PDA

View Full Version : Still love my ex

Tchalla1395
08-02-2019, 01:44 AM
It’s been 8 months and I’m crying over her. Anyone has any advice😐

sammyboyfor
08-02-2019, 02:24 AM

Get out of your comfort zone and meet new people. There is always someone out there that will bring joy to your life.

Max77
14-02-2019, 01:59 AM
She punched a hole in you to place her heart there, so when she left and took with her that very heart, theres a hole in you. As long as you fill up that hole everything would be much better.

Tchalla1395
14-02-2019, 09:48 PM
well id start by learning to be more creative and independent rather than reading black panther comics where you cant even come up with original nick

you asked this question last time and months later still asking, imagine you are a girl and have a boyfriend or husband who due to office politics lost his job and rather than go out find new job or earn promotion spend all his time complaining how unfair it is go online ask for advice but never do anything constructive, wouldnt you also dump such a pathetic excuse of a man

Nah man. We split cos of what we wanted in the future. We were both head strong in what we wanted and we had to let each other go. It feels like forever and yeah. its just that I have a harder time letting her go. That’s all

Tchalla1395
16-02-2019, 12:15 AM
Hahah no bro. None of that. We just decided to let go of each other cos we wanted diff things in life. That’s it.

yeah sure she told you "IT not you, its me" line right....like you said you both head strong wanted different things, she wanted a syrong man , not soem weak cry baby, you wanted to stay a immature infantile child, so "we had to let each otehr go" but it seems she doesnt have a hard time letting you go...why is that...one word delusional

LooksLikeJesus
20-02-2019, 08:44 AM

Get a referral from GP for possible signs of depression.

leakypipes
28-02-2019, 01:11 AM
Get a referral from GP for possible signs of depression.

Look like joke but should be taken seriously. See doc bro.

hton
02-03-2019, 02:39 AM
Time will heal everything bro, do take care.

iloveu4ever
03-03-2019, 05:52 PM
Hahah no bro. None of that. We just decided to let go of each other cos we wanted diff things in life. That’s it.

Yeah..she wanted a new dick in her life.

Be a man and move on..no other way. Accept the faact that she aint coming back to u..if its been so long like 8 months n u dun hear from her....high chance she has completely let go. Girls..if they want u back...usually within 1 month they will reach out to u. But 8 mths...

Been there done there...earning more money helps me to get out of my depression..the fatter my acc...my heart heals faster. But if u are out of love n no money...best of luck

jameschong1
04-03-2019, 06:46 PM
u cry like chow guniang
no wonder your girl walk out on u, see u down!
continue crying wimp

fictionman
08-03-2019, 01:54 PM
Wakanda 4ever