PDA

View Full Version : Prc Chunfeng

amveryangry
22-06-2007, 04:50 PM
Hi Brothers.
Long time never look for PRC FL,one night was happen to walk along Lor 17 after my nasi lemark at Lor 15.
Saw one PRC was talking to an old uncle(maybe asking is uncle want to play)
But from my view she is very shy till like dun know how to react.
Just as about to go over after the old uncle walk away....KNN my phone ring!!
so no choice walk to one side(quite far from the PRC) to answer the call,was my friend asking me about work issue...KNN!!
But you guess what happen.....that PRC walk toward me and stand beside me...best of all she was there waiting for me to finish my call!!!
After finish the call,she start to say out the 1st word(want to massage)in chinese.so i ask her why the old uncle who is talking to her wont go with her??she reply that the uncle want to invite her to coffee for some drink that why she reject him.
OH I SEE as my answer.
After some chat with her know that she will cheat by her friend in china say that singapore can earn good money and worst she is first time here alone with no friend.
Wow lao!!!nowdays still got such thing happen.....she even tell me that she dun dare to look for customer along the road,so till now she dun know what to do....
In fact she look ok for me.mid size with think is 34 boob.
end up my pig ear started to come out....so ask her the price......
you know wat!!!!
she answer me up to me.......wow lao bingo!!!!where got such good luck...
no time to waste so get a hotel in....
in the room she started to ask what i want to do normally.i ask her sure is her first time doing such business,her answer is YES!!!
so i tell her to take shower together and tell her what normally FL do and the price in singapore.
later i test her that i forget to buy CD(normally FL will ask you to buy).she told me that she have in her bag,wow!!!!this really show that she first time here,having a CD in her bag is very danger when come to spot check she will end up problem as i told her.

Sorry brother with the long story....
Here come the point:
Can feel that she very shy when she lick my nipple and when i ask for a BJ she seen that not know how but it really take sometime to guide her...
But something really change when i make my move.......
She change from a shy lady to a wild cat!!!
She miao like hell....OMG!!!she rock hard like riding a horse when she was on top!!!(brother should how shoik)
the whole serssion end with her rocking ride.
about to leave ask her what is the damage,she answe up to me......
I joke with her $30,she say ok happily...(wow lao! you think i that kind of PPl)
in the end give her as market rate.
Overall my point as follow:

Look: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Skill : 7/10(after some guide)but GF feeling..
RTF : YES
Damage:$50 + 2hours hotel + $20 tips(for accompany nearly 2hours)= $90

Hear from her that she plan to go back early as she cannot get use the living here.
Any brother who wish to try her may ask for contact.:)

No-go
22-06-2007, 05:13 PM
[QUOTE=amveryangry;2100103].
end up my pig ear started to come out....so ask her the price......
QUOTE]

haha..bro...u damm funny....already pm u. upz u also!

amveryangry
22-06-2007, 05:23 PM
Thanks Brother No-go

:)

Hope to see your FR soon.

amveryangry
22-06-2007, 05:58 PM
Hope Brother who have try out,please do share your FR.

P/S and hope to those brothers who are happy with my FR,upz me.

Thanks and enjoy

whelan22
22-06-2007, 06:04 PM
when i saw your nick, i thought it was going to be a negative FR, heheh. upped you bro ;)

soberguy
22-06-2007, 06:11 PM
Look: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Skill : 7/10(after some guide)but GF feeling..
RTF : YES
Damage:$50 + 2hours hotel + $20 tips(for accompany nearly 2hours)= $90

Hear from her that she plan to go back early as she cannot get use the living here.
Any brother who wish to try her may ask for contact.:)

Bro,

How about some details on...

Wt:
Stats:

Cheers!

tomboy90
22-06-2007, 06:14 PM
bro, how her age?

amveryangry
22-06-2007, 06:21 PM
Bro,

How about some details on...

Wt:
Stats:

Cheers!

sorry as i was too enjoy with her never found out much on her.

Ht.155-160
wt: not sure (only know mid size)

shanghaifun
22-06-2007, 06:51 PM
sorry as i was too enjoy with her never found out much on her.

Ht.155-160
wt: not sure (only know mid size)

bro..good find...but must keep in mind...looks, ht, wt, age are impt to samster here...and of course her skillset..ahaha... anyway up u for your good find...keep it up...

amveryangry
22-06-2007, 06:56 PM
Thank you brother shanghaifun
Will sure keep up a good work to find and share to all brothers.

shanghaifun
22-06-2007, 06:59 PM
Thank you brother shanghaifun
Will sure keep up a good work to find and share to all brothers.

No worries mate... moto of sharing..enjoy your fun stay here...
:p

amveryangry
22-06-2007, 07:11 PM
Sorry that forget to say thank you for those brothers who upz me.
Sure will repay back with good FR......
thanks again

amveryangry
23-06-2007, 02:21 PM
Million Thanks For Brothers Who had upz me!!!!:)

Again hoping those brothers who had the contact and try her,do share your FR with others.

As for those brother who PM me and did not recieve my reply.VERY SORRY as i had giving out too much.Dun wish to create any problem for CHUNFENG as She 1st time here,dun want to scare her away.
After they have return with their FR will PM you the contact.You know la.....
A lot of brothers keep asking contact for FUN.Never try at all.
....Hope you understand....Sorry

But anyway i trusted that most of the brothers who had been in the SBF for some time are really GOOD BROTHER who enjoy sharing with others.:)

amveryangry
23-06-2007, 10:27 PM
Wow sad to see that till now no FR from those brothers who had taken the contact........:(

Maybe CHUNFENG is not up to the rate for the brothers....Sorry if really such thing happen....
Or Borthers can share your comment to help impove my search.......thanks :)
Will try to look up for more special shy type to share with Brothers...

anyway thanks for upz my point ......

shit8
23-06-2007, 11:00 PM
relax lah bro.. think the FRs will come soon =)

amveryangry
24-06-2007, 02:35 AM
relax lah bro.. think the FRs will come soon =)

Thank you brother!!!!
By the way was doing some hunting just came back.....
Sad to say nothing much out there as nowsday a lot of Opt going on,so most of them dun dare to show face......
but still will look out.....:D

oceanwave88
24-06-2007, 03:12 AM
hi bro....whats yr number?

amveryangry
24-06-2007, 06:12 PM
Sad to see till now no FR.........:(

Dun tell me like some snr brothers say that those who ask contact are try to sabo the gal.......

Hope i not facing such thing as this is my 2nd time after so long sharing the FL contact with brothers......

Hope to see some FR here soon....

anyway still same thing...... thanks for upz my points :)

lacoruna69
24-06-2007, 07:06 PM
Sad to see till now no FR........
Dun tell me like some snr brothers say that those who ask contact are try to sabo the gal.......

Relax lah Bro. You started this thread last Friday only. Where got so fast expect to see FR. A lot of choices nowadays. So, quite hard to choose also. Keep up the good work!

soberguy
24-06-2007, 07:12 PM

Bro, relax... so long as you do your part of sharing, that is enough. So long as the FR is factual, it is up to other to choose. I shared the contacts I found and sometimes only 2 person has tried after few weeks. Unless you belong to some clans here, or when you have built up a group of followers, don't expect too much FRs yet. Just remember that you don't owe the FL nor Bros anything, so long as you do your part here in sharing, nobody can fault you. Cheers!

No-go
25-06-2007, 09:47 AM

Hope i not facing such thing as this is my 2nd time after so long sharing the FL contact with brothers......

i m one of the bros who r fortunate to get the contact from bro amverangry. but due to some work commitments havent been able to try out her yet. hopefully will be able to do it n post a FR very soon.

amveryangry
25-06-2007, 04:11 PM
To all Brothers who have CHUNFENG contacts......!!!!
Just Recieve a call from Chunfeng....From the call she say that she planning to leave sg in next few days as she really cannot take the stress doing nothing here.
So must well go back and start over again...

As what she say is also true,too much PRC here and not easy to earn....
(僧多粥少)....:(

Like all PRC in here,all spend so much money to come here hope to earn money go back,some even was cheat by the agent to come here.

I dun why PRC like to come here as SG is just a small country.....we singaporean already need to work very hard to maintain our living......
Dun know what make them think SG is a place which can make big money....
Just like the past before 1997 in HK,a lot of them swim to HK think that HK is a land of Gold....end up what happen????All kanna cheated.....

Like i alway say to friends a lot of things not only you work hard can.....LUCK must alway be with you,just like when i first time meet CHUNFENG,becos i'm a bit lucky then i manage to come across such happening....

Anyway,brothers who wish to try her may try your luck as dun know she still be around for us......
Just to update brothers,scare that brothers end up cannot get say i'm a cheater trying to cheat the upz point.

P/S still will keep looking for good FL....

Regards

soberguy
25-06-2007, 04:57 PM
To all Brothers who have CHUNFENG contacts......!!!!
Just Recieve a call from Chunfeng....From the call she say that she planning to leave sg in next few days as she really cannot take the stress doing nothing here.
So must well go back and start over again...

As what she say is also true,too much PRC here and not easy to earn....
(僧多粥少)....:(

Bro,

You need not worry anything. If she hadn't got the patient, she is not helping herself too and expecting too much. While you help, she can never expect to depend on you. She should understand this! Instead of laming about the situation, she may just work harder and try to find clients too. I have heard of an overstayed milf who made 180,000 rmb over a year ffrom those 30/shot market.

DK81
25-06-2007, 05:04 PM
Bro can i have her contact?
E-mail me [email protected]
Thanks a million!!

amveryangry
25-06-2007, 05:06 PM
I did told her that in the first place,you should know not every gals lucky enough get the chance to earn such amount.Anyway she also 1st time here,what to do....the most i can do is RTF her before she left,as also miss the GF feeling with her......

But still try to search for new target and share with brothers.

amveryangry
26-06-2007, 02:38 PM
last night after i came back from my outstation in JB,my pig ear(猪哥耳) all sudden comes out......:D (which mean feeling horny)
So went doen to geylang for hunting,but sad la reach there around 12plus when suddenly heavy rain,sigh la:mad:
the heavy rain cool down my heat,waiting to see if the rain will stop soon,after an hour as the rain seen wont stop,drop the whole ideal and about to take a cab back,a SMS comes in....huh???who can it be at this hour????
I press the view key and saw;"CHUNFENG"name show on screen,my horny fire light up again!!!!!
The SMS just to say hello to me,and i reply her that i'm at geylang area,she was shock that i'm around at that time and worst with heavy rain somemore....
ask her if she free to meet up,reply 'yes' from her.So i check in a hotel nearby and sms the room number.in less than 15 mins she arrived.......
1sy thing she do is hug me tight and say she miss me a lot(maybe she say the same to others)who's know......
and she ask me to take shower together as we both catch in the rain more less.
she slowly shower for me,me just feel like a KING,no need to use my hand(this time is much more different than first time we met).
with her boob rubing on my back,my little brother also slowly grow up(become hard)
turn her around and use my grow up brother rubbing her back....shoik!!!
The whole feeling just like having a couple bath(鸳鸯戏水)so enjoy....
we towel ourself and lay on the bed,TCSS asking her how is she going this few days,reply that cannot really make it....etc.
later she ask me face down and get me a massage.wow!!really thing change a lot since the first time!
when i was ask to turn over she started to play with the meat rod and process with BJ...slowly just likw a GF doing with her love one,feeling really good.
following by then she sit on top and start her riding,slowly...slowly...and started to miao....OMG!!!her wild cowgirl action comes!!!!
With a few position and finish with doggy...wow what a heavy job done!!!
Both lay half die on the bed huging each other,she tell me that she never done such action to other except me,and becos i have treat her well,and care for her,so she have different feeling which never treat me like a customer.
Due that i not well prepare to stay overnight(too bad la),so have to leave the room after we have take another shower,kiss goodbye and we walk different way....

Damage: $50(usual)-Give her another $40(due the time she spend with me)
Hotel : $20
Total : $110
Overall rate:Worth it.
RTF :Of cos yes(but think wont be long as she going back soon)

P/S thanks to the Rain,if not will be hading back home earlier,then will miss out such happening...

Aplus
26-06-2007, 05:08 PM
" ...TCSS asking her how is she going this few days,reply that cannot really make it....etc."

wow...must help her abit lor. Bro can pm mi.tks.

Hardyboy
26-06-2007, 07:39 PM
Thanks to bro amveryangry for sharing this contact.

Called her in the morning but phone was off. Thought she left SG liao. Try again after lunch. Was surprised to get her. So made appointment and met at hotel.

First look ok .. not stunning .. average. She told me she's 30 this year. Went up to the room and showered. After that, lied down on bed and she began to lick my nip. Then came my turn to attack her. That's when the purr came. She kept saying "hao shuang". After giving her a good licking, capped myself and attacked her. She asked me go slow as she felt a bit of pain. Bonked her missionary. She kept hugging me, kissing me, and even bit my chest. Kept saying "lao gong, hao shuang".

Then I flipped her over for a doggy, and bonked her hard. She screamed with "hao tong, hao tong" but still wanting it. Very slutty! Eventually did her missionary again and this is when something happened that spoilt the whole session for me. While bonking her, she said "lao gong, ni yao gei wo duo shao qian", "lao gong, ni hai mei you shuo yao gei wo duo shao qian" ... so I replied "deng yi xia gei ni, ni jiu zhi dao le", and continued to bonk her. This is one strange conversation when bonking. I came after another few minutes, showered, paid her $50, and left.

Looks: 6/10
Body: 6/10 (a little short)
Boobs: 6/10 (eraser-like nipples)
BJ: 7/10 (quite good, no feeling of teeth, and can go quite deep)
FJ: 7/10 (good stereo effects)
Overall: 6/10 (would have been better if she didn't ask me during FJ how much I'm going to pay her)
RTF: probably not

amveryangry
26-06-2007, 09:45 PM
Hi!!
Another good thing to share with you all...
Manage to take some pics of ChunFeng Breast....now post up for share.
Upz me if you can.....
Enjoy!!!

PLEASE DON'T TELL HER THAT I HAVE POST HER PICS.......THANKS

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z268/amveryangry/CFPicsA.jpg

lobagola
26-06-2007, 10:17 PM
Bro,
already up u. Pls PM her contacts can. Heading down soon.......

soberguy
27-06-2007, 02:14 AM
Hi!!
Another good thing to share with you all...
Manage to take some pics of ChunFeng Breast....now post up for share.
Upz me if you can.....
Enjoy!!!

Well done, bro!

amveryangry
27-06-2007, 11:35 PM
Call her this afternoon,thinking to buy her a treat before she goes back.
But too bad that she say that she leaving singapore for and will be coming back on thurday.
Maybe she had change her mind to extend her stay.:)

amveryangry
28-06-2007, 01:00 PM
hi!!!
Good News!!!
Brother,just recieve a sms for her say that she will stay till 17th july,will be leaving on the 18th,so those brothers who still not yet get to try her,here is your chance.

P/s:anyway me also trying to look out for new baby,but recently the newcomer "STOCK" dun seen quite good.:(

Any update will share with all.....:p

ahkong
28-06-2007, 02:03 PM
nice pics bro. but i still prefer bigger boobs. hehe :p

soberguy
30-06-2007, 05:36 AM
nice pics bro. but i still prefer bigger boobs. hehe :p

bonk bonk bonk... how big u like, bro? Seen the pic and it should be a proper real B. For me is B & C but don't fancy the fake one.. not too sure abt other bros.. :)

amveryangry
30-06-2007, 06:27 PM
bonk bonk bonk... how big u like, bro? Seen the pic and it should be a proper real B. For me is B & C but don't fancy the fake one.. not too sure abt other bros.. :)

Brother soberguy was right!!!
I did come across a few will D or Bigger,feeling just like pressing a pair or hard meat...nowdays really want to get real one no easy as hear from some PRC that quite a lot "upgrade" their both font light before coming to SG. A pair of proper real B or C is enough.

But still all brothers have their like.:)

amveryangry
01-07-2007, 03:37 PM
Sad to say only one FR......:(

makeworld
01-07-2007, 06:17 PM
Hi brother,

Keen on this gal, can you please PM me the contact?

Thanks,:) :)

lacoruna69
01-07-2007, 11:48 PM
Sad to say only one FR......

Dun be discouraged, Bro. Bros here are spoiled for choices nowadays. I was walking in GL last night and it is supply outstripped demand. Do keep up the good work.

amveryangry
02-07-2007, 01:27 AM
Dun be discouraged, Bro. Bros here are spoiled for choices nowadays. I was walking in GL last night and it is supply outstripped demand. Do keep up the good work.

Thank you brother,
Sure will keep up a good job.
Wont let those brothers who upz my point down.

amveryangry
03-07-2007, 12:00 AM
Was think to look for CHUNFENG but all sudden,fell sick........:(
Come back home after work,long time never come back so early be "GOOD BOY" la........

Oh SHIT!!!!!!:(

amveryangry
05-07-2007, 02:42 AM
OMG........:(
Still sick like hell......

dun know what to do.........
scare unable to recover before CHUNFENG leave....but anyway look like she quite busy lately as sms her took very long then reply.....

amveryangry
18-07-2007, 10:00 AM
Hi!!
Yesterday night recieve a SMS from CHUNFENG.
She had left and went back home.
She want me to post a THANK YOU to those brothers who had support her during her stay here.
from what she say might not be comming back again,as things really not easy as what she hear from her hometown.
Anyway i have send my regards and hope she will start a new life.

Good Bye to Chunfeng

P/S me still hunting for good TARGET.....:D

smallbirdbird
18-07-2007, 07:03 PM
bro... i am new here... juz wondering... will i were be in the 'Q' since i have nothing to offer and stuffs... so would appreciate if u could let me have the contact...

amveryangry
24-10-2007, 02:01 AM
Hi!!!
Brothers Good news again!!!!
PRC ChunFeng in back to serve all brothers again.
Any brother who have seen her pics before and miss out the chance to meet her in person,here is the chance!!!

Brother may PM me for her new contact...

POOR~SAMSTER
24-10-2007, 02:42 AM
Hi, bro! May i have the contact no. of ChunFeng? Thank u very much..

amveryangry
24-10-2007, 01:38 PM
Sorry to some of the brothers as my PM mail is full,need time to reply....SORRY.

after i have sent a SHE IS BACK mail.went down to get a hotel room and sms her the no.
make thing simple and short...
She arrive in the room,and we started to TCSS.then later i tolde her that i need to shower as after a whole day work.........guess what!!!
after i shower came out cover with the towel....she all sudden pull my towel and hold my brother giving me a HJ!!!slowly and enjoying just like long time never hold a meat rod!
later she process with the BJ...wow...this time seen that her skill upgrade a lot...shoik!!!
Cannot tahan any more and take off her T-Shirt and short...wow!!!all RED!!
(red alway make ppl wild)!
it really me super hot!!,put her in doggi post and start my action!
with the 3D audio MAO MAO sound make me like fighting in a war!!!Doggi all the way!! At last my load is out!
Both of us laying on the bed nealy half die...OMG
The rest is SOP after the action.

This time can say it better that the first time she come.

Rate:
Look: Nearly 7/10 (as maybe nowsday a lot of new PRC around)
Body: 7.5/10 (her two boob seen a bit more hand full)
Skill : 8/10 (really better than better!!)
Damage: 50+10(room)+tip+CD
Feeling: REALLY GF WILD
RTF:FOR SUR GO BACK.

P/S: As too bad never bring my cam along if not will post her pics just like the first time,anyway will try to take on my next RTF,to brothers who cannot wait have to go and find out yourself.sorry :D

texas69
24-10-2007, 02:57 PM
Bro, you have PM. Hope to hear from you soon.

everlite
26-10-2007, 01:14 PM
Thanks for Brother amveryangry for the contact.
(he "ANGRY" maybe mean good things alway come so late):D

have a session with chunfeng yesterday.
get a room and call her on the room number.
about 10mins hear knocking from the door,open the door and saw a MILF with sweet smile.(maybe she saw me cover my self with towel after shower)
sitting on the bed with some TCSS,asking me how i get to know her....etc.
later she undress herself and asking me if want to shower together??
OF COS YES! even i have shower before.
SOP for FL started to shower for me and i found out that she seen very enjoy playing with the meat rod.HJ with the shower cream rubbing,follow by warm water washing,wow feeling good!(closing my eyes and enjoy);)
suddenly she auto go for the BJ and i get shock!(wow she really know how to attack ppl)
think about 2-3mins of BJ,she tell me that let dry up and go to bed.
NOW the real action started!
She push me down laying on the bed and she knee down and start her BJ....
Cannot belive that she is the one who i invited in,change to another ppl after undress.
I dun know how to use what word to share the feeling.
after the BJ,she put herself to the diggi post and want to jet her hard as she say she feel very horny after her auntie went back few day(monthly auntie)
as her wish me and my brother jet her hard hard....cannot take the 3D sound of her miao miao!she keep saying "lao gong lao gong wo yao!!!
the whole session really stressful and tried,but shoik!
two meat worm laying on the bed after such a hard work out!
was hopping that can have a TCSS with her but sad that her phone ring and she say need to go for an appointment(must be another brother looking for her)
she quickly wash up and dress up.
Me sending her to the door and she give me a kiss before she left.

This is my FL since i have left singapore for some time.Hope that brother out there able to enjoy it.

Below is my comment:

Look - 6/10 (more at mother look)
Size - 6/10
Boob - 6/10(as me more in big one)
Skill - 8/10(after deduct the above 3 points)
Feeling - A grade(maybe due her auntie left not long)
Damage - $50 + Room + Tip + CD + Energy(Diggi attack)
RTF - YES if she can still maintain such horny
Overall - Worth for money

amveryangry
26-10-2007, 01:23 PM
Thanks for the FL Brother Evelite!!
Very sorry on the arguement few years ago.
And welcome you back !!
wat over is over
anyway thanks again :)

UP YOU LA