PDA

View Full Version : Macpherson massage

terror
22-06-2007, 10:46 AM
Hi all, it's been a long time since I have posted a FR. I was unable to get sleep yesterday night, decided to drive around, then thought of going for a massage session. Remembered that massage shops at macpherson closes at 2am. So went to one of the shops opp Caltex. Shop number is 498A. Open the door, went upstairs. One of the 4 girls there named xiao ping brought me to a room. She then locked the door, asked me to strip. The room is very dimmed inside. After that, lied down on the bed and she gave me a massage. Strength is good, and she will tickle me sometimes, making me more hornier, she then popped the golden question, so late I never sleep come here for massage only, I then turn around and ask quotation from her, she say HJ $50, but i say I only brought $60, asked her that massage and HJ $60 and she agreed. I then stripped off her top and bra, fondle with her B cup's and suck her pinkish cute nipples while she did a HJ for me with oil. While sucking her nipples, my hands auto roam her pussy and I exploded. After cleaning up, paided her and left as a happy man. :D

Name: Xiao ping
Looks: 8/10
CUP: 33 B, 2 little pink coins.
massage:7/10
HJ: 8/10
Price: $28 massage, other's it's up to ur negotiation skills.
RTF: next time would be a FJ. :D

seaweed
22-06-2007, 12:39 PM
this place is within walking distance to my house...feel like trying, how's the other 3 girls look like?

evilspawnsss
22-06-2007, 12:42 PM
-_-" door unit oso post OMG..u wan AV go up sweep there?

SonicGear
22-06-2007, 01:48 PM
There already a thread on it, pls read through 1st nxt time. & pls dont post the location so openly. :mad:

lifeisfun
22-06-2007, 06:40 PM
wow,,brother has very sharp eyes..room very dim but still can see the nips are pink..:cool:

evilspawnsss
23-06-2007, 03:57 PM
wow,,brother has very sharp eyes..room very dim but still can see the nips are pink..:cool:

Use torchlight ba hee hee :D