PDA

View Full Version : All About KL Genting

mJ`mJ
24-06-2007, 01:55 PM
Hi Bros!

I am new to this Malaysia Commercial Sex Scene. I start this new thread in this section is to consolidate The KL and Genting joints and places so that it will be easier for me (that i must admit) and also for next time any bros who go for any social visit, just click this thread will know.

Please do enlighten me with any joints or places where i can get cheap or mid range price massage. Is there any "Red-Light" District in KL? Anywhere in KL or Genting can hook up with girls to accompany thru a day? Please advise more.

I might be going up in August 13th. Do write up and post up your experience and location of joints and places for me to bring my friends up to have fun!

Thanks in advance bros!!:)

Cheeco
24-06-2007, 05:40 PM
Hi Bros!

I am new to this Malaysia Commercial Sex Scene. I start this new thread in this section is to consolidate The KL and Genting joints and places so that it will be easier for me (that i must admit) and also for next time any bros who go for any social visit, just click this thread will know.

I hope you will not be in trouble to start a thread like this. We will see how it goes when the taikos come back to the forum tomorrow!

jedycity
25-06-2007, 09:37 AM
I hope you will not be in trouble to start a thread like this. We will see how it goes when the taikos come back to the forum tomorrow!

What Bro Cheeco meant is, there already a topic for Genting....you should check first before starting a thread to ask.... Good luck on your point.. :p

Looked like you more Senior than me...how come you dun know...huh?

jjmyarea
25-06-2007, 09:48 AM
I start this new thread in this section is to consolidate The KL and Genting joints and places so that it will be easier for me (that i must admit) and also for next time any bros who go for any social visit, just click this thread will know.

Ye POV is taken in2 account. However, like a good filing system, we dun usually throw everything into 1 big file. That's y computer have file folders, that's y ye handphone have folders.

What u want is ease of retrieving infor but what u trying 2do IMHO is doing the actual opposite.

shiok1968
25-06-2007, 09:53 AM
Ye POV is taken in2 account. However, like a good filing system, we dun usually throw everything into 1 big file. That's y computer have file folders, that's y ye handphone have folders.

What u want is ease of retrieving infor but what u trying 2do IMHO is doing the actual opposite.I like the way you describe it.:D

Well, I would guess what everyone is trying to say is to try asking the correct question in the correct thread and that will very likely get you the answer you require. Try to consolidate and lump everything together will very likely just get you sarcastic replies.:rolleyes:

CibLover
25-06-2007, 10:41 AM
Talk less, action more. Minus 2 from me for the following reasons:

1. Starting a thread to ask for lubangs.
2. Failing to notice existing threads or ignoring them.
3. Asking for points.
4. Registered way earlier than most of us but failed to understand the above.

Good luck.

dathinman
25-06-2007, 11:01 AM
mJ`mJ,

Best pointer anyone can give you is to read the forum.

All the information you seek is in the forum

Sure, it would be great (for you) if you get the condensed and straight to the point response from someone. But thats spoon feeding. Not that I don't spoon feed others now and then but at least they do put in some effort.

Cheers.

KLKOOL
25-06-2007, 11:16 AM
You start this thread for your convenience ??? :cool: I have presents for you. Wait horr :rolleyes:

mJ`mJ
25-06-2007, 12:18 PM
Bo bian la...

you all wanna minus my points i also cannot do anything mahz...

I start this thread cos i am just new to this malaysia scene... wanna check this out. I may have join earlier than many but you all have the power to minus my points. what can i do.

If you think this thread is inappropriate then i suggest we have this thread deleted. No point posting here since you all disagree to open this thread. I will heed you all advice and search myself. Thanks for your pointers and minusing my points to warn me! I appreciate that...:o

Cheeco
25-06-2007, 06:56 PM
Bo bian la...

If you think this thread is inappropriate then i suggest we have this thread deleted. No point posting here since you all disagree to open this thread. I will heed you all advice and search myself. Thanks for your pointers and minusing my points to warn me! I appreciate that...:o

Actually i was wondering if we can have the thread deleted. In my opinion, it can be a good way to organise the thread.

dathinman
26-06-2007, 12:55 AM
Cheeco,

The thread will just float down to the bottom eventually.