PDA

View Full Version : Jln meldrum kedai Coffeeshop

KnuckleDuster
07-02-2019, 02:29 PM
Found a new place Aso like ocean hotel concept but hotels all locals . U guys got new playground. Just inside the Coffeeshop staircase walk up

KnuckleDuster
07-02-2019, 02:34 PM
Found a new place Aso like ocean hotel concept but hotels all locals . U guys got new playground. Just inside the Coffeeshop staircase walk up
the yellow coffeeshop walk up got 3 levels.

Ninja_Assassin
07-02-2019, 04:20 PM

This place is not new...... been operating more than 10 yrs oredi...... previously their okt runners will canvass for johns along Jln Wong Ah Fook and nearby coffeeshops.

Jan89
07-02-2019, 05:25 PM
Price range bro? Quality ok or not? :D

delljb
07-02-2019, 08:24 PM
I think been before to this place. Inside coffe Shop, a lot of girl will sit on ta le, and you can choose. All are Indonesian Girls.

Price Last time i take is rm140 to Rm 160 Am not sure how much now.

Thanks

KnuckleDuster
08-02-2019, 01:09 AM
I think been before to this place. Inside coffe Shop, a lot of girl will sit on ta le, and you can choose. All are Indonesian Girls.

Price Last time i take is rm140 to Rm 160 Am not sure how much now.

Thanks

Got ckt also upper floors

delljb
08-02-2019, 08:35 AM
Got ckt also upper floors

...ohw..ok..next time will try upstais one..:)

daxd32
13-02-2019, 01:21 AM
Accidentally found this place, price range is 180 onwards

retrosiao
14-02-2019, 01:15 PM
went to recee this place yesterday in the afternoon around 2pm. only saw a few ugly indos with old uncle at kopitiam and when i went upstairs there was nobody at all

Makashi
26-02-2019, 06:54 PM
so this place is non existent?

eddy72
27-02-2019, 02:21 PM
Accidentally found this place, price range is 180 onwards

with this type of price, might as well go for spa..

mrtay3some
02-03-2019, 09:30 PM
with this type of price, might as well go for spa..

spa is 248 . i also tried spa service ckt

Mas Joki
15-06-2019, 11:29 PM
I went into the coffee shop on Friday for a light meal. A Vietnam gal asked whether she can sit at my table. I saw her quite good looking 6/10, fair skin and a bit meaty which I like. So I said OK. While I'm having my meal and having a friendly conversation with her. She asked whether I want to have a massage with happy ending. She quoted rm100 which I think is quite reasonable so I said yes. Finished my meal and we went to the back of the coffee shop and paid rm20 for a room upstairs. Once enter the room, we started to undress. Wow.... her body is very fair and with C+ boobs. Clean pussy with little pubic hair. After bathed, we do all the best f--king position as I can. Really sextifection!!! Will RTF her if I see her again.

Service rm100
Room rm20
Tips rm20
Total damage : RM140

cuba
16-06-2019, 02:12 AM
I went into the coffee shop on Friday for a light meal. A Vietnam gal asked whether she can sit at my table. I saw her quite good looking 6/10, fair skin and a bit meaty which I like. So I said OK. While I'm having my meal and having a friendly conversation with her. She asked whether I want to have a massage with happy ending. She quoted rm100 which I think is quite reasonable so I said yes. Finished my meal and we went to the back of the coffee shop and paid rm20 for a room upstairs. Once enter the room, we started to undress. Wow.... her body is very fair and with C+ boobs. Clean pussy with little pubic hair. After bathed, we do all the best f--king position as I can. Really sextifection!!! Will RTF her if I see her again.

Service rm100
Room rm20
Tips rm20

Sounds like a solid deal
Any idea where is she base?

Mas Joki
16-06-2019, 12:56 PM
Sounds like a solid deal
Any idea where is she base?

Inside the coffee shop. They will come to you.

bolehk
26-07-2019, 01:05 AM

Service rm100
Room rm20
Tips rm20

last week I passed by, the coffee shop has quite a few selections.

The rate now is so low????? only rm120??? :eek::eek:

ravrav
27-07-2019, 04:13 PM
No wonder I feel something wierd when I was going to Merlin tower while walking past that coffeeshop. A huge turnout of woman who wants to get f**k kind sitting around the coffeeshop. Now I know. Lol. But seems like the price is at a high side from what the brothers describe.

EvolveMMA
27-07-2019, 04:25 PM
No wonder I feel something wierd when I was going to Merlin tower while walking past that coffeeshop. A huge turnout of woman who wants to get f**k kind sitting around the coffeeshop. Now I know. Lol. But seems like the price is at a high side from what the brothers describe.

Negotiate direct with the FLs...... price definitely higher if you introduce by their pimp. Sometimes the FL comes to sit at your table and start tcss with you..... halfway through the negotiation a guy will appear and sit at your table too. Tell both of them to f*ckoff if that happens as that is her pimp..... and you'll be quoted an inflated price.

JadeBird
27-07-2019, 05:21 PM
last week I passed by, the coffee shop has quite a few selections.

The rate now is so low????? only rm120??? :eek::eek:

But seems like the price is at a high side from what the brothers describe.

Negotiate direct with the FLs...... price definitely higher if you introduce by their pimp. Sometimes the FL comes to sit at your table and start tcss with you..... halfway through the negotiation a guy will appear and sit at your table too. Tell both of them to f*ckoff if that happens as that is her pimp..... and you'll be quoted an inflated price.

The market rate here is rm100..... sometimes will reduce to rm80 if no business or go up rm120 if more popular FL. But add extra rm50 if there is a middleman involved. This place is the JB equivalent of Pudu's ACE..... let's keep it affordable for our local men and not spoil it by being carrotheads...... especially those Singkie neighbours. They should go to the more expensive cheong places like VIP spa or the KTVs and leave our budget playground to our locals.

bigmannow
28-07-2019, 08:52 AM
I've been to this kopitiam a few times to makan and I always see many of these FLs and as I posted before , I approached one young Viet gal who was standing around and was quoted 150 ... i think the pimp was standing beside her .. so maybe the price is higher?
Also I never did go upstairs to look see... is the door at the back of the kopitiam ? or in the front?

cuba
28-07-2019, 11:58 AM
I've been to this kopitiam a few times to makan and I always see many of these FLs and as I posted before , I approached one young Viet gal who was standing around and was quoted 150 ... i think the pimp was standing beside her .. so maybe the price is higher?
Also I never did go upstairs to look see... is the door at the back of the kopitiam ? or in the front?

Should be towards the back . I went ther for a drink before because I hurried off to catch a movie. But got pimp ask me if I want special and he can bring me. I ask him where and it's not far. Lol think about it. Not far maybe is upstairs.but want to take 50rm for this

oreomaker
31-07-2019, 09:06 AM
Been there before and some of the younger girls is quite pretty. But was quoted 200rm before so didnt take it.

Funzio
01-08-2019, 10:58 AM
Been there before and some of the younger girls is quite pretty. But was quoted 200rm before so didnt take it.

You must be Singaporean...... only Singkies get quoted with inflated prices. :D

The market rate here is rm100...... DO NOT BE A CARROTHEAD and spoil our locals playground.

Btw, the Johor DCP gave a press conference last week...... and officially announced commencement of "Operasi Khas 2.0" Please be alert and careful during this typhoon season.

oreomaker
03-08-2019, 10:35 PM
You must be Singaporean...... only Singkies get quoted with inflated prices. :D

The market rate here is rm100...... DO NOT BE A CARROTHEAD and spoil our locals playground.

Btw, the Johor DCP gave a press conference last week...... and officially announced commencement of "Operasi Khas 2.0" Please be alert and careful during this typhoon season.
thanks for the heads up. so rates are the same as those ATBs on the bridge and into city square...

bolehk
21-08-2019, 02:41 AM
Recently "wind" quite strong but activities still going on.

Started to see polis van prowling the jalan, but those viets at the coffee shop ae not at all worried.

Jln Wong Ah Fook now have TP bike prowling, not 1 but 3 together.

F-boy
24-12-2019, 02:12 AM
I saw the Viets sitting with uncles. Reminds me of GL lor 15 when they could still sell beer. It was lunch time and I had lunch appointment so made mental note to return later in the day. Fuck came back 8pm all gone. The FLs only work daytime?

kallisan
24-12-2019, 03:45 PM
I saw the Viets sitting with uncles. Reminds me of GL lor 15 when they could still sell beer. It was lunch time and I had lunch appointment so made mental note to return later in the day. Fuck came back 8pm all gone. The FLs only work daytime?

They move around...... night time you can find them at the Pelangi food centre beer stalls and some will try their luck at the bars in the DFZ.

F-boy
24-12-2019, 08:43 PM
They move around...... night time you can find them at the Pelangi food centre beer stalls and some will try their luck at the bars in the DFZ.

Thanks for info bro.
Will try next year.
Now year end too many sinkies stuck at customs for hours literally