PDA

View Full Version : Sexy Milfy, service-oriented waitress waiting for you to bonk

Pages : [1] 2

lightning
26-06-2007, 02:13 AM
Happened to meet this sexy Milf by the road side. Her inviting 35C boobs have caught my attention. When talking to this babe, she "teh" my dick through my pants and gave a nice, good squeeze. From this I knew that Yu Xin is a hot sex pot hidden inside her. She went back to Home land 2 months ago and returned recently and contacted me. I was craving for some actions and had a few potential numbers to choose. Finally choosen Yu Xin as she arrived recently. Then we went to a nearby hotel and began our tryst:D

We strip to our birthday suit and went to bath together. Noted that she gave me quite through cleaning and bath me like a king. After cleaning me up, she have her bath, while i was behind playing with her boobs.

When we step out of the bathroom, I was trembling very badly due to the air con. After i dried up a bit, she see me so poor thing, so she covered me with warm blanket as if pampering me. As i watched her dried up herself, she then moved into the blankets with me and suckled my nipples like hungry baby.She deliver ticklish but enjoyable cathbath on my body. and went down to lick my balls and made me tremble and groan with pleasure. all this she keep a very tempting CFM eye contact with me all the times. Then she gave me a very good BBBJ. See that i was lifting my head all the while and fearing that i overstrain my neck, she offered to place a pillow below my head for cushion.
These actions made me praise her thoughtful and excellent service provider in my heart.

After that she continued BBBJ and made me nearly cummed. I stopped her in time and cathbath her in return for her good service. Can see that she enjoyed my licking on her body and the attentions on her boobs. then i turned her around and licked her back and up to her neck. I rubbed her cunt and found her wet. Tried to fingered her, but she dun like being fingered. So i re-newed my assaulted her boobs and fingered her cunt vigorous. Unable to tahan my assualt, she became wetter than before squirted a bit and wetted my fingers. I laughed at her for cumming on my hands, she slapped my arms and said 'tao yen... huai dan... why laughed at me' and see she beri shy leh:D

Then i laid her down and suckled her boobs , while she capped me and plunge into her. Later she requested to go on top and ride on me. this is one postion that made me cummed very quickly and finally I exploded into the cap. Very sextifying. Then she gave me a good wash up and took her time to make up while enjoying my accompany. Those who are looking for SYT may skip her, but I can say that she is highly reccomendated, maybe as good or better than Ling2, but in a more active and service orientated way. BTW she reminds me a bit like Meiling, Aman's gal in terms of looks. but of course Meiling is younger and prettier. This GEM is more for those MILF luvers. She work as a waitess in Dailian.

Looks:6.5 or 7/10(Big eyes,but has some feckles on her face,aged ard 33~38)
boobs:35C (a slightly droopy but natural and very nice to hold)
BBBJ: 8/10 (i like her ball licking sexxion)
FJ:7.5/10 (easily wet and cummed on my hands)
GFE:8/10 (a bit "teh" also)
Service:9.5/10(very service orientated and highly reccomendated)
Kissing:yes
Painting:yes
Oh yes damage: $70+$10 tips (she charges ard $60, but i think she deserves ard $70)
Those who wants her number, will know my requirements by now. Those without FR posting before need not pm me. PM contacts given will be given out by priotry and senoirty.

soberguy
26-06-2007, 02:38 AM
Bro Lightning,

Glad to know that you found something nice again. However, you have missed out something. The damage leh... don't bonk until blur blur.. hehe...

cheers!

lightning
26-06-2007, 02:42 AM
Bro Lightning,

Glad to know that you found something nice again. However, you have missed out something. The damage leh... don't bonk until blur blur.. hehe...

cheers!

Yeah loh blur blur until beri shiok ah. Tonight can sleep beri well loh:D
BTW i will give out PM contacts by tommorrow...

doll_rumiko
26-06-2007, 07:03 AM
Just walk around and upz, i dont meet the requirement:D

aman
26-06-2007, 08:49 AM
Yeah loh blur blur until beri shiok ah. Tonight can sleep beri well loh.
BTW i will give out PM contacts by tommorrow...

Bro lightning, nice find again ha...:)
me after come back from sz..to many work to do hv no time to look for gal to bonk liao.were call you sometime for kopi.
cheers.

GhostRay
26-06-2007, 05:49 PM
Bro..... I shall give you the title of "Top 10 Scout of the year". Kekekekeke.

lightning
26-06-2007, 08:34 PM
Bro..... I shall give you the title of "Top 10 Scout of the year". Kekekekeke.

Hahahahha:D i like that comment. Recce Commander

shanghaifun
26-06-2007, 08:35 PM
Hahahahha:D i like that comment. Recce Commander

U the man....

cheers:D

lightning
26-06-2007, 08:54 PM
Bro lightning, nice find again ha...:)
me after come back from sz..to many work to do hv no time to look for gal to bonk liao.were call you sometime for kopi.
cheers.

look forward to it. it is always hard 4 me to catch up with u:D

aman
27-06-2007, 08:41 AM
look forward to it. it is always hard 4 me to catch up with u.

Ha Ha..soon:)
Yday my fren say. Very good.:D Thanks.

t123
27-06-2007, 04:08 PM
FR after catching my breath, just returned after the session.
long bbbj, moaning and shouting when I shove it in her cunt. Big breasts with brownish nipples bouncing when she ride me. Not a real looker but worth the effort of skipping office to fuck her. Can still remember her cb juice dripping just now. She has a long clitoris machiam like Hum slapping each other.

lightning
28-06-2007, 03:02 AM
Glad that you guys are sextified with wat i find:D Hopefully, the rest will post FR soon.. As i given out to some bros;) BTW, this babe is easily aroused and wet.

GhostRay
28-06-2007, 03:06 PM
Lightning.... Bro lightning..... Number 1 scout lightning..... Contact leh..... kekekekekeke. Kopi on me next time...... Just tell me when come out kopi can liao.

lightning
28-06-2007, 07:46 PM
Lightning.... Bro lightning..... Number 1 scout lightning..... Contact leh..... kekekekekeke. Kopi on me next time...... Just tell me when come out kopi can liao.

Sure, sure...:D My pleasure, but this weekend is beri busy 4 me. Next week, we meet up..kekekeke...;)

axor3333
28-06-2007, 10:32 PM
Sure, sure...:D My pleasure, but this weekend is beri busy 4 me. Next week, we meet up..kekekeke...;)

Bro Lightning

Other good lobang. I don whether I have time to try . May be You can give me first then I will manage my time. ha ha

cheer

Kum xia

axor

lightning
20-07-2007, 01:14 AM
Recently i have tried this babe again and her service is as good as ever and so far only a few FR heard. Any takers? As she will be leaving somewhere near the endof this month. All i can say that good stuff is not to be missed like her:D
BTW, she has been robbed recently and her HP has changed. PM me for her number.

lightning
27-07-2007, 07:23 PM
Recently i have tried this babe again and her service is as good as ever and so far only a few FR heard. Any takers? As she will be leaving somewhere near the endof this month. All i can say that good stuff is not to be missed like her:D
BTW, she has been robbed recently and her HP has changed. PM me for her number.

BTW any takers for this babe, as she is back:D

hotbody_ccc
27-07-2007, 07:41 PM
Can I have contact No of her

Thanks in advance

Sam

ManuelFerrara
27-07-2007, 10:59 PM
1st of all, thanks lightning for the contact. It's great to had a kopi session with him +++ing about rongrong and limei.

Sms both lightning's contact : YX and HR and YX reply almost instantly. After some sms, arrange to pick her up at lor 13. Stop my van at a parking lot and call her. She is already waiting for me along the road and she walks towards me upon receiving my call. Saw a tall slim gal walking towards me. Her hair is wavy juz like those greek beauty. Off we go to find a hotel at joo chiat area but too bad all the hotels were fully booked for short time. All this while, she patiently walked with me on high heels and holding my hands like gf. Finally we got a hotel at lor 39.

Once enter the room, she is a bit shy at 1st but after some warm up session, she becomes bold. I gave her some light kisses on the lip and she didn't reject. Her lips look like Wen Bi Xia which is very sexy to me. So i started to frenched her deeply and she loves it too. The feeling is great machiam like kissing girlfrens. Meanwhile, my hands starts to roam her body, squeezing her firm and slight fleshly butt and i know that i will end up doggieing her. Her hands starts to stroke my enlarged manhood too, making it awaken. Withins seconds, both of us are bare juz like adam and eve in the garden of eden. We continue frenching like lovers for about 10 mins.

We went for shower. Nothing to shout during the shower. She is inexperience in this area so we ended up washing individually.After washing up myself, I sitted beside the bed waiting for her. She kneel down in front of me, stroking my manhood and looks into my eyes with a slutty look. She tease my manhood by licking my cock head but didn't engulf it. Soon, i was impatient and i hold her head and pentrate my hardened prick into her mouth. Oh ah, the feeling is great. Even though the suction is not strong enough but it is sufficient to make my prick harden.

After a good 10 minutes of mouth exercise from yx, we moved to the bed and she went on top of me to service me orally, starting from my ears lobe, gave me a soft sexy moan which is pleasing to the ears, down my neck and gave some soft bites on my nipples. While doing so, her silky hands did not stop stroking my manhood to make sure it is at its tiptop state. Soon, my prick ended up in her mouth again. She alternated between the veined shaft, balls and the hardened rod. A bit inexperience though bit it is good enough for me.

Her sexy lips invite me to lock into a tongue war with her again. While kissing her, i slip my hand into her cunt which is already wet and reponsive. Soon my hand twirl and swirl into her love hole and her breathing become harder and faster. I can felt that her moist hole sending ripples of contraction to signal my hand to go faster and harder but i purposely slow down so that the orgasm can become more sextisfying later. After repeating the motion for a while,she started to grip my hand tight signalling me not to stop, unlock my tongue and gave out a loud and sexy moan as an indiction of orgasm. I can see that her face is flush with redness and she looks beautiful in this way since her skin is fair. I took out my wet hand which is tainted by her cunt juice and continue caress her soft bouncy breast.

1 jokingly tease her that she should be paying me since i had make her reach nirvana. She told me she will take revenge and starts to stroke my soften rod. In no time, My rod starts to rise to the occassion again, She begins to move her sexy lips to savour my hardened rod. My urge to savour her had risen to high point and i stop her, asking her to cap my impatient warrior. She ride on top of me, and i can see that her rides has risen from 1st gear to 5th gear and she rode me like a fast and furious ferrari. Her breathing had become harder and faster again and it is a great sight to see her riding me like a cowgirl with her boobs bouncing furiously. Luckily, no gals are able to let me cum in this position. Soon i heard the familiar loud and sexy moan again. She collaspe into my body, gasping for air and was wondering when can i reach orgasm.

I let her rest for a while before i do an attack again. This time round, knowing that she is exhausted oredi, i did her in missionary. Her cunt size is juz right for my didi and i felt good in and out of her moist cunt. I tried to alternate between long and short stroke, seeing her ectasy face and bouncy boobs really make me feel like cumming but i told myself it is always my destiny to end up in my favourite doggy position. I signal her to flip over and put my hot rod into her cunt, she let out a soft moan showing me that she likes the way i pentrate her. Soon i am into 5th gear, pumping her hard and furious, with the piak piak sound instead of broom broom sound, finally, i hold her round butt firm and shoot my tadpole into her holes (with condom on of course) WAT A FEELING!!!

Name : Yuxin
Hometown : Dalian
Ht and wt : 162m,48kg
Looks:7.5/10(Big eyes,sexy lips,got dimples,wavy hair,smile a lot)
Character : easy going gal, no rush, i spend a total of 2hrs with her, and she still join me for supper later.
boobs:35C (a slightly droopy but natural and very nice to hold, nipples are reponsive to sucking)
BBBJ: 6/10 (need to be improve)
FJ:9/10 (responsive, maybe cos i am her last customer for the day)
GFE:10/10 (on par with rongrong)
Frenching :yes
Damage: $70+$30 tips + $20 room + $2 condom

Those who wants her number, pls pm bro lightning. She is a nice gal, pls do take care of her. She was quite unlucky recently, as her passport, hp and cash was robbed and was beaten up. even show me the lump on her head. So pls take good care of her.

lightning
28-07-2007, 11:00 PM
Any more takers as this babe's has excellent GFE service (guranteed) and is quite pretty and boobsy too!:D

Cummon
29-07-2007, 12:42 AM
Bro lightning, wondering is this Yu Xin the same girl in this thread
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=69966

Anyway appreciate if you could PM me her contact & let me check it out :)
thanks

lightning
29-07-2007, 07:49 PM
Bro lightning, wondering is this Yu Xin the same girl in this thread
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=69966

Anyway appreciate if you could PM me her contact & let me check it out :)
thanks

BTW this gal is from Dalian, stand162, very service-orientated (make sure u ver comfortable). i enjoyed her serviceand rtf her the 3rd time liao. she was robbed recently n changed her hp. she has curly hair and verysexy looking too.:D i pm u alreadi, check out n comfirmed it.

hotbang
30-07-2007, 01:49 AM
BTW this gal is from Dalian, stand162, very service-orientated (make sure u ver comfortable). i enjoyed her serviceand rtf her the 3rd time liao. she was robbed recently n changed her hp. she has curly hair and verysexy looking too.:D i pm u alreadi, check out n comfirmed it.

Bro, she still around mah ? Mind to PM ... :D Many thanks!

lightning
30-07-2007, 08:13 PM
Bro, she still around mah ? Mind to PM ... :D Many thanks!

Have pm u liao, do post FR after trying:D Gurantee good

kong1684
30-07-2007, 11:28 PM
Can I have contact No of her

Thanks in advance

kong:D

goldenlink
31-07-2007, 05:26 PM
FR on Yu Xin

Thanks to bro lightning for Yu Xin's contact.

Made an appointment with her today. She has a sweet voice which is pleasant to the ears. First impression of her, big eyes, big mouth but sexy lips. Her big boobs attracts me more than her face anyway. Quite a friendly MILF who shows it by holding my arms when walked in to the lift.

Showering was SOP, but playing with her assets when applying showering cream on her chest. She said I was very naughty. When she hold my already hardening rod, she let out soft moans, which was really eroctic to the ears.

In bed, I must say that her skill of cat bath is just so so. Not very stimulating.
Her bbbj is just ok, may be at the score of 6/10. But the big turnoff was that she kept on spitting out her saliver into the dustbin placed at the bedside during the bbbj. Although she was very friendly throughout, I only managed to french her a few times. Most of the times she turned her head away.
She also didn't quite like fingering.

The fj is ok, nothing to shout about. She was not really active and horny throughout the whole fj session as what I hope for, haha.

I would say the whole session is quite ordinary, not much of feeling. Perhaps, we did not strike the right chemistry. But this FR should not stop any brothers from trying out her. If you are a boob lover, you will love her assets.

The score:

Face - 6 to 7
Boobs - 9, with big light brown nippers.
Frenching - just a bit. She is not into it.
Cat bath - 5
Bbbj - 6
Fj - 6
Friendliness - 8, quite chatty.
Damage - $70 + $20 for room.

Sorry brother lightning, thought I could give a juicy FR but to disappoint you.

ManuelFerrara
31-07-2007, 06:39 PM
Made an appointment with her today.

Bro, wat time u with her? lavender hotel 81 at around 12pm?

lightning
31-07-2007, 08:21 PM
FR on Yu Xin

Thanks to bro lightning for Yu Xin's contact.

Made an appointment with her today. She has a sweet voice which is pleasant to the ears. First impression of her, big eyes, big mouth but sexy lips. Her big boobs attracts me more than her face anyway. Quite a friendly MILF who shows it by holding my arms when walked in to the lift....Sorry brother lightning, thought I could give a juicy FR but to disappoint you.

It ok, just now i have spoken to her and looks like she was very tired as she had overnite L/F and she had to look for u right after. Normally she likes to be french and fingered. :confused: And i have rtf her 3 times which i seldom do that unless the service provider is good and at least up standard. But thanks for the FR posting:D

goldenlink
31-07-2007, 09:21 PM
Bro, wat time u with her? lavender hotel 81 at around 12pm?

Yes, around that time.

goldenlink
31-07-2007, 09:38 PM
It ok, just now i have spoken to her and looks like she was very tired as she had overnite L/F and she had to look for u right after. Normally she likes to be french and fingered. :confused: And i have rtf her 3 times which i seldom do that unless the service provider is good and at least up standard. But thanks for the FR posting:D

Yup, she told me the overnight L/F after our session. Don't worry friend, may be just a wrong timing for me. For all you know she may give better treatment in the next session should I decide to call her again.

dirk_diggler
31-07-2007, 10:59 PM
This FR is specially dedicated to Bro Lightning, both for his great find and his generosity in sharing this gem of a FL. Had some time on my hands today, so decided to go down and look for Yu Xin. Was immediately delighted with the sight that greet my eyes,cfm looks,upturned lips that looked great for BJ,teardrop shaped breasts,and a slim curvaceous body like a bikini model. Perfect lover material....Her BBBJ was out of this world,one of the best I have had from a FL,slippery...wet and occasionally concentrated sucking on the dickhead....FJ was fabulous too, with her reaching orgasm....one thing to caution though when this lady reaches orgasm, her face will go into spasms as though she is in pain,but trust me that means she is enjoying it. In short, I connected with her throughout the session, and overall it was a gd and highly enjoyable bonk. Below are the stats:

Looks: 10/10 (The sexiest looking FL I have seen so far)
Boobs: 10/10 (Perfect teardrop C-cup shape without drooping)
Figure : 10/10 (Bikini model kinda figure)
BBBJ : 10/10 (What more can I say?)
FJ : 9/10 (1 mark less cos no squatting stance which I like the most)

In short, die die also must try! Must remember the disclaimer : One man's meat is another man's poison. Above FR is purely meant for reference purposes,but I do give credit when its due. Enuff said. ;)

ManuelFerrara
31-07-2007, 11:29 PM
Yes, around that time.

Paiseh bro, i am the one having an overnite session with her. But i do not shack her out as i onli had one shot b4 we sleep and next day no more liao. In fact, i let her off the session early so that she can earn more $$$. She did mention that u had made a arrangement with her the previous day and u also bought her back to gl for another session after ur session. She is a caring and thoughtful gal and nice to be with. Maybe she felt a bit shy since this is the 1st time she met u. By the way, u smoke?

Anyway, up u 2 pts for ur good effort.

goldenlink
01-08-2007, 10:34 AM
Paiseh bro, i am the one having an overnite session with her.......She did mention that u had made a arrangement with her the previous day and u also bought her back to gl for another session after ur session. She is a caring and thoughtful gal and nice to be with. Maybe she felt a bit shy since this is the 1st time she met u. By the way, u smoke?

Anyway, up u 2 pts for ur good effort.

Hi Bro, thanks for your kindness by upping me 2 pts. Really appreciate it.

Anyway, just to give a true picture of "She did mention that u had made a arrangement with her the previous day and u also bought her back to gl for another session after ur session."

Yes, I had earlier arranged to meet her at lor 15 on 30/7. However, when I called her after arriving at the pre-designated location, her hp was off. I sat at a coffee shop and continued to call her a few times but to no avail. I waited for almost 45 minutes at the coffee shop and called her in between, but the effort failed. I could not wait any longer and decided to leave. After a while, she called me to apologize. She said her hp battery went flat and she was charging the battery at that time. I told her it was ok and initiated to meet her on 31/7 noon. She obliged and arranged to meet at lor 16.

But when I arrived at lor 16 and called her, she said she was at lavender 81.
What to do? Drove to lavendar 81 and finally had the session with her. When I met up with her outside the hotel, I jokingly told her that our meeting was like playing hide and seek. She laughed and apologized for the inconvenience caused.

As for 'bought her back to gl for another session after ur session', this definitely is not truth. After my session with her at L81, I sent her back to where she stays at gl and dropped her at the junction of lor 16 and gl rd. Where got mood to have another session with her when her earlier services was just so so only? I didn't mind to send her back because of her friendliness actually.

Anyway, these are not importance really. But thought it is good to clarify those things she had said to you.

By the way, I do not smoke. Was a smoker 20 over years ago but decided to call it quit when one day woke up from the wrong side of the bed. Haha.

ManuelFerrara
01-08-2007, 01:46 PM
She said her hp battery went flat and she was charging the battery at that time.

After my session with her at L81, I sent her back to where she stays at gl and dropped her at the junction of lor 16 and gl rd.

Yo bro, she did tell me about the incident when her battery gone flat and she has to let u wait. She felt very sorry too.

She actually had a appt at 1pm at gl after ur session but guess she did not tell u cos i guess she afraid to rush u.

lightning
01-08-2007, 07:34 PM
Yup, she told me the overnight L/F after our session. Don't worry friend, may be just a wrong timing for me. For all you know she may give better treatment in the next session should I decide to call her again.

Well done. As a newbie u had contributed ur 1st FR posting. BTW she mentioned to me that looks sometimes play a part in making the entire sexxion enjoyable. but i have told her to improve her service next time. Will provide good lobangs to u;)

goldenlink
02-08-2007, 08:40 AM
Well done. As a newbie u had contributed ur 1st FR posting. BTW she mentioned to me that looks sometimes play a part in making the entire sexxion enjoyable. but i have told her to improve her service next time. Will provide good lobangs to u;)

Haha, one woman's meat is another woman's poison. Fortunately not all women, whether in this line or not in this line, are like her, otherwise I will be starved to death.

By the way, I have already posted 4 other FRs. This is the fifth one.

Anyway, just want to thank you for yu xin's contact. Please send my regard to her should you meet her.

GTOKING
02-08-2007, 10:12 AM
Looks:6.5 or 7/10(Big eyes,but has some feckles on her face,aged ard 33~38)
boobs:35C (a slightly droopy but natural and very nice to hold)
BBBJ: 8/10 (i like her ball licking sexxion)
FJ:7.5/10 (easily wet and cummed on my hands)
GFE:8/10 (a bit "teh" also)
Kissing:yes
Oh yes damage: $70+$10 tips (she charges ard $60, but i think she deserves ard $70)

Bro lightning

you really a good contributor..............haha:)

lightning
02-08-2007, 07:21 PM
Below are the stats:
Looks: 10/10 (The sexiest looking FL I have seen so far)
Boobs: 10/10 (Perfect teardrop C-cup shape without drooping)
Figure : 10/10 (Bikini model kinda figure)
BBBJ : 10/10 (What more can I say?)
FJ : 9/10 (1 mark less cos no squatting stance which I like the most)

In short, die die also must try! Must remember the disclaimer : One man's meat is another man's poison. Above FR is purely meant for reference purposes,but I do give credit when its due. Enuff said.

Thanks a lot for the contribution and appreciated ur good will. BTW ur ratings is slightly over rated and such ratings i will give it to Xiao Rou, who is currently the PRC champion.

Haha, one woman's meat is another woman's poison. Fortunately not all women, whether in this line or not in this line, are like her, otherwise I will be starved to death.

By the way, I have already posted 4 other FRs. This is the fifth one.

Anyway, just want to thank you for yu xin's contact. Please send my regard to her should you meet her.

No problem u r always welcum :D There will be another powerful one may be returning soon and u could always look 4 me for her contact;) Hopefully she will give u wonderful surprise!
Bro lightning

you really a good contributor..............haha

Thanks u r also a good chiongster too!

melvinoks
02-08-2007, 11:29 PM
Bro lightning, I am interested...pls pm me her contact. Thanks.

soberguy
03-08-2007, 01:21 AM
Thanks a lot for the contribution and appreciated ur good will. BTW ur ratings is slightly over rated and such ratings i will give it to Xiao Rou, who is currently the PRC champion.

You rate 10/10? Hmmmm.. rtf lately??

No problem u r always welcum :D There will be another powerful one may be returning soon and u could always look 4 me for her contact. Hopefully she will give u wonderful surprise!

I wonder who.... hmmm....

Thanks u r also a good chiongster too!

How our top FL scout doing lately? :)

Cummon
03-08-2007, 01:30 AM
Was still damn horny after finishing a session with XL intro by bro lopo,so I called YX & she asked me to book a room first. Anyway after I got the key for the hotel room, she called telling me that a mafu just happened to warn her not to do business tonight as big wind keep blowing, damn bad luck :(
She felt so guilty that she called me twice afterwards to apologize,told her not to worry,not her fault afterall.
Think will try her after NDay then.

wetcloset
03-08-2007, 02:07 AM
A big thanks to bro lightning for sharing yu xin's contact with me.

After several failed attempts to make arrangement with her, I decided to arrange to have a lunch session with her yesterday. I told myself this had better be good since i was sacrificing my lunch time in exchange for a sexcapade with her.

After checking into the hotel, called yu xin to inform of room number. Not long after, heard a knock on the door. When I looked into the door's pinhole to see how she looked like, found out that it was blocked. When I opened the door, she just said that she knew I would take a peek into the pinhole and she did not want me to see her before opening the door. whoa, sounded playful and teasing.. she is not syt but looked sexy enough. she had the CFM looks...
we proceeded to sit on the bed to TCSS for a while. After a while she started to stroke my thigh and my hands while chatting. Then we proceeded to french. Whoa, she is one hot frencher. she has good skills with her lips and tongue. Frenchkiss lovers should not miss this gem..
Then she asked to take shower together. after undressing she playfully led me to the bathroom.
Next was of course the main course on bed. she started the action by slowly giving me a sensual catbath attacking my nipples first. Then she gradually went down south to give my balls some good licking treatment. Next was the hard rod. Before she engulfed my rod, I asked her to cap me for BJ. Her BJ was superb. she started very slowly and gently, just my kind of style. she gave deep throat too n it was very arousing to see her lips slowly going up and down my rod. she was very hot in this area.
After a while of being serviced, I asked her to lie on the bed for me to service her. I returned the favour by slowly giving her a catbath. I started with licking the neck followed by the ears. she stopped me at her ears saying it was too itchy to be pleasurable. so i avoided the ears. then slowly went down to her nice soft boobs. attacked the nipples by alternating between the right and the left slowly and gently while my hands were busy caressing her pussy. boy, was she wet down there. yup, she gets really wet easily. i felt really aroused seeing how my licking her body made her shiver and moan.and she did not seem like she was faking it. the my tongue made its way further south to her belly button, then around her pussy area to her thigh and her knee and finally down to her ankle. i might have found her soft spot on her knee and ankle for when i licked at these areas, she seemed to shiver more n moan louder. then i continued to do the same thing on the leg, licking slowly from the other thigh all the way down to the ankle. she seemed to relish in my catbath..
next i asked her to lie on her front. this time, i attacked her back by giving a catbath starting from the neck to her bum n down to the area behind the knee. i found another soft spot behind the knees coz of her reaction when i licked that area. Again, did likewise with the other side. u can say i am a very balanced person. by now, seeing her so aroused made me feel so hot inside.
asked her to turn on her back coz i wanted to enter her liao. my rod was already throbbing. i slowly inserted my rod into her and after a few thrusts, i exploded inside her feeling very sextified. I came too fast this time round. She asked if i was not rushing for time, we could go for 2nd shot. too bad i had to rush back to work so had to decline her offer.
after that, we lied down on the bed for a while. she came close to me and cuddled to me like a GF.. finally went to clean up n left with a heavy heart.

Looks: mature, sexy and CFM. NOT syt tho
Boobs: Soft with large nipples
Attitude: friendly and no rush
GFE: no. 1
Frenching: no. 1
BJ: damn shiok seeing her lips move up & down the hard rod; slow and sensual
RTF: normally i won't but very likely for her
Verdict: no regrets sacrificing my lunch hour, hehe..
Damage: $70 + $10(room) + CD

goldenlink
03-08-2007, 08:44 AM
BTW ur ratings is slightly over rated and such ratings i will give it to Xiao Rou, who is currently the PRC champion.

No problem u r always welcum :D There will be another powerful one may be returning soon and u could always look 4 me for her contact;) Hopefully she will give u wonderful surprise!

Thanks for your kindness. Based on the above quotes, is your "powerful one" = Xiao Rou"?

Rof|maoxz
03-08-2007, 08:48 AM
Woah.... Looks good!! (Rubbing with Glee) :D

soberguy
03-08-2007, 11:21 AM
Thanks for your kindness. Based on the above quotes, is your "powerful one" = Xiao Rou"?

Sheeeeeehhhhh..... Bro lightning only say XR for that rating. Another powerful one... that for you to find out :) Hang around his threads & when time is ripe, I am sure you will know too... hehe.. :)

bbbjkim
03-08-2007, 11:32 AM
Had a session with her 2 days ago, thanks to bro lighting, she is very appreciative to you for all the help rendered.

Amyway I find her to be guenine nice and easy going, very obliging and accomodating to customer, guess her work as a waitress helps.

To all bros out there, no regret trying this chick, service is good, attitude is good, I gave her $80 in total but the service she render is equivalent to $100+..heeh

one2cum
03-08-2007, 05:31 PM
look like this milf look good to me. can try her??

insomia
04-08-2007, 08:52 AM
sorry for late FR

all thanks to brother lightning for sharing. as i always stay tune with brother litghning for good meat.

yes yuxin is a good meat and not to be spoilt and damaged. nowaday good meat hard to find especially because so many kena caught already.

looks: very sweet i give 8/10
bbbj: provided you are clean.
treatment: like your gf lah. she know how to tease you and make you mari kita.
fj: so happy to say, i make her cum and she is very wet. that s the kang hoo i have to make her cum.
damages: worthwhile 70+10 tips + room 20 + 5 condoms strawberry durexs
r.t.f: as long as she is in town. i will patronise her.

i also advised her to take cover for this week until national day. because AV confirmed sweep the floor one it has been a practice since few years ago.

thanks brother lightnings. thumbs up. cheers!!!

will be waiting for your other good meat to share

Korn666
04-08-2007, 07:32 PM
Thanks for bro lightning for her contact.

Just had a session with her a while ago.
Due to the recent raids, she was wondering if it was safe to do it
in Area G, so to appease her and make the session go smoothly, I
suggested we moved to Area JC . Picked her up down her lair . First
look ... wah.. though can see got age liao ... but still not bad .. nice
figure and she was dressed for the occasion ...

Fast Forward ....

Inside the room, relax and TCSS abit ... make some coffee and milo for the
2 of us ... talk about her being robbed ... life here and the daily raids ...
slowly she placed her hands on my didi and rub rub ... shoik ... hug her and
wanted to kiss ..but I suggested we go for a bath first .... cleaning was really
good ..make sure she clean you well .. scrub here scrub there ... Great ....
dried ourselves ... and move to bed ... asked me where I like to be
serviced ... we hug and started frenching ... she's good ... damn good ...
slowly ask me lie down ... gave me a really good catbath ... nips to neck
slowly move to me ears .. moaning and licking away ... make me so horny ..
haha ... then slowly to me tummy ... and start BBBJ ... damn shiok ....!!!
she's doesn't spit during BBBJing ...makes it shiok.. continued for almost
15 mins ... felt bad cos I don't FJ ... asked her to stop ... but she's so
insisted said nevermind ... continued for another 5 mins ... I asked her to
lick me nips while I HJ ... moaning and licking while I HJ ... she grap my other
hand to squeeze her Tits ... so nice to grap ...cathbath me here and there ..a first for me ... she moved to lick me didi tip while I HJ ...at times try
to suck ..SHIOK ... damn !! thinking about it again it's giving me a hard-on ..
think of calling her later for another session liao ... haha ...

Keep on sucking and moaning like her life depended on my didi while I HJ ...
then I gave up to her to BBBJ ... was about to cum .... told her quickly to
HJ ... " Cummed " alas ... end of happy hour ... haha ... funni thing ..
she used her finger to scrap off my cum and let me see ...very cheeky..
haha ..told her to clean it off ... took tissue and make sure I was cleaned
of cum .. then moved to shower ... TCSS abit and sent her back to her lair ..

One of the better FL that I have encountered .... since XR ...

Name : Yu Xin
Looks :7/10 (Big eyes, nice lips, curly hair)
Body : 7.5/10 ( Well kept for her age, no tummy, nice ass )
Boobs :35C ( a little droopy but natural and very nice to grab )
BBBJ : 9/10 ( can fight with XR and XF )
Catbath : 9/10 ( Damn ! She's good )
FJ : N.A.
GFE :8/10 ( feels very nice to be with her )
Service :9.5/10( service orientated , VERY willing to please )
Frenching : 8.5/10 ( my tongue almost got sucked out )
Painting : Never try
Damage : $70 + $xxtips + $20rm ( damn ... she can command $100 I also will look for her ... lolz ... don't zap me )
Overall I rate it a 8.5/10, can compare to XR but XR younger lah ... I know
as in service wise ... both can fight one loh ...
RTF : Got XR ... so hard to choose ... but it's a YES, she's worth that
every penny ... :D

Thanks again to Bro lightning for her contact.
And Please PM TS for contacts.
Please treat her well, she's a real GEM .....
Happy Bonking .....

lightning
04-08-2007, 07:45 PM

No lah but can be as powerful as her lah but will intro u once she arrived:D
Woah.... Looks good!! (Rubbing with Glee)
Have PM U Liao :D

lightning
04-08-2007, 08:43 PM
No lah but can be as powerful as her lah but will intro u once she arrived

Have PM U Liao

Aside to Bro insommia, bbbJkim and Korn666, Thks 4 the great FR posted :D

BTW Bro insommia wanna kopi together one of these days :D

Korn666
04-08-2007, 08:52 PM
Hey really thanks alot bro lightning ... she's a true gem .... think going
to rtf soon ... there goes my wallet ... lolz ....

Luffy18
04-08-2007, 09:14 PM
hi brother lighting newbie here, can share the contact???

ManuelFerrara
05-08-2007, 04:19 AM
going to rtf soon ... there goes my wallet ... lolz ....

Heard her aunty is visiting her soon.

peterson
05-08-2007, 11:24 AM
Thanks bro lightning for the contact, just bonked her few days back..

Booked a room and called her for the room #. Waited for her about 10 minutes, somebody bell the ring, opened the door let her come in, first look not bad. Both took out our clothes and sat on the bed tcss and watched the porn dvd together, but her eyes was looked at the screen and her hands started to rub my didi, me also used my hand to rub her private part, she started to moan softly and can felt that her panty a bit wet, after 10 minutes, then she prompted me go for shower. She helped me to clean my didi and body. I dried myself and waited for her on the bed.

Once she out from the bathroom, the action started, asked me do lie down and gave me a catbath, sucked my nipples and down to me two balls, wow, shiok man, at the same time, I used my hands to tune on her nipples and licked her pussy, wow very very wet, till she cannot tahan, capped my and sat on top, moved her body up, down, up down, very slow for about 10 minutes, changed to missionary position, pump her hard, she start to moan, pump her faster and faster, she moan loudly and loudly, for about ten minutes, I unload my cum, she helped me to take off the cap and we rest on the bed for about 5 minutes, then we went for shower together, helped me to clean my body and my didi again. After that we lie on the bed together and hold my hands and played with my nipples again.

Looks : 6/10
Body ; 7/10
Boobs : 35C, but soft
BBBJ : 7.5/10 (like her looked at me while blow me)
FJ : 7/10 ( very accommodating, not rushing and obliging)
Attitude : 8/10Very friendly
Rtf : Yes

Paid her and she left first, total time spend about 1 hrs 30 minutes.

game10199
05-08-2007, 05:04 PM
Thanks for bro lightning for her contact, and as promised my FR.

First impressions:

Looks a bit Milf, but average lah.

Looks :6/10 (Big eyes, blur blur look)
Body : 6.5/10 ( Not bad for her age)
Boobs :6.5/10 (B cup only and because she is slim, so the boobs hang out like papaya when she leans forward)
BBBJ : na
Catbath : 7/10 (She is like a $100 pro, got this somemore. Most PRC will not do this)
Service :7/10( giving her a better score because her service is good)
Frenching : 6.5/10 ( got lah)
Damage : $70
RTF : maybe as there are so many other fishes in the ocean...

Thanks again to Bro lightning for her contact.

regards,
game10199

lightning
05-08-2007, 10:31 PM
Heard her aunty is visiting her soon.

Heard that from her too but confirm wif her that will be 1 or 2 days later. Will update here once her relative visit her:D

lightning
05-08-2007, 10:38 PM
Hey really thanks alot bro lightning ... she's a true gem .... think going
to rtf soon ... there goes my wallet ... lolz ....

No prob welcum 2 rtf :p. anyway me and bro ManuelF has went rtf her alreadi, who enjoyed her good services:D

Korn666
06-08-2007, 12:07 AM
Thanks for upping me bro lightning .... will return the favour later ...
man utd won .... nicezzz .... going to call her later for a session ..
B4 her aunty comes ... lolz ...

Happy Bonking ....:D

ManuelFerrara
06-08-2007, 01:15 AM
man utd won .... nicezzz .... going to call her later for a session ..
B4 her aunty comes ... lolz ...

Happy Bonking ....:D

Maybe she is ur ladyluck who helps u earn $$$.

Korn666
06-08-2007, 05:45 AM
Just completed a RTF just now ... damn sleepy and shag now ... think
shouldn't have the session ... lolz ...:D

boobiesaddict
06-08-2007, 08:26 AM
Any more takers as this babe's has excellent GFE service (guranteed) and is quite pretty and boobsy too!:D

Yo bro ,i had post quite a no of FRs liao ,can PM me her contact.

ManuelFerrara
06-08-2007, 03:06 PM
She sms me this morning, confirm her aunty came to visit her liao. She will let me know when her aunty left her.

insomia
06-08-2007, 03:20 PM
sure, we can kopi-ing

No prob welcum 2 rtf :p. anyway me and bro ManuelF has went rtf her alreadi, who enjoyed her good services:D

icarus78
06-08-2007, 03:59 PM
:mad:

Argghhh...

Off today, thanks to bro lightning for her contact, wanted visit her, but her auntie visit at wrong time...
had to wait again...

lightning
08-08-2007, 11:16 PM
Argghhh...

Off today, thanks to bro lightning for her contact, wanted visit her, but her auntie visit at wrong time...
had to wait again...

Looks like u did not come in the correct time:D

SaturnStan
09-08-2007, 12:57 AM
Hi Bro Lighting,

Newbie. CAn share her contacts?

Thanks

lovehole
09-08-2007, 01:47 AM
Bro Lightning,

Can i have her contract too... Thanks

lightning
09-08-2007, 07:50 PM
As posted by Mr Horny:
Originally Posted by hornymr
yesterday around 4 plus am in the morning ,n call yu xin out ,as she pick up my call ,is great she still available ,n we met up at l 16 so we carry on our mission ,she told me her belonging have been rob,that she cant go bk hm ,wat a pity lady ,here is my fr ,she kind of enjoy sex alot n she stuggle when attach her sentative spot ,not bad bonking wit her ,fingering ,painting frenching all can wit big boob wit a big c ,the most i wan 2 thks is bro lightling ,whom pm me her number .she is a gem , can sure turn u in cheers

alwaysandy
09-08-2007, 09:00 PM
Thanks to bro lightning for yu xin contact....:D as usual my brief comments for the recent session.

Looks :7/10 (As pretty as mentioned)
Body : 7.5/10 (7/10)
Boobs :C? 7/10 (nice boobs not good with size)
BBBJ : 8/10 (good enough but i got better!)
Catbath : 7/10 (long time never get catbath liao)
FJ : 7/10
GFE :8/10 (very nice)
Service :8.5/10(accommodating)
Frenching : 7.5/10 (i m a fans)
Position:2(i dun have so much pattern nowadays)
Painting : 7/10(as good as it gets)
Damage : $70bucks plus room 20+ CD mine
RTF : Got the time n spirit and $$ i will

I am the factual type who will give 5 & below or simply dun post if i dun like...so wat r u waiting for?:)

ManuelFerrara
10-08-2007, 03:56 AM
Juz got a call from her that her period is over.

Korn666
10-08-2007, 05:30 AM
YES !!!!!
Can rtf liao ..... lolz ..... cannot tahan .....:D

kylietsang
11-08-2007, 02:47 AM
Thanks bro lighting ...

met up with YX, at H J ...
over all looks not bad (CFM look esp when she BJ you)
very fun and friendly to be with
nice boobs and nipples. (still perfer Yu Lan's boobs slightly smaller but more bouncy)
BBBJ and catbath - 8/10
slightly aggressive in sex
very "teh"

only thing I dislike is her "butterfly" is too big and flappy

maybe keep her as reserve when Yu Lan is having her period.

Next thing to try may be an busty (not fat) Indian or Malay

Lucius_Verus
11-08-2007, 09:11 PM
To Bro Lighting
appreciate your arrangement for the session. heres my 1st FR
Reach there call he reach within 5 mins... wah not bad.... gd fig

Well heres my report for all of you as reference...

Draw first blood of the day.... Call her up early...

Once reach start hugging and frenching like long loss lovers....
Follow by bathing and keep on playing with dick....

Then on bed gave a good & Long BBBJ... Blow with sound too...
Keep telling me she is damn wet... while doing BBBJ

Follow by FJ very responsive and loud moaning

Look: 7/10 above average
Body: 7/10 slim and above average figure
Frenching: 9/10
Boobs: 8.5/10 big C cup
BBBJ: 10/10 enjoyed every minute of the process
Catbathe: 10/10
Moaning: 10/10 this is the best part, for a moment im afraid next door will hear us
FJ: 10/10 super combination of FJ and Moaning makes you fly high
GFE: 10/10 very friendly and makes you feel comfortable
RTF: a definate YES!!!!!!!
PS: she damn worth it considering the damage is so little....

Thanks Bro Lighting

lightning
11-08-2007, 11:25 PM
Thanks bro lighting ...

met up with YX, at H J ...
over all looks not bad (CFM look esp when she BJ you)
very fun and friendly to be with
nice boobs and nipples. (still perfer Yu Lan's boobs slightly smaller but more bouncy)
BBBJ and catbath - 8/10
slightly aggressive in sex
very "teh"

Have up you and alwayssandy pts for putting postive FR. Keep it up:D

asdu
12-08-2007, 04:11 AM
thanks to bro lightning, i had a great time last night. totally awesome. breathtaking, with a lot of sweat too.

gave yuxin a call in the afternoon, then headed down to h81 to camp. gave her a couple of calls then but she didn't pick up. found out from her when i finally got through that she was attending to another bro and did not hear the phone in her bag. waited quite a lot while, but alls good and forgiven because the experience was fantastic.

first look when i opened the door, definitely pretty, the milf type. only complain is that i do not really fancy her kind of curly hair. then my eyes shifted south to the boobs, wow that is one huge rack, complete with a low cut tee and came off pretty soon enough. as we had both showered, i did whilst waiting, we got on to the action.

started foreplay with kissing and hugging, she is really good with kissing alright. we then proceeded to slowly peel clothes off one another and her body is great, complete with all the curves and nice butt, did i mention a great rack already? then my hands went crazy on that set of boobs, they sag just a little, but hey with that size, it would be natural. she then pushed me down and climbed on me, and started the cathbath. she would do that and run her fingers up and down, it is very ticklish, and good. she then paid attention to my nips and not long after, went south, oh yea. she did some licking here and there after the area and then engulfed my manhood down for a massive slurping bbbj. she has a great technique, complete with tongue twirling and strong suctions around the head. she then moved on to deep throating whilst giving me a cfm look. omg it was good, fantastic. i was hard like bricks not before long, but her bbbj lasted 10 mins, goes to show she is really hardworking.

i wanted to get started, but she said that i was staying down and capped me and started riding. awesome stuff. after a good ten minutes, i pulled her towards me and starting pounding her from below, up and fast, we were totally lost in the motion. i stopped after a while for her to continue riding and to catch my breath. she moved in and clamped her legs and started the movement, and man was it tight like that. she said that now she was the guy and i am getting screwed. she is one feisty one indeed. after 10 mins, i sat up and we did it sitting, seeing her face contorted with pleasure and pain and those hanging beauties bouncing made me entranced. we pounded away and then we switched to the doggie position, she commented that many love the doggie style, me too man. with that nice fleshy butt, i rammed away like a energizer bunny, harder and faster with each stroke and she was screaming away. we were facing the mirror and looking at it really turns me on. this went on for a long time. then we collapsed in heat i was dripping sweat from everywhere. she thought i was a battery operated dildo, if only i did not get tired.

still not there yet. she then removed the condom and started her bbbj again. variating from slow to fast, tongue twirling and deep throating, she went on for a good 10 mins. as i came closer to the finish line, she went faster and faster with more moaning and finally i cim. even after that, she does not stop blowing and goes on until i stop cumming. she then proceeds to spit and wash up.

we previously agreed on going at it twice, but we were both tired as hell and thought not. we then laid down and tcss for a bit with my hands affixed on those twin peaks. it was not before long until i stood up proud again and she moved down to ease my tension with her mouth. after another round of a splendid bbbj, we then went on to a missionary style. we romped for a good 10mins or so then i pulled her to the edge of the bed and we did it there. she then came up to ride and i turned her over for some doggie, thinking to finish it up with a great end. but my one is a stubborn one and refuses to bulge even after 40 mins into the second round. i had to rely on her bbbj to coax me into it. the bbbj and the handjob she gave brought me to a greater high and i cim a second time, more rigorously than the first. i was totally spent and had to take a good rest while she showered.

we then parted ways after leaving the room. she is really friendly and service oriented, very hardworking too. she will go on and on until you are satisfied, not a second less. a very good experience not to be missed. thanks a lot to bro lightning for making this happen, you really have a knack for getting the best milfs out there. kudos to you. :D

kylietsang
12-08-2007, 05:59 AM
thanks ,

will also do some scouting on my own ... hope to find gems like yours (YX and LL)

too many women too little $ and time

Sorry cannot up you as system said must spread points around

lightning
12-08-2007, 10:51 PM
thanks to bro lightning, i had a great time last night. totally awesome. breathtaking, with a lot of sweat too....we then parted ways after leaving the room. she is really friendly and service oriented, very hardworking too. she will go on and on until you are satisfied, not a second less. a very good experience not to be missed. thanks a lot to bro lightning for making this happen, you really have a knack for getting the best milfs out there. kudos to you.

No Problem, the most important that is you enjoyed urself what i find:D Have asked her to take care of you too;)

Ice2005
13-08-2007, 05:23 PM
Have to tks bro lightning for the contact. I always big boobs lady but only thing is that she is a little skiny.

FR:-
Looks :6/10 (not to my type)
Body : 7.0/10 (but a little skinny prefer baba type)
Boobs :C 8/10 (nice boobs a little soft)
BBBJ : 7/10 (good enough wet but not much suchion)
Catbath : 7/10 (long time never get catbath liao)
FJ : 8/10 (very accommodation we tried many position and drain her water)
GFE :8/10 (very nice)
Service :8.5/10(accommodating)
Frenching : 6/10 (not much)
Damage : $70bucks plus room 20+ CD
RTF : Will try others first.

It is a good experience, got massage from her after the process. :) not sure if it is a standard.

ManuelFerrara
13-08-2007, 09:55 PM
Bro Lightning will be busy for the week so he had requested me to help him to pass yuxin's contact to those who are keen to try her. Kindly pm me for her contact.

lightning
13-08-2007, 10:25 PM
Bro Lightning will be busy for the week so he had requested me to help him to pass yuxin's contact to those who are keen to try her. Kindly pm me for her contact.

Please kindly pm Bro ManuelFerrara for contact and u can up his pts for the contacts he passed u guys if u like yu xin;)
happi bonking:D

Korn666
13-08-2007, 10:48 PM
Going for a session liao ..... missed her Fantastic BBBJ ... lolz ....:D

lightning
13-08-2007, 11:16 PM
Going for a session liao ..... missed her Fantastic BBBJ ... lolz ....:D

No Problem, welcome for RTF:D

ManuelFerrara
14-08-2007, 12:37 AM
Maybe i can compile a rtf list like wat soberguy had done on Xiao Rou on another thread

Lightning x 06 (correct me if u am wrong)
ManuelFerrara x 05
Korn666 x 03

soberguy
14-08-2007, 12:41 AM
Maybe i can compile a rtf list like wat soberguy had done on Xiao Rou on another thread

lol.. no need the x 1. RTF means return to f so got to start with x 2. else... the list will be too long, bro.

Don't know when I can join the club leh...

Niceman
14-08-2007, 12:52 AM
Bro ManuelFerrara and Lighting,

Wah liao eh... both of u really the CAN, her die hard supporter huh? :P She got give u both membership card boh? :)

When kopi and TCSS again?

Take care of your health...

ManuelFerrara
14-08-2007, 01:00 AM
Don't know when I can join the club leh...

Quick hand quick leg bro!!! She wanna to thank u for helping her to sms.

Korn666
14-08-2007, 01:44 AM
Just completed a session with her ... damn .... even better than the last
two session ....was there at JC 81 when bro lightning called her that he's
not free and asking Bro ManuelFerrara to pass contact ... bro ManuelFerrara
please dun post how many times I rtf ... I wanna keep low profile ... ha.. thanks ...
next time I dun dare to post I am going to rtf liao .... :D

Happy bonking !

Baibai
14-08-2007, 11:48 AM
Have to thanks bro lightning for the contact. have call her good experience .

Looks :7/10 (not to my type)
Body : 7.0/10 (but a little skinny )
BBBJ : 8/10 (good )
Catbath : 7/10 (good)
FJ : 9/10 (very accommodation we tried many position )
GFE :9/10 (very nice)
Service :9/10(accommodating)
Frenching : 8/10 (not much)
RTF : yes.

Overall is a good .

soberguy
14-08-2007, 04:56 PM
Quick hand quick leg bro!!! She wanna to thank u for helping her to sms.

orh.. ok... she miss me har? Let see when I can see this over next few days :)

ManuelFerrara
14-08-2007, 06:15 PM
damn .... even better than the last
two session .... I dun dare to post I am going to rtf liao .... :D

Wow bro, wat did she did to u to make u so happy? She rape u? K, will not compile the RTF list liao.

Korn666
14-08-2007, 06:28 PM
Not actually .... just that she did things which I never experienced B4 loh
hahah .... wasn't expecting that from her but she did it .... one word ....
damn SHOIK .... haha ... improving everytime I booked her loh .... wanted
me to come and meet you since she said you often around area G to
watch soccer and told me you were there with her last monday when I
picked her up at 3am .... haha ... but I too shag ... dropped her off
at lor 2* and left ....:)

Baibai
17-08-2007, 11:24 AM
Not actually .... just that she did things which I never experienced B4 loh
hahah .... wasn't expecting that from her but she did it .... one word ....
damn SHOIK .... haha ... improving everytime I booked her loh .... wanted
me to come and meet you since she said you often around area G to
watch soccer and told me you were there with her last monday when I
picked her up at 3am .... haha ... but I too shag ... dropped her off
at lor 2* and left ....:)

What she did for you ?

gerlover
18-08-2007, 02:01 AM
FR on Yu Xin

Thanks bro lightning for her contact, thanks bro ManuelFerrara for recommending her and passing me her contact, I met her recently.

Several days ago, I arranged to meet with her at Lxx H81, price and duration confirmed. When THE night arrived, I made my way to the location, tried to get a transit but was told that there would be a 10-15 minute wait, ok lor. So I paid and waited and checked my phone and realised that she had texted me while I was driving on the way. Didn't realise that she had suggested meeting somewhere else. Was going to text her back but better not since my Chinese texting is beli the slow one neh. Called her up to let her know that I had already paid and was waiting for the room. A few minutes later, I noticed a cute looking PRC with curly hair using her phone outside the recep area, I made eye contact with her and waved at her just as my phone rang. Apparently she was in the neighbourhood. We chatted for a few minutes and then the H81 receptionist loudly read my name out even though I was standing just a few meters away! Wah piang eh, maybe she should have also broadcasted my i/c number so that everyone there can buy 4D, LOL!! Thank you very much H81.

Picked up the key, got into the room and made ourselves comfortable. She is such a caring person, she noticed that I had some white muck on the back of my pants and shirt and she wiped the muck off with a face towel I brought. She then washed the face towel with soap, wrangled it dry, folded it neatly and placed it in a zip-loc bag. That's top-notch service in my books!

We TCSS for a while and then proceeded to the standing shower where she gently and carefully washed me down. I had some time to admire her and noticed that she is quite pretty and shapely. She has not many love handles, has nice boobs albeit a bit saggy and has a very nice rounded butt! After the shower, we rinsed our mouths with listerine and off we went to the main event.

As usual, I will leave the sordid details to the imagination of our bros. But I will mention that her catbath and her BBBJ are quite good, she has a very talented tongue! She uses it nice and slowly, had to stop her twice as I was close to CIM and didn't want to lose it so soon since I am a one-shot wonder. Half-time liao and we hadn't even proceeded to the FJ but neither of us were in any hurry. Enjoyed her mischievousness.

Her boobs are nice and soft, great to massage as she is riding. When she cums, she cums! Wow, I think the next Lorong must have heard us!! She was still riding me for some time even after I came, I almost became a two-shot wonder, good thing she stopped, it is not safe to drive home with my eyes crossed.

We cleaned up and she again tenderly bathed me from head to toe. I put some dues on the table as we were dressing up. We dressed up, left the room, walked down the stairs, waved good bye to each other, I dropped off the key and drove off. Saw her at the entrace to the hotel waiting for her next appointment to come give her a lift, waved goodbye to her again and off I went. Had a wonderful time enjoying her company.

By the way, she does overnight but she prefers bros that she is comfortable with as she mentioned that there is a lot of worry on the WL's mind if ON with someone that she is not comfortable with. She quoted me $200 which seems quite reasonable, the duration is negotiable.

Face: 7/10 (looks like PCK's sister-in-law Margaret when she is looking at me while inflating me)
Body: 7/10 (in good shape for a MILF)
Boobs: 7/10 (Not sure about cup size, but think it's about a 34-35 B+? Nice and soft, a good handfull, a bit saggy though)
BBBJ: 8 - 8.5/10 (deepthroat, almost CIM twice, nice and slow, good use of the tongue, great CFM look)
Frenching: Yes, good but a bit short. Tongue a bit hard during frenching.
Fingering: I didn't want to injure her as I had just cut my nails but forgot to file them. Will remember to file them the next time.
Painting: 7/10 (Good stereo, nice and wet)
FJ: 7.5/10 (Quite tight, tried only cowgirl as her BBBJ was so good I couldn't last very long, should try some other style next time)
Service: 8.5 - 9 (no hurry, very caring and service-oriented person, the best service from a PRC for me so far)
Damage: $70 + $20 tip + $20 room (I brought my own CD)
RTF: Definitely, good service, good value. May like to ON her after a few RTFs, see how.

Please treat her gently bros, she is a gem!

That was my true experience, your experience may differ. Bros who like my FRs, each of which takes over an hour to write, can please up my points? Bros who don't like my FRs please re-read this paragraph. Thank you.

My previous FRs:
13/08/07: Venessa RTF c/o Bonniesan (http://$$$$$$$.com/2q6zd5)
09/08/07: Venessa c/o Bonniesan (http://$$$$$$$.com/2q5zro)
08/08/07: PRC Hai Qin (http://$$$$$$$.com/2srqyz)

SaturnStan
18-08-2007, 05:57 PM
FR on Yu Xin

This is only my 2nd FR so it might not be that good.
Booked an appt for today 12noon. Was raining and was thinking of cancelling.
Lucky i didnt. Met her at H81 and fine her looks was ok. We TCSS abit before heading for the shower where she gave me a good clean although she say she had already bathe. After was catbath and she gave me an AR that i enjoy. Her BJ skills was nothing i had ever tried. After 15 mins, i CIM but she didnt mind and we rested for awhile.
After that was my turn to play with her. She was so wet when i used my finger. Until she cannot take it, she rode me and she was so loud. I heard some guys pass our room, was a bit paiseh with her speaker sound. haha
After the 2nd round, we TCSS abit while she give mi a massage before cleaning up.

Face: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 6.5/10
BBBJ: 9/10
Frenching: Yes.
Fingering: Yes
Painting: Nvr try
FJ: 7.5/10
Service: 9 (no hurry, very service-oriented)Damage: $100 + $20 room
RTF: Definitely, good service.

ManuelFerrara
18-08-2007, 06:48 PM
Tks bro gerlover and SaturnStan for the FR. Will up both of u.

Any more FR? she told me she had quite a few samsters looking for her.

ManuelFerrara
18-08-2007, 06:54 PM
She is such a caring person, she noticed that I had some white muck on the back of my pants and shirt and she wiped the muck off with a face towel I brought. She then washed the face towel with soap, wrangled it dry, folded it neatly and placed it in a zip-loc bag. That's top-notch service in my books!

Yes, she is a very tender and caring lady. Will shower u with TLC.

she rode me and she was so loud. I heard some guys pass our room, was a bit paiseh with her speaker sound

Ya, her stereo sound quite loud and it is very stimulating to see her CFM face with stereo surround sound system. Sure cum fast and furious if neber control.

So bros who got her no, wat are u waiting for?

doomday123
19-08-2007, 06:21 AM
First like to thanks Bro ManuelFerrara for giving me her contact.

Read so many good frs about her so decided to try her this very early morning.

First impression from me is she is a very friendly gal always smiling & standing at 1.55 m with curly hair.

Below is my rating :
Face: 6/10 ( a bit low here just feel it's not to my liking )
Body: 6.5/10 ( I would say good to a mid 30 MILF )
Boobs: 6.5/10 ( B+ I think but not really firm )
BBBJ: 8/10 ( She really put in a lot of effort but I feel that the suction is still not enough. Her BBBJ lasted for 10 minutes & I really praised her for 4 rounds of blowing )
AJ : 7.5/10 ( Not bad, she really used her tongue to go as deep as she can, really the service orientated type & it's lasted for 5 mins but you can request for more if not enough )
Fingering: Yes, but stopped after intensive nipple sucking & fingering as I am afraid that I might hurt her. Her cunt is quite dry.
Painting: Only on her back while dog style.
FJ: 7/10 ( She screamed, maybe I am too rough but it's lasted only for 5 mins :D )
Service: 9.5 ( I feel she is very very accomodating & willing to do wat you want. She asked me want CIM but I rejected. I think she is really a gem ). Damage: $70 + $10 room
RTF: No, she is just not my type ( I prefer sweet & innocent type ) but for her service is a definite yes.

Most of the gal's service lasted for 20 ~ 30 mins but her one is ~1 hour so better booked 2 hours. 1 hour for her is too short.

I really praised her for showering me so thoroughly.

She is a good gal. Please take care of her.:)

holyshit
19-08-2007, 11:12 AM
Would like to thank bro lightning for sharing the contact.

Decided to try Yuxin last wed since i was on leave, called her ard noon time & 1 plus but no 1 picked up. Thinking it was not my day, decided to call 1 last time & to my luck, she answered, turns out she just woke up. So arranged to meet at lor 11 at 245pm

Had to wait for 10 min for my room. Guess the hotel is running a booming business, keke.

Here's my short fr
Face: 6.5/10 ( Can say she has a cfm face,)
Body: 7.5/10 ( For a milf, her bod is quite gd alrdy):)
Boobies: 7/10 ( Tink it shld b B cup)
BBBJ: 9/10 ( One of the longest bbbj i had for some time, deepthroat some more. Though she might not be the best blower but can see she puts in a lot of effort. Blew me for ard 15-20 min)
Catbath: 6/10 (Average)
FJ: 8/10 (I like the way she was moaning when she ride me, came when i was doing her in doggie style)
Service: 9/10 ( Dunno if her job as a waitress helps, she gets my thumbs up in this aspect)
Damage: $70 + $10 room
RTF: Hell yeah but need to wait for vit M to b replensihed

Kudos to bro lightning for unearthing this gem.Dunno how u do it but u sure have a knack for spotting milfs who offered gd services at reasonable prices!

Thank you again, bro lightning!

ManuelFerrara
19-08-2007, 04:23 PM
First impression from me is she is a very friendly gal always smiling & standing at 1.55 m with curly hair.

Most of the gal's service lasted for 20 ~ 30 mins but her one is ~1 hour so better booked 2 hours. 1 hour for her is too short.

She is indeed a friendly and smiling gal. By the way, her standard services is about 1 hr.

Service: 9/10 ( Dunno if her job as a waitress helps, she gets my thumbs up in this aspect)

Kudos to bro lightning for unearthing this gem.Dunno how u do it but u sure have a knack for spotting milfs who offered gd services at reasonable prices!

Yes, her service is excellent. Lightning is indeed scout of the year, hope he can start to turn on his radar again after he settle his stuff.

gonggong18
19-08-2007, 06:55 PM
Did Yu Xin seen this afternoon, will do FR at later time or date. Tired

gonggong18
19-08-2007, 09:35 PM
FR on Yu Xin
Thank Bro ManuelFerrara for the contact of YU Xin,

Call her and met her at Lor xx near her place of stay and we went to H81. We TCSS for a while and then proceeded to the shower where she washed me down.
Her boobs are soft and reactive. She catbath me, bro hard on, I play at her clit, she cum once, I change and we 69, I painted her (She told me quite high but didn't cum this way later), cap and She rode me cowgirl and she cum, changed to missionary and she came again with me.She help me to clean up, then massage me, quite strong as I need hard massage. Dressed up and left. Raining so walk her back to her apartment.

Face: 6/10 (looks older than her age)
Body: 7/10 (in good shape for a MILF)
Boobs: 6/10 (should be 34C, Nice and soft but a bit saggy though)
BBBJ: 8 (good, nice and slow, good use of the tongue)
Frenching: Yes, Very good but don't know how to rate.
Fingering: allowed and reactive
Painting: 7/10 (Moaning loud and Good stereo, very wet)
FJ: 8 (cowgirl and missionary, she moan so loud, but her sound was abit like crying and mumbling)
Service: 9 (no hurry, service-oriented, got massage somemore)
Damage: $70 + $20 room (my own CD)
RTF: probably but see my vit M and FLs to bonk

Hope my FR if not up to bros standard, pl pardon me. By nature lazy and had not written one so long.

boobiesaddict
20-08-2007, 04:06 PM
FR on Yu Xin
Yo bro ,1st of all ,i would 2 thanks bro Lightning 4 her contact. Actually i try 2 arrange 2 meet her abt 2 wks back but 2 bad her 'Da Yi Ma' came 2 visit her ,so i drag until 2day then try her .Call her abt 11.30a.m 2 book her at 12.30pm but she said she had appt at 1.30pm ,ask me if i can make it earlier ,i look at the time n said OK ni rush 2 GL Lorong xx n book a transit rm in the famous 81,after taking the key i sms her my rm no.While i was washing up in the bath rm ,she knocks on the door ,i quickly grab a towel n rush out 2 open 4 her then i continue my unfinish bath ,suddenly she came in n wash 4 me ,she was very gentle n i look at her boobs ,WOW nice melon .After sum erotic wash up ,we clean up n she ask me 2 lay on the bed,she start 2 catbath all over my body ,slowly she move down n lick my dick ,i love her Bbbj ,gd sucktion n deep troat ,she is a very hard working gal cos she blow me more than 20min ,later she capped me n i ask her 2 ride on me cos i abit lazy 2day.She moans very load ,i think next rm can oso hear us ,5 min later i fire off n i ask her 2 blow 4 me sum more cos i like her BJ ,after a little wash up she blow me like hell but i still didn't cum ,but tat's ok i had enough already.After she clean up 4 me ,she lay beside me n we hug each other like we r lover ,she gave me the GF feeling ,we french n hug until her next appt cal .She wash up .dress up wif her make up n she leave.I stay in the rm n relax 4 a while b4 i leave .Hope bros like my FR .Below is her rating :
Age=29
Boobs=34C
Looks=7/10
Bbbj=8/10
Fj=8/10
Service=9/10
Dmg=$20(room)+$70(FJ)+$10(Tips)
Rtf=For sure

Cytan7
20-08-2007, 07:39 PM
Here is my short FR on YuXin

Looks: 7/10 (looks pleasant to me, could have scored higher if not for her fizzy hair that makes her look much older)
Body: 7.5/10 (well kept body for her age)
Boobs: 7/10 (B-C cup, sagging a bit though)
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (Deepthroat and it lasts for about 15 mins)
Catbath: 6/10 (so-so)
FJ: 7/10 (she enjoyed it and so do I)
GFE: 8.5/10 (very friendly, accomodating and caring)
RTF: Yes, one of the better finds nowadays

Damage: $70 + $20 (room)

Thanks for threadstarter and ManuelFerrara for the contact!

lightning
20-08-2007, 07:59 PM
Have to thanks bro lightning for the contact. have call her good experience .

Looks :7/10 (not to my type)
Body : 7.0/10 (but a little skinny )
BBBJ : 8/10 (good )
Catbath : 7/10 (good)
FJ : 9/10 (very accommodation we tried many position )
GFE :9/10 (very nice)
Service :9/10(accommodating)
Frenching : 8/10 (not much)
RTF : yes.

Overall is a good .

Hey BaiBai, you there cut and paste from bro Ice2005's FR posting and went through all your posting. You always ask PM from others and do not contribute :mad: No more lobangs for you alreadi and check out the same cut n paste from below.
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=2207694&postcount=80

Korn666
20-08-2007, 08:04 PM
Yo bro lightning, finally see you around ... back from your work huh ?
Just now had lunch with YX .... :)

aman
20-08-2007, 08:05 PM
Hey BaiBai, you there cut and paste from bro Ice2005's FR posting and went through all your posting. You always ask PM from others and do not contribute :mad: No more lobangs for you alreadi and check out the same cut n paste from below.
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=2207694&postcount=80

OK bro light i take note also....:)
Takecare.

lightning
20-08-2007, 08:40 PM
OK bro light i take note also....:)
Takecare.

Hey Bro! Long time no see:D I am back heeheehee. Nice to see u online too

jjs_sg
20-08-2007, 11:04 PM
Thanks pal for the contact !

Well, in summary, its a no-regret trial. Her service is very much well "documented" by all bro here. I will just follow the "format" many pals using her but add comment on my perception for reference by pals who gonna experience her.

Name : Yuxin
Hometown : Dalian

Looks: 6.5/10(Big eyes,sexy lips, like one bro said looks like Margaret from PCK from certain angle, first look make me think twice trying but I did not take long decide to go for it. True enough, do feel comfortable after some time)

Character : easy going gal, no rush.

boobs: B cup (nice nipples and natural)

BBBJ: 6/10 (hardworking and plenty of deep throat, including AR. She was trying to "settle" me thru this I think)

FJ:7.5/10 (responsive and felt real, loud moan too !)

GFE:7.5/10

Service:8/10(very service orientated)

Frenching :yes but i did not try

Painting:not sure as i never

Summary : yes, no regret trying her service. One of the better one around comparing other same age and $ gals.

bluedot
21-08-2007, 10:55 PM
Thanks bro lightning for the contact and here's my personal experience. Called her today and she is available. Direct me to lor xx. When there she asked me to get a room. My first time, to be honest. Got a room and went to petrol kiosk to get protection tool. On my return to H81 I saw a lady that fits the description of her. I went up myself. She called as I was opening the door. She came up in 1 min. Ya, same lady I saw downstairs. She was naughty as she used her finger to cover the peep hole. Open door to greet foxy looking lady with revealing boobs (half ball out).

Very cheerful personality and good at ice-breaking. Went to bath and she clean me thoroughly. Did some fondling. Best bath I had! Very gentle. Then to bed. Had catbath, BBBJ, AR. She is very good at deep throat. I'm impressed. Never say tired as she spent quite some time down south. She also gave you the CIM look from time to time. I had enough and signal her to lie beside me.

I started my attack at her boobs. Very natural and soft. My aim was to try to make her squirt. My finger proceed down in no time. It wasn't very wet just moist. I was not deter. I work hard on the top and bottom for the next 5 mins. It worked. It started to get from moist to wet. I was delighted. I continued and she started to moan. I venture inwards. She moaned even louder. Can tell she really enjoy it. At times, she sounded painful but she said not. I continued in/out motion and dig upwards when inside. She said hit G-spot ( I think she says in Chinese). She was flooding, leg cramped inwards and even says 'rape me'. Very simulating! I did her for as long as she did me, to return her favour. I stopped when she had enough. She rested for a while then she bbbj and action starts. She went on top and started riding. She had the whole rod inside and ride like no tomorrow. Her facial expression says she is in ecstasy. Little bro still inside even when I'm done.

We then laid down to watch TV till her next appt. She told me she came twice - once when fingering and the other time she on top. She said she can come 5 times in one session. Any bro to take that challenge? Btw, some bro left a mark on her neck. Probably got carried away.

ManuelFerrara
21-08-2007, 11:32 PM
then she bbbj and action starts. She went on top and started riding. She had the whole rod inside and ride like no tomorrow. Her facial expression says she is in ecstasy. Little bro still inside even when I'm done.

Bro, u did her raw?

bluedot
22-08-2007, 12:05 AM
no lar. it was capped. i skip that part but i did say abt getting the cap :
'went to petrol kiosk to get protection tool.'
i bought D brand w strawberry favor. cost me $5 and only used 1. passed her the remaining 2 for her other customers.

ManuelFerrara
22-08-2007, 03:03 AM
She said she can come 5 times in one session.

I manage to make her cum 3x onli.

ManuelFerrara
22-08-2007, 06:37 PM
no lar. it was capped. i skip that part but i did say abt getting the cap :
'went to petrol kiosk to get protection tool.'
i bought D brand w strawberry favor. cost me $5 and only used 1. passed her the remaining 2 for her other customers.

Paiseh, overlook that.

satyr365
24-08-2007, 12:31 AM
XR totally wasted me last night with 2 hours and 2 rounds of crazy, wild, if-we-were-all-gonna-die-tomorrow-let-this-be-last-ever-best-fuck kinda of sex. So tonight I thought I would just kill some time meeting Yuxin, and get the job done quickly. And if she was good, I’d see her again. However, that didn’t go to plan.

What I experienced with Yuxin tonight was simply fucking heart-stopping!! And may I be so bold as to say, Yuxin is, in terms of service and skill, a MILF version of XR!!

When she first entered my room, I wasn’t exactly over the edge with her first impression. Her big curly coiffure distracted from the true qualities of her features. Even when we showered, and she soaped me, tit fucked me and BBBJed me in the bathroom, I still wasn’t very turned on. I think I’ve been fucking too much… hehe. But things were about to change….

On the bed, we frenched. A lot! My little one started responding. But as soon as she went down south on me, I started to absorb her unique beauty. As I looked at her looking at me while she was attending to my dick, I noticed her very cute button nose. And those eyes! A sparkling pair of very cheeky orbs that looked like they wanted to eat me alive. What her eyes suggested, her mouth did! She gobbled me up hungrily. Yuxin went deep on my expanding meat. Then she went even deeper. Then even deeper!! When she hit the base of my shaft, she opened her mouth slightly - I’m thinking “Huh? there’s no more deeper to go” Instead she stretched out her tongue and started licking my balls! What fantastic sexual acrobatics! My cock throbbing in her throat, yet her tongue is working my fat balls! Sensational! 10 minutes on, I wanted to burst my load. However, I wanted to see if she fucks as good as she gives a blows (if not this would be an incomplete FR right? Haha)

Guess what? She fucking does!!

After giving her a good tongue lashing of my own, and her pussy dripping thick clear fluids, I capped myself for the charge. I slowly pushed myself into her wet swollen pussy. She gasped. Then I thrust to let her feel my full length. She let out a soft scream. I got worried, she said it was a little pain from my length, but it felt more “shuang”, and she wanted all I could give her. I didn’t need a dictionary for an explanation. I mustered all the knowledge I had on “How to make a woman cum 101”, and gave it to her. Quick and shallow, then really deep and powerful, then close and grinding. Yuxin lapped it all up. Her eyes tightly shut, her hands all over me, she screamed and yelp and started smacking me. Yes, she was slapping my body numerously. That’s how she cums. And cum she did in biblical waves.

Yet, I didn’t quite stop. I continued in medium pace long, deep strokes. Before too long, another eminent orgasmic rush started building within her. She screamed at me to let her go on top this time. I grabbed her, swung myself back on the bed and grabbed her hips to aid her rocking on me. I pushed her hard back and forth on my dick (she told me to do that hehe) and again, more screams, grabbing and hitting me on my chest, Yuxin came yet again! Fucking exquisite!!

After we both had our fill, we laid in bed. Did Yuxin made an excuse to leave? No. She stayed the entire 2 hours with me in the room! What a gal. We chatted, teased, kissed, and licked each other’s nipples. Her pussy started oozing again. Her entire vagina was soaked with thick clear woman’s elixir. So I masturbated her (she also showed me what she likes, and again she came when my fingers). Then we had a mini round of bonking. After 10 minutes however, my little bro just had too much and we laughed and laid back in bed and like lovers, we kissed and talked and caressed each other till it was time to go.

Face: 5.5 at first impression because of her hair then 6.5 (she looks like those sexy Japanese wives in those porno films when she’s sucking me)
CLQ: 8 (CLQ: Cheeky Looks Quotient. She has eyes, a smile and mannerisms that are irresistibly naughty)
Boobs: 6.5 (a little sagging but all natural small C cups with hotcakes-sized areolas and fantastic thick hard nipples)
Body: 7 (very good shape for a milf, definitely among the best I’ve encountered, cute butt too)
BBBJ: 8 (I think she’s bloody fantastic, especially her deep-throat, ball licking feat)
FJ: 8 (what can I say, I love it when a woman cums with me. I think she had 3 or 4 orgasms tonight. Very responsive body, very loud bonk)
RFT: Again and again.

I’m exhausted. Goodnight.:o

Cheers
PS. Thanks bro Lightning. Incredible babe.

dc7176
24-08-2007, 01:24 AM
XR totally wasted me last night with 2 hours and 2 rounds of crazy, wild, if-we-were-all-gonna-die-tomorrow-let-this-be-last-ever-best-fuck kinda of sex. So tonight I thought I would just kill some time meeting Yuxin, and get the job done quickly. And if she was good, I’d see her again. However, that didn’t go to plan.

wah lan another top notch FR from u!!! make me so gian now!!! how to endure??? :confused: :D

woofer
24-08-2007, 01:34 AM

What I experienced with Yuxin tonight was simply fucking heart-stopping!! And may I be so bold as to say, Yuxin is, in terms of service and skill, a MILF version of XR!!

I "KOU TOU" to you SEX GOD !!! :eek:

ManuelFerrara
24-08-2007, 05:51 AM
On the bed, we frenched. A lot! My little one started responding. But as soon as she went down south on me, I started to absorb her unique beauty. As I looked at her looking at me while she was attending to my dick, I noticed her very cute button nose. And those eyes! A sparkling pair of very cheeky orbs that looked like they wanted to eat me alive. What her eyes suggested, her mouth did! She gobbled me up hungrily. Yuxin went deep on my expanding meat. Then she went even deeper. Then even deeper!! When she hit the base of my shaft, she opened her mouth slightly - I’m thinking “Huh? there’s no more deeper to go” Instead she stretched out her tongue and started licking my balls! What fantastic sexual acrobatics! My cock throbbing in her throat, yet her tongue is working my fat balls! Sensational! 10 minutes on, I wanted to burst my load. However, I wanted to see if she fucks as good as she gives a blows (if not this would be an incomplete FR right? Haha)

Bro, u are a lucky chap!!! Should go buy 4D this weekend liao!

1st of all, u are her 1st customer of the day. (Bros who got her no, wat are u waiting for?)

2nd of all, She had some "heart matters" but YET she can gives u an extraordinary services.

And most important of all, I actually had an appt with her to bring her to chinatown to remit $$$. However, when i reach there, she board my van and told me that there is a bro who had sms her and require her services and said may not be able to go. I told her no problem and go ahead with the appt. After that, u called her while she is still in my van. If i had pick her up earlier, u may have to wait or even miss her service liao.

So bro, u think u should go buy 4D? Maybe her no last 4 digit which happens to be same as bro dc7176 last 4 digit (not in sequence). So bro dc7176, wat are u waiting for?

i just had a session with her and this is my 8th RTF with 2 overnite session. With Satyr365 conquer, i tink he will break my rtf record sooner or later. Wat i can said is that the session is getting better and better cos she is a fast learner! Both bro lightning and me had been giving her both theory and pratical lesson on how to please the customer on bed. And for those bros who had tried rong rong, xiao rou, bai Xue, u will realise that yuxin's skill resemble theirs! She had learned the skills and integrate it together and make it into her own and its called "Yu Xin 心經"!!!!!

ManuelFerrara
24-08-2007, 05:56 AM
wah lan another top notch FR from u!!! make me so gian now!!! how to endure??? :confused: :D

Bro, quick quick try her "Yu Xin 心經" !!!!!

satyr365
24-08-2007, 09:45 AM
wah lan another top notch FR from u!!! make me so gian now!!! how to endure???

Thank you bro!

Any why the need to endure? Yuxin is right there, willing and waiting for you bro...hehe:D

Cheers

satyr365
24-08-2007, 09:53 AM
I "KOU TOU" to you SEX GOD !!!

Paiseh, paiseh bro woofer. Thank you. Thank you.

But to tell you the truth, with all these wonderful, gorgeous, sexy, tofu skinned babes we have here to serve us, I do feel like I'm in Heaven. And the way they make me feel, with their bodies and their charm, and they way they seem to love the way I fuck, yes, I do feel greater than an ordinary man. Yes, a god even! (albeit a rather exhausted one today. However, still thinking of having her tonight again... :rolleyes: )

These girls are special. I love them to bits!

Cheers

Rof|maoxz
24-08-2007, 09:56 AM

闪电, still own you YX's FR. No time to write now.... :D

satyr365
24-08-2007, 10:02 AM
1st of all, u are her 1st customer of the day.

2nd of all, She had some "heart matters" but YET she can gives u an extraordinary services.

And most important of all, I actually had an appt with her to bring her to chinatown to remit $$$. However, when i reach there, she board my van and told me that there is a bro who had sms her and require her services and said may not be able to go. I told her no problem and go ahead with the appt. After that, u called her while she is still in my van. If i had pick her up earlier, u may have to wait or even miss her service liao.

So bro, u think u should go buy 4D? Maybe her no last 4 digit which happens to be same as bro dc7176 last 4 digit (not in sequence).

Oh, so she was with you! She had some "heart matter" as in emotional problems? She did seem a little disturbed at first when we spoke, something about her friend and getting money back to China... but we got on really well after that. It was even romantic in the last hour. A lot of touching and kissing and all that.

I think she's fantastic bro! An extraordinary blend of body, sexual proficiency and charming looks. Thanks

Cheers
Will humbly offer you my couple of points once I'm powered up again.

metalsp2
24-08-2007, 11:55 AM
thks to bro lightning for the contact of yuxin.. as he told me.. i wont be disappointed.. i totally agree. among all the fucks ive had.. i enjoyed this the most.. yuxin rox..

so after getting her contact, i called her to arrange a meeting on a weekend afternoon last week or so. she was nice, even though i was late, she still waited for me. i headed towards hotel81 along lor xx and booked a room. the staff told me that there are only rooms with 2 single bed left. i hesitated a little... ah wat the heck.. upon reaching the room, i smsed yx the rm number and i started combining both single beds tog. not long after, i heard the bell ring..

i looked out thru the peep hole only to see it blocked.. haha i only realised when i opened the door that this naughty yx was using her finger to block the peep hole. she is super playful! first look.. i was quite satisfied. she has that quite slutty milf look. nice curly hair, sharp facial features.. among all the older ladies ive tried.. i like yx the best. she was wearing this black blouse with low v neck, revealing a long drain between her boobs.. standing over her.. i just stared down her boobies... she was in a jeans skirt, pretty short.. nothing much to shout abt.

first thing she saw, was a loose thread hanging from my shirt.. immediately she helped me to pull that off. took it off me and tried all her might to get it done. haha.. good service? while she was figeting with my shirt. i took off my pants, with my underwear still on.. yx then started taking off her skirt, and sat down by the bed.. piece by piece, she took off her panty.. nice lacy panty.. then her shoes.. i wanted to take it off for her.. (abit of fetish there) but she say dun need.. in a cheerful manner.... then she headed for her bra clasp.. immediately, i sat myself onto her lap.. and assisted her in taking off her bra.. ooohh.. 2 bouncy boobs appear right before my eyes. i cant help but put my hands all over her back and carress yx. her nipples are pertruding out waiting for some licking man... oh man. big nipples they are..

she gave me 2 deep kisses on my nipples.. leaving her lipstick mark on them.. haha.. she playfully compared the different sizes of her lip mark.. we went off for the shower.. In the shower, it was pretty normal.. other than when she started cleaning my anal area very cleanly.. i shuddered abit.. and she giggled.. she was saying like.. 'wash it clean.. wash it clean..' i cheekily asked her.. what you gonna do to my anus? she laughed and said.. 'wat can i do? my body didnt grow sth like you' cheeky milf...

we dried ourselves and i turned off the aircon.. damn cold cuz it was raining that day also. i was stationing myself around the dressing table cuz there was the big mirror there.. this is where most of the action will be happneing.. yx was standing infront of the mirror wiping off her lipstick while i stood behind her caressing her all over.. those bouncy boobs are quite big.. oh man... i just cant help but squeeze them... yx has a pretty good figure.. not much excess fat... and yx always maintains this damn slutty cfm look that turned me on so much... when u look into the mirror.. yx will be giving u the foxy look.. eyes staring at you.. licking her lips with her tongue... like she's hungry to eat me up..

i responded with my tongue sticking out too.. not long after.. our tongues inter twine.. her head arched back as we started frenching in this position.. her facing the mirror and me hugging her from behind.. really like fucking gf like that.. i move my hands all over her body, her ass, her curvy hair.. i was like pushing her head towards me... sucking her tongue like i havent frenched for yrs.

then i moved down to kiss her neck and body while she continue looking slutty into the mirror.. i put my palm on her face and put my fingers into her mouth.. she just sucked them in.. hottttt.... her hand touching my dick.. ultimate... then she started licking my neck.. and most shiok of all.. licked my ear.. outside and inside.. oh man.. that was high.. i have no idea how long we frenched.. that was fucking shiok..

then she led me to the edge of the bed.. she touched my dick head and played with the precum juice ozzing out.. she will look at me innocently and repeatedly say... your juice.. your juice... oh man... hottt...

yx started to suck on my nipples.. and playing with my dickie.. i just keep pushing her head into me.. while my other hand plays with her huge nipples... we climbed onto bed.. time for her shiok service.

i lied down.. yx with her foxy eyes and foxy hair.. gave me that horny lady look.. she licked all over my body.. my chest.. sucked on the nipples.. licked around my naval.. inner thighs.. caressing my dick at the same time.. wat came next was sth that i havent tried before.. she licked below my balls.. lower and lower until before i knew it.. she was actually giving me an ass rim. oh shiok.. she really licks it hard.. i found myself spreading my legs like i was getting fucked.. she pushes her tongue in and uses force to swipe up my ass.. ahhh.. next time ill change different positions for her to lick my ass..

she rinsed her mouth and came over to service my erected dickie... she started off with a kiss on the dick head.. then her lips cup the top of my dick.. slowly, she goes down the whole shaft.. her sucking power is pretty good i must say.. up and down.. with force and speed.. adding in some ticking of my body with her fingers.. ahhh.. makes me high..

after dunno like how long.. she moved up my body.. and i stick out my tongue.. like asking her to come and french me.. and she did.. crawled up my body like a cat.. i attacked her tongue.. squeezed her boobs.. and sucked on her nipples straight after.. yx then said.. 'wanna make love?' of cuz....

she capped my expecting dickie.. and slot herself on top of me... i love this position and i think she likes it too... she started to slide herself up and down.. slowly gaining momentum... very soon we were in full swing.. woh.. yx really can moan.. she really makes lots of noise.. im sure any bro outside will be able to hear.. she will ahh ahh.. ‘操我的ying1 dao4(virgina in chinese)' '来来来..' she really pumps me like mad.. like she was totally enjoying it. she rocked even harder as she got close to her climax... first time i see a FL so into it.. and soon she let out a huge ahhhhh.. sounds almost like she was in pain.. but i can see that it was the SEXtified moan... yx rested abit.. before we started to rock again..

at the same position still.. this time she started talking sexy... saying that she wanna rape me.. wanna rape me everyday.. i just kept replying.. i want you to rape me .. rape me.... she took my hands to put it at her boobs.. i was squeezing on them as she fucked me hard... not long after.. she let out another scream.... her second climax.. she then said .. she has no energy already.. canot rape me anymore.. then she took tissue to wipe her wet cunt.. haha.. she really did cum...

she then tell me to rape her.. even asking me if wan missionary or doggie.. i asked her to stand infront of the mirror while i fucked her from behind.. wah this is shiok.. seeing her boobs bounce... caressing them.. touching her hair.. licking her lips.... slapping her ass... whacking her pussy from behind... we held on like that for another at least 10 mins.. before i drew out.. took off my cd and told her to make me cum in her mouth...

yx was more than obliging.. started sucking my dick like there's no tml.. not long after.. the urge is coming.... and i unloaded all into her mouth.... this is my first CIM ! previous FL, if wanna shoot on body already very tough liao.. yx is good. haha.. then she cheekily open her mouth slightly.. i see my white cum in her mouth.. and she came over to kiss me.. i gave a light peck.. haha dun dare to taste my cum.. she smiled.. and went toilet to spit it out.. she doesnt swallow la..

we washed up.. before she settled down to do her make up.. when she put on her blouse again.. i openly went over to get a close up view of her downblouse.. and put my finger in to touch her long2 kang1... she giggled... soon we were out of the hotel room into the lift.. while in it, i put my hand under her skirt from behind to touch her panty inside.... she just keeps saying.. '色..色..' haha.. ill definitely be looking for her again very soon...

name: yu xin
looks: 7.5/10 (probably a normal rating for the masses.. ill probably give higher after getting close to her)
body: 7.5/10
french: 9/10 (best tongueing action ive had)
bbbj: 8/10
ar: 7.5/10
fj: 8/10

this is probably one of my best fucks.. will be going back to her soon...

woofer
24-08-2007, 04:51 PM
Paiseh, paiseh bro woofer. Thank you. Thank you.

But to tell you the truth, with all these wonderful, gorgeous, sexy, tofu skinned babes we have here to serve us, I do feel like I'm in Heaven. And the way they make me feel, with their bodies and their charm, and they way they seem to love the way I fuck, yes, I do feel greater than an ordinary man. Yes, a god even! (albeit a rather exhausted one today. However, still thinking of having her tonight again... :rolleyes: )

These girls are special. I love them to bits!

Cheers

Wah lao. When BX back you lagi worst right. Must have lots of tonic to replenish your yang qi.

ManuelFerrara
24-08-2007, 05:41 PM
Oh, so she was with you! She had some "heart matter" as in emotional problems?.

Ya, something happen back in her hometown. Ask her when u meet her tonite loh.

ManuelFerrara
24-08-2007, 05:46 PM
However, still thinking of having her tonight again... :rolleyes: )

Bro, told u that u will break my RTF record liao

satyr365
24-08-2007, 06:20 PM
Bro, told u that u will break my RTF record liao

Too soon to tell la bro. You already 8 times! I might chance upon another gem. Then what? And there's a great possibility I will with the influx of so many yummy honeys these days. :)

But I think it'll be seconds tonight. Getting horny now. :D

Cheers

satyr365
25-08-2007, 12:45 AM
Wah lao. When BX back you lagi worst right. Must have lots of tonic to replenish your yang qi.

Bro, what tonic? I think I need it! And so does Yuxin, I think!! Just had 2 sweaty hours with her tonight. She came 5 times :eek: and I, 3 times! :eek:

We just couldn't stop kissing and fucking! Help!!

Cheers
PS. Her kissing is the best thus far by all reckoning! We were kissing softly, passionately, incessantly. Comparable to my past girlfriends even!

dc7176
25-08-2007, 01:21 AM
Bro, what tonic? I think I need it! And so does Yuxin, I think!! Just had 2 sweaty hours with her tonight. She came 5 times :eek: and I, 3 times!
PS. Her kissing is the best thus far by all reckoning! We were kissing softly, passionately, incessantly. Comparable to my past girlfriends even!

wah lan!! u rate this yuxin v highly leh!! mayb i should ask for contact too... but gotta save my ammo for BX... hopefully u get so engross w this YX, XR n DT tat u give up BX?? keke... :p

aces68
25-08-2007, 01:24 AM
wow, I also want to try her :D

satyr365
25-08-2007, 01:32 AM
wah lan!! u rate this yuxin v highly leh!! mayb i should ask for contact too... but gotta save my ammo for BX... hopefully u get so engross w this YX, XR n DT tat u give up BX?? keke...

You wish! Not likely bro :p As soon as I get the tonic recipe from bro woofer, I'll be back on the BX bonking beat my friend. Haha

Cheers

aces68
25-08-2007, 01:33 AM
bro lightning, your mailbox is full-leh..:(

Leeds2006
26-08-2007, 06:41 PM
Tks bro gerlover and SaturnStan for the FR. Will up both of u.

Any more FR? she told me she had quite a few samsters looking for her.

Thx Bro ManualFerrara for his initiative and ctc
Hd her ctc for a short period of time, decided to try her and when contacted her in the late morning ... managed a sexsion in the afternoon

Cos lousy in writing a good and proper FR n much had been described of YX ..
a brief description of the sexsion with her was sexsational and great for the rate we paid ...

Much goodness had been said of u and she greatly appreciated your kind assistance and good spirit of sharing ....

Hv time will rtf ... esp her veri veri good service n initiative in sexplay ... take care of this good good lady ... 4 ctc, liaise with the TS or Bro ManualFerrara, if he allows

ManuelFerrara
26-08-2007, 07:32 PM
Thx Bro ManualFerrara for his initiative and ctc

a brief description of the sexsion with her was sexsational and great for the rate we paid ...

Hv time will rtf ... esp her veri veri good service n initiative in sexplay ... take care of this good good lady ... 4 ctc, liaise with the TS or Bro ManualFerrara, if he allows

Dun mention bro, Juz find that she is a kind lady so decided to help her.

Glad that u had a great services, She told me she will paid special attention to bros who are refer by lightning or me. Do tip her if u if u like her services.

Hope u will become rtf king for yuxin.:)

ManuelFerrara
27-08-2007, 05:05 AM
Face: 5.5 at first impression because of her hair then 6.5

Too all bro, Yu Xin had heed our advices and had her hair straighthen. She looks much younger now with her new hairstyle.:)

satyr365
27-08-2007, 03:12 PM
Too all bro, Yu Xin had heed our advices and had her hair straighthen. She looks much younger now with her new hairstyle.

That's right! She texted me yesterday saying she was at the hairdresser. I asked her earlier today whether she liked her new hair style, She said that I should go down and see it for myself. And more importantly hopes that I like it. What a sweet charming babe.:D

Oh oh! If I do go see her tonight, it'll be 3 rtfs in 5 days!!?? OMG!! :rolleyes:

Cheers

ManuelFerrara
27-08-2007, 04:28 PM
Oh oh! If I do go see her tonight, it'll be 3 rtfs in 5 days!!?? OMG!! :rolleyes:Cheers

Haha, told u that u will overtake my position as RTF king sooner or later. I had RTF her 8x since end of july, u only take 5 days to achieve 1/2 of my RTF!:D

dirtyhairy
27-08-2007, 04:39 PM
Haha, told u that u will overtake my position as RTF king sooner or later. I had RTF her 8x since end of july, u only take 5 days to achieve 1/2 of my RTF!:D

Yo Bro MF,
wah seh,
RTF 8x did u not say
must be dammed shioko
for both you and Bro S to do so
maybe I should try myself and see
once I get out from work camp and be less busy:mad:

lightning
27-08-2007, 09:35 PM
Yo Bro MF,
wah seh,
RTF 8x did u not say
must be dammed shioko
for both you and Bro S to do so
maybe I should try myself and see
once I get out from work camp and be less busy

Yo Bro DH, Long time no see, me also went to rtf countless of time with Yu xin. Hopefully u will give appraisal also. This babe has improved by leaps and bound since i found her. Recently have been quite busy with my works and other commitments, hopefully the rest of the bros would bear with my tardiness and hope u all like wat i find :D Will get back to u guys ASAP. if u cannot get me pm to Bro MF and remember to up our pts if u like her;)

gerlover
28-08-2007, 06:48 PM
Thanks bro lightning and bro ManuelFerrara for the contact and for upping my points, will up your points soon. Please be patient, thank you.

petrolheadsg
28-08-2007, 10:12 PM
What has been said about this lady has been said so I wont bore you. Petrolheadsg is known for his no bullshit, straight up opinion....and I say this lady is an RTF!!!!

Super accomodating, pretty face, value for money bonk....
Tks for threadstarter for recommendation.

Petrolheadsg seal of quality has been conferred on Yu Xin :-)

ManuelFerrara
28-08-2007, 11:08 PM
What has been said about this lady has been said so I wont bore you. Petrolheadsg is known for his no bullshit, straight up opinion....and I say this lady is an RTF!!!!

Wow, bro u really fast hand fast leg, got from me the no tis morning and oredi tried her. So bro out there who got the no, wat are u waiting for? :D

HOWITZER 155MM
28-08-2007, 11:09 PM
First I like to thank Bro Lightning and Manuel for introducing this gem. Yes she has 36C boobs and attitude of a cat 150. She has a foxy look look and her new hairstyle is definitely great. A RTF. Please treat her kind. Please recommend lobangs to her so that she don't have to solicit in the street which is very dangerous cos a few WLs were robbed and bashed in the alley.

ManuelFerrara
28-08-2007, 11:17 PM
First I like to thank Bro Lightning and Manuel for introducing this gem. Yes she has 36C boobs and attitude of a cat 150. She has a foxy look look and her new hairstyle is definitely great. A RTF. Please treat her kind. Please recommend lobangs to her so that she don't have to solicit in the street which is very dangerous cos a few WLs were robbed and bashed in the alley.

You also another fast hand fast leg bro. Bear in mind that Yuxin had a toothache last few days and believe she still give a good BBBJ despite her toothache. This is indeed a gem that has to be kept so bro our there, pls treat her well.

satyr365
29-08-2007, 01:36 PM
You also another fast hand fast leg bro. Bear in mind that Yuxin had a toothache last few days and believe she still give a good BBBJ despite her toothache. This is indeed a gem that has to be kept so bro our there, pls treat her well.

Yep, poor girl has a toothache. I think she said something about her wisdom tooth or something. Told her if it didn't get better that she should inform me, and she must visit the dentist. Please tell her that too bro. Sometimes these girls forget about taking care of themselves. And Yuxin is such a darling.... :D

Oh, hehe, had my third visit with her yesterday :rolleyes:

Cheers

ManuelFerrara
29-08-2007, 03:16 PM
Yep, poor girl has a toothache. I think she said something about her wisdom tooth or something. Told her if it didn't get better that she should inform me, and she must visit the dentist. Please tell her that too bro. Sometimes these girls forget about taking care of themselves. And Yuxin is such a darling

Oh, hehe, had my third visit with her yesterday :rolleyes:

Cheers

Had oredi told her that.

Indeed she is such a darling and the Girl Fren Feel got deeper and deeper after each visit.

Bro, 6 more RTF and u will break my record!!!:D

Korn666
29-08-2007, 03:50 PM
Yeah ... she's a nice lady .... treat her well and you'll get good returns ...
and please pretty please ... her work ain't easy ... please tip her if you
have a great time .... which I think you most likely would .... peace ...

Dawson
30-08-2007, 08:53 AM
Firstly, I must thank Bro M Ferrara for his introduction to this gem. As one of my regular FLs has taken a 10-day break to HK/China, I gave this gem a try yesterday.

Arranged for an appoinment at 3pm yesterday and had a good two hours with her. Very good attitude and no rush at all.

Since I promised Bro MF for a FR, I could not just write a few lines. So to really thank him,I have to write a better FR.

Look: 7/10. Not SYT. Mature and pretty enough for me. When I mention mature, she is in her later 20s/early 30s and not 40s aunty.
Body: 7.5/10. About 1.62 m and good figure for her age.
Boobs: 6.5/10. Good size but a little saggy and too soft. However, I like the nipples, good for licking and sucking.
BBBJ: 7/10. Like to focus on my balls than the rod. Suction is a little weak.
FJ: 9/10. She enjoys it more than me. Asking me for many positons and her facial expression tells me that she really enjoys making love. Cowgirl-Missionary-Doggie-Missionary-Cowgirl. Somehow this time I manage to hold for quite long before I release my load.

She will be one of my regular FRs.

Gentle Boy
30-08-2007, 09:30 AM
Thanks to Bro ManuelFerrara for the contact. Met up with her last week but didn’t had a chance to post any FR. So here it goes.

Called her on Tue and arranged to meet at 2pm. Told her I will book a room first. Arrived at 81 at Lor 16 and booked a room. Gave her the room number and I went it. Just 5mins, the doorbell rang. Opened the door and was greeted by a sexy and busty lady. She had a very sweet smile too. Led her in and we sat on the bed and TCSS for 5mins. Then she asked me whether I wanted sweet. I said ok and she reached over to me and kissed me. She had a mentos sweet in her mouth and she transferred to me while we were kissing. Wat a GF treatment from her man. At that time, I feel that I will definitely enjoy the rest of the session. While we were frenching and hugging, she slowly unbuttoned my shirt. After unbutton for me, we stood up and she unbuckled and unzipped my pants. At the same time, she was stroking my didi making me high. When my pants dropped, she reached out to my undies and pulled it down releasing my hard didi. I wasted no time in taking over and stripped her. Piece by piece, I got her on her birthday suit and we layed down on the bed. We hugged each other and also squeezed and stroke each other. The feeling she gave me is like she’s my GF. Very shiok. After 5mins, she catbathed me. Slowly from my neck and went downward until she arrived at my didi. She gently took my didi and first licked on the tip and gave me a thrilling feel. Then she engulfed my didi and gave me a 10mins bbbj with alternating speed and suction. She can sucked very well. While sucking, she will frequently look up and give me a cfm look. It was very high and I had to stop her before I explode into her mouth. Then I layed her down and serviced her. I sucked both her savouring tits and slowly roamed my left hand southward until I reached her meimei. She luv being sucked on her tits and moaned a lot. I inserted one finger into her and she was wet fast. Seeing dat she was enjoying it, I inserted one more finger into her and fingered her in and out slowly and subsequently furiously. I gave her a good 5mins fingering and she cummed. It was real as she was panting and both her legs were squeezing my hand very tightly and she also kept begging me to stop as she could not take it. Hearing what she said, I became more excited and fingered her faster until she really was too high. I then stopped and moved her into 69 position. I painted her for a short while and then let her relax. She must have luv to suck cock cos after about 5mins of resting, she said she wanted to suck me again. I then let her suck me for another 5mins until I was almost exploding. I had to tell her I may shoot inside. She then asked me I wanted to shoot inside her mouth is it? I said yes and she continued sucking me. In fact faster. But I changed my mind cos I am afraid dat I may not marikita in a short time and missed the chance of banging her. So I stopped her and asked her wat is her favourite position. She said she luv cowgal. I then let her capped me and she guided my didi into her while she sat on me. She took off slowly and steadily. Looking at her swinging tits, I could not help but kept on squeezing them and twisting her nipples. As I twisted her nipples, she was very high and started to ride me furiously. My didi could not take it and after about 2min of her fast and furious riding, I exploded. But she did not stop and continued riding me until I was squeezed dry. It was really heavenly. When she stopped, she fell on me and we hugged for a while more before she uncapped for me. After that, we rested in bed and hugged each other to sleep. I woke up half and hour later cos I had to return back to office. She then told me to lay prone and massaged me. After the massage, we bathed and washed together. At the end of the session, I paid her and told her dat she was really good and I will return to her again. Hope I am not too long winded. Below are her stats:

Looks: 6.5/10 (Big eyes, aged 32)
Boobs: 35 or 36C (natural and bouncy)
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10 (her favourite cowgal will dry you)
GFE: 8/10
Service: 9.5/10 (No rush, very friendly)
Kissing: Yes (wonderful feeling)
Fingering: Yes
Painting: Yes
Damage: $70+$10 tips, room $20. Total $100 (definitely worth the money)
RTF: Of course

ManuelFerrara
30-08-2007, 07:01 PM
BBBJ: 7/10. Like to focus on my balls than the rod. Suction is a little weak.

She will be one of my regular FRs.

Wat a GF treatment from her man. At that time, I feel that I will definitely enjoy the rest of the session.

The feeling she gave me is like she’s my GF.

I paid her and told her dat she was really good and I will return to her again.

Apology bro, she is having a bad toothache.

Indeed her GFE is getting stronger after each visit!!

Welcome to the rtf club!!!

lightning
30-08-2007, 08:14 PM

Thks a lot for giving ur QA chop of assurance, Bro Petrolheadsg and glad that u enjoy urself. :D And to the rest of the bros, i have just clear some space and feel free to pour in ur pm request. Recently had went to look for yu xin and nw she look younger and prettier with her new hairdo. Plus her BBBJ has improved by leaps and bounds, her balls licking skill also very heavenly. And her toothache getting better btw.

riverina
30-08-2007, 10:31 PM
Had a session with YX this evening. Thanks MF for the contact.

My humble brief report below for sharing:

Looks: 6.5/10 (neat teeth and sweet smile, some winkles at the side of eyes)
Boobs: 35 (natural, a bit saggy)
BBBJ: 7/10 (spent a lot of time on the two balls and some deep throat, but not the right style I prefer)
FJ: 7/10 (wild cowgal, too fast and furious for me)
GFE: 7/10 (make coffee, friendly)
Service: 7.5/10 (No rush, very playful a bit too playful for me, acbc)
Kissing: Yes (gentle, prefer passionate and wild french)
Fingering: Did not try
Painting: Did not try
Damage: $70+$30 tips (no small change), room $20. Total $120

thereds
31-08-2007, 07:28 PM
I would like to thank Bro lightning and ManuelFerrara for sharing Yu Xin's contact, thanks!

Had a session with her this afternoon, and indeed is a damn GOOD session!

Wanted to meet her around 1 plus but told me she has been booked and can only make it around 2 plus. No problem, and she said will call me after she done. So went to makan then drove to GL and wait for her call. Received sms at 1430hrs, proceed to book room and called her. She only let me wait for 5 minutes, like some bro here mentioned, she used her finger to block the peep hole. Open the door, and see a lady with a well figure. Greeted each other and sit by the bed side to chit chat. After a while, she removed her short skirt, then help me to remove my pant and top. I removed her top and her bra and come a nice pair of boobs. Then went to bath together. She helped me to soap, wash didi and ass clean clean and i just couldn't help but fondling her breasts and nipples. All this while we were talking and she is real playful. She even used her breasts to squeeze my didi in between and move up and down...Shiok man....Bath fast fast and dry ourselves.

Lie on the bed and she starts to lick and suck my nipples, slowly moved down for balls licking and sucking.....eyes keep looking at you, real seducing....This carried on for quite a while and I carried her up and attacked her boobs and nipples. Moans was heard while licking and sucking, french quite a while also and she moved down and lick the head of my didi.....Told her to cap me as I wanted to enter her. Cap on and she just sit on top of me, position my didi into her meimei and she starts to ride me. She is really a wild cowgal as she really ride you fast and furious! She moans while she ride, and she rides like 5 - 10 minutes and she just lie down and asked me to do missionary. Think she tired liao....so do her missonary with deep thrust and fast pace and she just keep moaning....Don't know what happened today can tahan so long, until she also asking cannot come how...:D So she took out the cap, asked me she will bbbj until I cum can? It's fine with me. She asked me to go toilet, sit on the cover of the toilet bowl, on the tap, filled her mouth with hot water and bbbj me! She changed the water a few times, and finally I CIM! It's damn GOOD!

After the session, she massaged me and during this time think Bro lightning and ManuelFerrara called her, is it?;)

Yu Xin is service-oriented, always put on a smile, real GF feeling, no rush, chatty, playful and is really worth to RTF!

Bro lightning and ManuelFerrara, once again thanks for sharing the contact, please pardon me for such a long-winded FR!

Cheers!

ManuelFerrara
31-08-2007, 10:10 PM
She only let me wait for 5 minutes,

After the session, she massaged me and during this time think Bro lightning and ManuelFerrara called her, is it?;)

Yu Xin is service-oriented, always put on a smile, real GF feeling, no rush, chatty, playful and is really worth to RTF!

She is indeed a very service-oriented gal. As long as bro mentioned that they are intro by bro lightning or me, she will service them shiok shiok!!!

So u are the man she is lying on top? Is he heavy, got crush u anot?

Welcome to the RTF club!!!

thereds
31-08-2007, 10:47 PM
She is indeed a very service-oriented gal. As long as bro mentioned that they are intro by bro lightning or me, she will service them shiok shiok!!!

So u are the man she is lying on top? Is he heavy, got crush u anot?

Welcome to the RTF club!!!

Haha....she is not heavy at all....is damn shiok lah, with her breasts on my back.....:D

HOWITZER 155MM
01-09-2007, 03:47 AM
With a hot body like her, she would look even better with matching bra and panties. :D

ManuelFerrara
02-09-2007, 12:09 AM
Haha....she is not heavy at all....is damn shiok lah, with her breasts on my back.....:D

Wow Bro, up u 2 pts and ur power change to 4!!!

alwaysandy
02-09-2007, 01:14 AM
Yup as good as it is mentioned.nice beautiful eyes very attractives...figures considered very good already for MILF.....not short change at all....me also did tip alittle.:) She seems to have enough clients but still very willing to please...

Gentle Boy
02-09-2007, 02:03 AM
Bros,

Thks to all of you who upped my points.

thereds
02-09-2007, 03:47 AM
Wow Bro, up u 2 pts and ur power change to 4!!!

Bro, thanks for upping me....

lightning
02-09-2007, 03:07 PM
Bro, thanks for upping me....

have up u for the good FR posted
Cheers~;)

soberguy
02-09-2007, 05:23 PM
So she took out the cap, asked me she will bbbj until I cum can? It's fine with me. She asked me to go toilet, sit on the cover of the toilet bowl, on the tap, filled her mouth with hot water and bbbj me! She changed the water a few times, and finally I CIM! It's damn GOOD!

Damn... reading the FR makes me so horny!

Cheers~;)

Yo bro,

you back?

thereds
03-09-2007, 01:04 AM
Bro lightning & soberguy,

Thanks for upping me....;)

Cheers!

GhostRay
03-09-2007, 11:31 AM
Hmmm.... Dunno If I shld try her.....muhahahahaha.

Bro Lightning standard is alwasy there.... hahahaha.

icarus78
03-09-2007, 11:58 AM
Since getting her number, i have always failed to get this gem!
I frre, she's not free...

JuZ called her, no one answer...
siiigghhhh.

And Ping Ping HP also off... rtf also cannot...
sianZ...

My off day screwed.

curious75
03-09-2007, 12:03 PM
Cheers~;)

bro,you are back!hope to have another tcss with you n soberguy.:)

ManuelFerrara
03-09-2007, 01:25 PM

siiigghhhh.

sianZ...

My off day screwed.

Bro, be patient. I understand that usually she will answer the call within 3 rings UNLESS she is servicing some customers. U dun like her to answer call during the session also rite?

Try to call her again or sms her in chinese to call u back.

ManuelFerrara
03-09-2007, 01:28 PM

Ya bro, give it a shot!!! This Yuxin is as good as ling ling, rong rong and limei. Had pm u the no liao.

bigwish
03-09-2007, 07:41 PM
Thanks to Bro Manuel & Lightning,

Manage to secure appt with Yu Xin during noon today. Went to hotel 8# at Lor 1^, waited for about 15mins before this MILF turned up at my doorstep. As i have already done my sop washup and she has also done hers before leaving her home, the action starts immediately after the door closed. I got this room with huge mirror on the wall and she like to view the action while BBBJ me, she said jz like watching porn movie, very high. Her cunt was all wet after a while and she wants me to give her a good paint job. Her moan is so loud that i think ppl at the lift lobby can hear us bcoz the rm is jz round the corner. Overall, this milf is someone that really knows how to enjoy SEX. Bros looking for a good afternoon delights should gv her a try. Below is the stat. of her performance.

Look : 6.5/10
Wt/Ht : 50+ / 160
Boob : At lease C, quite big.
BBBJ : 8/10 At least 15mins
FJ : 9/10 She came 3 times, loves cowgirl.
Painting : Yes, she loves it
Fingering : Yes, she dont really like it
Frenching : Yes, she like to have it when she cum.
GFE : 7/10
Service : 8/10
Damage : $60 + tips + rm + CD
RTF : Yes, waiting for $ to come first.

Ed_lanjiaolover
03-09-2007, 10:45 PM
Yup as g She seems to have enough clients but still very willing to please...

Bro, return liao!1 sorry for the delay!

lightning
03-09-2007, 11:14 PM

Yo Bro GhostRay, I always know that you always crave for SYTs, but if you dun mind having this sexy MILF with GREAT service. then you shouldn't miss her. Her service is beri tok k*ng and assure that you come out a happy man:D have pm you her no.

siiigghhhh.

sianZ...

My off day screwed.
I dun think that she do it on purpose as she mentioned. Good things are worth to wait... and like one of the bro who wanted to try Ling2 and was hampered by the same bro that booked Ling2 conincidentally for 3 times! He was fusterated by such coincidence... Besides she is getting more poularity nowadays

lightning
03-09-2007, 11:17 PM
Bros,

Thks to all of you who upped my points.

have up ur pts recentlty;)
bro,you are back!hope to have another tcss with you n soberguy.

Yeap no problem, looking forward for the kopi session as well :D

cooler8
04-09-2007, 01:56 AM
firstlly, thks to bro lightning for the wonderful contact(had up ya pts)..HAd her this morning at about 11am at lor 16.hehe..her service was good and shes quite a nice lady.One plus points abt her is that she looks like one of the MILF in my office..Have been wanting to bonk her for a long time!!!

lOOKS: 8/10
BODY:7/10
BOOBS:C CUPPER (SOFT N NICE TO SUCK)
BJ : 8/10 (SLOW N NICE)
FJ :7/10
DAMAGE: $90 (INCLU TIPS N CD) + $20 ROOM
RTF: YES! esp when i get cock tease by the MILF in my office..

Oh, btw, one of the brudder had her after that.think in rm 511 :D

bigwish
04-09-2007, 08:53 AM
Bro Cooler8,

I am the one at RM 511 lah. Shiok man ! And btw, thanks to the bro who up my points.

Davvy
04-09-2007, 05:21 PM
Thanks to Bro Manuel for the contact

Called Yuxin at abt noon 2day n arranged to meet her at 3pm. When i arrived at Lor 16, called her n she asked me to book a room n let her know the no. Subsequently check in to hotel 81 n sms her the room no. Within 5 mins, she was at the door. We then chatted n she told me that she stay near the hotel. After chatting for abt 10 mins, she told me that she wanted to bath me. She say that she got something nice for me to enjoy.Once inside the toilet, she gave me a clean up of all the important areas. She then asked me to sit on the toilet bowl cover. By that time, my little brother was already saluting her. She then drank some hot water from a cup but did not swallow. After that she gave me a fantastic blow that sent me to hell n back:) . The feeling was great. (Those who had tried it should know wat i mean)After abt 15 mins of enjoyment, we dried ourselves n proceeded to the bed.
Once on the bed, she gave a a cat bath; sucking my nipples, balls and a great blow job. After abt 20 mins, she capped me n became a cowgirl. She was wild n kept moaning. After that, we changed position n i was pumping her. Suddenly she grapped my buttock very hard and started to grind her pelvis against mine. She was moaning loudly and told me that she was coming. After a short while, she calm down. As i have not come, i pulled out my dick. To my horrow:eek: , i saw that the condom had broken. My mood immediately was gone. She wanted to blow me so that i can eject. I told her that i got no mood and asked her to wash up. After that I wash up and paid her. We then go our separate ways.

Look : 6/10
Wt/Ht : 50+ / 160
Boob : At lease C, quite big.
BBBJ : 8/10 At least 15mins. Her hot water blow job was fantastic.
FJ : 2/10 Coz condom broke
Fingering : Yes,
Frenching : Yes, she like to have it when she cum.
GFE : 7/10
Service : 9/10 Her hot water blow job was fantastic
Damage : $70 + tips + rm + CD
RTF : maybe but must use 2 cap

ManuelFerrara
04-09-2007, 06:48 PM
, i saw that the condom had broken

Bro, wat cap u using? i usually use okamoto, thin and durable!!!!

Korn666
04-09-2007, 06:57 PM
:( so sad ......

thereds
04-09-2007, 07:01 PM
Thanks for upping my points, Bro korn666 and alwaysandy....!;)

Think will RTF her very soon......:D

Cheers!

ManuelFerrara
04-09-2007, 09:57 PM
Thanks for upping my points, Bro korn666 and alwaysandy....!;)

Think will RTF her very soon......:D

Cheers!

Better fast hand fast leg cos think her aunty visiting her soon!!!

sexbuzzz
05-09-2007, 03:44 AM
Jus did Yuxin a few hrs ago arnd 9.30pm at L16....................sibei song:D especially her BJ which lasted for at least 30mins (whole session clocked 1hr 15 mins).

My scenario similiar to bro davvy's except tat my rubber still in tact n din get to doggy bcos i surrender wen cowgirled (she not onli horny but skillful as well).

Thanks Bro Lightning for de Find n especially Bro Manuel's persistency,if not i wud hav miss another of de 'better ones'.

Happy Bonking All

pangsai77
05-09-2007, 05:10 PM
First of all thanks to bro ManuelFerrara for giving out her contact to me.
Manage to have a session with her just now ... not good at writing FR
so please bear with me ...

Since I was on leave ... so I tried to see if I can get her ... SMSed her and she replied quickly that she was free ... went to pick her up at lor 1*
and moved to hotel 81 nearby .... onces in the room ... we sat on the bed and asked me what drink I wanted ... then went to make 2 hot drink .
TCSS abit ... she was like wearing those tight blue T-shirt with blue jeans type mini skirt ... see liao drooling already .... sat next to me ... my eyes
fixed to her long gang ....then she started touching me didi ....and frenched abit .. slowly requested for the both of us to take a bath ... helped her
removed her T-shirt ... nicez boobs ... and once off to our birthday suit .. we move to the bathroom ... gave me a good wash up .. then playfully used
her titties to give me a tits-job ... use her nipples to tease the tip of my didi ... wah lan ... buay tahan ... ask her to stop .. then quickly dried ourselves ...

Action Begins here ... on the bed ... ask her lie on me on her back cos I wanna play with her nipples from behind ... she gave out those so sexy
moaning ... then slowly she turned around ... slowly lick me ears and said she wanna eat me up .... and moaning away ... move to lick my nipples and
slowly me tummy and playfully licked around my groin and thigh area .... then slowly lick tip of didi while looking at me with those CFM looks ...
without warning she engulfs my whole bro with deepthroat ... shiok.. I like her style slow and fast ... gentle and fierce ... beginning slow then
fast .... I like both ... haha .... got feeling wanna cum already ... faster ask her to stop ... if not going to waste my shot liao ... hah ...ask her to
stand outside the bed while I sat on the edge of the bed to suckle on her nipples like a over-grown baby .... shiok when she moans ... haha ...

Then tells me she wants it liao ... take CD and ask me lie down ... she's really wild when doing the cow-girl ... rock a baby ... haha ... can see she
enjoys it more than I do .... then change position to doggie .. where I cum .. SHOIK ... best FJ ever for me to date lah .... then she helped me clean up
told me she came 2 times ... dunno true or not ... say I super ... wah ... like real ... but anyway real or not ... listen liao also happy lah ...

Go back to bathroom to clean up ... not bad ... gave me a good clean up ... and changed back to my clothing .... still got abit of time left ... and TCSS
abit and said her real life sister also in here ... maybe next time I can try her sis or maybe even better ... ask for tarma ... left the room and send her
back .... a very sextified man .... haha ...

One of my best session I had to date .... FUCKING Sex-tisfying !!! :D

Looks: 7/10 ( Shoulder length hair, sweet smile, fair skin )
Height : 1.67m ( I think )
Boobs: 35C ( Natural, a bit saggy but nice nipple great for sucking )
BBBJ: 8.5/10 ( One of the best that I have tired )
FJ: 8/10 ( wild cowgal, Doggie )
Catbath : 8/10 ( one of the best I have to date )
GFE: 8/10 ( make hot drink for the both of us, TCSS like old friends )
Service: 8/10 (No rush, friendly and I feel comfortable with her, click well)
Frenching : 8/10 ( Maybe I had not have one for a long time )
Fingering: No, didn't try
Painting: No, didn't try
Damage: $70 + xxtips + $20rm + $CD
RTF: Yes !!!! Seriously, she's worth it. Do it again end of the week ...

Please PM TS for contacts , thanks and have a great day .... :D
Thanks again to bro ManuelFerrara to her contact !!!!!!!!

cooler8
05-09-2007, 05:14 PM
Bro Cooler8,

I am the one at RM 511 lah. Shiok man ! And btw, thanks to the bro who up my points.

hi bro,

it's you har..but she quite professional.told her she can leave earky if she wants to but she still insist on giving me a leg massage..hope u didn'e wait long..pai seh

lightning
05-09-2007, 07:11 PM
Have up Bro Pangsai for the graet FR written. have been away a long time and now cleared a lot of space in my PM Box. All can feel free to PM request for yu xin's number. And have happy bonking with this sexy babe with outstanding service :D
BTW yu xin only stand 164 only.

thereds
05-09-2007, 08:11 PM
Better fast hand fast leg cos think her aunty visiting her soon!!!

Bro, thanks for your info....will try....as work load suddenly increased....:(

aturbo
05-09-2007, 09:13 PM
Hi Bros,

Firstly, must thank Bro Lightning for the contact and his nice find.

Just tried Yuxin last nite at the wee hours of the morning after I had my earlier session with Ping Ping. Bro Lightning (Ah Jie, you sms her at around 3+am rite? no worries I was taking good care of her).

Well, cut story short. Called her and ask her to meet me at L16 81 and told her I will be there in 10 mins. Dunno why still horny after early session probably didnt get to come so not feeling sextisfied la. Went in registered, got the keys and before I could get in the lift I saw a sexy lady walking through the front door. Some how although I havent met her before I knew it was Yuxin. Signalled to her to come into the lift and confirmed her identity haha I was spot on and she was surprised. Yuxin really has nice sweet voice more of SYT sounding (plus point).

Proceed to the room and rested for awhile and TCSS with her to build up the mood. Nice lady to talk to and in no time we were happily joking and teasing one another. We just laid on the bed naked stroking one another and carrying on our conversation.

Time really flies and half an hour in, I suggested we take a shower. She urshered me into the toilet switch off the A/C just in case we might catch a cold after we come out. Thoughtfull lady IHMO. She gave me a nice scrub, top, front, bottom and back, quite a thoroughly wash. After, I was done quickly ask me to hop onto the bed to wait for her. She was done in 2 mins and jumped into bed with me.

Moved under the sheets and hugged me tightly asking me if I was feeling cold say no worries she will keep me warm hahaha. She playfully stick out her long tongue and move towards my nipples giving them a nice and slow lick. Wow really turn on the heat in me. She told me if I dun miund and not rushing for time she wants to eat me up nice and slow and spend the next 1.5 hours with me making hot love. Seldom FL would say such things usually is wham bang in 1 hr max and leave. She truely is a gem. No wonder so many good Frs on her.

She licked my nipples from my right to my left and slowly moving down south. Tease my little didi but didnt attack it at once. gave my balls a nice lick and push my ass up for AR :eek: didnt expected it la cos usually PRC dont do this. After about 10 mins, she engulfed my didi and lick the head and moved down the shaft. All this while when she was giving me head she would look at me really a big turn off especially her CFM face. She seems to be enjoying it more than me, just wouldn't stop even when I asked her if she was tired after spending 25 mins on the BBBJ.

She shook her head ask me dont worry just enjoy. Moved up to lick my nipples again and attacked my ears and neck area and down again to my nipples and back to BBBJ. Another fantastic sensation for the next 15 mins. Cannot tahan liao took out CD and wanna cap but she refused...say havent got enuff of me :eek: No choice got to tahan and she cap me 10 mins later.

She got on top of me and rode me cowgal for the next 10 mins. Her mei mei was surprising very tight and warm fits my didi like a glove kekeke had my opportunitity to suck and ravage her nice tities... big eraser type nipples and responsive to the touch. Moved her down and was trusting her sitting down with her facing me. The intensity was building up fast seeing her moan and groan. Switched to missionary and blasted off... from slow and steady to deep strokes and finally turbo speed.

Finished the deed, rested, more TCSS then wash up.

By the way, dunno which asshole robbed her of her hard earned money at Lor2X and 4.30am in the morning and left her brusied and injured sometime back. She blames it on her own bad luck...poor lady say now got to delay going home cos of this incident.

Other Details:

Name: Yuxin
Origin: Dalian
Looks: 6.5 (CFM look)
Body: 7 (Proportionate, smooth skin)
Boobs: C Cup (heavy and natural)
BBBJ: 8 (Sensual and takes her time)
Fj: 7 (Skillful, many position, quite accomodating)
GFE: 8.5 (Guess I had good chemistry with her)
Damage: $70 + $20 room (Cd my own)
RTF: For sure!! Highly rated for service

Senior Bros, who like my FR, please feel free to up my pts, thanks!

Signing Off
Aturbo

aturbo
05-09-2007, 09:15 PM
Hi Bros,

Firstly, must thank Bro Lightning for the contact and his nice find.

Just tried Yuxin last nite at the wee hours of the morning after I had my earlier session with Ping Ping. Bro Lightning (Ah Jie, you sms her at around 3+am rite? no worries I was taking good care of her).

Well, cut story short. Called her and ask her to meet me at L16 81 and told her I will be there in 10 mins. Dunno why still horny after early session probably didnt get to come so not feeling sextisfied la. Went in registered, got the keys and before I could get in the lift I saw a sexy lady walking through the front door. Some how although I havent met her before I knew it was Yuxin. Signalled to her to come into the lift and confirmed her identity haha I was spot on and she was surprised. Yuxin really has nice sweet voice more of SYT sounding (plus point).

Proceed to the room and rested for awhile and TCSS with her to build up the mood. Nice lady to talk to and in no time we were happily joking and teasing one another. We just laid on the bed naked stroking one another and carrying on our conversation.

Time really flies and half an hour in, I suggested we take a shower. She urshered me into the toilet switch off the A/C just in case we might catch a cold after we come out. Thoughtfull lady IHMO. She gave me a nice scrub, top, front, bottom and back, quite a thoroughly wash. After, I was done quickly ask me to hop onto the bed to wait for her. She was done in 2 mins and jumped into bed with me.

Moved under the sheets and hugged me tightly asking me if I was feeling cold say no worries she will keep me warm hahaha. She playfully stick out her long tongue and move towards my nipples giving them a nice and slow lick. Wow really turn on the heat in me. She told me if I dun miund and not rushing for time she wants to eat me up nice and slow and spend the next 1.5 hours with me making hot love. Seldom FL would say such things usually is wham bang in 1 hr max and leave. She truely is a gem. No wonder so many good Frs on her.

She licked my nipples from my right to my left and slowly moving down south. Tease my little didi but didnt attack it at once. gave my balls a nice lick and push my ass up for AR :eek: didnt expected it la cos usually PRC dont do this. After about 10 mins, she engulfed my didi and lick the head and moved down the shaft. All this while when she was giving me head she would look at me really a big turn off especially her CFM face. She seems to be enjoying it more than me, just wouldn't stop even when I asked her if she was tired after spending 25 mins on the BBBJ.

She shook her head ask me dont worry just enjoy. Moved up to lick my nipples again and attacked my ears and neck area and down again to my nipples and back to BBBJ. Another fantastic sensation for the next 15 mins. Cannot tahan liao took out CD and wanna cap but she refused...say havent got enuff of me :eek: No choice got to tahan and she cap me 10 mins later.

She got on top of me and rode me cowgal for the next 10 mins. Her mei mei was surprising very tight and warm fits my didi like a glove kekeke had my opportunitity to suck and ravage her nice tities... big eraser type nipples and responsive to the touch. Moved her down and was trusting her sitting down with her facing me. The intensity was building up fast seeing her moan and groan. Switched to missionary and blasted off... from slow and steady to deep strokes and finally turbo speed.

Finished the deed, rested, more TCSS then wash up.

By the way, dunno which asshole robbed her of her hard earned money at Lor2X and 4.30am in the morning and left her brusied and injured sometime back. She blames it on her own bad luck...poor lady say now got to delay going home cos of this incident.

Other Details:

Name: Yuxin
Origin: Dalian
Looks: 6.5 (CFM look)
Body: 7 (Proportionate, smooth skin)
Boobs: C Cup (heavy and natural)
BBBJ: 8 (Sensual and takes her time)
Fj: 7 (Skillful, many position, quite accomodating)
GFE: 8.5 (Guess I had good chemistry with her)
Damage: $70 + $20 room (Cd my own)
RTF: For sure!! Highly rated for service

Senior Bros, who like my FR, please feel free to up my pts, thanks!

Signing Off
Aturbo

ManuelFerrara
05-09-2007, 10:34 PM
Bro Lightning (Ah Jie, you sms her at around 3+am rite? no worries I was taking good care of her).

Bro, tks for ur good and honest FR.

Bro lightning and me 2 different person lah. Me an dirty old man whereas bro lightning is a handsome young chap!!!

Tat y i sms her at wee hours to make sure she is safety home. Tks for taking care of her. Hope u RTF soon.

alwaysandy
06-09-2007, 08:32 AM
Bro lightning and me 2 different person lah. Me an dirty old man whereas bro lightning is a handsome young chap!young man or old man also same,so long as can look after yuxin can liao:) ...should be cumming period these 2days liao....she told me about 7 or 8 sept.....

joe2222
06-09-2007, 09:08 AM
First, thanks to bro manuelferrara for this wonderful bonk. Shan't say much, since a lot of detailed fr is already avail. Ratins below

Looks: 6
Figure: 6.5
Boobs: 7.5 (nice c cup)
BBBJ: 8 (really long with good suction)
FJ: 7.5 (enjoyable and wild)

aturbo
06-09-2007, 01:07 PM
Hi Bros,

ya, I know that Bro lightning and Bro M.Ferrara different person la. She only told me Ah Jie the nice guy takes very good care of her and so happen the sms to her while she was with me.

Hope our fellow Bros here continue to treat her nicely and Salute to Bro Lightning and E.Ferrara for their applauable deeds.

Do keep us informed once her red tide is over wanna RTF leh kekeke.

Signing off
Aturbo

aces68
06-09-2007, 03:17 PM
bro aturbo, good FR. :)

GhostRay
06-09-2007, 03:36 PM
Arghh.... too late.... the family member already visit her... Guess have to wait lor.

ManuelFerrara
06-09-2007, 04:06 PM
Arghh.... too late.... the family member already visit her... Guess have to wait lor.

Ya, confirm with her that her aunty came visit her today BUT she may leave soon. Will inform bro once she left.

thereds
06-09-2007, 10:18 PM
Sms her in the afternoon thought of RTF tomorrow as I managed to find some time, but she sms back and said cannot liao:(

Bro Manuel Ferrara, she really going back?

ManuelFerrara
06-09-2007, 10:30 PM
Ya, confirm with her that her aunty came visit her today BUT she may leave soon. Will inform bro once she left.

Sms her in the afternoon thought of RTF tomorrow as I managed to find some time, but she sms back and said cannot liao:(

Bro Manuel Ferrara, she really going back?

No lah, i am toking about her aunty come liao and may go back very soon, not yuxin. Yuxin should be able to start work on sun.

chuahcq
07-09-2007, 01:24 PM
Thanks Bro Lightning and Bro Manuel for the conatcts of Yuxin. Anyway sorry for this late FR. Called her and picked her up along Lor 16. Was brought to a hotel recommended by her. The hotel was great. It's only 10 bucks not like hotel 81 where the minimum charge is $20.
Anyway, straight to the point. She bath for me and can see that she got quite big nipples. Gave me a very good BBBJ and have that kind of CFM look. At the end, finished off in missionary. Didn't get tp paint her maybe I didn't request. Overall, very service-oriented. Looks to me is 5.5 out of 10. Sorry for this lousy FR.

thereds
07-09-2007, 07:00 PM
No lah, i am toking about her aunty come liao and may go back very soon, not yuxin. Yuxin should be able to start work on sun.

Oh i see, i see....thought she is going back....thanks for the info, bro:D

lightning
07-09-2007, 10:08 PM
Thanks Bro Lightning and Bro Manuel for the conatcts of Yuxin. Anyway sorry for this late FR. Called her and picked her up along Lor 16. Was brought to a hotel recommended by her. The hotel was great. It's only 10 bucks not like hotel 81 where the minimum charge is $20.
Anyway, straight to the point. She bath for me and can see that she got quite big nipples. Gave me a very good BBBJ and have that kind of CFM look. At the end, finished off in missionary. Didn't get tp paint her maybe I didn't request. Overall, very service-oriented.

BTW YX allows painting also, she also get very heated up easily by painting. Looks like u are more into SYTs

Gentle Boy
08-09-2007, 01:26 AM
RTF Yuxin on Wed. Already posted a FR earlier so dis will be shorter. Here it goes.

Booked a room at Lor 16, Hotel 81 and she came subsequently. French kissing on the bed, we slowly stripped each other and went to bathe. She bathed thoroughly for me and paid special attention to my didi and ass. After all cleaned and washed up, I wanted to take the towel but she stopped me and said its not over. I was puzzled. Then she started to clean the toilet bowl cover. At dat time i still dun know wat she wanted. After she had cleaned the cover, she told me to sit down. She went to take a mug in and filled it with hot water from the shower head. Then she kneeled down wif my didi infront of her. She then took a sip of hot water and with her mouth on top of my didi head, she slowly let the water flowed downwards. Its my first time having hot water bj and it was a great feeling. Initially my didi felt very hot but after a while got used to it. Combined with her bbbj, it was really making me shiok. As I was enjoying her hot water bbbj, she alternate with cold and hot water. The feeling is damn high. She blew me for about 10mins in the toilet until I told her to stop.

After another round of wash up, we both dried ourselves and went to bed and continued exploring each other. She continued bbbj on me. I won’t go into details on her bbbj cos as I have said before dat her bj skill is definitely great. About 10mins later, she slowly went southwards and licked my balls and ass rimmed me for another 5mins. Its veri shiok and I must say dat my feelings are building up. I told her to lie down and I sucked on her nipples while fingering her using 2 fingers. She came about 10mins later and continued to bj me again. Then she capped me and rode me. To me, her cowgal skill is the best I have had so far. After I had cummed, she still rode on till I was dry. We then hugged again and slept together before we bathed and left. Overall, I was fully satisfied again with her great service.

24vtec
08-09-2007, 07:06 PM
First of all have to gav a million thanks to bro Manuel for this gem contact

Managed to get a evening slot today at 0830 pm to meet up with Yu Xin.
She is seductive, cute and friendly ( esp her dress code). So i hug her abit then we help each other to undress and proceed to bathroom for a bath.

She soap me and help me to clean my dick....then i starts to lick her nipples which are really attractive and tasty ..she also has a nice shave pussy ...NICE!!!

Spend about 5min in the bath room, then we proceed to the bed hugging each other, kissing and caressing each other....wow really have the gf feeling ...damn good. I love licking and sucking here nipples....to me..i really find it irresistable....especially when she moan when u lick her. Then she started to bbbj me....like her attitude...she seems to enjoy lick and bj-ing

Then we proceed to main course starting with her on top....wow she really can scream loud and seductively...

Then proceed to missionary style.....she really has a tight pussy....many times almost cum but managed to slow myself down and control....

Hmm Me not a good writer of fr...and Ah moh not solid....plus me still quite newbie....so hope this fr alright.....but main thing is really a BIG thanks to bro Lighting and Manuel. thumbs up for Bro Lighting and Bro Manuel!!!

My personal rating

Look : 8/10 (like the seductive look...oh mind.....if she is 20 + bet i willbe kill by her)
frenching:9/10
BBBJ:10/10
FJ: 9/10
GTF:10/10
RTF: Sure

2335 Man
08-09-2007, 11:23 PM
tks a million to bro for her contact.

Call her last week to have a section and she reply 4.00.
Arrange to meet her at lor16 H81 and very quick she came to the room and we start to kiss like long lost GF behind the door.She is very horny and asked to bath together and after that she gave me a hot and cold water BBBj inside the toilet and I gave her a hot water sucking on her big Neh.Then weshift to the bed and she again give me a solid bbbj for a while and I cap and she start to ride me and we finished in missionary.We tcss a bit and she asked me do I like suan fei cause she got a sister just near by and I reply her maybe next time.
She started to touch me and we repeat for a second round.

I left a happy customer.

alfian88
08-09-2007, 11:38 PM
Hello bro. The FRs really stimultaing. Newbie here. Care to share the contact. Will try to post FR if possible( OC guarding very tight lah). Thanks in advance.

ManuelFerrara
09-09-2007, 03:06 PM

Her aunty left her liao, cheong ah!!!:D :D

pangsai77
09-09-2007, 07:32 PM
Thanks for the update bro ManuelFerrara.
Will up her asap ....
Happy bonking to all !!!! :D

lightning
09-09-2007, 07:39 PM
Thanks for the update bro ManuelFerrara.
Will up her asap ....
Happy bonking to all !!!! :D

Happi Bonking:D

aturbo
09-09-2007, 07:47 PM
Wow, mai tu liao later give her a call to arrange an RTF...:D

suckerll
09-09-2007, 09:24 PM
Her aunty left her liao, cheong ah!!!actually, her aunty has just left/more or less, anyway thanks to bro ManuelFerrara for her contact

here's my simple FR hot from the bonk with her :D

just feeling a little horny and bored so sms her to ask if she is free, got a quick reply that she is free but i'm not, so told her will sms half hour b4 i go down to meet her

as time was permissible later on, i made appointment with her and went down to book rm and smsed her the number, waited for 10mins as she came from home. was looking out of the window hoping to catch a glimsp of her b4 she comes into the rm. saw a gal walking fast fast n see her neh neh jump jump i guessed it must be her, ho say liao loh......

waited and surprised her at the door, looks not bad with an almond shaped face, and slightly longer than shoulder length tinted straight hair, stripped to our bd suits while chatting with each other, then to the bathrm to clean up, she cleans up rather clean n wash my crack hole too.....while i played with her big breasts and rather big nipples too.....chit chatting while doing it.

to the bed for the real action, she does give a good bbbj but not that much suction, as i was out of action for awhile plus see her look at u while bbbj and look into the mirror at the same time i buay tahan shotgun liao :o

she took it rather positively and teased me, then she helped me wipe clean and gave me another bbbj, suck for awhile and look at u in the eyes while doing it and also cheekily ask u to look in the mirror while she licks and plays with ur dick, she is one hellava dick lover literally!!! any chance she will put ur dick in her mouth to suck!

soon recept called to check if want to extend or not, what the hell, have not bonked her yet so i extended the session, sucked her big hanging neh neh until no tomorrow, she moaned like no tomorrow until she song song kao jurong, then capped me and mounted me, soon she was grinding like no tomorrow, and she came......hahaha, she was like hitting me when she came!!!

then she took of the cd and i saw some blood left on the cd and she was like paiseh that her aunty not left fully, i also said never mind, then she lied on me and give that gf feeling, chat until times about up then go wash up together and check out

sent her off to her makan place, while i went home, that's all folks!

summary:
looks : 6/10 (she has this kinda eyes which seems to laugh, get what i mean)
body : 7/10 (rather tanned at the top due to her wearing spag straps)
boobs: C+
bbbj : 8/10 ( real dick lover most of the time my dick in her mouth)
fj : 9/10 ( she likes to ride, takes initiative)
gfe : quite strong
rtf : sure

hope bros here don't find my FR too long.......

satyr365
09-09-2007, 10:15 PM
A succession of mistakes led me to another great bonk with Yuxin.

Firstly, I was today determined not to go out. I resisted all temptation to seek yet another PRC bonk (I think I'm over-doing it a little :D ). But destiny prevailed! Needing cigarettes at 6pm this evening, I left my house only to find that I've lock myself out! Fortunately, there was another set of keys in my office. So I took a cab to my office to retrieve it.

Next, knowing that GL is just 10 minutes from my office...Oh well, since I'm out....

So I walked around GL to absorb the vibrant Sunday evening buzz. Having enough, I thought I'd just relax in a hotel and perhaps have a nice little chat with Yuxin, since she's having her mensus and is not able to do much. Wrong again! When she came around, she announced that her anutie had left!

Ok, never mind. She was there already, so I told Yuxin since I'm quite exhausted, maybe she should just blow me. Wrong again! We all know how skilled she is in this department. She lapped up my erected nipples, sending shrills and thrills thorughout my body. She gobbled up my balls, pushing a wave of blood into my growing cock. She licked my vein-laden shaft and slowly introduced her warm, wet mouth over my throbbing head. I gasped. She went further and further down my hardened dick till it was within her throat. That's it! Any notion of having a relaxing time was promptly thrown out the window.

The next 45 minutes, we were sucking and fucking. I plunged within her sweet depths and her face turned red, and her pussy leaked more fragrant thick juices. Her desperately clutching hands grabbed my shoulders. I knew. With increased vigour, I pushed her over the edge and soon she was hitting and hitting me! I let stopped deep within her to let her enjoy the anguish of pure pleasure. Then I did all again. The next cum was more intense - and so too was her hittting me! hehe. Not wanting to let her off at 2, I pulled her up so that she assumed the cowgirl position. And again, we all know what happens here. More rocking and grinding, sweat flinging all over the place, she hit the stars two more times.

My own orgasm was nigh. And Yuxin knows what I like. She dismounted, tore off the cap and devoured me like I was the last man on earth! What a rush! What a girl!

Cheers

then capped me and mounted me, soon she was grinding like no tomorrow, and she came......hahaha, she was like hitting me when she came!!!

Isn't that cool bro? :D haha

woofer
09-09-2007, 11:21 PM

Firstly, I was today determined not to go out. I resisted all temptation to seek yet another PRC bonk (I think I'm over-doing it a little :D ). But destiny prevailed! Needing cigarettes at 6pm this evening, I left my house only to find that I've lock myself out! Fortunately, there was another set of keys in my office. So I took a cab to my office to retrieve it.

Next, knowing that GL is just 10 minutes from my office...Oh well, since I'm out....

I can't help but get crack up over with the series of events that lead to your surposely "premise" :p

Its a beautiful day - today, with all the nice sun and all.

No incidentals like yours, but I had a great time at the beach.

aturbo
10-09-2007, 04:41 PM
Hi Bros,

Upon hearing Bro M.Ferrara's update that Yuxin's red tide has cleared immediately sms her for a slot in the night for my RTF hehe.

As per my previous FR, Yuxin has certainly kept up with her ISO standards. Again another tip top service from her, generally I believe 2nd visits would be better but she exceeded my expectations once again.

This time checked into a room with mirrors and the pleasure I derived was more sextisfying. Seeing her giving me me head and her perky ass pointed upwards through the relection of the mirror was simplying SHIOK! Occasionally she would look at herself in the mirror and gave me a wink. What a naughty Gal indeed! Even whispered to me that she enjoyed it alot and started her dirty talk :D told her she had too much candies today...mouth so sweet!

Bonked her in several new positions, all initiated by her. She was game for it so I just went along. Overall another sextisfying bonk would rate it 8.5/10 this time round. Even before I left, I was already thinking of a 3rd visit, so go figure if she is really that good. Come to think of it now, don't know if I shall go for my 3rd visit.... haha big KC trap waiting to happen :eek:

Other Details....please refer to my previous FR on her.

Damage: $80 inclusive tips + $20 hotel (CD my own)

Signing Off
Aturbo

ManuelFerrara
10-09-2007, 05:10 PM
generally I believe 2nd visits would be better but she exceeded my expectations once again.

This time checked into a room with mirrors and the pleasure I derived was more sextisfying. Seeing her giving me me head and her perky ass pointed upwards through the relection of the mirror was simplying SHIOK! Occasionally she would look at herself in the mirror and gave me a wink. What a naughty Gal indeed! Even whispered to me that she enjoyed it alot and started her dirty talk :D told her she had too much candies today...mouth so sweet!

Now u know y i rtf her 9x cos her service level will go higher and higher as she click with u!!!

Lor 14 got a house which charges $11 (with condom) for 1hr and had mirrors all around (inc ceiling). This house is a legal house during the day and open to public during the night. I usually will go there for short time cos i love mirrors too! Ask her if u dun know which house and she will lead u there.

suckerll
10-09-2007, 07:10 PM

Firstly, I was today determined not to go out. I resisted all temptation to seek yet another PRC bonk (I think I'm over-doing it a little).

Next, knowing that GL is just 10 minutes from my office.......

So I walked around GL to absorb the vibrant Sunday evening buzz. Having enough, I thought I'd just relax in a hotel and perhaps have a nice little chat with Yuxin, since she's having her mensus and is not able to do much. Wrong again! Isn't that cool bro? hahahahaha, yeah rather enjoyed her hitting, she also quite teh siah....u just got her after her dinner i guess, she went to have dinner after the session with me, guess she needed to fulfil her other need after fulfilling her sexual needs with me :eek:

lightning
10-09-2007, 07:19 PM
hahaha, yeah rather enjoyed her hitting, she also quite teh siah....u just got her after her dinner i guess, she went to have dinner after the session with me, guess she needed to fulfil her other need after fulfilling her sexual needs with me :eek:

Yo Bro SKII, Glad that you enjoy this babe. Would like to invite you for a kopi. Wonder that if you could turn up this coming Fri for a Kopi session:D

suckerll
10-09-2007, 09:15 PM
Yo Bro SKII, Glad that you enjoy this babe. Would like to invite you for a kopi. Wonder that if you could turn up this coming Fri for a Kopi sessionr u referring to me? hmmm....since when i become SKII salesman? :D

do let me know time n place via pm, will try to make it :cool:

lightning
10-09-2007, 09:58 PM
r u referring to me? hmmm....since when i become SKII salesman?

do let me know time n place via pm, will try to make it
Yeah refering to u bro, SK II sounds nicer... dunnoe if u like it that way:D
Will PM u abt the location and venue, check out Bro Woofer's thread for more details on the guest of honour will be present. Cya;)

lightning
10-09-2007, 11:47 PM
Just had my wonderful bonk with Yu Xin recently. Dunnoe wats gotten her, her skills has improve by leaps and bound, by after few times of visiting her. Inside the bathroom, she takes a lot of care to bath my body every corners and make sure that I am sparkling clean. After that, she press her soft and big boobs and cusioned her body against my back and lathered my body with soap. Slowly rubbing every part of my body then pay some attention to my brother and making sure that i enjoy such monents. She turned me a round and rubbed her milk bags up and down my brother and made groans with estasy and pleasure escape from my mouth. Then she request me to sit at the toilet bowl and blow me with the wonderful Hot water BBBJ. Shiok!!! One should try this...
After we dried ourselves, we procceded to the bed and she was teaseing me endlessly with her new found powerful BBBJ skills. Her ball licking skills are damm fantastic and is also one of my favourite treat or tricks from her. Those who tried her should know her prowness and power. licking at the base of the balls and making the sensation wonderful takes some knowledge, which only few succced to master. All the while she is keeping her sexy eye contact with me and occasionally send me high with groaning of pleasure by sucking on my thigh near groin area. Then i felt that it is enough of her from pleasuing me and it is time for me to take some action...
I bring her forward to me and french passionately. Then taking her nipples one at a time sucking them and determine to bring her estasy to a greater height. suddenly i dunnoe where i got the idea to bring her both boobs together and suck two nipples at the same time. And Oh... She love it a lot and massage her milkbag passionately and suck both at the same time. Then seeing she can no longer tahan , i helmets on and arm for actions, then riding her till she is screaming with estasy with her cream flowing to my thighs area and send my explosion off her.
My second round also had send both of us with ulmost pleasure and i was determined to cum second time and i was bathed with sweat and ended my sexxion with ultimate satisfaction.
Decided to raise her price from $70 to $80, as her service and skills is unparrelled to those FLs standing on the streets, she keeps on improving on, she will be nearly on par to gals like Xiao Rou etc. In terms of outstanding service and professional. Hope that all abide to such pricing as her service has attain greater height. Believe that she is among the few outstanding PRC FL around and dare to say that her skills nearly matched Rong2. Hope that all will find this pricing reasonable to her service provided.

ManuelFerrara
11-09-2007, 01:47 AM
Bro Lightning, u got do wat u suppose to do after bonking YuXin anot?

kohandw
11-09-2007, 11:57 AM
After reading Lighting's post, realise i own him a FR. if not next time, no more "lobang".
Tried Yu-xin 2 Fridays a go. Have to said, "one of my best" so far.
She really suck & lick me dry. She simply luv to lick & suck yr balls & dick. The way she look @ u when she is blowing, is really seducing & have that CFM look. Have to stop her if not game over liao. She capped me & hav her fav cowgirl position, both of us was really enjoyin ourselves & hit the place of no returns. After I cum, realise she was still squeezing her muscles down there, she closed her eyes & tremble. Think she cum too.
After that, talk cock with her & she thanked Bro Lighting for introducing her business. As I m writing this FR, makes me horny again, will arrange to be blow & suck by her again.

Just had my wonderful bonk with Yu Xin recently. Dunnoe wats gotten her, her skills has improve by leaps and bound, by after few times of visiting her. Inside the bathroom, she takes a lot of care to bath my body every corners and make sure that I am sparkling clean. After that, she press her soft and big boobs and cusioned her body against my back and lathered my body with soap. Slowly rubbing every part of my body then pay some attention to my brother and making sure that i enjoy such monents. She turned me a round and rubbed her milk bags up and down my brother and made groans with estasy and pleasure escape from my mouth. Then she request me to sit at the toilet bowl and blow me with the wonderful Hot water BBBJ. Shiok!!! One should try this...
After we dried ourselves, we procceded to the bed and she was teaseing me endlessly with her new found powerful BBBJ skills. Her ball licking skills are damm fantastic and is also one of my favourite treat or tricks from her. Those who tried her should know her prowness and power. licking at the base of the balls and making the sensation wonderful takes some knowledge, which only few succced to master. All the while she is keeping her sexy eye contact with me and occasionally send me high with groaning of pleasure by sucking on my thigh near groin area. Then i felt that it is enough of her from pleasuing me and it is time for me to take some action...
I bring her forward to me and french passionately. Then taking her nipples one at a time sucking them and determine to bring her estasy to a greater height. suddenly i dunnoe where i got the idea to bring her both boobs together and suck two nipples at the same time. And Oh... She love it a lot and massage her milkbag passionately and suck both at the same time. Then seeing she can no longer tahan , i helmets on and arm for actions, then riding her till she is screaming with estasy with her cream flowing to my thighs area and send my explosion off her.
My second round also had send both of us with ulmost pleasure and i was determined to cum second time and i was bathed with sweat and ended my sexxion with ultimate satisfaction.
Decided to raise her price from $70 to $80, as her service and skills is unparrelled to those FLs standing on the streets, she keeps on improving on, she will be nearly on par to gals like Xiao Rou etc. In terms of outstanding service and professional. Hope that all abide to such pricing as her service has attain greater height. Believe that she is among the few outstanding PRC FL around and dare to say that her skills nearly matched Rong2. Hope that all will find this pricing reasonable to her service provided.

terryboy
11-09-2007, 04:45 PM
First of all gotta thank bro lightning for this lobang. Checked my pm yesterday morning and called XY for session at 1030am. Usual stuff checked into 81 at Lor 16 and sms her the room no. Ten mins later she arrived in a short mini skirt and her neh neh was popping out of her top. As a boobs lover I see already cannot tahan.

We took a shower together and as bros here mentioned she cleans me up well including my little bro who was standing at attention the moment she took off her top. After that she asked to sit on the king's throne and started her hot & cold bbbj with those slutty eyes looking at you. It was one of the best bbbj which I had from a FL. This when on for about 15 mins and I told her let get on to the real action.

I went out of the bathroom and got onto the bed waiting for her. She came out of the bathroom and started drying herself saw her neh neh moving left right left right lagi cannot tahan. She came on top of me and started her catbath with some passionate frenching in between. Then she moved southward and started sucking my balls, ass and bbbj again. The feeling was wonderful and I casually mentioned that if there is another gal here it would be better. Then she replied next time can ask her sis to come along. I said call now but she replied sis still in bed. She continued blowing me for another 10 mins, my mind was thinking if another one on my nips it would be great then I said why don you call and ask your sis to come over for a shuang fei. She picked up the phone and arranged for her sis to come over.... jackpot! I told her I can't take it anymore, she capped me and rode me till we both exploded. She gave me a massage which waiting for her sis.

15 mins later her sis arrived and both of us were naked. Her sis looked shy and quickly took a bath which she was massaged me. When her sis came out of the bathrm, she sat beside me and started playing with my sleeping bro which XY started licking my nips... Immediately my bro woke up and I started playing with her sis neh neh which XY gave me another bbbj session... This is my first shuang fei and the feeling was great especially both sisters feel very comfortable with each other. Started to kiss and fingered her sis. wow she gets wet easily and was turn on very fast. She started to moan with pleasure and came on my finger. After XY bbbj I put on a cap and her sis rode me. Which ridding I suck her nip on the left and XY on the right it was a fuuny sight but I kinnda find it a turn on. Came after a full pump due to the bbbj. After that we ttsc for a while and start round 3.

Overall was a very good sexperience and will rtf if my pocket permit... btw half way the thru 3rd round a bro called and made an appt with XY and i turned me on when she was trying not to moan while on the phone. Anyway I know who was that on the phone.:D Shall pm that bro later...

Thanks again to bro lightning for the wonderful sexperience!!!!!

lightning
11-09-2007, 07:25 PM

Den wat are u supposed to do when i come back?

harpoon
11-09-2007, 08:49 PM
Have to thank Manuel for this gal. I had tried many gals but posted little. Thought I should do YX justice to put in this post. Just one word to described this afternoon's tryst..AWESOME!! The best MILF I had tried so far. Not going into vital stats of her as all had already been described by bros. Her services is topnotch. Naughty, horny, kinky & extremely fuckalicious. She is the only one who licked my dick and surrounding so damn clean. LOL. Her BJ is out of this world coupled with her real audio effect when I ate & fingered her. Paid her $80 ($10 is for her cab fee). Worth every cent. MUST RTF!! Please not that YX is actually not bad looking.

ManuelFerrara
11-09-2007, 09:15 PM

She complaint to me sex with u the last time require a lot of her "gong li" and u promise her that u will treat her her favourite food roti prata the next round after sex to make her recover. Had u done so? Else Yu xin will be without her "gong li" and she cannot exercise her "Yu Xin xin jin" on bros here :D

lightning
11-09-2007, 09:35 PM
She complaint to me sex with u the last time require a lot of her "gong li" and u promise her that u will treat her her favourite food roti prata the next round after sex to make her recover. Had u done so? Else Yu xin will be without her "gong li" and she cannot exercise her "Yu Xin xin jin" on bros here :D

Think u still owe me a bottle of beer after losing ur bet to me. c u same place tonite after 2359;)

lightning
11-09-2007, 09:47 PM
First of all gotta thank bro lightning for this lobang. Checked my pm yesterday morning and called XY for session at 1030am. Usual stuff checked into 81 at Lor 16 and sms her the room no. Ten mins later she arrived in a short mini skirt and her neh neh was popping out of her top. As a boobs lover I see already cannot tahan.... Shall pm that bro later...

Thanks again to bro lightning for the wonderful sexperience!!!!!

have up u for the good FR posted;)

murali
11-09-2007, 10:29 PM
.....sorry

suckerll
11-09-2007, 10:43 PM
have up u for the good FR postedwah like this say goot meh? then i never post goot FR lor :p

anyway, can't seem to find bro woofer's thread that u talking about the VIP who is going this friday leh :o

ahboy_229
12-09-2007, 03:15 AM
Quite long nv write long long FR liao, so bear with mi.. It will be quite detail on everything that happen on the rm... Haha ..

2days ago evening abt 6.30pm - Sms her and she reply tell mi she is free .. But i say i onli can make it earliest 7.30pm and she say ok .. But later find out that i cant make it by 7+ so call (voice on the phone not bad and she quite "teh") and tell her can make it at 8.30pm but she say cannot liao,got bro book liao so i say nvm den ask her what time she can,she say 10.30pm.. I say ok lor,i meet u at lor16 lor ..

Who noes 9.30pm she call mi liao say she free alreadi .. Fast sia,den i make my way down to lor16 and book a room.. Once room booked,call her and inform her on the rm.no ... She say she will be there within the next 10mins, so i see the bathroom so small,so i bath myself and light a cig to relax myself..

Times slowly pass and here comes the sound i am waiting for,SOMEONE is knocking on the door!! Went to look at the peephole of the door and true enough,she use her finger to cover it .. Haha .. Open the door and she is hidding herself,really damm playful... 1st look on her for me is not bad, is my type of milf i will give it a 8/10.. Came in and i noe i am going to have a great time later .. :D Have a quick scan through of her body,wah not bad sia.. I like !!

Tcss sing song a while with her and light another cig,i told her that i bath alreadi and she also told mi she done hers too.. Upon hearing that,she straight away start to strip herself in front of me.. Strip till on her bra and panty,i cant help it by keep on looking at her boobs,damn nice sia .. And here it goes off her bra and panty,my little bro start to have reaction liao .. And he start to took of my pants too but I say i havent finish smoking,she say "nvm,den i rape you 1st lor .. " Damn playful sia, I smile at her and when i was going to reply her, her face is alreadi in front of my bro and say " Stand up !! I wan u to stand means u stand !! " But my little bro still no reaction leh .. Haha .. She den give a light peck on it..

Smoke finish liao,sit up and throw the cig away.. Pull her up and here it goes !! Her 2 boobs is then right in front of me,i straight away suck the nipple like a little baby.. The other hand tuning the other nipple.. =) And i tell u bros,less den 10sec her nipple is harden !! Damn sensitive sia .. Contiune to suck and her breath getting heavier and letting out soft soft moan.. Turn her over and immediately we engage in HOT HOT frenching for a veri veri long time(estimated abt 5-10mins)... All this while,i am touching all over her and she is gently stroking my bro.. Now thk liao,whoa damn hot sia !! Haha ..

Den get down to suck her boobs again and this time she let out even louder moans,hear liao even more horny for me .. Abt few mins later,she whisper into my ear in a veri horny voice and say, "I wan to eat u.. " And straight away i lie down and she came on top of me and here we go in hot frenching again,den down to my nipple,den slowly down to my bro .. And damn,her mouth stay in my little bro area for i thk got 15mins sia !! ... What u can thk of she also got do sia.. She sucks ur balls like dunno what,lick the area till veri wet, blow my bro and makes me damn damn shiok.. She got did abit of AR for me sia .. Wah,really gd gd gd ar !! All this while juz like all other bros said,she will be keep looking at you and she really got the CFM looks !! She sucks till i abit cannot tahan liao,bring her up and again she whisper into my ear, "U muz make me wet 1st if not i wont let ur bro enter my mei mei .. " She REALLY noes how to make the session HOT, EXCITED & SURPRISES !! I said ok and here we go again,frenching again and again ..

Sucking her both alreadi harden nipples like no tml and den she move her hand towards her mei mei and start gentle rubbing on it,see liao makes me wan to move further down to her mei mei liao but again she say to me, "Can i insert my finger into my mei mei ?? " What if u bros heard that ?? I really dunno how to descride the feeling sia .. This is the f**king 1st time a milf would do all this kind of things.. She is too gd liao... Of cos i say ok la,den i juz countiue to suck on her boobs and from the angle,i saw her inserting her finger into her mei mei and fingering it.. And her moaning is getting louder and louder and more more horny.. I den slowly get down to her mei mei and my turn to service her,she withdraw her finger and oh my god, juz fr ur eyes see her mei mei is alreadi damn wet alreadi !! I slowly paint the surrounding and den focus to her mei mei .. I give her mei mei painting for a gd 10mins and den fingering.. Fingering and fingering,her hand juz put on my hand dun wana let it out of her mei mei and even more,she wan me to finger her faster by shaking my hand faster and faster .. After abt 5mins,she shouted that she is going to come and i switch my finger to turbo speed, she moaning real loud and my finger feel the juice flowing out alot ... I den withdraw my finger from her mei mei and she stay in that position catching her breath..

A few seconds later,i take the condom out and wanting to start the war liao but u noe what,she push mi down on the bed again .. Den give my bro a a blow for abt 5mins again... I really cant take it liao,she is way too fierce liao .. Dun wana CIM,so pull her up and lie her down on the bed,took condom and she wear it for me and here it goes .. All the while we stay in missionary position and i juz pump and pump for abt few mins, from her expression and loud loud moaning u noe that she is really veri high liao not faking one .. When abt to cum,she told me too pump faster and faster cos she is also cuming alreadi .. Switch to turbo speed and within a few more thrusts,all my small army give in and exploded !! She also come and hold me damn tight dun wana let mi go ...

Withdraw my bro and she juz lie there nv move,keep on looking at her and she suddenly say, " See what see, ppl cum liao veri tired and trying to rest a while cannot ar !!" Haha .. I give out a laugh and den clean up for myself ... Take a look at the time.. Oh my god,we spend a total of abt 1hr 15min having all those fun !! Really the longest time for me for juz a shot onli leh ... We den contiune lie on the bed hugging one another & chatting till the phone ring saying left 15mins onli ..

Faster bath and get dressed up .. Pay her and left the room together .. At downstairs,she still give mi a kiss and told mi that i look cute .. Haha .. Dunno real or not.. Till den,say gd bye to her and we went on different ways ..

End of FR .................................................. ................

To all bros whu got her contact alreadi,go ahead to try her .. U will nv nv regret it one ..

Looks- 8/10 (My type of MILF & CFM looks)
Body & boobs- 8/10 (Gd and C cup)
Frenching- 10/10 (Hell ya!!)
Fingering and painting- 9/10 (Gd gd gd !! Maybe we click bahz cos some bro say she dun like to be finger ...)
BJ - No number to give,too solid liao ...
FJ - 9/10 (ALso powerful..)
Attitude - 9/10 (No rush and very chatty & "teh" ..)
RTF - Confirm will !!

Last but not least,thanks Bro Manuel Ferrara for the contact .. Really thanks alot .. And thanks for the time reading this f**king long FR .. Heehee ..

GhostRay
12-09-2007, 06:50 AM
Ty bro lightning & bro Manuel Ferrara for the gem.

After dinner with friends at GL last nite end, decided to call XY. She said she is free then. So hurry cheong to L16 to get a room. Get a room liao call her to tell her the number. She appear last than 15 min cos she told me she live nearby.

As what many bro already said. She is very playful. We bath together & she gave me a VERY nice body rub & BJ in the bathroom. Dry ourself up & more action. LONG BJ around 20min which is very very very nice. We did a 69. After that live action began. The live action is very rough which is like riding a wild horse. =). 1 thing she did moan very loud. Anyway pump till both so tired so still no cum. She suggest to bj it out which she did. Finally cim after about 10 min.

We took a bath together & tcss till time almost up. Many thing I never include here cos many bro already said it b4

Name: XY
Boobs: BIG (cup D) No implant.
Figure: Slim 8/10
BJ:9/10
FJ:8/10
French:8/10
Playfulness:8/10
Attitude:9/10 (Never rush, gf feeling & ask for more which gal will ask for more)
RTF: CONFIRM

P.S To bro who have not try her out, sorry to you for what I about to say. Are you stupid or what? What are you waiting for?

P.P.S Please contact bro lightning & bro Manuel Ferrara for contact. Thank you.

pangsai77
12-09-2007, 01:05 PM
Thanks to the TS and bro ManuelFerrara for the contacts again.

Manage to have a RTF and recently after her aunty went home.
Service level as hot as ever or should I say even better than our 1st meeting, maybe she feels more comfortable with me in our 2nd session.
Not going to pen another boring FR, but those bro who got her contact and never up her ... WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR ? .. Dick's up and Cheong AH ..
Till date I have not been looking for other FL and more focus on her ... can't really find other FL service level comparable to hers.. :D

Happy Bonking to all ..
And please PM TS or bro ManuelFerrara for her contact.
And please do tip her if you find her good which I did.

soberguy
12-09-2007, 03:04 PM
Till date I have not been looking for other FL and more focus on her ... can't really find other FL service level comparable to hers.. :D

Nice! Short & sweet FR! Exactly as my sendiment! :)

Petsam
12-09-2007, 10:51 PM
Thanks to Bro Lightning for yu xin's contact
Looks :8/10 sweet looking
Body : 7/10
Boobs :nice boobs BBBJ
FJ : 7/10 Responsive
Service :8/10(accommodating)
Frenching : never try
Damage : $70 plus room $20

I am very satisfy with her service. She is a PRC who believes in providing good customer service. Thk u Bro Lighning for giving me the opportunity.

kesyersoze
12-09-2007, 11:14 PM
Thanks to Bro Lightning for YX's contact. He passed me her number a few weeks but had no time to try her this afternoon....and boy am I glad that I did :D

It was bloody hot this afternoon and was feeling horny for a post-lunch bonk, so call YX up. She happened to be free so I swing by to pick her up and we proceed to Hotel XX on Lor 1X to do the nasty.

My brief FR below:

Looks: 7/10 (lao chio)
Boobs: 35C (a bit on the saggy side but I like!!)
BBBJ: 9/10 (warm water in the toilet was the starter followed by 15mins of deep throat on the bed....2 thumbs up!!)
FJ: 8/10 (wild cowgal followed by her grinding & grinding & grinding & .....u get the pic....)
Service: 8/10 (no rush and lots of jokes)
RTF: HELL YEAH!

Once again cheers to bro lightning for intro to this gem....u da man!

lightning
13-09-2007, 07:09 PM
wah like this say goot meh? then i never post goot FR lor

anyway, can't seem to find bro woofer's thread that u talking about the VIP who is going this friday leh

Yo Bro SK II, i am toking abt Bro DH as u can c. Bro Satyr will come along to make the kopi session more interesting too. as for those newbies, give them a chance cos i will select the best FR written whenever i log in to up their pts for their contributions:D

lightning
13-09-2007, 07:13 PM
Ty bro lightning & bro Manuel Ferrara for the gem.
Name: XY
Boobs: BIG (cup D) No implant.
Figure: Slim 8/10
BJ:9/10
FJ:8/10
French:8/10
Playfulness:8/10
Attitude:9/10 (Never rush, gf feeling & ask for more which gal will ask for more)
RTF: CONFIRM

P.S To bro who have not try her out, sorry to you for what I about to say. Are you stupid or what? What are you waiting for?

P.P.S Please contact bro lightning & bro Manuel Ferrara for contact. Thank you.

Glad you enjoy a lot Bro Ghostray! since u enjoy its shows at least she got some standard! :D

VirginHunter
14-09-2007, 12:10 AM
Thanks to Bro Lightning for yu xin's contact

Looks :7/10 Not bad looking with CFM look
Body : 7/10
Boobs :6/10
FJ : 8/10 Very responsive
Service :8/10 Very accommodating
Damage : $80 plus room $20

Overall very a good bonk. RTF maybe. Like to explore new gals.

Cocky
14-09-2007, 11:32 AM
Re: Sexy Milf, service-oriented waitress waiting for you to bonk

Bro FM, thank you for providing me the contact of YX. She is indeed a wonderful lady to be with for company.

Get in touch with YX and managed to arrange to meet up with her somewhere near the SG favorite “bang bang” district. Upon the meeting up, we managed to walk toward a hotel and precede check in with 2 hours short time interval.

All this while, as we are strolling toward the hotel miss YX was patiently walking by my side holding on to my hands as we are lover out for a date. The feeling of having a lady behaving like a girl friend toward me was sensational.

Upon enter the little comfortable room, she tend to be a little bit on the shy side and not really that comfortable with me. Anyway, to ease up the situation both of us engage in a little TCSS session. Find out that she is in her early 30 and she is from Dailian China. After a while, she seems to be a little more relaxed and we managed to have a light kissing session. Than after that both of engulf in a tug of war with our tongue which started a exotic frenching session and I begin to french her deeply and she loves it by anticipating in our little kissing war. The feeling is great and she kiss like my long lost girlfriend. In the mean time, my hands is not being leave alone which starts to roam her body, squeezing her firm and slight tits. Her hands also start to stroke my enlarged manhood and try to make it bigger and stronger. With in a matter of seconds, both of us are bare with our birthday suit. We continue frenching like long lost lovers.

After that we proceed to go for shower. Nothing special and to shout about during the shower. She is okie in this area so we ended up washing each other.After washing up myself, I sit beside the bed waiting for her while lighting up a fats. She come out of the shower and kneel down in front of me, stroking my manhood and looks into my eyes with a sultry look. She than tease my didi by giving a little licking session on my cock head but didn't engulf fully. Follow by a deep and suck my whole didi into her mouth. Yes, the feeling is sensational. Even though the suction is not strong enough but it is sufficient to make my prick even more harder.

After a about 10 minutes of mouth exercise from YX, we moved toward the bed and she went on top of me to service me with her mouth and tongue with a cat bath, starting from my ears lobe, down my neck and gave some soft bites on my nipples. In the mean time her hands did not stop stroking my manhood to make sure it is at its tiptop condition. Soon, my prick ended up in her mouth again. She alternated between the veined shaft, balls and the hardened rod.
Her sexy lips invite me to lock into a tongue war with her again. I slip my hand into her pussy that is wet and responsive. With my hand twirl and swirl into her love hole and her breathing become harder and faster and moan even more sex.

After repeating the motion for a while, she started to grip my didi and signaling me to let her start her riding session. While she is on top of me, I took out my wet hand, which is tainted by her cunt juice, and continue caress her soft bouncy breast.
Very soon She suddenly collapse into my body, gasping for air and was wondering when she have reach her orgasm.

I let her rest for a while before i do my due diligent. This time round, knowing that she is exhausted already, i did her in missionary. Her hole is a little on the tight side and right for my didi and i felt good in and out of her moist and well lubricated pussy. I tried to alternate between long and short stroke, seeing her CFM face and bouncy boobs really make me feel like shooting. Soon i am into 5th gear, pumping her hard and furious, with the hard and deep thrust into her love hole. Finally, i hold her leg high above my shoulder and shoot my load into her holes.

Personally, I prefer to have a lady in their mid 30 rather SYT. YX fitted my bill and she is really quite a sensation to be with.

Name: Yu Xin
Hometown: Dalian - China
Ht and wt: estimated 1.6m plus and 50 kg. I am not good in this area.
Looks: 7.0
Character: easy going gal, no rush very professional.
Boobs: 35 B to C
BBBJ: 6.5
FJ: 8.0
Overall Service: 8.5
Frenching: Allow
Damage: $70

sassyhank
14-09-2007, 01:36 PM
Got Yu Xin contact from Bro MF quite some time ago and can only fork out time on wed for a afternoon session with Yu Xin

Think will not give a detailed of the good bonking, just a simple one.

looks: 9/10
body: 9/10
french: 8/10
bbbj: 10/10
Bj: 10/10
fj: 9.9/10
RTF: I will be insane if I do not RTF. Will do it asap!!!!!!

Once again thanks Bo MF for Yu xin Contact and for those bro who nv tried Yu Xin, please do, u are losing the best!!!!!

lightning
14-09-2007, 08:19 PM
Re: Sexy Milf, service-oriented waitress waiting for you to bonk
Hometown: Dalian - China
Ht and wt: estimated 1.6m plus and 50 kg. I am not good in this area.
Looks: 7.0
Character: easy going gal, no rush very professional.
Boobs: 35 B to C
BBBJ: 6.5
FJ: 8.0
Overall Service: 8.5
Frenching: Allow
Damage: $70

Hi, FYI by rite pls kindly remember that her rates shld be at $80 due her oustanding services. But will up ur pts soon due to the good FR written. :cool:

TBogard
15-09-2007, 09:05 AM
Got the contact from Bro Manual a few weeks back, haven't got the time to try until this week.

As usual, call up YX and was hit with the unavailable tone. Weird, so i left her a msg to call me. Good enough, after 30 mins, she called, and an appointment was arranged. Like a happy child, i raced down to L1* to book a hotel room.

When doorbell rang, i know from the past FRs, there's no need to look at the peephole (its being blocked anyway). Opened door and surprised surprised, she looked better than all the previous MILFs i've upped in the past. Voice quite 'teh' as well.

Invited her in, sat on the bed, immediately she started talking dirty and feel her hands up my berms. This feeling was shiok, like she's super horny and wants to take u in the very moment.

She undressed, i undressed, her figure was pretty good for a MILF. After the routine bathing, she started her infamous BBBJ. She likes to suck on my balls, and continued this for i think around 20 mins?

Of course, i went ahead and serviced her too, requesting a 69. One thing to note here, she has got the longest 'clit skin' i've ever seen. So long that while insertion, got to be careful not to push the skin inside.

Everything after that was pretty much what other bros have said.
So here's my ratings

Looks: 7/10
Body: 8/10
GFE: 9/10
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 9/10

Linkus
15-09-2007, 09:44 AM
Hi bro lightning,

You got PM.

Good day.

desk1
15-09-2007, 10:41 AM
Hi Bro Lightning,

Ths for the contact n will call her soon.

Cheers

wavesg
15-09-2007, 10:47 AM
is her contact no 98xxx671???

blackmagic
15-09-2007, 12:38 PM
First must thks to Bro Manuel Ferrara & Bro lightning for the contact, tried her last thursday. Before foget the details, better post my FR as promised.

Here it goes, once reach the hotel as guided. SMS the rm number to YX. Within minutes hear door knocking, pee through the eye viwer but cannot see any lady but i still opened the door. She stand away from my rm door and jokeingly teasing me that she do not want me to see. What a funny girl. First look, quite nice complexion for a milf. Invited her in and she go towards the bed facing the mirror and starts striping to her birthday suit, SHE IS NOT SHY and HAVE THOSE CFM LOOK. Start shower together and playing sensually thouching her body. Once finsihed, she instruct me to seat on the WC cover and want to give me a hot water bbbj, but found out that the hot water is not hot at all. SO LL proceed to bed. The rest is SOP, below my rating and description to cut it short:

Contry of origin: China (PRC)
Face:6/10
Body: quite nice complexion, tell me she not married before
Boobs: Handful tome, no good judgement-don't know what size
Height: Should be around 160
Attitude: 9/10, why - becos no rush, no complain, no blackface......, GFE
BBBJ/AR/Frenching/69: she performs, value for money. no rating : above the marks 10
FJ: She love my dick in pussy, willing to change position as requested. Give her 11/10, goooood

In conclusion, she is a gem not to be miss. If she is 20 now with that service level and payment to her is not exclusively high. I think she able to make a big house back to her hometown.
Anyway, she suits my taste. I m above 40.

Lastly, thks brosfor the contact. If free, maybe can go kopi & exchange experiences.

curious75
15-09-2007, 01:34 PM
Bro Manuel Ferrara & Bro lightning ,she is the one last nite?from the distance i saw her,look like syt ley(maybe me nite blindness:D ).you must be enjoying last nite especially satyr365,the best fxxker.........kekeke:D

woofer
15-09-2007, 03:02 PM
Bro Manuel Ferrara & Bro lightning ,she is the one last nite?from the distance i saw her,look like syt ley(maybe me nite blindness:D ).you must be enjoying last nite especially satyr365,the best fxxker.........kekeke:D

eh not your cup of tea

trust me i know.

SaturnStan
15-09-2007, 03:10 PM
Today just had a RTF with Yuxin. Service still as good as always.

scorpion1969
15-09-2007, 03:15 PM
First, my thanks to Bro Manuel Ferrara for giving me Yu Xin's contact.

After reading some of the FRs, I felt that this one cannot miss so I contacted her last week, but her auntie was visiting so could not meet. I called her earlier this week and arranged to meet her at 12.30pm on Friday. When I contacted her on Friday morning to set up meeting place, she told me cannot meet at appointed time as she had apparently forgotten. I thought I was going to be disappointed again but she suggested meeting at 1.30pm, and luckily as I had no other commitment at that time, I said OK.

After getting a room and sending her an sms, she turned up quite promptly. As mentioned by other brothers, she is playful as she not only blocked the peep hole but she also held on to the door knob to make it difficult for me to open the door. We chatted for a couple of minutes before going for a shower where she soaped me thoroughly and then used her boobs to rabba against my back and then front. That got my didi really hard and she didn't help matters by using her hand to tease it now and then. I had to ask her to
stop before an accident happened. That may have been why she did not perform her hot water BBBJ in the bath room on me.

On the bed, she started her cat bath concentrating on my nipples and then moved southwards. She really spent a lot of time and spittle loving my balls before she started teasing my didi with her tongue followed by swallowing and sucking him. I don't know how long she was doing this but she did not seem to mind doing it and I was really enjoying her attentions. I am not sure why, but after she stopped the BBBJ and got the CD to cap me, my didi went soft. I was embarrassed but she took it in stride and after another short round of BBBJ, she capped me and started riding. I enjoyed watching and carressing her bouncing boobs for a while before I eased her down and moved into missionary. I was pumping her pretty hard and she was really loud with her moans, and then suddenly, she slapped my thighs and called me "huai dan". I am not sure if it was really good acting or if she was cumming, but it drove me over the edge and I unloaded.

After she removed the CD and cleaned my didi, we rested on the bed and chatted while I had a smoke. Unlike some other FLs, she was in no hurry to shower and leave, and in the end, I went to shower first as I needed to get back to the office. Overall, a really good bonk with a very service-oriented gal and I was glad to have managed to meet her.

soberguy
15-09-2007, 06:23 PM
eh not your cup of tea

trust me i know.

hmmm.. bro.. u mean something far from YX or BX? :)

curious75
16-09-2007, 04:13 AM
hmmm.. bro.. u mean something far from YX or BX? :)

hey bro,how come didnt see you in our kopi session.with satyr365 ard,it was so happening:D