PDA

View Full Version : Any Advice on Orchard Plaza KTV

EvilG
20-06-2007, 11:45 PM
Hi Bros,

Sorry newbie here.:confused: :confused:

Need advice on the KTV in Orchard Plaza. Is there one on the 9th floor? Or only one on the 4th floor? Need some advice on what to expect there and any good/hot babes?

Thanks in advance!!!

geylangbonker
21-06-2007, 03:49 AM
are u talking abt godfather...orchard plaza....!
there is a forum here....go and read up...!
u look very green ....from the way u talk..!

MoralEthics
21-06-2007, 08:27 AM
Godfather 太子城 is at lvl 4
Mirage 神话 is at lvl 9
the valet outside belongs to Mirage
last nite there was some unhappiness over it
it seems that the valets were preventing cars from going into the car park claiming that it was already full & that they should use the valet services

EvilG
21-06-2007, 08:27 AM
yup, i'm a greenie to ktv. just started to know the fun of it last month:p . been to 4 since then, going to go orchard plaza soon. not sure if it is godfather, will look it up now.

thanks for the tip bro.
:cool:

MoralEthics
27-06-2007, 02:22 AM
Never been to the 1 at lvl 9 but Godfather wasn't bad IMHO (except for the seats & karaoke set)
heard alot abt Daniel but so far only looked up Fanie when i was there
maybe becoz i like viet more :D

Jepunkia
27-06-2007, 10:44 AM
Never been to the 1 at lvl 9 but Godfather wasn't bad IMHO (except for the seats & karaoke set)
heard alot abt Daniel but so far only looked up Fanie when i was there
maybe becoz i like viet more :D

You like Viets and Bro Daniel is so famous for his Viet girls>seems like you are green here.

ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร
27-06-2007, 12:30 PM
[QUOTE=EvilG;2097129]yup, i'm a greenie to ktv. just started to know the fun of it last month:p . been to 4 since then, going to go orchard plaza soon. not sure if it is godfather, will look it up now.
QUOTE]

I've not been to Mirage yet but heard that the joint is a mainly-PRC joint with high-class and expensive reno. The liquor is abt $50 more exp than GF. And also heard that the playability level is quite low or maybe even to the extent of a VASE.

So if you are really a greenie, I think GF would be a better & safer choice. Liquor is cheaper and gals can play.

But afterall, its your choice because you are the one who's paying, not me.

Btw, saw a red Ferrari last Sat nite & a mica purple RX-8 last nite parked beside the Mirage valet counter. Hmm... :rolleyes:

WOOHOO
27-06-2007, 02:01 PM
playability at mirage is not only low its almost zero!! :eek:
to me its a show off place for those who wants to entertain clients.
but anyway same management as GF

woohoo

MoralEthics
28-06-2007, 12:14 AM
You like Viets and Bro Daniel is so famous for his Viet girls>seems like you are green here.

yupz... very green in fact
not enough exposure?
haha
maybe next time round i'll get Daniel instead of Fanie
hehe

ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร
28-06-2007, 09:17 AM
playability at mirage is not only low its almost zero!! :eek:
to me its a show off place for those who wants to entertain clients.
but anyway same management as GF

woohoo

Bro, thanks for this piece of confirmation. I dun think I would want to bring my clients to this place to show off. I would rather go to other places to show off that the gals there that they can play. The clients would definitely appreciate the gals more than the reno.

Same management but different style and pricing. I guess for a man like me, I will always hentak-ka ki on lvl.4 and not promote to lvl.9. :)

ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร
28-06-2007, 09:20 AM
yupz... very green in fact
not enough exposure?
haha
maybe next time round i'll get Daniel instead of Fanie
hehe

Who's Fanie? Is she chio? Altho I've been there for many times, I only know Daniel, Karen, Jennifer, Sharon, Eric, lehz...

Dun worry Bro... Cheong more times and you will fade off from the Green Light Zone. :D

MoralEthics
28-06-2007, 10:06 PM
Hmm... different ppl have different expectations... it is up to the individual to judge on how chio... i quite enjoy the conversation with her while my girl butterflied away :D
i can only rem number 517... my type of girl :p
well her card says M33... maybe when u r there can check her out?

jasonccjason
29-06-2007, 06:33 PM
bro, planning to go there for stag nite. what is the damage like?

poon_pi_pi
01-07-2007, 12:21 AM
Who's Fanie? Is she chio? Altho I've been there for many times, I only know Daniel, Karen, Jennifer, Sharon, Eric, lehz...

Dun worry Bro... Cheong more times and you will fade off from the Green Light Zone. :D

m9.. stella veri chio.. malaysian.. late 20 or early 30..

ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร
01-07-2007, 03:29 PM
Hmm... different ppl have different expectations... it is up to the individual to judge on how chio... i quite enjoy the conversation with her while my girl butterflied away :D
i can only rem number 517... my type of girl :p
well her card says M33... maybe when u r there can check her out?

I think I know who's Fannie already. Saw her last nite while sitting in the hall and Daniel confirmed it. She should be in her late 20s or early 30s... Not too bad for her age. But too bad she wore a white long-sleeved t-shirt and jeans, so can't really see much.

superivan32
03-07-2007, 01:07 AM
Mirage is like Las Vegas, China girls sit N talk/sing/drink.Got time can go there n sian. 428 per Bot vsop. If not, head straight for the action at GF.

ken ken
03-07-2007, 04:15 AM
m9.. stella veri chio.. malaysian.. late 20 or early 30..

chio meh , dont think so and she so thin and no tits. Last time my friend support her but she treat customers like carrot chop chop chop ( you know what i mean ? ) unless you got carrot for her to chop.:mad: