PDA

View Full Version : Korean - MaS

DeViL~CasNov@
19-06-2007, 07:08 PM
dear @ll Bros ~

startin new thread ~ please pardon me, if english no good or not clear enough ~

happen to saw this ads on e web recently, feelin ho***, decide to give it a try ~

so start contracting this korea lady, name Cindy, age: 26, as she mentions.
contracting through sms only, coz working, not convient to pick up call.
she said she works as pool-dancer at casio, and coz company dun pay her, so she have to earn tat extra bucks to survive lor.

so we arrange a date&time, she wil arrange e plc, its at C....hotel, near jalan.besar, her contract ends with *****983 ... mayb some bros here already know ~

the after arriving at her hotel, ... lead in by her. then she reali is korean lar, as i have my doubts in the first place lor.

she speaks little bit of english only, so a bit diff to talk. but stil ok.
her face lok totally lik e next door gal of korea. (yummy...)

then she wil start to strip u, but she wil strip herself, fine by me.
then lead u to the bathroom, bath for u, after tat, u lay on e bed and wait for her lor.

services not bad, never reallly massage you, ... lik only 5min or so, ...
then will start her power ' fire & ice ' treatment, warm & cold water in her mouth, lick u here, ther, ... esp good when come to the nipple part, then follow by e a**hole, after tat the ' didi ' ... ohhhh, ... good, ...

then she , i feel bit violet, some may love it, ... she wil use her boobs, to squeeze ur didi in btw, and rubrub, ... and also use her boobs to smack on ur body, ...

she wil be on top for 1st, then after a few moans, change to i on top lor ~
she kep sayin in few words lik f*** , some korea words i cant make out, and lick her tougue, and wink her eyes at u, ...

after i submit to her, come lai, then, she wil ask me relax, while she clean up my didi, ... after tat, ther's a short 5-10min masssage, ... bro, beware, ... coz tat massage is damn pain, while she claim is good for health, for se* ...
she wil press at the points just beside ur didi, ... damn pain, ... ohh, my god, ...
but make it up again, coz she will lick u here, ther abit, and use her boobs/breast to smack u here, ther, rub u everywher.

but honestly, once she take off her clothes, body also not tat nice, ... breast lagging, ... then also big brown patch, but lucky small nipple lor, ... pussy loks ok. a bit fluggy/fat , to me ...

she claim her figure as below;
My stats 36E 24 36, 1.68m, 55kg.

i feel;
breast: 36E, but really soft, slagging ~ haizz ...
face: 8/10 (korean)
MAssage: not one i enjoy, lucky last only 5-15min in total, damn pain
BJ: 7+/10 due to gd suction, and hot/cold treatment
autoroam: yes
FJ: 6+/10 depend how u lik it
HJ: 7+/10 coz got use breast also.
damage ttl: $100 + $ 20/tips

i find it quite worthwhile, cause only $100/- all-in, moreover korea.

any bros really keen & interested, feel free to pm me, i will reply u e contract asap. please only serious bros whom wan try out, lets try not to spoil e gal heart.

DeViL~CasNov@
20-06-2007, 06:41 PM
dear All Bros,

i forget to mention she will be leaving this mid-August ~ but frankly speakin, i think the $100/- will be better spend else wher , ... dependin on whether u lik it or not ...

thks ~

DirtyHarry
21-06-2007, 02:04 AM
Hey bro, there's oredi several threads on this korean cindy liao. Next time do a search 1st b4 starting a new thread or else senior bros will zap u...

Bullet168
21-06-2007, 08:46 AM
Bro,

Can pm me Cindy's contact.

Cheers.

slimboyfat
21-06-2007, 10:07 AM
does she have garlic breath? thats my main issue with koreans

pocketrocket
21-06-2007, 10:11 AM
does she have garlic breath? thats my main issue with koreans

Just Kimchee my brother. Ha!

kingkong777
21-06-2007, 10:12 AM
Bro, can pm me cindy contact number. Thanks.

gong2
21-06-2007, 01:43 PM
Bro can pm the contact pls. Thanks . Will post FR when after that.

slimboyfat
21-06-2007, 01:57 PM
Just Kimchee my brother. Ha!

oh yeah kim-chee bye

slimboyfat
21-06-2007, 03:35 PM
Korean - MaS 21-06-2007 02:07 PM Vulgarities

thanks for zapping me anonymous coward. strewth i make a little joke and my power is gone.

vulgarities! ffs this a sex forum.

i wont bother to contribute at all now dick head.

DeViL~CasNov@
21-06-2007, 04:43 PM
dear all Bros,

my sincere apology, i dont know thats ther's already a thread ...

i will keep a look out next time, thks for advise,

caribbeansea
21-06-2007, 07:09 PM
Can pm me her contact ?

tigerandlion
16-08-2007, 11:06 AM
bro, sounds really good. my email [email protected]

Knife
17-08-2007, 09:13 AM
Bro Devil,

there are at least few thread liao about the "cindy the pole dancer". Pls dun float the thread and anyway she just got two "ATOMIC BOMB" to play and is good in cold and hot treatment. To bro looking for pretty gal:( do miss this one.