PDA

View Full Version : Oscar Inn

jefftan
20-06-2007, 01:40 AM
that place is not bad and i just go with friends last saturday...
okt call out those prc for mirror and guess wat...
there are around 10 prc with only bra and underware!!
omg!
makes us damn horny when seeing those sexy prc...
and we cant even make up our mind to choose which to go cause all also pretty...
highly recomended to PRC lovers!

killersilent
20-06-2007, 10:09 AM
that place is not bad and i just go with friends last saturday...
okt call out those prc for mirror and guess wat...
there are around 10 prc with only bra and underware!!
omg!
makes us damn horny when seeing those sexy prc...
and we cant even make up our mind to choose which to go cause all also pretty...
highly recomended to PRC lovers!

wow,early morning then see this magic word make me hungry whole day."10 prc with only bra and underware!!" bro, where is this place?

Tiger&Calsberg
20-06-2007, 08:32 PM
This place in KL, JB, Malacca or Penang???:confused:

Darknites
20-06-2007, 09:42 PM
wah... like this I also keen to know!!! camping here liao! :D

shiok1968
21-06-2007, 07:48 AM
wah... like this I also keen to know!!! camping here liao! :DWah! Since you already pitch tent, then I will set up the camp fire.:p

Gorken
21-06-2007, 09:20 AM
Eventhough it is not a secret(and i know most KL farker know where is this place), i dun wanna post it big big here.

SSH,
u keen to know u call me

D@rk Sniper69
21-06-2007, 10:07 AM
Eventhough it is not a secret(and i know most KL farker know where is this place), i dun wanna post it big big here.

SSH,
u keen to know u call me

Brudder Gorken,

Can PM me to share info on the location and damage ah? Didi getting itchy after hearing the parading in underwear oh.........:D

I hope the underwear is a see-thru one, kekekekeke.

Sniper Always Get His Target :cool:

killersilent
21-06-2007, 10:39 AM

SSH,
u keen to know u call me

bro Gorken, appreciate you can PM me the location. thank and cheers!

Tiger&Calsberg
21-06-2007, 10:50 AM
Wah! Since you already pitch tent, then I will set up the camp fire.:pThen I will bring along my 2 good friends and join in the party.:p

Tiger&Calsberg
21-06-2007, 10:52 AM
Eventhough it is not a secret(and i know most KL farker know where is this place), i dun wanna post it big big here. Senior bro Gorken....can a newbie like me join in the fun when I am down in July?

I already PM you all my contact numbers.:D

jefftan
21-06-2007, 10:58 AM
that place is at kl de~:D
that place is so nice but when me and my friend go there there had no customer...mayb is too early thats why i got chance to see so much prc...
i choose girl also dunnow where to look lo...my eyes keep staring at their bra and underware...and all also look quite pretty for me...all skin white white de...my friend horny untill cannot wait keep asking me fast fast choose...

among those prc got 1 is wearing spec de...her looks quite normal...i heard my friend said that shes very famous at there one...many customer keep looking for "sei ngan mui" thats her...mayb shes looks like teacher when wearing spec or mayb shes got some special skill at bed...so sad i didn't try her last time but i will return for her at next month! if any bro tried her b4 please let me know why so special about her okie?
:D

Gorken
21-06-2007, 12:03 PM
Senior bro Gorken....can a newbie like me join in the fun when I am down in July?

I already PM you all my contact numbers.:D

Got it, call me when u reach KL,

Shadow,
Happy bonking!

jerrystockton
21-06-2007, 12:10 PM
among those prc got 1 is wearing spec de...her looks quite normal...i heard my friend said that shes very famous at there one...many customer keep looking for "sei ngan mui" thats her...mayb shes looks like teacher when wearing spec or mayb shes got some special skill at bed...so sad i didn't try her last time but i will return for her at next month! if any bro tried her b4 please let me know why so special about her okie?
:D

Bro, any FR ??

Latex Man
21-06-2007, 12:20 PM
Bro Jefftan,

Care to share the location? Never really seen this HC before. If you share I promise good FR, just want to try new places.......

PM also can. Please? :)

HamSupChai
21-06-2007, 02:09 PM

SSH,
u keen to know u call me

ekkkkkkkk...

KL farkers mebbe will know but PJ farkers Sure know....

hahaha... lucky i am not a farker...

lol.

sb song
21-06-2007, 02:52 PM
Bro Jefftan,

Care to share the location? Never really seen this HC before. If you share I promise good FR, just want to try new places.......

PM also can. Please? :)

Hi bro same area as Romeo,Juliet opp S__way

penetration
21-06-2007, 04:16 PM
wow... this lingerie parade is really interesting... can see their assets before deciding on which to take... very exciting indeed... this place seems familiar to me ..maybe i did pass by the building but just could not remember where it is... pudu maybe? hope bro could pm me the exact location.. or else i'll be wondering around kl the whole day looking for it... thanks...

HamSupChai
21-06-2007, 07:20 PM
wow... this lingerie parade is really interesting... can see their assets before deciding on which to take... very exciting indeed... this place seems familiar to me ..maybe i did pass by the building but just could not remember where it is... pudu maybe? hope bro could pm me the exact location.. or else i'll be wondering around kl the whole day looking for it... thanks...

if you pump petrol Projet at sunway before then you sure got pass thru there b4.

shiok1968
21-06-2007, 09:07 PM

SSH,
u keen to know u call meKNS....always say only but never bring.:rolleyes: :p

KLKOOL
22-06-2007, 08:36 AM
This is MBZ previous fav joint... Before settling on having his mee hoon diet. Its same owner as Grade. Sometimes have nice ones, as for service, well, PRC is PRC.

Trivium
22-06-2007, 09:18 AM
I was at this place just a couple of nights ago with a friend of mine. However we didn't go in as there were a few suspicious characters loitering around just outside. That was around 3am. Anyway the lobby area looks really impressive. I can only imagine what goes on upstairs :)

Gorken
22-06-2007, 09:32 AM
KNS....always say only but never bring.:rolleyes: :p

NBzzz, i know u wont like it, wat for i bring u?

Trivium
22-06-2007, 09:45 AM
I was at this place just a couple of nights ago with a friend. However we didn't enter as there were a few "suspicious" characters loitering around. That was around 3am. Anyway the lobby area looks very impressive, I can only imagine what goes on upstairs :)

Tiger&Calsberg
22-06-2007, 10:32 AM
NBzzz, i know u wont like it, wat for i bring u?Can bring me or not? Me everything like esp if cheap cheap.:p

penetration
22-06-2007, 11:17 AM
if you pump petrol Projet at sunway before then you sure got pass thru there b4.

Thanks for clearing the location.. will wander the area one day and check out the goods.

Gorken
22-06-2007, 11:25 AM
Can bring me or not? Me everything like esp if cheap cheap.:p

Not cheap ler, standard price i guess, long long long time never been there. i think is either 188 or 198

Tiger&Calsberg
23-06-2007, 12:46 PM
Not cheap ler, standard price i guess, long long long time never been there. i think is either 188 or 198Wah!! Rm188 can buy alot of bottles of my gd frens.:(

SAnight
25-06-2007, 11:29 AM
just past by this place last week, suddenly the sign "oscar inn" on my right sound familiar..dig here n found this thread dun no the same oscar or not,

it locate at PJ area, opposite hv a big lion head :D haha..most of u guys roughly know where is it now rite, will try visit someday.

Green Goblin
25-06-2007, 11:43 AM
just past by this place last week, suddenly the sign "oscar inn" on my right sound familiar..dig here n found this thread dun no the same oscar or not, .

Yes. It is the same. The area is known as Sunway Mentari

SchneiderWeisse
27-06-2007, 01:36 AM
Yes. It is the same. The area is known as Sunway Mentari
Hmm, sounds very interesting. Will be around that area tomorrow so may drop by to look see look see. Will let bros know if there's any FR :D

piratebooty
27-06-2007, 07:33 AM
i would be cautious when punting around the sunway mentari square as Capn from romeo says that the typhoons r quite regular, so stay on ur toes ;)

best is to have a coffee n chill around the many mamak n chinese shops first to scout the area, Msia MIB r pretty obvious to spot.....thankfully :)

shiok1968
27-06-2007, 08:56 AM
Yes. It is the same. The area is known as Sunway MentariNo wonder I find it so familiar.:rolleyes: :p

XiangGe
05-07-2007, 08:13 PM
As I'm more active in other forum, below is my 1st FR in SBF (same content as in the other forum). Please dun "fire" me if my FR not good ar :p. If you think my FR is "helpful", I'll share more in future. Off course cut and paste from my usual forum lar :) . I use a same nickname for all the forums.

On this Tuesday ~ 10pm, revisited above place after saw in this thread and another forum that the quality of WLs has improved. I've had a not impressive experience on my last / 1st visit during before CNY this year.

OKT Eric (young, slim & tall guy) greeted me once I opened the glass door. OKT Ken was sitting on the counter. Gave me a glass of chinese tea while I sat on the sofa. At that time, only I was in the sofa area. No many customer at that time as told by Eric.

Me: "Fei Fei" working and free now?
Eric: She is working now.
Me: I can wait.
Eric: She just start working.
Me: How about "Chiu Chiu" ?
Eric: She has gone back homeland.

All "ang pai" recommended not available. Asked Eric recommended one for me loh, told him that the 1st WL I have in here not so impressive. He promised to arrange a good one for me this time.

Name: Halen

Age: 22 according to Eric and confirmed by her. Asked her guess how old am I ? She said 26 yo wor...

From: Kwang Xi (Gui Lin), thus can understand & speak cantonese.

Face: Full of CFM look ! Side view better than front view with long eyes lashes. However, teeth slightly grey as she smokes.

Body: Fair skin, boobs not so big but nipples are "protrute" (nice to suck) & light brown colour ! She said my boobs are bigger than her woh..Straight and tan coloured long hair until shoulders. Not fat and not thin for hands, legs, abodomen & butts...stardard for asian lady...Quite tall also (~160cm).

Shower: Helped me to take off my cloths and hanged on walls. Washed my didi & balls until clean clean. Also washed my ass hole part for quite long (Hai~ but no AR later... ). Very considerate as she turned off the air cond (too cold) & asked if she hurt my didi during cleaning.

Catbath: Licked both my nipples. Not only touch feeling by lips kissing but also used her tougue to create "swirling action. Down to right and left part of tummy.

BJ: Licked my balls quite long (swirling action with her tougue) before proceed to didi. Not only updown updown movement with her lips but "swirling action with her tougue. Minus point is she spit onto toilet paper on and off...

FJ: Hair quite bushy & dark in colour but tight pussy...

N/A services: No FK & AR though her lips are seductive (not too thick nor too thin) !!!

GFE: Very nice, no LCLY, chatty & like to smile alot, shared with me her short stay experience in Shanghai. We agreed that Shanghai gals are LCLY and look down on other people not from Shanghai. She said she is friendlly becoz she is from Gui Lin, a tourism area and people is nice to other people naturally. Massage my back and hands a bit as still got time...skills can't on a par with the ML lar... After showered and dressed up...sat down side by side and chatted with me ~ 5 minutes more before leaded me to the counter area again. Will missing how to go out if not regular there.

Damage: RM 198 (she said she only takes RM80 per session...no wonder many PRC want to become FL ler...). Pay 1st at counter before action. There are total of 8 WLs. Working hour from 12.00 pm till 4.00am 16 hours !...never go out since from airport 8 days ago (like that sure fair skin lar !), meals are "ta bao" by PIC, dun like our food taste woh). She said I was her 2nd customer that day...Hmmm ...if she is ang pai why whole afternoon no customer ? Or weekdays not crowded ?

WIR: Maybe just coz wanna try "Fei Fei" before she left. No food but only drinks (too late already?). Got very small jacuzzi & sauna room. Most importantly, I dun like the thin cotton mattress on wooden floor facility. 6 inches spring mattress on bed and hotel room design (with big mirror) is more enjoyable, arousing & exciting !

After I sat down to rest and drank water, OKT Ken asked her out for mirror purpose (several guys were there now ~11.15pm)...A guy choosed her at once...After a while she came in again to look for Eric while he was chatting with me, giving me his h/p number...

Halen (mandarin): "Gei wo tao", mei you tao zen mo kai gong ?"
(English): "Give me condom, no condom how to start work?"
Eric quickly handed her a condom from his pant pocket....hehehe....Only now I know that the another function of OKT is to provide CONDOM for WLs !!! Why most condom cover red purple colour (rectangular shape) in most HCs ? Any bro knows what brand is it ?

NOTE: It is true that all WLs wearing bras and bikini (cover with a small size cloth) while mirroring !

SanMiguel
06-07-2007, 07:43 PM
XiangGe,
would like to add you, wait until i gain power ya

bulldogg
09-07-2007, 01:57 AM
Was around the area and decided to check it out. Place is nice and comfortable. OKT serve chinese tea and soon, 6 PRC chicks was parading in their barest essentials. 3 was taller, 2 short and one chubby. All but one have the STY look. Picked one of the taller girls;

Name: "Little Red" in chinese
Skin: Fair and smooth
Look: STY
Body: Slim with B cup boobs
Damage: 198

Went to room and soon she arrive. Was given a nice shower and while she was at it, she will massage you all over with soap with her hands and soon, her body. It's like a standing body massage .. pretty nice and quite erotic. Went on for abot 20 mins.

Rinse off soap and towel dry. Lay down for round two. This chick dun smile much but once in the shower, she's chatty and went she is warm up, she is hot. Good BBBJ with deep action. She's loves Deep BJ and will look at you while she's at it. Suddenly, she swing around and her cute small but firm ass is buy my side. Finger her pussy gnetly and she gets wet. A good 20 mins before she cap me.

She's tight upon penetration and her lips are pinkish. Nips are light tan. Good action with exciting moans. Finishing after 2 positions and lay down. She lies beside be and hug me.. Great GF feeling.

Showered, towel dry and lay naked with her chatting unting phone rings.

This chick provided excellent service and is not hurry. Highly recommended for BJ lovers and those who like GF feeling.

normalguyme
21-07-2007, 02:55 AM
hello to all brothers...i was wondering is Oscar Inn opens on Sunday? is there any additional charges over the weekends?

etct88
08-08-2007, 03:40 AM
Dear Bros out there,

Have been trying to locate this inn..... but no valid, don't quite understand the talking in tongue... and not familiar with PJ or KL.

.. the lion head... look around and try to look for one... MIB.... hmmmm..

Can any kind bro pm me the location? I will return favour....

Thank you

et

blurred oredi....

normalguyme
17-08-2007, 04:09 AM
Dear Bros out there,

Have been trying to locate this inn..... but no valid, don't quite understand the talking in tongue... and not familiar with PJ or KL.

.. the lion head... look around and try to look for one... MIB.... hmmmm..

Can any kind bro pm me the location? I will return favour....

Thank you

et

blurred oredi....

bro...its very very obvious just opposite Mentari's project..Oscar inn sign is so darn big even kids find it colorful....

etct88
17-08-2007, 07:25 PM
Thank Bro Nor

Many bro had kindly directed me to the right directions, may be checking out the place tomorrow or next week.

... here i cum....

et

normalguyme
18-08-2007, 03:30 AM
Thank Bro Nor

Many bro had kindly directed me to the right directions, may be checking out the place tomorrow or next week.

... here i cum....

et

no prob ... have a nice trip ..:)

darkangel
28-11-2007, 01:43 AM
For brothers that stay at Sunway Resort or Pyramid Towers Hotel, the closest (walking distance) and cheapest place to eat chinese food and chiong young pretty girls is across the expressway at Sunway Metari.

You walk across the expressway by crossing the overhead bridge and further up you can see KK mart on the left (right is the expressway). Turn left and go past KK mart and go straight across a junction, you can see quite a few 4 storey hotels there.

The Oscar Inn is at the corner opposite to Shell petrol station, it looks so clean and classy at the lobby that you will hesitant to go in, furthermore there is nobody at the lobby to serve you. However if you go straight up to the 4th floor, the OKT will serve you. Currently stocking only PRC girls, they have about 10+ girls, 50% are young and sweet, the rest are not too bad too. Damage is $198 per shot. I will leave my many FRs out as I find the girls service good and worth it.

There is a foot massage shop opposite the Shell petrol station stocking about 5+ girls, they are mostly MILF ladies but quite cheap for massage at $50, zhuagen or bj for $100 and fj for $168. Currently stocking 2 Indo, 3 locals and 2 PRCs. I have not tried this shop yet.

There are also a few dirty bars there along the road at Sunway Mentari so you can check it out for FLs and overnight bookings.

Other more expensive choices are Oasis Spa or Sunflower Spa in Sunway Shopping Complex, at least $300.

Or a short 5 mins taxi ($11) to Topaz SPA at Summit Shopping Complex, $200 for a simple fj with local girls but standard service.

dc8888
27-02-2008, 04:52 PM
recent stop over at oscar after a trip from oversea..
i requested a prc with nice boob for a st and also an hour of massage, so the damage was 276.. total time spend in the room 2 hour.

i got a prc name "lxxx"
well the face 7/10 the most looked 26, boob 34 B, but one sure thing is she can fk , bbbj, datty, finger fuxk, dig backside... and also little massage..

the session started with a short shower.. where she started soaping me with her neh neh and using the thight to soap my balls... after all the fk and digging.,.. she ask me to lie down .. got about 25 minutes of massage at the back and both leg... the the massage became softer and the stroke became more seductive... catbath was ok..only 2 3 minutes..
she turn me over and start bbbj me.. allowed me to finger her at the same time.. pussy was tight but dry.. but i manage to add some of my saliva to spice it up...
the fj was standard... but she allowed a datty before fj.. i came first time during missionary. as i cannot fight her squeezing cheebye.
after one round, i thought of going to shower soon and go home, she asked me to stay and still got time, so she gave me foot massge while i lying there smoking my dunhill... knn.. sibe song feeling.
initial ten minutes she was really massaging my both feet... the later part... when she moved up to the balls, the massage becoming like batin... of course my brother response imediately... so she gave me another round of bbbj.. yes without washing and cleaning first... i also turn her around and gave her 69 finger job... we had the second round very soon after the 69.. this time around the fj was much more intense than the first one... overall the exp was very sextifying...
i gave her a 100 extra for the extraordinary service.:D

dc8888
27-02-2008, 05:00 PM
virgin post for year 2008... vote for dc8888:D
barang naik, bila naik, baru naik,berapa naik, banyak naik. new year tiu hai also naik from 198 to 218... :mad:

orang2CREW
28-02-2008, 08:55 AM

SSH,
u keen to know u call me

bro.... can pm me the exact location haa.....
my didi feel so "cold" la... :pneed some warmup...
heheheh thanks haa....:D

yesno80
24-03-2008, 12:53 AM
is the stocks good in oscar inn now? pretty and young? bro. who been there recently please give some update... thanx

xxxkaki
02-11-2009, 11:51 AM
I went there on Saturday (31/10/09)...About 10 PRC there now...

Name: Elaine
Skin: Fair and smooth
Look: 8/10
Body: Slim with C cup boobs
Damage: 208

Long time never visit there ady..Once i reach there,a captain came and serve me a with a glass of hot chinese tea...After that,the captain call out about 10 PRC for me to choose..When they 1st step in,my didi feel so hot coz most of the PRC with gorgeous and sexy look wearing bras and g-string only...I had choose a PRC name Elaine...After choosing,i went to pay at the counter 1st...Then went to spa for about 10mins,steambath 10mins and sauna 10mins...After finishing all these,the captain bring me to the room and wait for Elaine...5mins later...knock knock knock...Elaine came in and wishes me...She saw me lying down on bed and ask me issit u very tired...coz she see my eyes were red...She take off her clothes and naked me...She bodymassage me with her C cup boobs for about 10mins...my feel damm high lo coz long time never bodymassage liao...and she started to lick me from my neck to toes...she suck my balls so hard...yeah...after that she (cold & hot) suck on my didi and she loves Deep BJ...I finger her juicy pussy untill she moan so loud...she say she cant stand liao and sits on top of me immediately...up down up down for about 10mins than change position..i lay on top of her and start pushing her hard with my anaconda...She has a bold pussy and abit pinkish...nipples like red bead size..After shooting,she pulls off my condom using her mouth and lick my didi clean...Shower time...She deep BJ me another time for awhile...After that,hav a chit chat with her and she hugs me when i wanted to walk off...Service really good...

TinyBack
04-11-2009, 10:37 AM
xxxKaki,
Please enlighten me. I really wish to know it is a practice now in the Spa that all girls paraded with Bras & G strings on for mirror. I might had got mistaken, a few months ago I had visited this Spa and their girls (7 or 8 of them) paraded in front of me with Bra & Panties and somemore with a scarf around their waist. What a turn off!!!

It is quite a rare sight to have girls parade in Bra & G Strings, if this is confirmed then I will definitely make a visit there. Otherwise will appreciate if you can recommend other places which offer such practice.

TinyBack
04-11-2009, 03:26 PM
xxxkaki

just an additional question, do they provide hotel room now or as previously in the massage cubicle with mattress on the floor, with hot shower but without washing basin and toilet bowl. I really not use to the set up.

nismorayvip
04-11-2009, 07:44 PM
wow really r bro my office just behind this hotel i also didnt go and check.:) i must go and try soon,

xxxkaki
05-11-2009, 03:11 AM
xxxKaki,
Please enlighten me. I really wish to know it is a practice now in the Spa that all girls paraded with Bras & G strings on for mirror. I might had got mistaken, a few months ago I had visited this Spa and their girls (7 or 8 of them) paraded in front of me with Bra & Panties and somemore with a scarf around their waist. What a turn off!!!
It is quite a rare sight to have girls parade in Bra & G Strings, if this is confirmed then I will definitely make a visit there. Otherwise will appreciate if you can recommend other places which offer such practice.

Yes bro...comfirmed they wear g strings...

just an additional question, do they provide hotel room now or as previously in the massage cubicle with mattress on the floor, with hot shower but without washing basin and toilet bowl. I really not use to the set up.

Still the same as per previously in the massage cubicle with mattress on the floor...

wow really r bro my office just behind this hotel i also didnt go and check. i must go and try soon,

Is a must to go there n check it out...

TinyBack
05-11-2009, 11:42 AM
Thanks xxxKaki

Will be there after office. My working place is very near.

Think about G Strings I already stim!!!!!!!!

TinyBack
09-11-2009, 09:48 AM
Spa revisited on Friday evening.

Service/qualitity semmed had deterriorated a bit. Price does not commensurate with the stuff & services provided.

Did not see any girls parade in G Strings, really disappointed tey still practise the old standard.

WIR: Did not cross my mind anyway.:mad:

gladion
19-12-2009, 11:44 PM
Visited Oscar Inn on 18/Dec. My 2nd visit there, the 1st visit almost a year ago. The place doesnt change much, but the captain seems like more friendly than what i can recall compare to my last visit.

As usual ask for mirror, abt 8-9 PRC came down, only 2 caught my eyes, decided to go for a SYT name Michelle.

Proceed to the room, chit chatted during shower and she was quite friendly. After shower, she started with catbathing, followed by BJ, then i finger her till wet and start with the FJ, went with missionary all the way and both of us felt satisfied. Overall had quite a good session with her.

Following are the stats:
Name : Michelle (from Hu Bei)
Face : 8.5/10
Boobs: 8/10, C cup, solid
BJ : 7/10
Catbath : 7/10
Frenching : Yes
Fingering : Yes
Pussy: tight
FJ : 8/10
GFE : 7/10
RTF: Maybe
Damage : RM 208

She will be here until end Jan.

One thing i dun like abt this joint is that the room and the mattress are very small...much smaller compare to other places, but captain are quite friendly and patient though. Food selection was limited, the only served isntant noodle , toast bread and half boiled egg during my visit (I was there around 5pm), captain said more food is available during evening.

shinn_asuka
28-12-2009, 11:17 PM
Was in KL over the weekend. After reading all the good FRs from fellow bros, i decided to pay Oscar Inn a visit. The location is quite easy to find. Once i entered the spa, i was greeted by the OKT. He is a friendly 'giant'. As the time was quite late, there were only 5 gals left. Surprisingly, 4 out of 5 of them were quite pretty! I selected Anna, who has the sweetest smile.

After making payment at the counter, i was led to the 'action room'. The room is quite small, but has an attached shower. There are 2 'BIG' mirrors at both ends of the mattress for you to have an alternate view of yourself and your gal in action..NICE!! :D

We TCSS for a while and found that Anna is from Chongqin, which explains her fair and smooth complexion. I also realised it was her last night in KL before she flies back, and i was her last customer. I can't help but gave her a real 'goodbye' bang to remember ;) Without going into more details, my ratings for Anna is as below:

Looks: 7.5/10 (Sweet smile)
Body: 7.5/10 (Nice legs, i like)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (33B, perky nipples)
Frenching: Yes
Fingering: Yes (Easily wet!)
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10 (Slutty moans, tight pussy)
GFE: 8/10
Damage: RM208
RTF: Yes, if she's back. But will definitely come back to Oscar Inn for more.

Thanks to all bros for sharing this great place. I'm looking forward to my next KL trip now. :cool:

sadchaiz
01-03-2010, 06:54 AM
Senior cheongsters, bare with me because this is my second FR and only know how to TCSS most of the time. Hope it passes everyone's QC. For those opening new threads, please use the search tool because it's easy to use and I managed to pull out an old thread so no excuse please. ;)

Type: SMT PRC
Name: Karen / Caren
Age: She told me that she's 25 but I presume around 28 to 30.
Face: 7/10 Long straight hair but her skin a little tanned for a PRC.
Body: 6/10 Well kept for a SMT but a little of baby fats here and there.
Boobs: 7/10 I think should be 34B? No expert on this matter.
GFE: 9/10 Very friendly and can speak a little English.
BBBJ: 8/10 Freaking deep throat BBBJ.
Catbath: Yes, but only quite short with nipple, ear loop and waist.
Fingering: Yes, and suprisingly there were juices following out maybe because I was her second customer of the day.
DATY: I don't think so because after super long BBBJ she straight away wear helmet for me.
FK: 5/10 Initially didn't allowed but after her orgasm it was a whole different story put together and even started biting.
FJ: 7/10 She moans really loud after her orgasm and accomodating to all positions.
WIR: Maybe, if I'm lazy to drive out from my home ground.
Damage: RM208 + hell alot of tips.

I was there 2 weeks back because there was a major earthquake at my usual cheonging place and couldn't find a MP with extra services in Kuchai Lama so decided to visit my home ground Oscar Inn. I was greeted by OKT Ah Soon and he explained to me on the services provided such as 1 dragon services (RM208 + RM208), Twin Flying (RM208 + RM208) and etc. I just needed unload so I chose the standard package and ask for random girl. Lol! :p Like DOTA term "AR".

He recommended Karen to me out of 5 whom some other fellow cheongsters were mirroring. There was Ice, Fire and don't know what other names. He guaranteed that Karen would provide an excellent service for me, therefore I trust him or else who else to trust?

I waited for Karen around 5 minutes and she came in with sweet smile. She slowly undress me and then took me for a shower. To my surprise she could converse to me in simple English and she wore a cross pendant which turns me on "like fucking a horny instead of holy christian girl". Lol! ;)

In the shower, she already started giving me a freaking deep throat BBBJ with lots of suction but unfortunately that day I was strong like a bull as I'll explain later. We then went to bed and she continued with a quick catbath and she went below again for another round of balls sucking and BBBJ. I think the whole process took 15 minutes.

I don't think she allows DATY because she quickly capped me and rode me like a rodeo. She's accomodating to all positions and has a lot of love juice for her age. As she told me she came around 5 times during our 45 mins sexercising. She moans real loud, allows FK and starts biting after she have reached heaven so becareful to cheongsters who have HM. Unfortunately, I still haven't unload and she began to complain because she said her Jmei already close 2 customers and she's tired. Her true colours showed and kept asking for tips.

However, she didn't chase me out nor rushed me after the tips and continued with hand job and BBBJ for another 20 minutes until I unloaded all my soldiers into her mouth but she pulled back and pinched me because she said she don't do CIM. lol! :D Whooopps!

Oscar have mini spa facilities such as theatre room, 4 man jacuzzi, finger food and sauna. Must try OKT Ah Koon's fried omellete. It's tasty! Karen with quite good GFE joined me for some food and drinks after our session as she said I've drained all of her but I guess she was just trying to make me happy.

OKT Ah Soon told me that they'll be opening a new branch in USJ 1. It's located at the new shoplots opposite of Giant. Tentative date would be mid March. Supposingly it's to be called Summer Oscar.

For contact wise, please don't ask me because I don't have any of their OKTs contact number and the directions to Oscar Inn is clearly stated in previous posts. So, please no excuses! Thank you.

ProfessorOokami
01-03-2010, 10:37 AM
Senior cheongsters, bare with me because this is my second FR and ... Thank you.

Again you wanted us to be naked :p

sadchaiz
01-03-2010, 07:11 PM
Again you wanted us to be naked :p

lol! :p again you come all the way to this thread to "char" me. Anyway, thanks for pointing out my spelling mistake. Professor really efficient. ;)

municum
02-03-2010, 11:48 PM
Her true colours showed and kept asking for tips.

Such a long FR but very well written, up you soon ("cum" already for the day so administrator ask me go and rest lar)

For me once the true colors are shown, my little bro will say, forget it lar and go to sleep, he he:) :D

sadchaiz
03-03-2010, 04:05 AM
Her true colours showed and kept asking for tips.

Such a long FR but very well written, up you soon ("cum" already for the day so administrator ask me go and rest lar)

For me once the true colors are shown, my little bro will say, forget it lar and go to sleep, he he:) :D

lol! ;) thank you bro for the acknowledgement but just tcss and writing an amateur FR. So fast your little brother go to sleep? I always tell the opposite gender that if i not yet unload means i'm not leaving the place because the job is not done. I don't care is 45 mins or an hour but i paid for 1 shot right? Hehe! :p anyway, when i have the time then i'll write my fr for Pearl Point.

ProfessorOokami
03-03-2010, 10:59 AM
lol! ;) thank you bro for the acknowledgement but just tcss and writing an amateur FR. So fast your little brother go to sleep? I always tell the opposite gender that if i not yet unload means i'm not leaving the place because the job is not done. I don't care is 45 mins or an hour but i paid for 1 shot right? Hehe! :p anyway, when i have the time then i'll write my fr for Pearl Point.

Walau eh, at 4 am still not sleepy meh? Got time to post in SBF leh.

BTW, it should be "write my FR on the Pearl Point (episode)" or simply "write my Pearl Point FR" .....If you use "for" it means that you are assigned by Pearl Point to write a FR :p

sadchaiz
03-03-2010, 11:08 PM
Walau eh, at 4 am still not sleepy meh? Got time to post in SBF leh.

BTW, it should be "write my FR on the Pearl Point (episode)" or simply "write my Pearl Point FR" .....If you use "for" it means that you are assigned by Pearl Point to write a FR :p

Lol! I think i'll write on microsoft word first next time before posting the fr to avoid making a fool out of myself. Professor, when would you be starting the english language school? :)

lonardo
17-11-2010, 04:12 AM
After reading the FRs from sbf, decided to go the new outlet at USJ. the place is quite clean, maybe open not so long. Check with the OKT , got 7 PRC working. Then after sauna, went to upstair for mirror, maybe i go too late only 2 gal available, so selected Judy big boobs.

the OKT lead me to the action room and got a big mirror there. As normal catbath, BJ and start action. The below is my ratings for Judy:

Name: Judy
Age: don't want disclose ask me to go again only tell me( should be around 25)
Looks: 6.5/10
Body: 7/10 (fair, smooth)
Boobs: 9/10 (33E i guess for boobs lover can look for her)Fingering: No
BJ: 7/10 with condom
FJ: 7/10 (quite wet)
service: quite obedient and no faking.
will go again and try for other PRC
Damage: RM218 + tips

supaman27
21-05-2011, 08:36 PM
Just providing my FR back to the brothers here after getting great info in this thread. JUst went to KL bout 2 weeks back.

Been at leaast a year since i went chionging. Relatively easy to find. All juliet/oscar and romeo in are in this area. Romeo seems to be closed. No third floor.

Reached oscar at bout 12.30-1pm. No one's available yet. SLowly take my tea while waiting for the ladies to come along/ even went to the steam room while waiting. Selected a girl from guang dong by the name of Alice. Petite girl with a nice figure/face. said to be 21

When she entered the room. I could definitely smell cigarrettes when she move a bit closer. Then she smiled. Gosh, she had crooked/stained teeth. Its not as bad as it soundds but that put me off a bit.

I love my ladies to have a bit of an ass and she seems to lack a bit in that department. Wonders a dress/bra can do to a lacking figure. Shes bout a large A cup.

Service wise, she's pretty damn good. Not having seen any action for a while. she gave me a nice catbath, circling my nipples with her tongue while stroking my cock. When she got down there, teased me by licking all over, sucking my balls into her mouth, while stroking it slowly. Ddefinitely seventh heaven there. Putting my cock in her mouth, she gave a furious blow, stroking the shaft at the same time. Brought me nearly to the edge, but determined to make my money worth. I squeezed hard to resist cumming. While resisting she stopped. I've gone soft trying too hard not to come.. hAha....

Gave it a couple more blows and she came up on top. What i expected from her size.. a really tight pussy.... Fighting with my inner self as she bounced up and down moaning loudly like the jav stars... I decided to take control and jack hammered her from the bottom while sucking/licking her eraser like nipples. Really make sure i have her a nice pile driving before my muscles starts to get sore.

Went to missionary and gave her all i've got, thrusting deep inside that tight pussy...Before i know it, urge came and i surrendered fighting my demons. Releasing all i've got stored inside. Good session but wished I could've lasted longer. Only bout 15mins. Oh well, she showered me and we parted our ways.

Not a bad session but definitely a place i would go back to given the proximity from where i lived.

Name: Alice
Height: Bout 156cm
Weight: 40-45kilos
Boobs: A-ish
BBBJ : 9 (was sensitive)
Catbath: 7
FJ: 7.5
Looks: 7 (would be higher if not for teeth)
RTF: No.. will try others
Damage: RM208

babyboy123
15-07-2012, 12:13 AM
Beside of oscar inn anyone know that there is other Hotel or Spa at there have girl to see?