday after attending a gala dinner at Orchard and saw all the boobies popping out from evening gowns made me buay tahan.

Went to 3 places at around 10 plus 11pm. around town (people's park area) and went also to bugis, kena played out by linda...anyway, went back to Bt Timah area.

Same place as last mentioned in this Thread.

Discovered my regular already left the job.hmm...how?

saw 4 gals all in their 20s. Immediately one of them stood up and greet me. the very slanty doe eyed playful type. FOund out she only 22 from beijing.
wow...can she talk....haaa...for bros not careful? she can phsycho u wan hor.

FR is as folllow:

Name : Small Rain
Boobs: A cup but with small kachang putih tits....haaa...good to twiddle with
Looks: 6/10 (smally petite and mouth pouty pouty when she sanai u type) quite demure looking la....ha..
BM: no
HJ: 5/10
FJ: quoted me 150 i said might as well go rob? haaa..anyway, nope, as was tired and never bring enough money.
Fun factor: 6/10 (cos she really "works" hard at miling u of ur money.

Tht's all for now till next one....
Cheerio!

trojan
09-07-2007, 03:33 PM
goodnite bro can pm me the location cos i pm u long ago but u didnt reply. thanks

bonsoir
09-07-2007, 06:04 PM
goodnite bro can pm me the location cos i pm u long ago but u didnt reply. thanks

eh? i PM'ed everyone leh....mai ah-neh-kuan leh....wah liao....

go go, go check ur PM box....haaa

Enjoy and play safe!

maxium
10-07-2007, 12:07 PM
pls PM me the location

Thx