PDA

View Full Version : Sincere bros who looking for FB/exchanging FBS

perfectlaksa
02-02-2019, 06:37 PM
Hi bros , i have a 21 year old local uni syt to change and also a 20 year old one. Would prefer to exchange with bros who have pretty SYTs and NOT milfs.If you do not have a Contact to exchange or anything enticing to offer , please do not expect me to give you for free , i'm on a sex forum and im not doing charity.
Willing to let you verify my contact first if you are sincere in working something out as i am.
Interested bros do add me on wechat :Arzernal
Cheers;)

perfectlaksa
03-02-2019, 04:33 PM
Still looking :) Do pm me on wechat

jabwemet
03-02-2019, 07:31 PM
Hi bros , i have a 21 year old local uni syt to change and also a 20 year old one. Would prefer to exchange with bros who have pretty SYTs and NOT milfs.If you do not have a Contact to exchange or anything enticing to offer , please do not expect me to give you for free , i'm on a sex forum and im not doing charity.
Willing to let you verify my contact first if you are sincere in working something out as i am.
Interested bros do add me on wechat :Arzernal
Cheers;)

Why sex forum cannot do charity?
A lot of request here asking for free money and free contact wor.
:D

summar34
03-02-2019, 08:28 PM
Why sex forum cannot do charity?
A lot of request here asking for free money and free contact wor.
:D

Ts trying to replicate this user "Hehe1234557" to be advocates of no charity. Ts types very similarly to hehe1234557 too. What sorcery is this XD

Anonymous1997
04-02-2019, 02:35 PM
Hehe1234557 gives fake contact anyway, dude claim that the girl doesn’t have instagram and only have Line but turns out the girl do have instagram and isn’t even in Uni that he claims to be

perfectlaksa
04-02-2019, 05:00 PM
Hehe1234557 gives fake contact anyway, dude claim that the girl doesn’t have instagram and only have Line but turns out the girl do have instagram and isn’t even in Uni that he claims to be

I have been a lurker for quite awhile and i have only created this sbf account and thread few days back? I do not know who is this 'Hehe1234557' and if you want to stir trouble , please do so it at his thread and not mine. Have a good Chinese new year ahead ! Thank you

ck0111
05-02-2019, 12:10 PM
I have been a lurker for quite awhile and i have only created this sbf account and thread few days back? I do not know who is this 'Hehe1234557' and if you want to stir trouble , please do so it at his thread and not mine. Have a good Chinese new year ahead ! Thank you

Create account few days back cus old account too much smoke. Need new one

summar34
07-02-2019, 02:26 AM

So which account have u been using to "lurk"?

Cuntworth
07-02-2019, 06:48 AM
So which account have u been using to "lurk"?

Nice reply :D