PDA

View Full Version : Local FL Jess 26 yr old Music Teacher

elvix
22-06-2007, 11:47 AM
Was feeling bored yesterday and started calling chatlines to see if can get any " fish " . Managed to get a MILF

For those who are interested in mature lady. This is the one for you.

Name : Jess ( local chi)
Face : 6/10 (not quite a looker)
Ht : 168
Wt : 48kg
Body : Acup ( small petite wif fair skin)
Service allowed : bbbj ( only tried her bbbj)
Service not allowed : Cim,but no swallowing
Damage :80 per shot, 100 2 shot for bbbj in car, 130 per shot in hotel (exc rm & cd)

I'm not her OKT or related to her... just thought of sharing with the bros here.

cool_n_long66
22-06-2007, 01:31 PM
Bro,
Sound very interesting....can share? I am at [email protected]

Ma Kuang...( chinese bro )

soberguy
22-06-2007, 01:38 PM
Was feeling bored yesterday and started calling chatlines to see if can get any " fish " . Managed to get a MILF

Damage :80 per shot, 100 2 shot for bbbj in car, 130 per shot in hotel (exc rm & cd)

I'm not her OKT or related to her... just thought of sharing with the bros here.

Thanks for sharing! Yea... can tell that you are not an OKT because the damage sound abit confusing. So care to clarify it?

Damage :
80 per shot / 100 2 shot for bbbj in car <<< Is this correct?
130 per shot in hotel (exc rm & cd) <<< Do you mean BBBJ or BBBJ+FJ?

kawakubo
22-06-2007, 02:05 PM
The other post has childcare teacher, now another music teacher. Times are bad man.:(

guymafia
22-06-2007, 02:13 PM
wahh so many teacher now...
bro care to pm her contact...

spider_j
22-06-2007, 02:15 PM
Times are bad man.

On the contrary, times HAVE to be good!

How else does one account for the vibrancy in this section of the forum?

The proliferaiton of so many 'agents' here can only mean that there are material gains to be made!!!

astrozz
22-06-2007, 02:17 PM

If she doesnt allow cim , then what "no swallowing" are you talking about ? :confused:

JingQiangBuDao
22-06-2007, 02:20 PM
If she doesnt allow cim , then what "no swallowing" are you talking about ? :confused:

splite out after cim, i think...:rolleyes:

hitech
22-06-2007, 04:31 PM

Bro your mail box is FULL, possible for you to drop me a note instead then

Shearer_27
22-06-2007, 04:50 PM
:) can i hav the contact ?

Clit_LickeR
22-06-2007, 05:08 PM
On the contrary, times HAVE to be good!

How else does one account for the vibrancy in this section of the forum?

Peng you... hoe sae bo? long time no see... how's it going? ;)

elvix
23-06-2007, 12:33 PM
sorry bros out there, was away for the last few days,

sorry for the confusion

dam

80 per shot / 100 2 shots bbbj in car
she allows cim but not swallowing

130 for fj in hotel ( exact details nv ask coz i nv tried)

have to clarify that her looks is only 6/10 before i get flame :X

elvix
23-06-2007, 12:39 PM
sorry to bros out there for the slow reply, am a newbie in posting here :) decided to contribute.

anyway i've sent out the contacts to a few bros here already.

richie_rich
23-06-2007, 02:18 PM
Dear threadstarter,
Tried to pm you but your pm box is full.
Can I have her contact?

soul_vision
23-06-2007, 02:48 PM
Fan of BBBJ here........ can share share?

Soul :D

xiao_jr8888
24-06-2007, 02:06 PM
Hi, I'm a BJ fan's too.... can share your contact.. thank's alot...
have a good weekend....

zderrickz
24-06-2007, 02:11 PM
hi bro can i try? pls pm me her contacts [email protected]

blackies999
24-06-2007, 02:19 PM

hi boss interest can sharing her number ? i am also new in this web pls help, i never try the FL befor pls help thk ([email protected])

tridacna
24-06-2007, 04:52 PM
Thanks to bro Elvix for the contact. Managed to meet up with Jess for a short BBBJ session in my car this afternoon.

Arranged to meet and pick her at one of the MRT pick up points. She was clad in a purple top and a denim skirt. Thereafter proceeded to a quite MSCP. First impression of her, very average. She does speak good English though, probably so as she's a piano teacher.

Settled at a quiet spot, unzipped my pants and I used the wet tissue that she provided to wipe my tool clean. The action proceeded thereafter. I reclined my seat and enjoyed her BBBJ. She had good suction and alternates between bobbing up and down the shaft and head licking. She even asked if I want my balls sucked, which of course I did not refuse. Hmm, very accomodating I thought.

Eventually, I cannot hold it any longer and asked her to blow me harder and faster. Finally I blew it all into her mouth, still wrapped around my tool. Carefully, she squeezed it a little and gently removed her mouth. Quickly, she took some tissue and spitted all the cum out. Satisfied, I paid her and dropped her at the nearest bus stop at her request.

Here is a summary FR:

Name: Jess
Ht: 165
Wt: 48
Looks: 5.5/10 (very average looking)
Figure: Slim but not drop dead gorgeous body 6/10
Boobs: A cup, not for big boobs lover
Pussy: not checked, only opted for BBBJ
HJ: pretty good, rhythmic actions 7/10
BBBJ: 7.5/10
CIM: Yes
Swallow: No
Damage: 80 for 1 shot (car)
RTF: Maybe not, unless I'm in need of a good BJ.

Please PM bro Elvix for contacts of Jess. Thank you for your time.

Regards.

What?
24-06-2007, 06:07 PM
Hi bro elvix, does she do FJ or just do BBBJ only?

Manfese_Widz
24-06-2007, 09:10 PM
sorry to bros out there for the slow reply, am a newbie in posting here :) decided to contribute.

anyway i've sent out the contacts to a few bros here already.

HI Bro Elvix
Kudos for sharing, have PM you for Jess contact, hear from you soon!

elvix
24-06-2007, 10:08 PM
she does fj too! but i think its at $130 per shot... :) i'll still go for the bbbj :) she's not my type for fj

HushPuppy
24-06-2007, 10:15 PM
Yo bro. Care to pm me her contact too?
:D :D

spider_j
25-06-2007, 10:11 AM
Peng you...how's it going?

Long time no see indeed,CL.I trust things are well with you.

Gimme a call if u wanna lim kopi.My number remains unchanged.

xiu018623
25-06-2007, 12:04 PM
Hi bro,

i like music a lot.
If can "Up" her and also hear her talent,

i will be very happy and will post a fr...

Kindly msg me her contact so that i can
be a army scout, to reccee her life...

[email protected].

Thanks boss

Clit_LickeR
25-06-2007, 01:08 PM
Gimme a call if u wanna lim kopi.My number remains unchanged.
sure. shall keep in touch. nowadays tied at work. (btw, me very near ur opic wor...) :D

enek
29-06-2007, 10:14 PM
Thks to bro elvix, tried Jess a couple of days ago. Sms-ed her early in the morning and she replied quite fast. Checked with her the charges and made an appointment after her part time job in the afternoon.

From the back, i must say her body is quite good but after she turned around, her face is only so so. I told myself, what the hell, since i'm there. Hahahahaha went to chinatown81 but had to wait 10minutes for a room, so chatted with her outside while i smoked. She works as a part-time sales assistant with her main job as a piano teacher.

After my smoke, the room was available, so we proceeded there. Once inside,we sort of like talked for almost 45 mins. Found out she's quite the wild sort who is into 3somes also. Talked abt her sex life and that got me warmed up!

Went for a shower alone although she wanted to go in with me. After showering, it was her turn to shower and when she came out, she was wrapped up in a towel. I was lying in bed waiting for her when she asked me whether i wanted her naked!! Of course, i said! hahahahaha

Before i met her, i had already confirmed with her that i wanted bbbj with cim and i must say she really knows how to blow! Her tongue can swirl around my head, while her head was bobbing up and down. My hands were all over her body while she was blowing me.She even licked and sucked my two balls! The next thing i knew, she lifted my legs and gave me an AR that was comparable to the best of any thai can give!! Just imagine a tongue trying to get into ur asshole!! WOW! Before long, i exploded into her mouth but she didn't swallow my sperm. I went to shower and rested on the bed waiting for her.

We were lying in bed when i told her how she could perform a better blowjob on me, with my preferred style and she answered tat she'll try it on me again on my next shot. Yes, i asked for 2 cims! I guess i'm just a horny bastard! hahahahaha

We continued to talk on the bed until i realised i didn't have much time left, so without much ado, i started on my second bbbj. This time around, she really did what i told her to do and i had a much better 'cum'. Quickly had another shower, paid her and left together.

Oh yeah, she allowed me to french her and i also finger fucked her!! Dun know whether she allows everyone that but for me.......

Name: Jess
Looks: 5/10 but after getting used to her looks 6/10.
Body: 7/10
Tits: A (definitely not for boob lovers)
BBBJ/cim: 8/10 (my own experience)
Ht: 158cm
Wt: 48kg
Gfe: 8/10
RTB: Definitely!!
Damage: $100+$30(room)

Bros, pls remember not to say anything about SBF coz she doesn't know about her number being circulated here.

P.Wolfowitz
29-06-2007, 10:18 PM
Dear Threadstarter,

Can you please PM me the contact, Thanks :)

beauthaiful
30-06-2007, 12:56 AM
Thks to bro elvix, tried Jess a couple of days ago.

Bro enek!!! and I still thought where did you disappear.... :confused: :rolleyes:

alwaysandy
26-07-2007, 07:03 PM
Anyone pm me her contact please?seems unable to locate the threadstarter.